Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The Rage Cage Options · View
Shylass
Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 1:48:56 PM

RAGE CAGE RULES REMINDER:

sprite wrote:

1) No directing your rage at other members - this is not UFC (sorry, Doll, but it's not!).

2) No directing your rage at the site. Nicola and the mods do an amazing job here and work hard at making it this wonderful and if you don't like it, leave. This is for stuff outside the site. Stuff that you just need to vent about.

3) let it all out about the little things or the big things. That ass who took your parking spot, getting the pink slip, being sick, getting dumped, all of it, just let it go here.

4) You are not allowed to tell anyone not to be angry, to calm down. We feel how we feel. Do not try to reason with the the rage. It needs to be let loose.

5) Don't censor yourself. Let it all out.

6) Be respectful of other peoples rage. Being bitchy in public is scary. Don't belittle anyone. Ok, have fun. :)

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
sprite
Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 2:33:03 PM

thanks for that Daisy - i have come dangerously close to closing this thread in the past - next major infraction it's probably going, not a threat, simply a statement of fact, so please, be respectful of the rules, people.

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Shylass
Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 2:45:12 PM

sprite wrote:
thanks for that Daisy - i have come dangerously close to closing this thread in the past - next major infraction it's probably going, not a threat, simply a statement of fact, so please, be respectful of the rules, people.

GRRRRRRR! NO! I fucking neeeeeeeed this!

NOW I'm mad! angry7

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Posted: Thursday, July 18, 2013 4:41:37 PM

Eh, Fuck Them! L35
jollylolly
Posted: Thursday, July 18, 2013 8:06:04 PM

Rick Perry:
YOU are the second biggest piece of shit garbage governor this state has ever had. Go fuck yourself with a rusty sword!!!! cussing
Signed,
Hysterical Uterus Owner
Posted: Thursday, July 18, 2013 9:21:39 PM

Go walk off a motherfucking cliff, you idiot. No, seriously, I mean that.
Sirene_Jaune
Posted: Friday, July 19, 2013 3:26:53 AM

Some people don't deserve kids.

Went to work today to hear my co-worker pissed off that his wife he is seperated from went out on the holidays and got their daughter's tongue pierced.

No the girl isn't a teenager, she is bloody 10 or 11.

Who the fuck does that?

Axl - Take a look at our piercing menu.

Daria - I don't think that's how you spell "uvula."

Axl - That's not "uvula."

Posted: Sunday, July 21, 2013 10:18:38 AM

A few people think I've 'changed' recently because I am not as social as I used to be. Well nobody is the same as they were yesterday are they? DUH! I wonder did it occur to any of the wankers who think I've changed, that I don't have as much time to talk to them as I used to? HELL no! that would be too fucking logical!

"I" haven't changed, the things I do with my time have. So, take a little time to have another look and you will see I'm still the same person. Don't give me this shit about having 'changed'.

Noreasonneeded
Posted: Sunday, July 21, 2013 2:05:27 PM

Posted: Monday, July 22, 2013 4:23:22 AM

I may not b e one to talk as perhaps my avatar is ambiguous to some of you and my screen name isn't gender specific. But if I ever go into chat, I always tell people right away I'm a guy. It also says I am in my profile. Finally, while I sometimes read questions for the gals to learn about them and to enjoy women more, I NEVER post there to avoid confusion. That is what I am writing about. I have often found that in the women's threads there are some men who post there, and then some avatars that lead me to believe one day that this person is a woman, then the next a man.
I notice that some men get the women upset by posting in the "gal's" fora. It also doesn't do much for us men as it gives more power to some of the common biases against men. Us men already have stereotypes that are inaccurate already without some of us giving women reason to believe they are true.
If you are a man and want to be respected as one, then act like one! Both genders have the right to their own space. Let's not disrespect women by invading their space.
Let's identify ourselves as men too when we are men. No one likes deceitfulness.
Posted: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 2:42:52 AM

@ the MLB. The remainder of the season????????????????????

Try a lifetime ban for each and everyone of those mother fuckers. Liars and cheaters? You gotta be fuckin kiddin me. Lfunny 'Shoeless' Joe Jackson was banned for life and evidence shows that he had nothing to do with the Black Sox scandal. lol These fuckers got caught red handed.

Clean up baseball my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SydneySider
Posted: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 5:03:58 AM

Why is it when you are on a two lane country road people drive like fucking miss daisy, then you wait forever for a passing lane and when one comes, the fucking assholes decide to speed up and make it almost impossible for you to pass without going way over the speed limit. Then, when that lane goes back to just one, they slow back down...I had to deal with these fuckers for hours on end today. It was wet, foggy, and these guys were so unpredictable and left me no choice but to pass on the wrong side of the road when it was safe to do so. Seriously, if you want to drive like you are just popping to the shops for some milk or a snack, fucking save it for a Sunday...

Saga
Posted: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 6:19:19 AM

MadMartigan
Posted: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 6:22:15 AM

This is why I'm growing tired of today's media.

GET THE FUCK OVER IT!

It's a goddamned fucking baby and is no more or less special than any other baby born into this fucked up world.

Why the fuck do we need to devote hours of broadcast TV to it?

I'm sure there's more important shit happening in this world.....
FitBusinessPro
Posted: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 6:53:39 AM

95% of cars in the US have cruise control. Please use it on the Interstate. I don't care if you drive fast or slow, just don't keep changing your mind. Some of us have long distances to travel and it gets annoying to keep dealing with your vehicle vs. mine.
FitBusinessPro
Posted: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 6:55:16 AM

Magical_felix wrote:
I went to go watch Pacific Rim in the movie theater today because I thought it was going to be about licking girl's butts in Hawaii... Wrong, wrong... It was about fuckin godzillas, giant robocops and crappy acting n shit. What a let down.

That's funny, I don't care who you are!
curious3045
Posted: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 11:42:47 AM

MadMartigan wrote:
This is why I'm growing tired of today's media.

GET THE FUCK OVER IT!

It's a goddamned fucking baby and is no more or less special than any other baby born into this fucked up world.

Why the fuck do we need to devote hours of broadcast TV to it?

I'm sure there's more important shit happening in this world.....

I agree with Mad on this topic 100 percent. And to add on to it is how it is so fucking frustrating that we have so many stupid people in this country. They watch the local news and actually believe what was said. I am convinced the only reason they believe it is because they are too damn lazy to go out and learn something themselves.... I wish everyone would quit watching the news, 95 percent of the shit they put on there doesn't mean a damn thing to anyone...... Wake up america, you simple morons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VanGogh
Posted: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 10:58:36 PM

*Image removed by Rage Patrol*
thank GOD you did what you did .... and saved me from even worse faith ....

but regardless, you are still a fucking liar

go fuck yourself, asshole

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting with The Secretary and The Student - first part

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

Dani
Posted: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 11:47:20 PM

Well shit.

Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

Dani
Posted: Thursday, July 25, 2013 2:24:53 AM

This isn't fun anymore. I need sleep.

freakycactus
Posted: Thursday, July 25, 2013 4:17:28 PM

Edited because its done its job and doesn't need to be up anymore

LauraLee_sugah
Posted: Thursday, July 25, 2013 10:07:05 PM

how do i rage at myself for being so stupid????? beating myself up is useless... i have called myself a fool all day....

MadMartigan
Posted: Friday, July 26, 2013 3:54:36 PM

Fucking fuck fuck.

I need a fucking time machine. Go back in time a few years.

Take some different paths.
Posted: Friday, July 26, 2013 5:17:31 PM

I hope this bitch rots in hell for what she did........

ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)– A suspect was charged Thursday in the disturbing case of a dog that died after being set on fire.

Charged with two felonies, Animal Cruelty and Knowingly Burning, is Adrienne Martin, 35, of the 3900 block of Palm in North St. Louis.

“It is just so inhumane I can`t even see straight,” said Randy Grim, founder of Stray Rescue of St. Louis.

On July 10, the dog was found in the backyard of a home in the 4300 block of Cote Brilliante Avenue, tethered to a heavy chain. He had been doused with something flammable and set on fire. His face and body were severely burned.

Rescuers named him Brownie, and rushed him to Stray Rescue for emergency medical care, but Brownie died two days later.

“Today some justice has been served,” Grim said. “It`s not going to bring him back and I wish that he got to experience the love here at Stray Rescue, but at least finally someone was arrested.”

Grim says part of what lead police to the suspect were several posts on her Facebook page.

On July 9, the day before Brownie was found burned, a post reads: “I`m on killa mode. #killdogsdotcom… today”

The following day, the same day Brownie was burned, an additional posting read: “I mean what I say and I say what I mean. #alldogsdon`tgotoheaven.com.”

Much of the credit for this arrest is being given to the St. Louis Animal Cruelty Task Force, created in October 2012 by Mayor Francis Slay.

“When people start seeing that we are getting serious about this, that if you do this we will track you down and you will be punished,” Slay said. “We hopefully will see a reduction in this.”

Thursday afternoon, a woman identifying herself as the suspect`s sister called FOX 2 News claiming Martin could not have set the dog on fire because she was with other people someplace else at the time.

She also claims the dog had badly bitten the Martin’s nephew last year, and Martin’s son just a few weeks ago.

A $5,000 reward had been offered in the case by PETA. It was unknown Thursday who, if anyone would be eligible to collect the money.

Martin is being held on a $50,000 cash bond.

“It made me sick to my stomach, it made me angry,” Grim said. “It made me realize that we do walk amongst some very evil people.”

sweetaz
Posted: Saturday, July 27, 2013 9:44:39 PM

Up until recently I had no reason to distrust any member of my immediate family or anyone for that matter. So you can imagine the shock of finding out what you devious fuckers have been up too. I hate the fact that I have to come in to clean up this situation that you 3, took advantage of our elderly mother. You used her for your own monetary gain and now you have thrown your fucking toys out of the cot and are pleading innocence? Why? You got caught!

You absolute arseholes, thieving fuckers not only from her but also from our fathers Trust ... fuck you and every living cunt under your roof that knew! Fuck me for not paying better attention did I need to check up on everyone? ... Obviously I did! So much for family trust, in my case its a fucking joke.

To all the beneficiaries you can remain where you are sitting on the fucking fence you wont see a cent until I know exactly how deep this deception goes. Fucking lord help you if I trace the trail back to you, you know I can and Im that pissed with this I won't stop.

Fuck you mother for not coming to me, I would've protected you and enabled you to help yourself. Now that your dead lying with my father I hope your at peace because your inability to say NO has left nothing but discontent, mistrust and the family all looking at each other with suspicion.

I've just realised that and I hate the fact you treated me like dad ...I have his mannerisms, if there is one trait I have of his that I didn't get from you ... I can say my piece and walk away knowing that what has been said is the truth. I never looked upon you as a friend, you were simply my mum. That is the biggest disappointment of all, was I that unapproachable did I scare you that much?

Im not the peace maker you were that and you have failed, hope your proud. I no longer think of you, and once I have succeeded in this whole fucking drama ... I'll wash my hands of your family ... Another trait and you know this because I told you everything that I thought ... You know I don't forgive ... Go to fucking church for that and pray for your kids ... leave me out I do my own ... did I say Fuck you enough?

I don't give a fuck! Thanks to this I feel so much better
sprite
Posted: Saturday, July 27, 2013 11:11:32 PM

please remember that one of the rules of the Rage Cage is that you're not to rage about members of lush or polices of the site. thank you.

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Buz
Posted: Saturday, July 27, 2013 11:25:21 PM

That damn dog ass ugly Andrea Sneiderman is going to get away with having her husband killed right after he dropped their little boy off at daycare. At least they have a chance to get her for perjury, and maybe the judge will give her the max 10 years.

Criminals, they all seem to be getting way with it these days. Well, I do believe in an eternal justice. If there isn't then there is no real meaning in life except self gratification. naaaah

Dani
Posted: Saturday, July 27, 2013 11:45:05 PM

Fuck you in particular.

SatinBatty
Posted: Sunday, July 28, 2013 5:57:50 AM

A Big ole FUCK YOU to my g/f's ex for being a total douche bag. You don't ever say shit like that
sexyeyes37
Posted: Sunday, July 28, 2013 12:09:55 PM

Why oh why are people in mobile shops happy to sell you a phone on contract.But as soon as phone goes wrong they could not care less!.

sexyeyes37