Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Announcing: "The Bargain with Lucifer", by J.E. Wiseman (Sisyphus) Options · View
lushpublishing
Posted: Friday, August 16, 2013 12:06:52 AM

We are pleased to announce the publication of "The Bargain with Lucifer", the first book we've published by Sisyphus.

We all know it's not such a great idea, making a pact with the devil! This book has shades of "Angel Heart" about it:

Click here to read the preview Chapter of The Bargain with Lucifer.

When aging English professor and poet, Paul Cantor realizes he no longer attracts the admiring glances of women, his anguished despair causes him to drive off into the night with destination unknown, seeking escape from his mundane reality.

When he sees a biker’s bar in the middle of nowhere called Luke’s Bar and Grill, he feels compelled to stop. Though completely out of his comfort zone, he ingratiates himself with a bartender and is eventually introduced to the owner, Luke, or Lucifer, who tells him that he can solve Paul’s problem. As long as he’s willing to make a bargain...

Though skeptical that drinking the ancient potion will do anything, he decides to make a deal in a desperate attempt to change the hands of fate: his soul and spirit in exchange for becoming sexually appealing to those he desires. Within days, he is feeling younger and more vital and finds himself being seduced and overwhelmed by seductive women. While indulging his carnal libido, he finds himself especially drawn to Wendy, a pretty young artist with an angel’s smile.

Despite his exciting new lifestyle, Paul is still haunted by the thoughts of what might really have been responsible for the sudden surge in his sexual energies and his ability to turn the head of any woman he wants. At first, he clings to his own skepticism but when Luke returns to collect on his bargain, the risk of his world being turned upside down yet again suddenly becomes very real.

Shylass
Posted: Friday, August 16, 2013 1:30:54 AM

Sisyphus is my actual all-time favourite Lush author! It's wonderful to see this post, and I have no doubt that this book will be a journey of excitement and addictive detail. sunny

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Friday, August 16, 2013 9:15:38 AM

Congrats! I wish you much success with this! :)

sweet_as_candy
Posted: Friday, August 16, 2013 1:17:28 PM

Wow! This looks very exciting! I need to add this to my collection book

LauraLee_sugah
Posted: Friday, August 16, 2013 1:44:52 PM

congratulations!!!

Sisyphus
Posted: Saturday, August 17, 2013 4:39:30 AM

Shylass wrote:
Sisyphus is my actual all-time favourite Lush author! It's wonderful to see this post, and I have no doubt that this book will be a journey of excitement and addictive detail. sunny

Wow, thank you, Shylass. I have to say you are an amazing poet. I am in awe of your talent. I hope you will read this book. I'm thrilled to be published by Lush. More books will be coming. By the way, I have 5 books on Sweet Cravings Publishing.
Sisyphus
Posted: Saturday, August 17, 2013 4:41:10 AM

Dancing_Doll wrote:
Congrats! I wish you much success with this! :)

Thank you. You have been so wonderful to work with. I really appreciate your talent.
Sisyphus
Posted: Saturday, August 17, 2013 4:44:04 AM

sweet_as_candy wrote:
Wow! This looks very exciting! I need to add this to my collection book

I hope you do. I think you will like it... By the way I have several other books published on Sweet Cravings Publishing, but I will be publishing more books with Lush from now on.
Sisyphus
Posted: Saturday, August 17, 2013 4:46:00 AM

LauraLee_sugah wrote:
congratulations!!!

Thank you, my dear....I really appreciate your words and you.