Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Poll Question : should women be allowed to be topless in public?
Choice Votes Statistics
Hell yes!!! 83 48 %
Yes, in certain places 68 39 %
No 21 12 %

should women be allowed to be topless in public? Options · View
Posted: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 9:50:47 AM

If they want to, they should be able to. But it increases the chance of men wanting to have sex and rape. That's why it's dangerous. Because (I'm a man, not being sexist) a lot of men will take what they want. I personally don't do this. But women should have that choice if they want to.
Posted: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 11:22:18 AM

I wish I could be topless in public, wish I could be nude in public save a lot of time. :) :)
Genteel1957
Posted: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 11:22:26 AM

I think that if people went nude, the world would be a better place. If a man can walk down the street without a shirt, then a woman should also be able to also be able to do this.
MadMartigan
Posted: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 11:25:03 AM

Imagine all the traffic accidents and lack of productivity man!

Think of the kids!
CSX19
Posted: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 11:35:01 AM

Topfreedom is equality, no questions asked. Should people be allowed to fuck in the streets? No. But the idea that having a pair of breasts out will damage children's childhood or incite rape or anything is just stupid. As long as it isn't attention seeking or sexual, nudity, for the most part, is completely natural and should be allowed.
OlderGent114
Posted: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 12:01:37 PM

What a repressed society we live in....It has been the norm in Europe for many many years....It has not incited riots or rapes(that we know of) of episodes of sexual intercourse on every corner....Common sense applies and says in town walking to work,,,,,no.....at the beach yes.....and at the parks yes....it would not take very long for the event to become normal and then everyone would wonder....why didnt we do it sooner.....
Posted: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 12:13:56 PM

I think the main thing that needs to happen first is for people to be properly educated on the biological functions of breasts. They aren't playthings, though, they are fun to play with, but their true function is to feed babies. As I said, they are fun too look and play with, but people need to stop looking at them as if they are purely for sexual pleasure. If a woman is too hot and the only way she can stay cool is for her to take her top off, why should it be any different to when a man takes his off? I say if a woman wants to go topless in public, then she should be able to without the fear of being ogled.
RobHarper
Posted: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 1:05:26 PM

The concept terrifies me! Because if public nudity becomes common place, what would be the fun of spying on a topless woman? Geishas were being erotic when they flashed some wrist. The female body is a beautiful thing, if it was nude all the time it would steal from the allure. I think rape would go down as a result, since men would become desensitized to nudity. But as to the question of should women be allowed to? Yes. But there are two drawbacks:
1) This means agreeing to daughters being topless.
2) There are a few ugly female bodies, and they would ironically be the first to go topless.
Robz17
Posted: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 1:06:05 PM

OlderGent114 wrote:
What a repressed society we live in....It has been the norm in Europe for many many years....It has not incited riots or rapes(that we know of) of episodes of sexual intercourse on every corner....Common sense applies and says in town walking to work,,,,,no.....at the beach yes.....and at the parks yes....it would not take very long for the event to become normal and then everyone would wonder....why didnt we do it sooner.....

The norm in Europe?!! Really?? Where?
Posted: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 1:40:49 PM

yes they should, men can and women should have the same right
Posted: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 1:59:30 PM

Yes they should be allowed, We should take a look at the reasons why the law says No, Only in England could such a Law be enforced..
kornslayer1
Posted: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 2:47:41 PM

Yes, definitely. I'm about 99% sure that in the next 100 years, women's breasts will no longer be considered nudity. I guess part of he reason, because they flash them so often, but more importantly, because they shouldn't have been considered nudity in the first place. Just because they have milk in their breasts, they are considered nudity? If anything, they were just trying to make people want them, simple as that. Or, it was decided by someone really uptight. Either way, it's just a matter of time, simple as that. Although, when they aren't considered nudity, will guys still love the sight of them, outside of sex?

Thanks for reading, or looking at my posts, now go to my profile, and check out my stories.
If you have, thanks for reading. It's always appreciated. I know I don't have a Recommended read, or Editors choice for you to choose from, but I think you'll be happy with any story you choose. I write the way I write, and try my best. I know a lot of you like my stories that was in the removed category, but I hope you can appreciate the rest of them. Check this one out.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/taboo/my-step-brother-wants-me.aspx
theupeh
Posted: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 3:45:47 PM

Ni i don't i can't control myself now when i see some sweet nips thru a shirt so if i was walking around women that were topless i would be hard all the time and couldn't take my eyes off them esp good ones :) i know most men r saying yes duh as they would love to see that but just think of all the ramafacations and what would stop a man from wanting to touch them as they walk by wow i think not sorry !!
Shaman
Posted: Saturday, July 19, 2014 10:48:38 PM

yes
BiMale73
Posted: Saturday, July 19, 2014 10:59:37 PM

Guest wrote:
If they want to, they should be able to. But it increases the chance of men wanting to have sex and rape. That's why it's dangerous. Because (I'm a man, not being sexist) a lot of men will take what they want.

That's the same argument used for why women should wear burkas. If men can't control themselves under certain circumstances, it's men who should keep out of those circumstances, not women.

I don't have a strong opinion in favour or opposition of this, but it should the same rule should apply to both men and women in my mind. I could imagine a rule where being topless is not allowed for anyone within city limits, but it is allowed for all in rural areas, or something like that.

simarkanpur
Posted: Saturday, July 19, 2014 11:58:55 PM

If you ask me both men and women,whether adults or children ,should be allowed to be nudist if they want to be in public place....I mean this is how they would actually learn to respect the opposite gender....let the people roam nude and I am sure the people would learn to respect each others bodies
Cindertoffee
Posted: Sunday, July 20, 2014 5:06:55 AM

Good heavens, No!

The thought of all the broken crockery resulting from being carelessly brushed aside by all those unfettered boobs is reason enough alone, without taking into account Rob Harper's point...it will invariably be the heifers that are the first to unholster themselves...perish the thought. *shudders*

DanielleX
Posted: Sunday, July 20, 2014 8:15:43 AM

In a Utopian world, yes. Men go topless, so why not women? That's the only reason I voted yes, because of equality.

But to be honest, I get as many whistles, shouts, kissy noises, 'fuckin bollocks' etc as it is, just with a tight top and hot pants. I will always get that (well for a few years at least). If I went topless, the novelty would soon wear off. Sometimes less is more.

Danny xxx

Young50
Posted: Sunday, July 20, 2014 9:57:14 AM

That is up to the woman. If A guy can go topless let the ladies!