Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

What's more frequent in your life: sex or fuck? Options · View
Guest
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 6:32:36 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 531,876
I describe sex as a bonding of souls, not just bodies. It need not be slow and tender; it could be very intense. But usually the participants want to pleasure their partners from the depth of their hearts. The intention is to show how much they appreciate each other's beauty/character. Each kiss, each caress, each friction of skin on skin, each movement of body against body is intended to convey the tenderest feelings which have grown to such a superlative degree that they come out in the language of lust.

Fucking is the single minded pursuit of achieving orgasm through one or more sex acts. Each swing, each thrust of the genitals is performed with the selfish intention of achieving release. I'll be truthful here: I can't imagine ever wanting to do it. If the world's most beautiful woman appeared before me naked and told me to fuck, I wouldn't be able to do it. I need to feel tenderness, softness, a connection of the mind and soul in addition to the body. I couldn't get an erection otherwise!!! I have been hornier than rabbits in heat, but even at that time I knew I wanted to wrap my arms and legs around the soft, warm body of a sweet, tender girl, kiss her and make love to her.

So ladies, what are your thoughts here? Do you get wet thinking about this: You strip bare naked, pull your man needily towards you by his cock, give him a blow job until his well hung rocket is hard as steel, get on your back, sluttily open your legs wide open offering up your bare naked cunt, and let him ram his meat sausage like a piston into you until you achieve an earth shattering orgasm. Do you ever get so horny in real life that you would want to do this? Do you think you would ever want to do this?
Dani
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 7:18:19 AM

Rank: Big-Haired Bitch

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 4,615
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
A nice distribution of both. And I think you're confusing sex with 'making love' in your description. And even within a relationship, fucking is sometimes needed more than making love. Just to feed off of that raw uninhibited passion. Not saying you can't have that outside of making love. But sometimes you can skip the cuddles and the caresses and go straight for the pounding and biting and scratching. I think you need both within a relationship because if you stick to one brand of sex, it will get really boring. I like a good balance of both.

As far as your scenario goes, I tried to contain my laughter when I got to 'well hung meat rocket' but I completely lost it at 'let him ram his meat sausage'. Lfunny



Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

Guest
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 7:20:32 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 531,876



It's possible you may have uploaded your story onto the forums by mistake Mr Curious.

Guest
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 7:26:20 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 531,876
slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:
A nice distribution of both. And I think you're confusing sex with 'making love' in your description. And even within a relationship, fucking is sometimes needed more than making love. Just to feed off of that raw uninhibited passion. Not saying you can't have that outside of making love. But sometimes you can skip the cuddles and the caresses and go straight for the pounding and biting and scratching. I think you need both within a relationship because if you stick to one brand of sex, it will get really boring. I like a good balance of both.

As far as your scenario goes, I tried to contain my laughter when I got to 'well hung meat rocket' but I completely lost it at 'let him ram his meat sausage'. Lfunny


Awww my writing is bad, but not that bad, c'mon. Anyway, your comment shows me how you as a woman are totally not interested in some of the cliches bandied about in porn, which is exactly what I wanted to know. Btw, I like the way you think, but I don't think I could just start fucking at the drop of a hat for my girl :( Remember I said that love making can be intense - as intense as you like. But for me it has to start slow and build up from there...
Guest
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 7:28:09 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 531,876
trinket wrote:



It's possible you may have uploaded your story onto the forums by mistake Mr Curious.



LOL!!! I promise you dear trinket, if I ever write a story, it shall NOT be so crude as that scenario, and it shall NOT be uploaded onto the forums by mistake :)
CurlyGirly
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 7:30:38 AM

Rank: CurlyFries

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 1,774
Location: United States
pussycurious wrote:
What's more frequent in your life: sex or fuck?


What's more frequent in my life right now is masturbation. Embarassed

However, I love a good, hard, rough passionate animalistic fucking.



It won a potato. Aren't you intrigued?



Guest
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 7:42:08 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 531,876
CurlyGirly wrote:


What's more frequent in my life right now is masturbation. Embarassed

However, I love a good, hard, rough passionate animalistic fucking.


Ohhh you poor thing!!

Thanks for answering though. Do you mind if I ask what events would lead up to this animalistic climax? I mean, do you imagine going to a bar, picking up a guy, and going home to do that? Or do you imagine just getting it on with a boyfriend? How do you communicate to your boyfriend that fucking is what you want? Does the urgency of your actions tells it all? Or do you ask for it? Please elaborate.
Guest
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 7:52:28 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 531,876
CurlyGirly wrote:


What's more frequent in my life right now is masturbation. Embarassed

However, I love a good, hard, rough passionate animalistic fucking.


And while we are on the subject, what gets you so horny that you desire 'a good, hard, rough passionate animalistic fucking'? Is it reading some thing? Watching a movie? Or is it simply cyclical - your body starts needing it automatically when you haven't had it for a while? I would be really annoying and ask 'at what frequency?' but I'm sure I'm not going to end up making many friends if I annoy with such personal questions, so I shan't ask :)
Metilda
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 8:33:55 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/10/2013
Posts: 970
Location: United States
I don't consider them to be separate seeing as how I have sex/fuck/make love with my husband - it's all intensely emotional, up close, passionate, raw, and sweet . . . at the same time, no matter what we're doing or how we're doing it.

One of these days - when you're no longer a virgin and in love - you'll understand how breaking it down makes no sense.

Available as an ebook through All Romance, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iBooks, and others.
Nikki703
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 8:44:59 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 12,625
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
BOTH!!!

What is soft romantic sex without some good hard fucking too!! HAHA


Kimasa
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 8:49:02 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/18/2010
Posts: 1,263
Location: Narnia, United Kingdom
I don't wish to piss on your fireworks here but the phrase "I don't have sex, I only make love" is probably one of mens oldest tricks in the book to fool girls into having sex... cos this time it's lurve Baby.

In answer to your question: I'm not into long-term relationships so fuck is where I'm at. Not in the selfish pursuit of orgasms as I don't always get there, most often it's just for the dirty fun of it. Plus most men I meet are looking for exactly that anyway.

My latest story:

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-school-reunion.aspx
Guest
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 9:11:28 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 531,876
Kimasa wrote:
I don't wish to piss on your fireworks here but the phrase "I don't have sex, I only make love" is probably one of mens oldest tricks in the book to fool girls into having sex... cos this time it's lurve Baby.

In answer to your question: I'm not into long-term relationships so fuck is where I'm at. Not in the selfish pursuit of orgasms as I don't always get there, most often it's just for the dirty fun of it. Plus most men I meet are looking for exactly that anyway.


Uhhhh do you realize that I don't really need to 'fool girls into having sex' on this site, since I have an anonymous profile, no one knows me personally, and that shall remain the way it is... FOREVER. Maybe you know men who have pulled this 'trick', but please don't judge me.

And many thanks for your honest answer.
SueBrasil
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 9:31:30 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 3/4/2013
Posts: 42
Location: Brazil
for me sex and fuck is equally important in a relationship. If you are horny then good fuck is the need of the hour. If you need to tell him/her how much you missed your special someone then there's nothing better than good sex
Metilda
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 9:35:02 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/10/2013
Posts: 970
Location: United States
pussycurious wrote:


Uhhhh do you realize that I don't really need to 'fool girls into having sex' on this site, since I have an anonymous profile, no one knows me personally, and that shall remain the way it is... FOREVER. Maybe you know men who have pulled this 'trick', but please don't judge me.

And many thanks for your honest answer.


That's not what she meant - she was referring to how people actually approach sexual situations in real life with that actual line just to get sex - by calling it something else.

Don't take everything written in these threads so personally as if it's directed to you in your life.

Available as an ebook through All Romance, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iBooks, and others.
adagio_sabadicus
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 9:55:28 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/24/2013
Posts: 1,276
to have sex just to prove a point is lunancy..to have sex and call it fantasy is OK, but shouldn't one with who...DUH

[
CurlyGirly
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 11:30:45 AM

Rank: CurlyFries

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 1,774
Location: United States
pussycurious wrote:


Thanks for answering though. Do you mind if I ask what events would lead up to this animalistic climax? I mean, do you imagine going to a bar, picking up a guy, and going home to do that? Or do you imagine just getting it on with a boyfriend? How do you communicate to your boyfriend that fucking is what you want? Does the urgency of your actions tells it all? Or do you ask for it? Please elaborate.


I don't pick up random men in bars; that's not my thing. Not talking

That's something I would communicate with my partner. He would know how I like to be touched, how I enjoy sex. Hopefully, he enjoys it that way as well. Honestly, the thought of "lovemaking" makes me a bit queasy, seems cliched. I do enjoy slow, sensual sex, tho.



pussycurious wrote:
And while we are on the subject, what gets you so horny that you desire 'a good, hard, rough passionate animalistic fucking'? Is it reading some thing? Watching a movie? Or is it simply cyclical - your body starts needing it automatically when you haven't had it for a while? I would be really annoying and ask 'at what frequency?' but I'm sure I'm not going to end up making many friends if I annoy with such personal questions, so I shan't ask :)



Actually, for me, I think it's more the time of day. I enjoy slow, sensual sex in the morning when I wake up. For the rest of the day, I usually prefer a good hard fuck! I like my partner to be somewhat aggressive and forceful. Lots of very dirty talk, biting, clit spanking, ass slapping, and hair pulling. That's when I enjoy being a good little slut. You know, that kind of fun stuff.


Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to masturbate again. Embarassed



It won a potato. Aren't you intrigued?



Guest
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 12:39:25 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 531,876
CurlyGirly wrote:



Actually, for me, I think it's more the time of day. I enjoy slow, sensual sex in the morning when I wake up. For the rest of the day, I usually prefer a good hard fuck! I like my partner to be somewhat aggressive and forceful. Lots of very dirty talk, biting, clit spanking, ass slapping, and hair pulling. That's when I enjoy being a good little slut. You know, that kind of fun stuff.


Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to masturbate again. Embarassed



Uhhhhhhhhh. Did I ever tell you that a horny woman gets me hard as a rock? I mean she doesn't have to do ANYTHING AT ALL. I just have to know that a beautiful girl is horny... a moan will escape my lips and I'll get a hard on. You need your sweet spot rubbed real nice huh? Come here you sweet little pussy. Let me plunge nose first into that hotbox and start licking you over your panties. Does that feel good? I want to savor your girl smell and the delicious wetness on your panties...

Now let me use my teeth to peel them off the nubile rise of your sexy mons and press my nose into your love triangle. Can you feel my nose rubbing against your mons? Repeatedly too. And insistently. Are your stomach muscles contracting involuntarily when I do this? Mmm let me add a bit of my lips to that sweet baby mons mmmmmm. My head is moving back and forth: as it goes up, my nose traces a line of sheer delight against your most followed by my hungry lips that open and close in a false biting motion, never letting either the tongue you want so much or the teeth you fear, to graze against you.

I add my tongue into the mix now and ohhhhh mmmmmm did you bathe in strawberry juice honey? Can you feel the slick, soft, smooth movement of my tongue now? Your contractions are become rougher now so I move down to that engorged clit and start circling around it. I proceed to face fuck your whole womanhood. I drive my face into the seat of your hunger, into that red raw heat that's causing guttural groans to escape your throat in the form of gurgling noises. Please baby, entangle your loving fingers in my hair, and push my face down into your womanhood and use my whole face as your fuck tool. Mmmmmmmm yes.

I now insert my looong tongue into your cunt uhhhhhhhhhhhhh that soft flesh is so coated with your love juices. Ohhhhh feed my your girl juices, yes please. My tongue is fucking your and lapping up your cunt nectar with my lips wrapped around your clit and nose buried into your mons. You are riding me hungrily and my whole face mouth and tongue are now basically your fuck tools. You buck violently, and simply explode into my face, your soft inner thighs wrapping around my face in uncontrolled lust, your cunt discharging delicious milk that I lap up hungrily. I can feel your pussy contraction on my tongue and I'm lashing it around to give maximum friction on your internal pussy walls.

As you come down from your high like riding an impossibly long slide, I keep my tongue inside you. The feeling of pressing my whole face into the warm, wet seat of your womanhood with your thighs wrapped around my face is just indescribable. Your warmth is so gentle, so soothing, I lose all sense of time. You gently unwrap your legs, but ohhhh dear your release has left you feeling sooooo relaxed, you've lost all possible bladder control. Your pee gushes forth in a warm, sweet stream of hot bliss and I slake my thirst with it, letting it wet me all over my face.

We wrap arms and legs around each other as you kiss me and lick every last bit of your juices from my face.

[A NOTE FOR ALL OTHER GIRLS: If you don't want to get fucked in public, NEVER tell me you are feeling horny. I get absolutely crazily aroused when I know that a girl is really horny and am prone to doing crazy things like this LOL]
Kimasa
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 12:51:57 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/18/2010
Posts: 1,263
Location: Narnia, United Kingdom
pussycurious wrote:


Uhhhh do you realize that I don't really need to 'fool girls into having sex' on this site, since I have an anonymous profile, no one knows me personally, and that shall remain the way it is... FOREVER. Maybe you know men who have pulled this 'trick', but please don't judge me.

And many thanks for your honest answer.


My comment was not aimed at you personally. I was merely pointing out a fact.

Most couples have sex quite a few times before or if they eventually fall in love and that sex is usually fast and furious. There's nothing wrong with testing the water (a few times) first

My latest story:

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-school-reunion.aspx
Ravyn
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 1:41:45 PM

Rank: Cock Connoisseur

Joined: 4/26/2010
Posts: 2,085
Location: Bend, United States
What is more frequent in my life, sex or fucking.......Hmmm........I'd have to go with........laundry

CurlyGirly
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 4:00:22 PM

Rank: CurlyFries

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 1,774
Location: United States
pussycurious wrote:



Uhhhhhhhhh. Did I ever tell you that a horny woman gets me hard as a rock? I mean she doesn't have to do ANYTHING AT ALL. I just have to know that a beautiful girl is horny... a moan will escape my lips and I'll get a hard on. You need your sweet spot rubbed real nice huh? Come here you sweet little pussy. Let me plunge nose first into that hotbox and start licking you over your panties. Does that feel good? I want to savor your girl smell and the delicious wetness on your panties...

Now let me use my teeth to peel them off the nubile rise of your sexy mons and press my nose into your love triangle. Can you feel my nose rubbing against your mons? Repeatedly too. And insistently. Are your stomach muscles contracting involuntarily when I do this? Mmm let me add a bit of my lips to that sweet baby mons mmmmmm. My head is moving back and forth: as it goes up, my nose traces a line of sheer delight against your most followed by my hungry lips that open and close in a false biting motion, never letting either the tongue you want so much or the teeth you fear, to graze against you.

I add my tongue into the mix now and ohhhhh mmmmmm did you bathe in strawberry juice honey? Can you feel the slick, soft, smooth movement of my tongue now? Your contractions are become rougher now so I move down to that engorged clit and start circling around it. I proceed to face fuck your whole womanhood. I drive my face into the seat of your hunger, into that red raw heat that's causing guttural groans to escape your throat in the form of gurgling noises. Please baby, entangle your loving fingers in my hair, and push my face down into your womanhood and use my whole face as your fuck tool. Mmmmmmmm yes.

I now insert my looong tongue into your cunt uhhhhhhhhhhhhh that soft flesh is so coated with your love juices. Ohhhhh feed my your girl juices, yes please. My tongue is fucking your and lapping up your cunt nectar with my lips wrapped around your clit and nose buried into your mons. You are riding me hungrily and my whole face mouth and tongue are now basically your fuck tools. You buck violently, and simply explode into my face, your soft inner thighs wrapping around my face in uncontrolled lust, your cunt discharging delicious milk that I lap up hungrily. I can feel your pussy contraction on my tongue and I'm lashing it around to give maximum friction on your internal pussy walls.

As you come down from your high like riding an impossibly long slide, I keep my tongue inside you. The feeling of pressing my whole face into the warm, wet seat of your womanhood with your thighs wrapped around my face is just indescribable. Your warmth is so gentle, so soothing, I lose all sense of time. You gently unwrap your legs, but ohhhh dear your release has left you feeling sooooo relaxed, you've lost all possible bladder control. Your pee gushes forth in a warm, sweet stream of hot bliss and I slake my thirst with it, letting it wet me all over my face.

We wrap arms and legs around each other as you kiss me and lick every last bit of your juices from my face.

[A NOTE FOR ALL OTHER GIRLS: If you don't want to get fucked in public, NEVER tell me you are feeling horny. I get absolutely crazily aroused when I know that a girl is really horny and am prone to doing crazy things like this LOL]


WOWIE! No wonder my ears were burning.

I think I need a cigarette. Regaeman Man



It won a potato. Aren't you intrigued?



Guest
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 6:12:51 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 531,876
CurlyGirly wrote:


WOWIE! No wonder my ears were burning.

I think I need a cigarette. Regaeman Man


Me, I DON'T like cigarettes... BIG turn off :(
Dani
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 6:53:34 PM

Rank: Big-Haired Bitch

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 4,615
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
pussycurious wrote:



Uhhhhhhhhh. Did I ever tell you that a horny woman gets me hard as a rock? I mean she doesn't have to do ANYTHING AT ALL. I just have to know that a beautiful girl is horny... a moan will escape my lips and I'll get a hard on. You need your sweet spot rubbed real nice huh? Come here you sweet little pussy. Let me plunge nose first into that hotbox and start licking you over your panties. Does that feel good? I want to savor your girl smell and the delicious wetness on your panties...

Now let me use my teeth to peel them off the nubile rise of your sexy mons and press my nose into your love triangle. Can you feel my nose rubbing against your mons? Repeatedly too. And insistently. Are your stomach muscles contracting involuntarily when I do this? Mmm let me add a bit of my lips to that sweet baby mons mmmmmm. My head is moving back and forth: as it goes up, my nose traces a line of sheer delight against your most followed by my hungry lips that open and close in a false biting motion, never letting either the tongue you want so much or the teeth you fear, to graze against you.

I add my tongue into the mix now and ohhhhh mmmmmm did you bathe in strawberry juice honey? Can you feel the slick, soft, smooth movement of my tongue now? Your contractions are become rougher now so I move down to that engorged clit and start circling around it. I proceed to face fuck your whole womanhood. I drive my face into the seat of your hunger, into that red raw heat that's causing guttural groans to escape your throat in the form of gurgling noises. Please baby, entangle your loving fingers in my hair, and push my face down into your womanhood and use my whole face as your fuck tool. Mmmmmmmm yes.

I now insert my looong tongue into your cunt uhhhhhhhhhhhhh that soft flesh is so coated with your love juices. Ohhhhh feed my your girl juices, yes please. My tongue is fucking your and lapping up your cunt nectar with my lips wrapped around your clit and nose buried into your mons. You are riding me hungrily and my whole face mouth and tongue are now basically your fuck tools. You buck violently, and simply explode into my face, your soft inner thighs wrapping around my face in uncontrolled lust, your cunt discharging delicious milk that I lap up hungrily. I can feel your pussy contraction on my tongue and I'm lashing it around to give maximum friction on your internal pussy walls.

As you come down from your high like riding an impossibly long slide, I keep my tongue inside you. The feeling of pressing my whole face into the warm, wet seat of your womanhood with your thighs wrapped around my face is just indescribable. Your warmth is so gentle, so soothing, I lose all sense of time. You gently unwrap your legs, but ohhhh dear your release has left you feeling sooooo relaxed, you've lost all possible bladder control. Your pee gushes forth in a warm, sweet stream of hot bliss and I slake my thirst with it, letting it wet me all over my face.

We wrap arms and legs around each other as you kiss me and lick every last bit of your juices from my face.

[A NOTE FOR ALL OTHER GIRLS: If you don't want to get fucked in public, NEVER tell me you are feeling horny. I get absolutely crazily aroused when I know that a girl is really horny and am prone to doing crazy things like this LOL]


Is that what this was?



Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

Guest
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 7:03:27 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 531,876
slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:


Is that what this was?


Nopes, when she said she's off to masturbate, I just got crazily randy. You write crazy stuff when you're like that :)
CenterLine
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 7:05:01 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/19/2012
Posts: 541
Location: Cuddling with friends,, United States
I submit that the premise of this question is in fact flawed. I don't believe that those two goals are absolutely mutually exclusive, and can be very different, or the same. That's just me, though.
SereneProdigy
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 7:48:27 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/16/2013
Posts: 1,642
Location: Lost And Astray
slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:


Is that what this was?


It is everything you thought it was... and probably a whole lot more.



Guest
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 8:09:41 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 531,876
SereneProdigy wrote:


It is everything you thought it was... and probably a whole lot more.


And you can understand it all. So you've got all the brain circuitry to relate to it all. Glad to know... (NOT)
Dani
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 9:11:19 PM

Rank: Big-Haired Bitch

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 4,615
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
SereneProdigy wrote:
It is everything you thought it was... and probably a whole lot more.


pussycurious wrote:


And you can understand it all. So you've got all the brain circuitry to relate to it all. Glad to know... (NOT)


Get a room.drunken



Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

Guest
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 9:19:04 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 531,876
slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:


Get a room.drunken


Unfortunately, I'm DEFINITELY NOT into men... sorry :) That being said, are you telling me you get turned out by two men having sex???? :)
Dudealicious
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 10:56:12 PM

Rank: Wise Ass

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,411
Location: The center of the universe, Canada
pussycurious wrote:



Uhhhhhhhhh. Did I ever tell you that a horny woman gets me hard as a rock? I mean she doesn't have to do ANYTHING AT ALL. I just have to know that a beautiful girl is horny... a moan will escape my lips and I'll get a hard on. You need your sweet spot rubbed real nice huh? Come here you sweet little pussy. Let me plunge nose first into that hotbox and start licking you over your panties. Does that feel good? I want to savor your girl smell and the delicious wetness on your panties...

Now let me use my teeth to peel them off the nubile rise of your sexy mons and press my nose into your love triangle. Can you feel my nose rubbing against your mons? Repeatedly too. And insistently. Are your stomach muscles contracting involuntarily when I do this? Mmm let me add a bit of my lips to that sweet baby mons mmmmmm. My head is moving back and forth: as it goes up, my nose traces a line of sheer delight against your most followed by my hungry lips that open and close in a false biting motion, never letting either the tongue you want so much or the teeth you fear, to graze against you.

I add my tongue into the mix now and ohhhhh mmmmmm did you bathe in strawberry juice honey? Can you feel the slick, soft, smooth movement of my tongue now? Your contractions are become rougher now so I move down to that engorged clit and start circling around it. I proceed to face fuck your whole womanhood. I drive my face into the seat of your hunger, into that red raw heat that's causing guttural groans to escape your throat in the form of gurgling noises. Please baby, entangle your loving fingers in my hair, and push my face down into your womanhood and use my whole face as your fuck tool. Mmmmmmmm yes.

I now insert my looong tongue into your cunt uhhhhhhhhhhhhh that soft flesh is so coated with your love juices. Ohhhhh feed my your girl juices, yes please. My tongue is fucking your and lapping up your cunt nectar with my lips wrapped around your clit and nose buried into your mons. You are riding me hungrily and my whole face mouth and tongue are now basically your fuck tools. You buck violently, and simply explode into my face, your soft inner thighs wrapping around my face in uncontrolled lust, your cunt discharging delicious milk that I lap up hungrily. I can feel your pussy contraction on my tongue and I'm lashing it around to give maximum friction on your internal pussy walls.

As you come down from your high like riding an impossibly long slide, I keep my tongue inside you. The feeling of pressing my whole face into the warm, wet seat of your womanhood with your thighs wrapped around my face is just indescribable. Your warmth is so gentle, so soothing, I lose all sense of time. You gently unwrap your legs, but ohhhh dear your release has left you feeling sooooo relaxed, you've lost all possible bladder control. Your pee gushes forth in a warm, sweet stream of hot bliss and I slake my thirst with it, letting it wet me all over my face.

We wrap arms and legs around each other as you kiss me and lick every last bit of your juices from my face.

[A NOTE FOR ALL OTHER GIRLS: If you don't want to get fucked in public, NEVER tell me you are feeling horny. I get absolutely crazily aroused when I know that a girl is really horny and am prone to doing crazy things like this LOL]




The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Guest
Posted: Friday, August 02, 2013 12:11:00 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 531,876
Dudealicious wrote:




Is that SereneProdigy creeping up behind you? Now I wonder if you felt him in your bum when he did that. That would explain the looks on your faces. LOL!!!
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.