Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Questions for any willing Mistress Options · View
MadameMolly
Posted: Sunday, August 25, 2013 7:42:34 PM

I have several questions for any Mistress willing to answer them. How do you decide that someone is right for you? How do you introduce someone to the lifestyle that has never been involved before? I do have several more and if you are willing to help me would you please message me? Thank you for any help!

A well-read woman is a dangerous creature ~ Lisa Kleypas
Bunny12
Posted: Monday, August 26, 2013 9:24:42 PM

Someone is right for me if there is a strong sexual and physical attraction, also our personalities must be compatible. I usually gravitate toward slightly submissive men so they tend to have that mind set already and take to it like ducks to water! I'm into extreme pleasure not heavy pain and humiliation so they like it...

Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Amnesia
Posted: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 7:00:29 PM

Embarassed bunny that is funny as hell

I was born in year of rabbit, very funny to me indeed.

I agree on the fact that you should be interested in who ever you are involved with on not only a sexual level, but a personal level as well, a dom/sub relationship isnt just about sex. Well some are, but a truly great relationship has much more. Trust is the most important factor, getting to know someone can be a slow process, though most subs are eager to please a Dom or domme.

Seems you are looking for a female, same rules apply.

What do i know im still in my twentys, oh wait i have had a couple great relationships, been slow for me, but then again i dont bed any sub, only the sensational ones.
MadameMolly
Posted: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 8:11:20 PM

I completely agree that there has to be more there than just a sexual attraction for it be good. I have only had a mild interaction with men in this wonderful lifestyle and unfortunately never a woman. It's not necessarily that I'm looking for a Mistress, I'm looking more for their opinion on how to write a true Mistress. I want to make sure that I am not making her too weak or too mean because to me it's a fine line.

Also, I've met some amazing Masters in their 20's. ;)

Thank you for your input too.

A well-read woman is a dangerous creature ~ Lisa Kleypas