Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The taste of sperm. Options · View
cpcrlsean
Posted: Saturday, March 20, 2010 9:25:16 PM

Was wondering if the ladies here had anything they have found that made their mans cum taste better to them? I have been told that there are times my cum was bitter or sweet or what not so is there anything you found to make it better? foods, drinks, anything...if so how long did they have to eat it and for how long before it changed the taste?
marriedpeach
Posted: Sunday, March 21, 2010 11:26:02 AM

in my own findings....Diet makes it either way...Depend on person...Soda and alot of carbs, make it bitter.... If u drink more water, juices, sweet tea... it will change maybe.... My spouse his is bitter...But he wont give up sodas... Pineapple juice 6 to 8 hrs before u cumming, should assist with the bitterness.. and drink more water..
MMonroe
Posted: Sunday, March 21, 2010 11:29:25 AM

A healthy diet, lots of fruits and veg will impove the taste but things like alot of meat and smoking makes it worse.

*Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?*

Maous
Posted: Sunday, March 21, 2010 12:50:43 PM

Fruit. Lots and lots of fruit. An easy, yummy method is (Like peach said) to down some pineapple juice (Or for a more expensive, but more potent fix- Pomegranate juice) for a couple days, and avoid red meats/junk food/sodas. Anything that is naturally bright in color (fruits/veggies/root plants/salad greens) are not only good for you, but good for making whomever is fellating you enjoy the finish that much more.
Posted: Sunday, March 21, 2010 12:54:15 PM

Hubby and I have heard and tried many different accounts on of this but I have yet to notice any real difference. The bottom line is that I don't let him cum in my mouth because I like the taste of semen, I do it because I love him and want to thrill him.
Maous
Posted: Sunday, March 21, 2010 1:08:41 PM

ali2teaseu wrote:
Hubby and I have heard and tried many different accounts on of this but I have yet to notice any real difference. The bottom line is that I don't let him cum in my mouth because I like the taste of semen, I do it because I love him and want to thrill him.

Any chance that your hubby is on any medication? I know sometimes they can have a detrimental effect on how semen tastes, otherwise the whole juice-diet thing works on most folks. (Wholly in agreement on enjoying it because it's a thrill for your partner, though.)
Posted: Sunday, March 21, 2010 1:13:49 PM

Maous wrote:
ali2teaseu wrote:

Any chance that your hubby is on any medication? I know sometimes they can have a detrimental effect on how semen tastes, otherwise the whole juice-diet thing works on most folks. (Wholly in agreement on enjoying it because it's a thrill for your partner, though.)

Actually he is on some meds. That's ok - I love him anyway.
Jillicious
Posted: Sunday, March 21, 2010 5:03:17 PM

Fruit, its already been said. But don't forget berries either. berries easily take the place of your regular candied snacks and run close to the same price.

Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
iceman
Posted: Sunday, March 21, 2010 6:01:09 PM

cpcrlsean wrote:
Was wondering if the ladies here had anything they have found that made their mans cum taste better to them? I have been told that there are times my cum was bitter or sweet or what not so is there anything you found to make it better? foods, drinks, anything...if so how long did they have to eat it and for how long before it changed the taste?

The male semen (correct terminology) contains only about 10% actual sperm. the rest consists of enzymes, vitamin C, calcium, protein, sodium, zinc, citric acid, and fructose sugar.

The nutritional facts are:
Serving size: 1 tsp (~5 ml)

CALORIES 20
TOTAL FAT 6 mg
TOTAL CARB. 11 mg
CHOLESTEROL 3 mg
PROTEIN 150mg

*Based on average human male
ejaculation.

What men eat can affect the taste of their semen:
Red meat, dairy products, onions, garlic, and coffee
may cause semen to taste bitter and acidic

Foods containing natural sugars, such as fruits can
make the semen taste sweeter

The average volume of semen per ejaculation is 1 teaspoon.

Each teaspoon of semen can contain about 200 to 500 MILLION sperm
(but it takes only one to get a girl pregnant)

The average speed of semen at the moment of initial ejaculation:

31 MPH

(faster than a West African Jaguar (cat, not a car))

The human male ejaculates an average distance of:

7 to 10 inches

The world record for the farthest ejaculation is:

18 feet

Sperm has a pH of 7.2 to 8

It is estimated that 5% of women are allergic to semen.

Sperm can live for up to 5 days inside a woman.

Sperm can live for up to 3 hours on a toilet seat.

JUST FULL OF AMAZING FACTS, HUH??
WellMadeMale
Posted: Monday, November 21, 2011 7:00:33 AM

A number of studies have shown that a good dietary intake of antioxidants and micronutrients is critically important for normal semen quality and reproductive function. Healthy men with a higher antioxidant intake from both diet and supplements are likely to have more sperm and their sperm will be more motile.

Check out their smoothie recipes. Gotta make the syrup taste better, don't you think?

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.