Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The Rage Cage Options · View
kiera
Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 12:40:03 AM

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKIT cussing

Got no fucking sugar, I cannot fucking survive my day without my morning cup of tea and I FUCKING HATE tea without sugar. What a twat, I completely forgot yesterday when I went to Sainsbury's to pick any up, Ive been awake for an hour now and haven't had any fucking tea yet GRRRRRR.
steven6969
Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 1:55:05 AM

oh fuck got to go work
sexyeyes37
Posted: Thursday, September 12, 2013 12:53:55 AM

Four hours sleep AGAIN!!!.Thankyou very much you inconsiderate bstards in the flat upstairs putting their washing machine.ALSO woke up to them shouting!!!.

sexyeyes37
CleverFox
Posted: Thursday, September 12, 2013 12:09:01 PM

Why do i keep doing this to myself?

I meet a woman and we hit it off really well. She starts telling me how she likes me and she escalates the relationship at every step of the way. She tells me that she loves me, she wants to marry me and have children with me. I know it is all bullshit but I keep moving along with her thinking that I am keeping myself guarded enough that I won't get hurt. Then when the time comes for her to actually commit to me she runs away as fast as she can.

DAMMIT! IT HURTS!

I knew it was going to end this way, it always does.

Why do I always think "She may be different," and end up feeling like I have shards of jagged glass in my heart?

Edit: I have been shown that I jumped to conclusions very badly. She still loves me.
BlondeBookworm
Posted: Thursday, September 12, 2013 4:26:55 PM

Seriously, why in the hell do you eat Flamin Hot Cheetos and drink Mt. Dew in a 8:30 AM class?
ImYourHuckleberry
Posted: Thursday, September 12, 2013 7:52:32 PM

Dealing with stupid doctors and crooked lawyers all week for family members... Why is it hard to get good help these days??
SpeedyC
Posted: Friday, September 13, 2013 2:47:32 AM

Aaaaahhhh. As soon as I start to see some light again shit starts to happen again. For fuck sake
sweet_as_candy
Posted: Friday, September 13, 2013 10:59:24 PM

*Image removed by Rage Patrol*

adagio_sabadicus
Posted: Saturday, September 14, 2013 12:31:13 AM

People who take up three parking spaces

[
TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Saturday, September 14, 2013 2:38:14 PM

Not only did I cut my rate and put up with your horrendous fucking behaviour and your entire piggish family but now you have the audacity to not pay me the measly amount AND you're avoiding my calls, texts and emails.
I will hunt you down and charge you full fucking price. Even if I have to put a lien on your fucking house to collect it.
I don't air other peoples dirty laundry but we have enough friends in common that I will put the whole sordid history across facebook to shame you rotten cocksuckers.
Good luck finding someone that will side with you, you thieving hateful assholes.

scarlet
Posted: Saturday, September 14, 2013 7:14:36 PM

Just shut up! I don't have to talk to you until Wednesday. I like keep the suffering to one day, so piss off and leave my weekend alone.

MrLongLasting
Posted: Sunday, September 15, 2013 9:22:29 AM

Guest wrote:
Hey Hollywood, come up with an original story and I might go to the movies again.
Hey politician, fuck you, you too Obama, eat me.
Hey car manufacturer, fuck you.
American Airlines, good riddance, go rot and stick your peanuts up your ass.
And TSA, you are all a waste of space, and a useless drain on oxygen.
Don't tell me about sacrifice, unless you do the same.
Local news, you're a joke, not a journalist amongst you. Congratulations on being true whores. The rest of you should say something as real journalists, if you are that.
I'm tired of working my ass off, getting nowhere, and being told what "we" need to do. Come up with an actual plan and implement it.
Hey there Mitt, I read your bullshit proposal, 20 pages of rhetoric and catch phrases, and the rest noting that Obama sucks. Guess what, I already know that sparky.
Rogaine, little blue pill, all you pharmaceutical people, kiss my ass. Thanks for preying on all our insecurities. Make a pill that cures stupid, now that would be beneficial, and the rest above would disappear. Ahhh, dare to dream.
When will people wake the fuck up!!

Can anyone tell me who this "guest" is? Is it the same person each post, or is this a place for any visitor to post? How is it this person's stats never change; as in the number of posts?
sprite
Posted: Sunday, September 15, 2013 9:52:11 AM

MrLongLasting wrote:

Can anyone tell me who this "guest" is? Is it the same person each post, or is this a place for any visitor to post? How is it this person's stats never change; as in the number of posts?

please refrain from posting non rage posts in this thread. thank you.

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Shylass
Posted: Sunday, September 15, 2013 3:41:43 PM

TURN THE FUCKING ALARM OFF, YOU BASTARD, BEFORE I COME DOWN THERE AND RIP YOUR FUCKING WIRING OUT FROM UNDERNEATH, PISS ON IT, AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR FUCKING EXHAUST! YOU WANKY LIMP TWATFACE KNOBHEADY CRAB-INFESTED SYPHILITIC TURDY PANTS!

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Posted: Sunday, September 15, 2013 5:09:45 PM

WTF dude, if you live in a metropolitan city, find a razor and use it. Fucking Grizzly Adams.
Belthazor
Posted: Sunday, September 15, 2013 10:59:06 PM

FUCK! EVERY FUCKING TIME I LET YOU INTO MY FUCKING LIFE, YOU TEAR MY HEART OUT! I HATE THIS! I HATE THAT YOU ALWAYS DO THIS TO ME! ALL I'VE EVER DONE IS BUILD YOU UP AND HELP PUT YOU BACK TOGETHER AGAIN AND ALL YOU'VE EVER DONE IS BREAK MY HEART AND MAKE ME WANT TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF! I'M DONE. Just done. All I ever get from you is heartache. And for what?! SO I CAN WATCH YOU TURN INTO SOME ALCOHOLIC, DRUG ADDLED SLUT?! Fuck this. I'm done. All you've ever done is use me and take advantage of me. You've lied to me, lead me on and then expected me to keep your dirty secrets from everyone. Well now I'm done. GO FUCK YOURSELF!!
Belthazor
Posted: Sunday, September 15, 2013 11:16:23 PM

AND INCEST IS FUCKING DISUSTING, NOT TO MENTION ILLEGAL AND PLAIN WRONG!
tango48
Posted: Monday, September 16, 2013 12:01:09 AM

life is a let down, hate a lot of things right now, FUCK IT MAN I HATE EVERYTHING right now

if, 'to be or not to be' is the question - then how is E=MC^2?
jeremiahbull
Posted: Monday, September 16, 2013 1:24:44 AM

Okay, now twice in the last couple months people (yes plural in both cases) at two different gyms have complained that I was "disturbing" them when I deadlifted. "Disturbing"? We are talking about 5 reps with plates clanking on a rubber floor NOT being dropped. Did this "disturb" their concentration on their dipshit music as they did their cardio or curls or tricep kickbacks or bosu ball shit? It disturbs me to see a-holes curling in the squat rack or fat fucks doing quarter squats with their fucking lifting belts on or fucking spotters just touching the bar with two fingers saying "its all you, its all you, Im not helping". Oh yeah and I forgot the guy using the bench to do behind the back wrist curls with 55 lbs. Did I complain to them or the staff? NO! Well I did try to talk to the guy doing the behind the back wrist curls on the bench but he didn't want to have to pick all 55 lbs up off the floor. I FUCKING HATE COMMERCIAL GYMS. I guess I'll get back to driving 50 miles round trip 3 times a week to use a real gym. The pussification of the American male continues.
EmeraldRarity
Posted: Monday, September 16, 2013 1:59:55 AM

Dear, the Womanizing Chainsmoking "I can get any girl I want" Douche in my Psychology class,
JUST FUCK OFF, Seriously the fuck is wrong with you! The ring on my necklace isn't not for nothing asswipe...im en-fucking-gaged! You know...TAKEN!?!?!?! Seriously, I'm not even the most busty, Curvy or hell the most physically attractive, yes im flattered you like me..yes I acknowledged it and told you I was taken, but you persist to try to get into my skirt, no...I'm Autistic a high-functioning at that, So DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME... You make me sick, I barely let anyone touch me so why should you just bypass everything and have the aok to toich me, well you don't motherfucker....and besides if it takes a good man 8 years to be able to toich me without risking his nuts torn off, you'll never get it. It took him 4 years after meeting to comfortably make the first move and then turn into my first time... what makea you so special? Well mr.entitled it doesn't, you arent ever getting into them. The quickest way to get me to like you is to be nice, not a douche...so I hope you get shot, you shouldn't be walking around, and possibly breed, we dont need anymore asswoles

I feel better now
Shylass
Posted: Monday, September 16, 2013 10:19:09 AM

Baaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllsssssssssss. angry7

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
jollyjack
Posted: Monday, September 16, 2013 12:51:06 PM

Early this morning I awoke to the sound of a lovely dickie bird .... Sitting on my window ledge, chirping a lovely lull
So I opened the window and smashed the bast**ds skull

My Karma just ran over your Dogma
sweetaz
Posted: Monday, September 16, 2013 5:09:36 PM

To Unison Power Company ... get your fucking shit together the two days without has me searching for a generator. We pay enough to have this utility keep up your end and keep us connected!

On a sad note sending a HUGE Big Hugs Big Hugs Big Hugs Big Hugs to the Washington victims and their families trying to piece their lives back together from the shootings. Sending prays and love your way xox
VanGogh
Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 12:55:31 PM

fucking tired .... of bullshitters, liars, jerks.

fuck off

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting with The Secretary and The Student - first part

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

BlondeBookworm
Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 4:56:08 PM

Fucking Saran-Wrap sad3
scarlet
Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 5:21:10 PM

Thanks for pointing out the obvious dick shit! Do you really think, I don't know that crutches and ferries don't mix.

I wouldn't be on this vomit rocket if I had a choice believe me, I'd prefer to fly with all the kids than this crap. So how about you let me sit and throw up my guts in freaking peace.

cussing

Dancing_Doll
Posted: Friday, September 20, 2013 6:01:13 AM

Damn you, flu germs!! Fuck off razor-blade tonsils and fever flames! And fuck you to the douche at the gym earlier this week that was coughing, sneezing and sniffling and sweating all over the machines and not wiping them down afterward. Do you seriously need to work out when you're that fucking sick??? Your muscles will still be there next week, I promise! Stay home. Fuck!

Posted: Friday, September 20, 2013 7:43:39 AM

Sword Fight
Shylass
Posted: Friday, September 20, 2013 10:45:33 AM

Just shut the fucking fuck up, you fucking twat! And YOU can get out! And if you don't start moving a bit faster, I'm going to shove a scud missile up your ass and watch you light up the street. How do you like THAT buttplug, eh?! FFS. angry7

Americanheart
Posted: Friday, September 20, 2013 11:14:21 AM

How dare you say I turned my back on family. I only distance myself from family to better myself. Just fuck you. If I turned my back on my family I wouldn't still be sending Mother's Day, Birthday, Jewish New Year Cards to you. I hope you realize all of you are the biggest hypocrites I know. Oh, I still can't wait for Thanksgiving this year, BITCH!