Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Poll Question : whis catagory do you fall into?
Choice Votes Statistics
straight 40 36 %
gay 3 2 %
bi-sexual 37 33 %
bi-curious 29 26 %

are you straight, gay, bi-sexual, or bi-curious Options · View
Paulfromma
Posted: Thursday, May 02, 2013 3:14:08 AM

I'm definitely bisexual. Not only am I willing to enjoy sexual encounters with both sexes I prefer to alternate to sme extent. Ideally, the best encounters include 2 partners, one of each sex with the male being bi also
iamfree527
Posted: Thursday, May 02, 2013 3:37:53 AM

i am bi ,love to have mmf 3 some
Frank
Posted: Friday, May 03, 2013 2:04:09 PM

Quote:
Latent homosexuality is an erotic inclination toward members of the same sex that is not consciously experienced or expressed in overt action. This may mean a hidden inclination or potential for interest in homosexual relationships, which is either suppressed or not recognized, and which has not yet been explored, or may never be explored.
The term was originally proposed by Sigmund Freud. Some argue that the latent homosexuality is a potentially iatrogenic effect (that is, it is not present until suggested by a therapist).[citation needed] Others argue that the term latent is not truly applicable in the case of homosexual urges, since they are often not in the unconscious or unexpressed category, but rather exist in the conscious mind and are (often violently) repressed on a conscious level.

Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you.
Aldous Huxley

TheTravellingMan
Posted: Saturday, May 04, 2013 7:37:09 AM

Probably 70:30 bisexual with a preference for women. It's an itch I have to scratch basically........ and every woman I end up with has to know upfront. It's tragic to see friends I know are bi try and live two lives.

A writer on Lush and still learning my craft......

New Stories

Maja's Student Bodies : Life spent travelling and working is a tedious existence. Always on the search for sexual adventure, he meets Maja, a University Lecturer and Nina, one of her students. A story of new experiences, a liberated woman and her like-minded student friends.

Completed stories.

Latin Inferno : Bored and a victim of circumstance, a woman leads him to cuckold her submissive husband in their martial bed. A short story.
Lilith : My first competition entry - Supernatural. Xavier Livas, an immoral salesman finds himself burnt out and in need of some unconventional help.
How It All Began : A voyage of sexual discovery and sexual temptation for Jack through the plotting and scheming of Fay and her step-aunt Tanya. A fully complete novel of 17 chapters.
The Road Trip : Jamie is skint and has been abandoned in Kiev. Needing a lift to Warsaw, he befriends Tomasz and Karina. A two-part short-story.
ThisOldHippie
Posted: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 7:36:44 PM

Old School here.
Always curious, but not about sex with another male.
rube37
Posted: Monday, August 19, 2013 4:43:48 PM

I agree with Nikki above, I am sexual. My experience has been predominantly heterosexual, with some teenage homosexual exploration and I am very bi-curious today. So having said all of that, I again state, I am sexual. I love to masturbate, alone, with my wife and even on webcam for audiences of male or female. I enjoy watching males and females masturbating. I enjoy oral sex, have not experienced sucking cock, but very interested in trying. I am not much into guys kissing, so not quite to the point of full homosexual love, but sucking and jacking I find very much a turn on, nearly as much as watching two females.
Posted: Monday, August 19, 2013 8:30:53 PM

Urbabygirl_1978 wrote:

I'm trying to see if most people are bi or bi curious. I Think the percentage is higher than what people would guess.

I was bi-curious - checked out and found out I was really straight
Kimasa
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 5:42:52 AM

ashflower
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 7:55:40 AM

I am bi curious right now but I would love to find a woman that I can further explore with. I love a woman's body and the soft touches. I have made out with a chick when I was 16 and I have licked chocolate syrup and strawberry syrup off a woman's chest and stomach and nipples. It was a blast.
roymunson101
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 12:57:26 PM

I think I am now bi-sexual. That is where you only have sex twice a year isn't it? dontknow
tango48
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 1:18:38 PM

replied curious
however what does a few MM flings make me?

if, 'to be or not to be' is the question - then how is E=MC^2?
HotBttmInBriefs
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 2:55:17 PM

Definitely bisexual both in my mind and in practice

Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 3:15:56 PM

I'm straight, but I've had some bi-sexual experiences in my life.
LustyV
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 10:22:41 PM

Bi-curious

Friskyflower
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 10:42:01 PM

bi-curious
reddeville18
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 10:47:19 PM

straight.....
SF49ersFan
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 11:03:52 PM

GAY
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 11:07:16 PM

I am totally bicurious. I want a cock in my mouth really bad!
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 11:10:09 PM

Bi-sexual
Jaguar750
Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 11:28:17 PM

Straight
Ryanrock25
Posted: Thursday, August 22, 2013 2:42:49 AM

Bisexual
mowerman05
Posted: Thursday, August 22, 2013 11:07:01 PM

straight
Posted: Friday, August 23, 2013 1:19:36 AM

bisexual & proud
raven__
Posted: Friday, August 23, 2013 1:29:03 AM

straight
MsHorselover93
Posted: Friday, August 23, 2013 1:49:57 AM

Straight...

"...Not all those who wander are lost..." J.R.R Tolkien
Milik_Redman
Posted: Friday, August 23, 2013 1:54:17 AM

TheTravellingMan wrote:
Probably 70:30 bisexual with a preference for women. It's an itch I have to scratch basically........ and every woman I end up with has to know upfront. It's tragic to see friends I know are bi try and live two lives.

How true this is.

β€œIt is a great thing to know your vices.”
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

My New collaboration with Dirty _D is one I am extremely proud to offer:

Katje
Posted: Friday, August 23, 2013 2:46:08 AM

What I also think is quite tragic is that some people don't understand that being bisexual is more than just a sexual preference; it comes down to being open about who you spend your forever with. Both hetero/homosexual relationships are same-gender basis for that permanent kind of love, whereas a true bisexual doesn't look to gender for it, they look to the individual.

Bi-curious, I've found, is more the propensity to play with members of the same sex, whilst maintaining the hetero take on true love. Just what I've found, btw, I could be wrong.

Upon learning this, and trying girl-on-girl relationships, I admit quite happily that I'm straight, but watching two women (or two men, hot damn) play can be a definite turn-on.

Just my My 2 cents

A few of my Recommended Reads:

(Simply click on any of the images to read my stories!)
TheTravellingMan
Posted: Friday, August 23, 2013 2:58:25 AM

little_kitty wrote:
What I also think is quite tragic is that some people don't understand that being bisexual is more than just a sexual preference; it comes down to being open about who you spend your forever with. Both hetero/homosexual relationships are same-gender basis for that permanent kind of love, whereas a true bisexual doesn't look to gender for it, they look to the individual.

Bi-curious, I've found, is more the propensity to play with members of the same sex, whilst maintaining the hetero take on true love. Just what I've found, btw, I could be wrong.

Upon learning this, and trying girl-on-girl relationships, I admit quite happily that I'm straight, but watching two women (or two men, hot damn) play can be a definite turn-on.

Just my My 2 cents

That's a very perceptive observation, one that I have thought about. I've lived as a couple with women, only in the very early days that I knew I was bisexual did I try to keep it to myself. Whilst I know I can fancy men, the thought of living with one as a couple just doesn't do it. Being bluntly honest, it's a bit on the side with the consent of my female partner (consent, yeah, she's finds it hot as hell). I did live in with a bi-couple years ago but that was a totally different dynamic altogether.

It's kind of like living next to the coast - if you did you still wouldn't go to the seaside everyday. Same thing for me and having sex with men, just because it was there all the time, doesn't mean I want it all the time......

But a woman.... utterly different. I guess we are all made differently and the one thing I have learned is never judge. It's how I am wired and there are many different people wired in completely different ways.

If you know any true bisexuals, please let me know, I'd love to ask them their thoughts on co-habitation.

A writer on Lush and still learning my craft......

New Stories

Maja's Student Bodies : Life spent travelling and working is a tedious existence. Always on the search for sexual adventure, he meets Maja, a University Lecturer and Nina, one of her students. A story of new experiences, a liberated woman and her like-minded student friends.

Completed stories.

Latin Inferno : Bored and a victim of circumstance, a woman leads him to cuckold her submissive husband in their martial bed. A short story.
Lilith : My first competition entry - Supernatural. Xavier Livas, an immoral salesman finds himself burnt out and in need of some unconventional help.
How It All Began : A voyage of sexual discovery and sexual temptation for Jack through the plotting and scheming of Fay and her step-aunt Tanya. A fully complete novel of 17 chapters.
The Road Trip : Jamie is skint and has been abandoned in Kiev. Needing a lift to Warsaw, he befriends Tomasz and Karina. A two-part short-story.
Posted: Friday, August 23, 2013 4:09:14 AM

Straight, however I cannot help but admire many gay and lesbian people who are in committed same-sex relationships, though only recently have census forms and political conditions facilitated their visibility and enumeration. These relationships are equivalent to heterosexual relationships in essential psychological respects.

I admire those who were brave enough to traverse such road. Homosexual relationships and acts have been admired, as well as condemned, throughout recorded history, depending on the form they took and the culture in which they occurred.

Only for the past decades there has been a global movement towards increased visibility, recognition, and legal rights for homosexual people, including the rights to marriage and civil unions, adoption and parenting, employment, military service, equal access to health care, and the introduction of anti-bullying legislation to protect gay minors.

Making a much needed change.
HappyEndings
Posted: Friday, August 23, 2013 4:36:48 AM

little_kitty wrote:

Just my My 2 cents

WOW!!! So well thought out and so well explained... I must agree with this and I'll vote in a minute that I'm bi-curious. I've had a few efforts with men that didn't cum out too well but the interest is still there.

99% of my time is still spent with women though. They fulfill something in me that men can't. I guess that some would argue that I'm straight... I dunno and am not too sure that it's all that important...

Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)