Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

All Those Seeking a Master/Mistress or a Submissive Please Post Here Options · View
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 10:45:02 AM

sprite
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 10:53:47 AM

looking for someone to do laundry and light house work about once a week. PM me if interested. drunken

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
MdeSade64
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 5:05:53 PM

Okay sprite, but I don't do windows.....:) UNIX is the only way to go...:)
sprite
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 5:10:58 PM

MdeSade64 wrote:
Okay sprite, but I don't do windows.....:) UNIX is the only way to go...:)

i can live with that - mostly i just need help with dusting the higher up shelves. i can just barely reach them by standing on a bucket balanced on a step stool and, apparently, that's not OSHA approved.

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Dani
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 6:18:40 PM

sprite wrote:

i can live with that - mostly i just need help with dusting the higher up shelves. i can just barely reach them by standing on a bucket balanced on a step stool and, apparently, that's not OSHA approved.

Is this your way of firing me? Très harsh.

Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

sprite
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 6:21:25 PM

slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:

Is this your way of firing me? Très harsh.

think of it as re-considering my options. Whistle

redheadnicole
Posted: Saturday, August 03, 2013 5:55:08 PM

Im looking for a master/mistress to submit to. I am an 18 year old girl with long red hair and grey eyes. I have 36b cups and a small round ass. I like to keep my pussy shaved. Message me if interested ;)
dexterityofmind
Posted: Saturday, August 03, 2013 8:36:37 PM

Good evening,

I'm just dicovering this great community!

I am interested in an enthusiastic woman for an online relationship. I'm a switch with a slight submissive side (I like the in charge ladies).

For now, I am very keen on directing you when and how to come. Some times I want to tease you, other times I just need a toy to please me. I would be interested in enjoying erotica at the same time (stories, videos, or anything in between) and discussing why and how it turns us on. Then perhaps moving on to offline tasks (e.g. masturbate without coming tonight, wear the floral pamties today.)

Email and chat for now, and we'll go from there.
simarkanpur
Posted: Saturday, August 03, 2013 8:46:14 PM

i am looking for a mistress/master,plz do pm me
freez009
Posted: Saturday, August 03, 2013 9:11:53 PM

Looking for a mistress ^.^
MdeSade64
Posted: Sunday, August 04, 2013 7:06:00 AM

sprite wrote:

At 6'3", I am always approached by ladies having a hard time reaching things on the higher shelves...:) Maybe keeping slippery around for those things that she bend over to reach...:)

Now that I think about this, you and slippery and me....how much housework are we really going to get done...:)
badass69
Posted: Monday, August 05, 2013 2:20:41 AM

Still looking for a Domme. I dont know what to write eagar and will do anything. Just want to make my Domme happy.
sprite
Posted: Monday, August 05, 2013 2:28:47 AM

MdeSade64 wrote:

At 6'3", I am always approached by ladies having a hard time reaching things on the higher shelves...:) Maybe keeping slippery around for those things that she bend over to reach...:)

Now that I think about this, you and slippery and me....how much housework are we really going to get done...:)

the bathtub will probably be squeaky clean. :)

minimartins
Posted: Monday, August 05, 2013 2:25:00 PM

Looking for a female who enjoys hot, steamy, descriptive chat. I love to talk about domination, very good at cyber sex, open, descriptive. Love being spontanious. I enjoy playing both master and submissive. Inbox me if you want to get to know each other :)
trekkie_for_life
Posted: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 1:22:39 AM

Hi, my name is Clara and I would like to find a master or misteriss for me. Message me if you want to play with me.
RockLover22
Posted: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 6:45:06 AM

I am looking for a mistress to chat to over kik or on lush and to be dominated online solo or group
RockLover22
Posted: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 6:46:05 AM

I am looking for an online mistress to dominate me. I am on kik and lush, don't want to do can but will do anything else. Anything. If you are interested please message me
feedmeuseme
Posted: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 7:56:53 PM

I am a 31 year old femmeboi; slender and totally submissive, seeking dom men and/or women to help me realize my need to serve. I need to obey, to be used and to be humiliated at your whim. I have no limits and seek only to find my place under your command and control. Please, I am so much in need of finding a Master/Mistress to serve. Please...
sprite
Posted: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 8:16:02 PM

VERY IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER!: i am NOT looking for a Mistress/Master, sub/slave, etc. i am just trying to help those of you who are a bit. This is the kind of post you should consider putting up...

hi, my name is sprite. i am submissive. i have some experience with having a Mistress, but am unattached right now. i am looking for an on-line only relationship. i am a 30 year old bisexual woman with a lot of experience. I enjoy bondage, light pain, water sport, role play (especially pet play - i like being a kitty cat), and a little humiliation. i am looking for a Master who enjoys the same.

i'd like him to be experienced and a little older, tho the age thing isn't super big with me. i don't mind if he is in a relationship already, but i would be uncomfortable with him having another sub here on lush. this is for Roleplay only, not for RL. If you're interested, please contact me via PM and we can chat. thank you very much. sprite.

OR

Hi, My name is Sprite. I am looking for submissive girl who wishes to call me Mistress. I have a RL life lover, but on line, she would be my one and only slave girl. I am looking for someone of similar age, about 30, who enjoys bondage, light pain, water sports, role play (especially pet play), and a little humiliation. Also, she must be comfortable being my pet in public. I want a girl who will follow my rules to the best of her ability, not someone who is looking to break them constantly for the sake of being punished. I need her to be able to put me first while on line above all. Also, i want some creative and clever and able to hold a conversation. She should also have a bit of a spark - not looking for a too shy/meek girl. I want someone as sexually adventurous as I am.

Please contact me via PM and we can chat. Thank you. Sprite.

i hope that helps?

notsolittlegirl
Posted: Thursday, August 08, 2013 6:25:19 PM

I'm a 25 year old girl in the US looking to explore a more dominant side. I have just a couple requests. I ask all interested please be over 20, live in the United States, and be able to chat and message on kik during the day. I am interested in males and females.
Thank you for your time :)
LexLex
Posted: Thursday, August 08, 2013 7:09:33 PM

Im a BBW looking for a master to dominate me to tell me when to do stuff to myself and what to do real open to anything hit me up
waxwinebottle
Posted: Saturday, August 10, 2013 5:34:56 PM

so I am an 18 year old boy, im new to the whole sub/dom thing but im getting interested in it and i would really like to try out having a mistress. I am strait so girls are my preference, I would love to have an older gal tell me how to get off sexually, but im game for any ladies that arent too extreme. i like pretty much everything from incest and the down and dirty to lovey dovey shit. please message me if you are at all interested.
bsc1096
Posted: Saturday, August 10, 2013 7:18:45 PM

jersey22
Posted: Monday, August 12, 2013 2:23:02 AM

I am 42 years old, submissive and looking for an on-line Mistress to train me please. i will be obedient a1089
manoyaise
Posted: Monday, August 12, 2013 12:05:37 PM

I'm curious about this I guess I'm a sub
I want a mistress to teach me long distance and I'll obey every order
robbiedee1
Posted: Monday, August 12, 2013 1:35:50 PM

Looking to explore my dominant side. Have tried it once but nothing every came of it! Guess I'm very much an amateur looking for someone to explore this with.
RockLover22
Posted: Monday, August 12, 2013 1:45:22 PM

Nextdoorguy321 wrote:
Im looking for a sub. Message me if you're intrested

Male or female
Posted: Monday, August 12, 2013 2:21:30 PM

Looking for a female sub, who will be punished, humiliated and used as a sex slave. PM me if you are interested
bsc1096
Posted: Monday, August 12, 2013 2:38:57 PM

QTpie210
Posted: Monday, August 12, 2013 3:59:30 PM

I am looking for a Master. Please inbox me