Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Do some guys lie about measuring? Options · View
trinket
Posted: Monday, August 19, 2013 10:09:56 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 9,951
Location: Nowhere near you, Australia
Why do some guys say they have never measured their cock if asked how long it is? I find it very difficult to believe that most guys have never measured it. Even men with huge ones say they never have so it's not just the men who have weeny ones that deny they ever have.

Am I right in thinking that most men do measure?




SereneProdigy
Posted: Monday, August 19, 2013 10:38:40 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/16/2013
Posts: 1,500
I can assure you, I never measured my 6-3/32" cock. Never!

Seriously, I too find it hard to believe a man would never have measured his penis. I mean, all it takes is a ruler and 1 minute of his time. But I don't ask other men about their penises, so I wouldn't know what the reality is.



kevluvsincamaro
Posted: Monday, August 19, 2013 11:30:38 AM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 10/29/2012
Posts: 99
Location: United States
I've measured. It just seemed like something to do. I know my suit and dress shirt size, why not know my cock size?
Ajax
Posted: Monday, August 19, 2013 12:18:42 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/17/2013
Posts: 1,814
Location: Banging more than my head , United States
If guys didn't lie about something, then they wouldn't be guys now would they?
trinket
Posted: Monday, August 19, 2013 12:42:04 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 9,951
Location: Nowhere near you, Australia
Widowlicker wrote:
If guys didn't lie about something, then they wouldn't be guys now would they?



I see your point kekekegay

VanGogh
Posted: Monday, August 19, 2013 12:57:02 PM

Rank: Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado

Joined: 2/10/2012
Posts: 2,756
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Widowlicker wrote:
If guys didn't lie about something, then they wouldn't be guys now would they?


Ain't that the truth .....

coffee

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

* * * * * *
"The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play." - Arnold J. Toynbee
“Everything you can imagine is real.” - Pablo Picasso
Nikki703
Posted: Monday, August 19, 2013 1:15:55 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 12,329
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
I always figured every teenage boy measured his and kept a growth chart like Pee-Wee did in Porky's.
Poppet
Posted: Monday, August 19, 2013 1:18:22 PM

Rank: Sweetest Cricket

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 5,140
Location: You Inspire Me, United States
All guys lie about this! I'm sure they start out at a young age, and continue to do so as they get older.

If I was a dude, I would measure. I doubt I'd "brag" about the size, one way another. I only say that because I don't brag about my breast size.

But, ALL men measure.

A Few Of My Favourites

Oral – Audio - Eating Of My Pussy
Erotic Poem - Audio - Sucking Cock
Reluctance – Masturbating Slut Exposed
Exhibitionism - Audio - Afternoon Park Delights
Masturbation - Audio - Recommended Read - Phone Sex
Masturbation - Audio - Recommend Read - Two AM Orgasms
Supernatural – Audio – Recommended Read - My Life As A Genie
Guest
Posted: Monday, August 19, 2013 2:30:07 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 470,343
Of course they measure, they are lying if they said they haven't! Just like we know how big our boobs are, they know how big their weenier is.
cajunbuckaroo
Posted: Monday, August 19, 2013 2:44:33 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 6/14/2013
Posts: 82
Location: United States
Of course guy's lie about le length or their cock's'! That's why most women think that 3 inches is actually 6 inches! lol
Ajax
Posted: Monday, August 19, 2013 3:39:46 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/17/2013
Posts: 1,814
Location: Banging more than my head , United States
To answer your question, i wouldn't find a need to lie about something like that. I might lie about the reading though clown i might also question the accuracy of the measuring instrument used.
Agrippa
Posted: Monday, August 19, 2013 3:45:08 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 7/29/2013
Posts: 50
Location: United Kingdom
A man lie about measuring his pride and joy? Or lie about the result?

Heaven forfend!

The very idea!

I am shocked at this unfounded and scurrilous allegation!
Guest
Posted: Monday, August 19, 2013 3:45:18 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 470,343
I've never lied about it - guys expect the gals to know their measurements by heart, why not return the favor?
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Monday, August 19, 2013 5:20:15 PM

Rank: Alpha Blonde

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 5,957
Location: In your dirty fantasies
cajunbuckaroo wrote:
Of course guy's lie about le length or their cock's'! That's why most women think that 3 inches is actually 6 inches! lol


This is so true.

Women are always way off about dick sizes. Every girl I've ever talked to about it swears her man is 9 inches. I think that's the magic number. And if it's *really* big, they hold their hands apart like a fisherman, swearing it's like a baseball bat.

True story. I once bought a dildo on my way to a girl's night drinking thing at a friend's house (the sex shop was in her neighbourhood). Eventually later in the night, I took it out of the packaging and put it on the bar (in her apartment, that is - not a public bar). Anyway - I asked how big they thought it was. They all thought it was massive and swore it was at least 9 inches. It was in fact - only six inches. They were totally shocked.


SereneProdigy
Posted: Monday, August 19, 2013 5:46:50 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/16/2013
Posts: 1,500




trinket
Posted: Monday, August 19, 2013 5:54:16 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 9,951
Location: Nowhere near you, Australia
Oh man......... according to your map up there SP, Australian guys don't have one at all. Why wasn't I told about this?

SereneProdigy
Posted: Monday, August 19, 2013 6:04:08 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/16/2013
Posts: 1,500
Dancing_Doll wrote:

This is so true.

Women are always way off about dick sizes. Every girl I've ever talked to about it swears her man is 9 inches. I think that's the magic number. And if it's *really* big, they hold their hands apart like a fisherman, swearing it's like a baseball bat.

True story. I once bought a dildo on my way to a girl's night drinking thing at a friend's house (the sex shop was in her neighbourhood). Eventually later in the night, I took it out of the packaging and put it on the bar (in her apartment, that is - not a public bar). Anyway - I asked how big they thought it was. They all thought it was massive and swore it was at least 9 inches. It was in fact - only six inches. They were totally shocked.

Loled laughing8 . Also there is not a clear consensus about what is the correct technique to measure the penis. Some say the ruler must be pressed hard into the pelvis fat, while others say only the exterior shaft should be measured. I think only the exterior should be measured, as it's the effective length anyway.

Honestly, if I measured only the exterior of my penis with a semi hard-on I think I'd be around 5 inches, but if I measured fully horny and pressing hardly agaisnt the pelvis I could probably measure 7 inches. I simply state 6 inches as my size, but I'm sure a lot of guy exactly my size would use the 7 inches measurement, and maybe even add 1/2" to add to their pride.



SereneProdigy
Posted: Monday, August 19, 2013 6:06:28 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/16/2013
Posts: 1,500
trinket wrote:
Oh man......... according to your map up there SP, Australian guys don't have one at all. Why wasn't I told about this?


Actually they have one, but it's just sooo flaccid scientists couldn't take a proper measurement.



Magical_felix
Posted: Monday, August 19, 2013 9:05:26 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 4,543
Location: California
SereneProdigy wrote:


This must have been a study that excluded the continent of Africa.



SouthernerEroticer
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 6:09:04 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/9/2010
Posts: 578
Location: South UK
I have never actually measured mine. So, those saying men that say this are lying are in fact wrong. I expect most men have, but not all. I am happy with mine and have never felt the need to get hard and put a ruler or other measuring device against it.

The person above saying all men have as women all know their breast sizes, well, it's completely different because men don't need to buy clothing for their cock!
Metilda
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 7:05:48 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/10/2013
Posts: 748
Location: United States
Magical_felix wrote:


This must have been a study that excluded the continent of Africa.


Purely for ego. They determined they were off the charts.

Available as an ebook through All Romance, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iBooks, and others.
trinket
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 7:48:12 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 9,951
Location: Nowhere near you, Australia
SereneProdigy wrote:


Actually they have one, but it's just sooo flaccid scientists couldn't take a proper measurement.


FAR too much numbing cream on their weiners I'd say.




SouthernerEroticer wrote:
I have never actually measured mine. So, those saying men that say this are lying are in fact wrong. I expect most men have, but not all. I am happy with mine and have never felt the need to get hard and put a ruler or other measuring device against it.

The person above saying all men have as women all know their breast sizes, well, it's completely different because men don't need to buy clothing for their cock!



Are you sure you didn't measure it as a teenager for curiosities sake? This is very interesting because I really thought nobody would come forward and say they didn't measure it. So the only reason you never have is because you are happy with it as it is which is just as well because you don't really have a choice about that do you? Thanks for replying :)



JordanMan09
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 8:26:31 AM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 1/3/2010
Posts: 71
Location: Norman, United States
trinket wrote:
Why do some guys say they have never measured their cock if asked how long it is? I find it very difficult to believe that most guys have never measured it. Even men with huge ones say they never have so it's not just the men who have weeny ones that deny they ever have.

Am I right in thinking that most men do measure?




babe trust me all guys no exactly how big their junk is
angieseroticpen
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 10:22:50 AM

Rank: Story Verifier

Joined: 8/24/2011
Posts: 594
Location: United Kingdom
I think that sometimes there is a confusion between cm's and inches.... laughing3

“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
simplyjohn
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 10:37:02 AM

Rank: Chat Moderator

Joined: 11/24/2011
Posts: 4,664
Location: Woking, United Kingdom
angieseroticpen wrote:
I think that sometimes there is a confusion between cm's and inches.... laughing3


Damn it that was going to be my joke!!!

serious - nope never measured it - why the hell would I? I can clearly see its around average so whats the point? and before you ask I only know its average having googled that subject. Whether its +/- 1/2 of one inch or so I really dont care!!.

However I do believe at 6 inches circumference I maybe bigger than most (rofl)

Oh and its quality and not quantity that counts (lol I love that expression but then I would).
simplyjohn
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 10:42:20 AM

Rank: Chat Moderator

Joined: 11/24/2011
Posts: 4,664
Location: Woking, United Kingdom
Kinkykiwi80 wrote:
Of course they measure, they are lying if they said they haven't! Just like we know how big our boobs are, they know how big their weenier is.


Thats no comparison .. you need that measurement for obvious reasons. Men however dont need to measure their tackle in order to determine what size panties they need lol
simplyjohn
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 10:43:56 AM

Rank: Chat Moderator

Joined: 11/24/2011
Posts: 4,664
Location: Woking, United Kingdom
Magical_felix wrote:


This must have been a study that excluded the continent of Africa.


Wait a minute UK isnt on that either!!

OK I researched that .. UK men are on the chart that starts at 12 inches and above .. phew I thought we had been left out.
trinket
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 11:35:06 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 9,951
Location: Nowhere near you, Australia
simplyjohn wrote:


Thats no comparison .. you need that measurement for obvious reasons. Men however dont need to measure their tackle in order to determine what size panties they need lol



umm John, I didn't think it was common knowledge that you wore 'panties'. It is now evil4

simplyjohn
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 11:38:50 AM

Rank: Chat Moderator

Joined: 11/24/2011
Posts: 4,664
Location: Woking, United Kingdom
Well see there is such a better choice of colours in panties .. mens underwear is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring .. I tried and I simply can not find pink or mauve in boxer briefs anywhere damn it .. sighs.
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 12:09:31 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 470,343
trinket wrote:



Are you sure you didn't measure it as a teenager for curiosities sake? This is very interesting because I really thought nobody would come forward and say they didn't measure it. So the only reason you never have is because you are happy with it as it is which is just as well because you don't really have a choice about that do you? Thanks for replying :)



I believe he is telling the truth because:

1) Not all boys are aware there even is a difference in size as in many households in America, the parents are so "bible belt" that sex education
does not happen at all. Some parents, whether you want to believe it or not, do NOT allow their sons to talk to girls about anything they think is "off limits." Believe me, they take you around the back of the barn to give you a good whoopin, you don't bring it up!

2) Doesn't this presume that all people live in a world where everything is judged quantitatively like we do? How much do you love me? How much are you going to do for me? etc.
Fact is, many people in remote places we call "primitive" do not bring up size but whether or not the shaman has declared them eligible for a woman to make more members of the tribe. They must look at the whole matter as "they all can impregnate," and that is that.
Not all societies have measuring sticks and bras.
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.