Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Is my neighbor a tease Options · View
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 7:31:37 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,425
My neighbor is a very attractive woman, she appears to be quite reserved but often her nipples will show through her clothing, I'm sure she knows but does nothing to cover up.
Each week when she does her washing she seems to place it very carefully on the rotary line.
But this is the thing, her bras are always on the outside and in (my) full view, panties are next but again in full view.
I cannot imagine her flirting in any obvious way, but is this a form of flirting that is not obvious say to her husband or am I reading too much between the lines.
SereneProdigy
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 7:42:44 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/16/2013
Posts: 1,654
Location: Lost And Astray
Honestly, I do think you're reading too much between the lines (no pun intended). Your neighbor simply does her laundry and hangs her clothes on the line, like everybody else. If your neighbor was an unattractive old man and was placing his clothes the exact same way, I'm sure you wouldn't think : "Good lord, this man is really trying to tease me."

Then again, attractive women sometimes like to be provocative. Still, it doesn't mean she is particularly interested in you.



Guest
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 7:51:56 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,425
If you're asking if she is flirting with you by hanging her underwear on the outside of the clothes line, I would say you are definitely imagining too much between the lines, there is nothing there to read. I don't think there is anything provocative or odd about her putting her underwear on the outside of the line. It is 2013, not 1813. I think it's time you stopped looking at your neighbour's underwear on the line and wondering if she is coming onto you. That is just silly.
bothofus36
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 7:52:42 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/9/2012
Posts: 112
Location: close to you, United States
I would wonder the same thing, newsletter. I am inclined to disagree with serene above. If she knows you are watching and hangs her laundry as you mentioned I think she is calling out a test to you. Just one opinion though.





Dancing_Doll
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 7:53:13 AM

Rank: Alpha Blonde

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,298
Location: West Coast
It means nothing - she's just doing her laundry. And not wearing a padded bra. Neither indicate interest.

Look at her behaviour - you say she's reserved and not flirtatious - there ya go.


Guest
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 8:10:56 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,425
O.K. but do any of you consider how you 'display' or not as the case maybe,your underwear. Another neighbor is far more discreet.
I wonder if her reserved behavior is more for her husbands benefit (he is much older and I wonder if past it but prone to jealousy and its her way of having some fun).
I'm just interested in human behavior thats all.
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 9:02:38 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,425
newsletter wrote:
O.K. but do any of you consider how you 'display' or not as the case maybe,your underwear. Another neighbor is far more discreet.
I wonder if her reserved behavior is more for her husbands benefit (he is much older and I wonder if past it but prone to jealousy and its her way of having some fun).
I'm just interested in human behavior thats all.



You are using the word 'display' like you think everyone 'displays' their underwear on their clothesline. People put their clothes on the clothesline to dry them, not to display what they have to the whole neighbourhood. No I don't think about where I 'display' my underwear. It goes on the clothes line just like the rest of my laundry, in no particular order.... as I pick it out of the laundry basket. Nobody else I know is any different.

If it's older women you are suggesting are more discreet about where they hang their underwear, I think it used to be something that was done a long time ago, not to display your 'unmentionables'. I have heard there are some women who hang their underwear in the very center of the clothes line, but only so that it gets less sun on it because the materials are more fragile.

I am sure that if someone were seriously flirting with you, they would do more than hang their unmentionables on the outside of the clothesline to send you that message. Are you spending a lot of time looking at your neighbour's underwear?
Nikki703
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 9:32:39 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 12,681
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
I seriously doubt she is flirting with you. She most probably has a another reason why she hangs her bra and panties where she does. Do you actually find it exciting to see them hanging there? Weird!

As for her nipples showing, some women have very sensitive nipples that are often erect. She chooses not to wear a padded bar so they will be visible. Chances are when she is in her own back yard she really doesn't even think about it.

Now if she looks at you and smiles as she hangs her bra and panties or holds them up for you to see, then you may have something. But until then it's just wishful thinking!
Nikki703
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 9:34:36 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 12,681
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
trinket wrote:



You are using the word 'display' like you think everyone 'displays' their underwear on their clothesline. People put their clothes on the clothesline to dry them, not to display what they have to the whole neighbourhood. No I don't think about where I 'display' my underwear. It goes on the clothes line just like the rest of my laundry, in no particular order.... as I pick it out of the laundry basket. Nobody else I know is any different.

If it's older women you are suggesting are more discreet about where they hang their underwear, I think it used to be something that was done a long time ago, not to display your 'unmentionables'. I have heard there are some women who hang their underwear in the very center of the clothes line, but only so that it gets less sun on it because the materials are more fragile.

I am sure that if someone were seriously flirting with you, they would do more than hang their unmentionables on the outside of the clothesline to send you that message. Are you spending a lot of time looking at your neighbour's underwear?


If they are unmentionables, why do you keep mentioning them? Show some respect!!
Dani
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 9:45:47 AM

Rank: Big-Haired Bitch

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 4,713
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
newsletter wrote:
O.K. but do any of you consider how you 'display' or not as the case maybe,your underwear. Another neighbor is far more discreet.
I wonder if her reserved behavior is more for her husbands benefit (he is much older and I wonder if past it but prone to jealousy and its her way of having some fun).
I'm just interested in human behavior thats all.


I highly doubt she's doing her laundry while bra-free is an attempt to antagonize her husband. If she were trying to do that, there are many other and way more obvious methods. Is her husband even around while she's doing laundry? The purpose of flirting with someone to make someone jealous is to do so while said person is in the vicinity.



Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

Dancing_Doll
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 9:54:20 AM

Rank: Alpha Blonde

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,298
Location: West Coast
Fact - I sometimes end up with nipples that will poke through a thinner sweater, or t-shirt. This is because I actually prefer unpadded (sheer) bras. If/when it does happen - it has zero to do with the situation or me being turned on or trying to get a guy's attention. It just happens. It's not a signal nor something I'm trying to do on purpose.

As Trinket said, unless this woman is really old-school she's probably just hanging her laundry and not thinking much about it. I wouldn't really assume someone is going to get a hard on by seeing fabric blowing in the breeze or something resting on top of a basket of laundry at a public laundromat. It's just not something that would cross my mind as something I need to 'hide' or be overly discreet about - especially when the woman is hanging them in her own private backyard.


Guest
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 10:26:46 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,425
bothofus36 wrote:
I would wonder the same thing, newsletter. I am inclined to disagree with serene above. If she knows you are watching and hangs her laundry as you mentioned I think she is calling out a test to you. Just one opinion though.

oh really people get real and get a life the guys obviously a panty pervert and has no life why not do something more productive than stare at your neighbors laundry
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 10:29:32 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,425
Nikki703 wrote:


If they are unmentionables, why do you keep mentioning them? Show some respect!!



You nitwit, that's why I am calling them 'unmentionables', because we're not supposed to MENTION them.
Liz
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 10:50:44 AM

Rank: Scarlet Seductress

Joined: 1/22/2013
Posts: 4,687
Location: In the sweet shop, United Kingdom
Dancing_Doll wrote:
Fact - I sometimes end up with nipples that will poke through a thinner sweater, or t-shirt. This is because I actually prefer unpadded (sheer) bras. If/when it does happen - it has zero to do with the situation or me being turned on or trying to get a guy's attention. It just happens. It's not a signal nor something I'm trying to do on purpose.

As Trinket said, unless this woman is really old-school she's probably just hanging her laundry and not thinking much about it. I wouldn't really assume someone is going to get a hard on by seeing fabric blowing in the breeze or something resting on top of a basket of laundry at a public laundromat. It's just not something that would cross my mind as something I need to 'hide' or be overly discreet about - especially when the woman is hanging them in her own private backyard.


You tease. Embarassed

*dreamy sigh*


Nikki703
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 10:53:54 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 12,681
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
trinket wrote:



You nitwit, that's why I am calling them 'unmentionables', because we're not supposed to MENTION them.



But by calling them "Unmentionables", You ARE mentioning them. Who's the NITWIT now? Nutbag
Nikki703
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 10:57:14 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 12,681
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
Dancing_Doll wrote:
Fact - I sometimes end up with nipples that will poke through a thinner sweater, or t-shirt. This is because I actually prefer unpadded (sheer) bras. If/when it does happen - it has zero to do with the situation or me being turned on or trying to get a guy's attention. It just happens. It's not a signal nor something I'm trying to do on purpose.

As Trinket said, unless this woman is really old-school she's probably just hanging her laundry and not thinking much about it. I wouldn't really assume someone is going to get a hard on by seeing fabric blowing in the breeze or something resting on top of a basket of laundry at a public laundromat. It's just not something that would cross my mind as something I need to 'hide' or be overly discreet about - especially when the woman is hanging them in her own private backyard.


Who are you trying to kid? You like us looking at your nipples!! Its OK, I wont tell anyone. Shhh
Mazza
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 11:00:25 AM

Rank: Mazztastic

Joined: 9/20/2012
Posts: 3,048
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom
newsletter wrote:
My neighbor is a very attractive woman, she appears to be quite reserved but often her nipples will show through her clothing, I'm sure she knows but does nothing to cover up.
Each week when she does her washing she seems to place it very carefully on the rotary line.
But this is the thing, her bras are always on the outside and in (my) full view, panties are next but again in full view.
I cannot imagine her flirting in any obvious way, but is this a form of flirting that is not obvious say to her husband or am I reading too much between the lines.


Why should she have to cover up at all?
Women's nipples don't just become erect for sexual reasons you know. Stop staring, that's just rude!

I think you're completely misreading the whole situation and quite frankly, if you were my neighbour and I caught you ogling my nips and taking notes on my washing line, I can tell you I'd have some harsh words for you...

No wonder women feel objectified as sexual playthings...

What next, she wears sexy clothes and is giving you the 'come on'?
SereneProdigy
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 11:30:48 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/16/2013
Posts: 1,654
Location: Lost And Astray
Such a wonderful... discussion... about laundry... when all the other threads talk about... nipples, dicks, anal, pussies, licking, fucking...






Guest
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 11:42:38 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,425
Mazza wrote:


Why should she have to cover up at all?
Women's nipples don't just become erect for sexual reasons you know. Stop staring, that's just rude!

I think you're completely misreading the whole situation and quite frankly, if you were my neighbour and I caught you ogling my nips and taking notes on my washing line, I can tell you I'd have some harsh words for you...

No wonder women feel objectified as sexual playthings...

What next, she wears sexy clothes and is giving you the 'come on'?


I have to re-iterate this

Just because a gal is dressed 'sexy' does not mean she's flirting, extending invitations or anything but dressing to please herself

This is part of the problem today, and too many people think that just because a good looking woman is dressed that way, then she has to be asking for it.

If I were you, I'd consider the reasons you're thinking that way
1nympholes
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 12:24:41 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/31/2012
Posts: 734
Location: Bare Beach USA, United States
Some seem to agree with me and some not. But if I was at home and wearing a tee shirt and no bra, which is almost always the case, there would be no sexual connotation in anyway. If I was interested, I would be much more direct than that.

No one ever told me guys get turned on with see lingerie on the clothesline. If so maybe I should junk the dryer and go back to a clothesline like my Grandmothers used.

My nipples are large and sensitive, so I you see me on the street wearing a light weight blouse or a soft sweater that shows them off. Be very certain that I am seeking attention. Attention is like publicity for for a starlet it is all good.






The girl who started early at this game of sexual pleasure, This girl that never seems to get as much as she wants, at least from the right people. But now certainly the woman that will test all the paths of pleasure with you.
Kimasa
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 12:37:20 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/18/2010
Posts: 1,265
Location: Narnia, United Kingdom
AH HA...... now, this is a classic case of a woman utilizing laundry day like it’s her very own international flag day, giving out subtle messages via what she is carefully hanging out on the line.
For some women laundry day is just a chore, for others its flirt like crazy day with their horny neighbors.

What you need to do is pull up a seat by the window and have a pair of binoculars, pad and pen handy, observe and make notes.

For example if she may have hung out a set or items as follows:

Fleece
Under wired bra
Camisole
Kimono

Mini-skirt
Etamine

However, she might also be sending out this message:

Fleece
Under wired bra
Camisole
Kimono

Onesie
Fleece
Fleece

Before analysing her message make sure that her first language is English. If it’s not you may have to rethink the whole thing.
And also bear in mind that the message might be for a different neighbor, not you.


My latest story:

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-school-reunion.aspx
splodger
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 12:40:45 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/2/2013
Posts: 164
Location: United Kingdom
I'd say she's not flirting.
VanGogh
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 12:52:05 PM

Rank: Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado

Joined: 2/10/2012
Posts: 3,047
Location: Vancouver, Canada
newsletter wrote:
My neighbor is a very attractive woman, she appears to be quite reserved but often her nipples will show through her clothing, I'm sure she knows but does nothing to cover up.
Each week when she does her washing she seems to place it very carefully on the rotary line.
But this is the thing, her bras are always on the outside and in (my) full view, panties are next but again in full view.
I cannot imagine her flirting in any obvious way, but is this a form of flirting that is not obvious say to her husband or am I reading too much between the lines.



fucking hilarious!!!!

You need to get out and get some fresh air ....

coffee

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting with The Secretary and The Student - first part

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

Guest
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 1:09:03 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,425
PersonalAssistant wrote:



fucking hilarious!!!!

You need to get out and get some fresh air ....

coffee



He IS out getting fresh air, that's the problem, too much scenery!!!drunken
CurlyGirly
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 1:29:41 PM

Rank: CurlyFries

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 1,779
Location: United States
newsletter wrote:
My neighbor is a very attractive woman, she appears to be quite reserved but often her nipples will show through her clothing, I'm sure she knows but does nothing to cover up.
Each week when she does her washing she seems to place it very carefully on the rotary line.
But this is the thing, her bras are always on the outside and in (my) full view, panties are next but again in full view.
I cannot imagine her flirting in any obvious way, but is this a form of flirting that is not obvious say to her husband or am I reading too much between the lines.


This is exactly why I do NOT hang my undies out on the line. d'oh! I have a neighbor who I think is a bit creepy, and I don't want him looking at my lacy stuff and getting ideas. Nutbag Thank you for confirming that!!



It won a potato. Aren't you intrigued?



Metilda
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 2:18:27 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/10/2013
Posts: 988
Location: United States
Right now she's on her favorite forum saying "my creepy neighbor keeps spyin on me when I'm hanging my clothes out to dry. Should I be worried?"

If she even knows you're looking.

Who the hell flirts with clothes? That's only in fiction, Baby. Too much Lush for ou.

Available as an ebook through All Romance, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iBooks, and others.
naughtyannie
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 10:42:56 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 6/8/2011
Posts: 1,404
Location: London, United Kingdom
Kimasa wrote:
AH HA...... now, this is a classic case of a woman utilizing laundry day like it’s her very own international flag day, giving out subtle messages via what she is carefully hanging out on the line.
For some women laundry day is just a chore, for others its flirt like crazy day with their horny neighbors.

What you need to do is pull up a seat by the window and have a pair of binoculars, pad and pen handy, observe and make notes.

For example if she may have hung out a set or items as follows:

Fleece
Under wired bra
Camisole
Kimono

Mini-skirt
Etamine

However, she might also be sending out this message:

Fleece
Under wired bra
Camisole
Kimono

Onesie
Fleece
Fleece

Before analysing her message make sure that her first language is English. If it’s not you may have to rethink the whole thing.
And also bear in mind that the message might be for a different neighbor, not you.


I'm still laughing at this. Best post ever, on any subject!!!! :)

Click on the link below to visit my profile page, for award-winning filthy stories and arousing pics. Go on, it's just one click.

You know you want to...

http://www.lushstories.com/naughtyannie

You don't know what you're missing 'til you try it
Mazza
Posted: Thursday, August 22, 2013 12:54:55 PM

Rank: Mazztastic

Joined: 9/20/2012
Posts: 3,048
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom


Reminded me of this song about an underwear thief!

evil4
Guest
Posted: Friday, August 23, 2013 1:29:24 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,425
Whoa.. some very strong views on here.

But the first story/fantasy on the home page today is "Doing the Laundry"

Do I have a lingerie fetish..... Yes of course I do, just as most of the blokes you know, have known or are likely to know. Get real FFS.

I happen to work from home, I have an office in a spare bedroom that is at the back of the house, just as all extra/spare bedrooms seem to be at the back of the house. And yes it overlooks my neighbors garden. I dont spend my time ogling the laundry but its impossible to ignore it.

So many assumptions have been made when in reality you know fuck all about me.

I still believe that she is a tease but perhaps she is more subtle than some on here who just flash their tits.

You go your way and I will go mine.

End of........
Guest
Posted: Friday, August 23, 2013 1:52:02 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,425
newsletter wrote:
Whoa.. some very strong views on here.

But the first story/fantasy on the home page today is "Doing the Laundry"

Do I have a lingerie fetish..... Yes of course I do, just as most of the blokes you know, have known or are likely to know. Get real FFS.

I happen to work from home, I have an office in a spare bedroom that is at the back of the house, just as all extra/spare bedrooms seem to be at the back of the house. And yes it overlooks my neighbors garden. I dont spend my time ogling the laundry but its impossible to ignore it.

So many assumptions have been made when in reality you know fuck all about me.

I still believe that she is a tease but perhaps she is more subtle than some on here who just flash their tits.

You go your way and I will go mine.

End of........



Hello Newsletter.

The first story/fantasy about "doing laundry" is just that, a STORY OR FANTASY. Not all stories here are true or fact. It is a story site.

First of all, you came here and 'asked the gals' what we thought. We told you. So now you get a bit narky because you don't like what we said. You asked for it.

Secondly, you didn't say anything about a lingerie fetish in your opening post. As far as I can see, a lingerie fetish has nothing to do with asking us if we think your neighbour is flirting with you by hanging her underwear on the OUTSIDE of the line. That is the original question you asked us. We answered it. Perhaps your lingerie fetish is what is influencing your opinion on whether she is flirting with you or not. To be honest, and personally, it's one of the most ridiculous questions I've ever been asked.

I have never 'flashed my tits' at anyone, so you know fuck all about me and I really don't care to know anything about you either. I don't think she is more subtle than some at all because I think the flirting is in your imagination. If you really think she is flirting with you, why did you come here and ask our opinion? I think it's time for you to 'get real'.

If you weren't going to even consider anyone's opinion, why did you ask? I took time out of my day to give you my opinion. In my humble opinion, all you have done so far is waste my fucking time.



Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.