This rant has served it's purpose

freakycactus
Posted: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 2:19:10 AM

This want has served it's purpose and doesn't need to be up anymore

trinket
Posted: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 5:26:19 AM

Mazza
Posted: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 5:58:27 AM

Fucking CAT! Vomited all over one of the weans bedrooms. JUST what I needed first thing in the morning *RETCH* It wouldn't have been so bad if teh room had been tidy, but nooooooo, all over every fucking thing!

I also skinned a fucking knuckle getting the damned cat biscuits out of the cupboard...

*Curses, grumble, moan*

Thank you, that's better...
delsmith
Posted: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 6:09:32 AM

Trayvon Protest Control

Riots and protests were rapidly getting out of hand in LA, Miami, Atlanta, and New York.

Tear gas, water cannon, beanbags and rubber bullets, nothing was working.

Finally the desperate police had to fly helicopters over and dump boxes of job applications onto the raging mobs.

Crowds were dispersed in less than two minutes.

The above says it all about 'justice' in this country. If the roles had been reversed, Trayvon would be on death row. Unfortunately tho, since the white man killed the black man it was justifiable. Utterly unacceptable!

Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 4:23:00 AM

I felt angry because I have always struggled with saying no, and this was exactly the type of uncomfortable encounter I generally aim to avoid. I felt angry because I felt misunderstood and judged...FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF---k!
Sirene_Jaune
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 5:38:17 AM

I don't know why you have you are so snotty with me. I have no idea what I have done to you (unless it was the time I muttered gross after witnessing you changing your baby at the back of the board room)

I have tried to be pleasent to you. Yet when we went to a staff group activity you just muttered a few things to me to acknowledge me and then went on to very much ignore me. I even tried to join in a conversation with you and another co-worker and you pretty much made me feel left out.

When you opened up a packet of biscuits you offered our co-worker a biscuit and someone else one and yet pretty much pretended I wasn't there even though I was sitting next to the co-worker.

What is it? Is it because I do more hours then you? Is it because it looks like I am going to get a higher position then you?

Seriously I have no idea why you seem to have a thing against me.

Axl - Take a look at our piercing menu.

Daria - I don't think that's how you spell "uvula."

Axl - That's not "uvula."

BabydollSlave
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 6:20:10 AM

i work so hard to do what the doc says and yet i have these set backs. really, really, dang it, i try so hard...where do i go wrong??

my newest :)
MadMartigan
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 5:14:55 PM

Why the fuck would you even bother friending someone on here if you are just going to de-fucking-friend them later on because some can't take a bit of fucking criticism?

I hate two-faced fuckers....

I despise assholes who defriend others because of other friends...

That's petty and pathetic.

Fuck this.
adagio_sabadicus
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 6:51:38 PM

It amazes me the lack of common sense and logic. People who haven't anything better to do but disrespect themselves, all for personal gain or a notch on a fence post. I don't sacrifice my esteem for a moment of goo-goo
trinket
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 4:24:10 AM

It genuinely saddens me that some people don't understand the meaning of true friendship and loyalty. Perhaps some have never experienced it. The thing is, you have to earn it. You have to give it to get it in return. It also saddens me to see friends of mine called filthy names by a person they considered to be 'a very good friend' only yesterday. The name caller clearly didn't have any respect for that 'friend' in the first place.

Friendship is a privilege, not a right.
(AD)

scarlet
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 6:10:58 PM

Stop being an attention seeking little prick and man the fuck up! Jesus look outside your own ego! See the people that would be so much happier if you took your self-righteous boat out to sea and stayed the fuck there!

And you little "click" can fuck off and stop believing everything you read without facts. Especially from a wannabe seducer who basically failed, then bullshited her way around it and made everyone else the bad guy.
grilus314
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 7:19:07 PM

Too tiring to get enraged. Too many things nowadays going on in this world to get enraged at them all or at least the bad stuff. My reaction when someone blows up at me is to want to know what is going on.
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 10:34:36 PM

SELF- TALKING: Goddammit! I have heard many women ask why did he leave me. They then wonder how he can just turn his feelings off like a light switch. I get it, it does seem this way. It's hard to see the why of it when your emotions are wrapped so tight into the pain of his leaving.

Now there are many reasons why men leave, i am just getting it now myself. But there are two that more times than not are at the root cause of why he left. Men don't just up and decide to leave. If he left you, he has probably had it in the back of his mind for sometime and just put off the inevitable, breaking up with you.

The first reason is women creating too much 'DRAMA' for him or trying to change him. Maybe you were accusing to him by telling him he never does this or that anymore. Maybe you gave him a 'HARD TIME' when all he wanted was to spend time with friends instead of you. This starts to make a man feel untrusted and men virtual or not must feel trusted to thrive in a relationship. If you were giving him a lot of lip service in the form of nagging or whining, he sees it as you trying to change him. This over time wears a man down real life or not and he starts to feel less of a man. Not good.

Men tune out to DRAMA. You can bet if you gave him lip service, he wasn't hearing your words. Men respond to actions and distance. Lip service is a waste and only drives him further away from you. I get that now. I just refuse to listen. If you are saying why did he leave me, you may want to think about how you contributed to this decision.

Another way women create DRAMA is by believe it or not giving too much to him and to others. Being miss fucking perfect and nice doesn't help. Being a flirt doesn't help either. Or being universally sympathetic to everyone. Lying and total honesty pushes him to ditch you in the grave. With all this it makes a man feel a sense of obligation when a woman is too good to him. She gives and gives and he sees it as her seeking security with him and not within herself. A woman that gives too much almost always loses the man.

The second top reason is not going to make you feel any better but there is a truth in it almost always. He has had SOMEONE ELSE spark up his interest or he is thinking that there is someone else out there who can. Yes it's thoughts of another woman, whether she is real or someone he thinks is still out there. The grass is greener concept. He is still searching for the one and he is convinced it is not you.

Tough pill to swallow, yeah right, but rarely do men just leave for no reason. Shit! Men don't leave because they are jerks although it often feels this way. If you are wondering why did he leave me, it's rarely for no reason. So stop making reasons out of nothing. Fuck!

Don't be the woman that writes telling me her man ex is now fucking another man's soon to be ex slut. Shut-up and bear it with dignity because it's all your fault baby.
MadMartigan
Posted: Friday, August 02, 2013 11:39:58 AM

FUCKING FUCKER!

Always the bad fucking knee you run into things.....Fuck that hurt...

And another FUCK to the fucking power window on the passenger side.

COME THE FUCK UP ALREADY you POS!

And fuck that shit being so costly to repair. It costs all of 5 fucking dollars worth of wires.
sweetaz
Posted: Friday, August 02, 2013 4:28:57 PM

Pissed off at loosing a friend because someone else made their time miserable, fuck that shit. I understand and respect cutting all ties, but can't help feeling that I'm the one being punished. May we be reunited in the not so distant future.
Amyyyyy
Posted: Friday, August 02, 2013 4:48:31 PM

I'm going to sound like I'm 6 years old but fuck it! If I'm in work and 3 people are asked to do something WE ALL SHOULD DO IT! Don't fucking wonder around, go to the toilet or worse watch me do it!!! Just fucking do it! And don't go making matters worse by pretending you've helped when our boss comes back in!

Here goes another one... Everyone has neighbours but why are mine so fucking loud, rude and obnoxious? Yes my dog barks when there's a thunder storm, yes I've apologised and tried to stop her but when you scream "shut that fucking dog up or ill kill it" doesn't help does it? Oh and if you're going to own 4 cars don't park them on my drive!
VanGogh
Posted: Saturday, August 03, 2013 2:11:15 AM

just to be perfectly clear .... and precise in what you need to hear and know ....

*Image removed by Rage Patrol*

what a way to ruin the start of my time off.

fuck you, bastard.

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

"The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play." - Arnold J. Toynbee
“Everything you can imagine is real.” - Pablo Picasso
Dani
Posted: Saturday, August 03, 2013 2:02:55 PM

Pull your head out of your ass for once. You might actually see past your inflated ego. Ugh.

We're tiny. We're toony. We're all a little looney. And in this cartoony, we're invading your TV.

iTz_JASMiNE
Posted: Saturday, August 03, 2013 3:43:48 PM

Great, I get called an arrogant, stupid bitch for telling someone to read my profile. They then begin to rate my stories a 1. Great life you live you pathetic wanker.
MadMartigan
Posted: Sunday, August 04, 2013 3:12:13 PM

Fucking stationary bikes...

Of course my unlucky leg slips off the mother fucking pedal and into the upper display area, dragging and opening up a gash.

Dear lame ass that controls shit.

How about you leave my fucking body alone for once....Focus on someone else, asshole.
trinket
Posted: Monday, August 05, 2013 8:12:45 AM

trinket
Posted: Monday, August 05, 2013 5:13:25 PM

Fuck you, and you and you over there, yes you bitch, and fuck YOU in particular.

Sirene_Jaune
Posted: Monday, August 05, 2013 11:05:38 PM

Thanks Jackarse for speeding past my car and having a stone fly up and crack my windscreen. I really appreciate it wasting money I was saving for my overseas trip on a new windscreen.

Axl - Take a look at our piercing menu.

Daria - I don't think that's how you spell "uvula."

Axl - That's not "uvula."

SugarBaby2013
Posted: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 2:54:13 AM

BabydollSlave
Posted: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 7:31:48 AM

just cause hes not around doesnt mean you need to be ass to me. i have other friends that will stand for me you freaky wankers. sigh this fraking sucks ass

my newest :)
trinket
Posted: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 10:08:05 PM

SugarBaby2013
Posted: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 11:10:51 PM

What she said, and TRIPLE IT!

sweet_as_candy
Posted: Wednesday, August 07, 2013 1:16:27 AM

sweetaz
Posted: Wednesday, August 07, 2013 2:04:44 AM

sweet_as_candy wrote:

I like this a lot ... so if you don't mind I'm pinching it I know a few that could fit into this category nicely ... cheers