Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Why did he cum so fast? Options · View
SSean08
Posted: Sunday, September 29, 2013 9:17:48 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 3/20/2013
Posts: 18
Location: United States
One thing I would suggest if it becomes a normal occurrence. Suck him off and get him to cum. Then let him give you an orgasm from his tongue. By the time you cum he should be hard and ready for 30 mins of hard stroking.
TheScheherezadeFeint
Posted: Monday, September 30, 2013 2:52:32 PM

Rank: Story Verifier

Joined: 9/26/2013
Posts: 662
Location: Pretending to be the ghost in your attic, United S
Good point. Although some women (myself and my girlfriend included) often cum very quickly.

Newest Stories:

"At First Sight (She)", Fetish - http://www.lushstories.com/stories/fetish/at-first-sight-she.aspx

"At First Sight (He)", Quickie; Recommended Read! :) - http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/at-first-sight-he.aspx

"Moving Day I: ...And The Spell Was Broken" (revised and retitled) Oral Sex - http://www.lushstories.com/stories/oral-sex/moving-day-i-and-the-spell-was.aspx


LASARDaddy
Posted: Monday, September 30, 2013 6:11:04 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/22/2013
Posts: 753
Location: Windsor, United States
I think bobsadventures2013 has it the best. That is exactly what I have practiced since I was 11 when a "Baby Sitter" taught me what pleasing a woman was all about. She was 16 and it was my first orgasm, but that is all I've wanted since. Please her first because she almost always takes longer, then me. I do find that I get a LOT more and different sex when I do that. She's pretty relaxed and will offer to do almost anything to me if I've done my part well. I always let her decide because that turns me on even more. I learned to control it, but, now and again, I would go off like a sky rocket in seconds if the excitement level was very high. Usually she loved it and we'd laugh then I'd have no problem going until she called a stop.

I've always liked older women too, but I'm 71 now and pretty much older ones are out. I did have a marvelous time for about a year when I was 27 with a woman who was twice my age. A crazy Italian who would wring me out like a wet rag. She taught me how to delay myself until she was satisfied. That could take an hour or more and if I wanted to finish it "In" her I had to learn to delay because she'd just get up and say, "looks like we're both done.", and go make coffee or whatever. Hell, I'd probably have married her. She'd be 98 now and I've often wondered what happened to her after we stopped. Her and my mother were quite good friends and I think she just got embarrassed about it. Never found out for sure though.

I did wind up marrying a woman 5 years older than me with 4 kids (who all became mine) and I've adored her for 43 years now. I still do, but she is mostly "going Away" now and can't even remember me asking her to marry me. Very sad.

So, the moral of the story:

Guys, take your time to please her because it's a great deal better than, "Wham, Bam, Thank You Mam.", for both of you. You get so much more out of it in the long term.

Gals, don't be upset and assume the worst just because he can't hold it off any longer. If he loves you he'll keep trying until you're satisfied. If he just rolls over and goes to sleep he has an ego problem so find someone who cares more for you than himself.


I am always a gentleman.
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 2:34:31 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,818
it must be his first time ... or it must be his first time with a hot girl ;)
mercianknight
Posted: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 7:23:00 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/11/2009
Posts: 2,029
Location: whispering conspiratorially in your ear, Bermuda
Poppet wrote:
I guess it's the same reason women can come fast when they get oral or any other pleasure. Sometimes people are just so turned on they can't help themselves. It also helps if the person giving them pleasure is good at it, as you say you are. Now, I'd be pleased if I could make a guy come fast, because I know I did the job well, but also sad, because I love sucking cock. Hopefully he can withstand still getting it sucked on even after he came.


Totally the best answer. binky

"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
skipper857
Posted: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 9:06:45 AM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 10/1/2013
Posts: 1
Location: United Kingdom
The guy sounds genuinely regretful that he didn't make you come and rates you highly in the oral sex stakes. If you have great technique, maybe you need to tease a little more and work up to your best technique when you think he should come. The tease aspect also makes for a more intense orgasm. I'm sure you as a female are aware of that. I have a girlfriend who loves the build up to her own orgasm as it's so pleasurable and she does try to stop herself coming too quickly. I am a firm believer that foreplay is often rushed and underrated. In sex and the ultimate climax, the pleasure is in the getting there, like any journey I guess.
OlderGent114
Posted: Thursday, October 03, 2013 8:29:31 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/11/2012
Posts: 283
Location: Canada
Sorry......no excure for leaving you hanging. He should have finished you off by mouth or kept you going till he was hard again. You need to maybe teach him some sexual manners. Giving him the benefit of the doubt the first time is ok but walking out on a good woman is just wrong.

HollyWould
Posted: Thursday, October 03, 2013 11:35:23 AM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 4/10/2012
Posts: 7
Location: United States
OlderGent114 wrote:
You need to maybe teach him some sexual manners. Giving him the benefit of the doubt the first time is ok but walking out on a good woman is just wrong.



Exactly! Sexual manners.
dpw
Posted: Thursday, October 03, 2013 12:34:20 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/15/2013
Posts: 3,219
Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom
HollyWould wrote:
After he came I could tell he felt bad. I asked if he usually cums that fast and he said that he usually doesn't at all and was surprised. He said he felt like it was because he hasn't fucked any one in awhile and that he was extremely nervous to fuck me because he likes me a lot and has for awhile.

Also, right after he left my house he texted me, "You suck dick amazingly. I want to eat you out next time first."

Put a cockring/strap on him, make sure it's snug/tight. That should help, if he cums too quickly he'll still have a boner and be so pleased he'll go for seconds right away. Problem solved! If that doesn't work look for a Mo Farrah instead of a Usain Bolt. Lol
SSean08
Posted: Friday, October 04, 2013 7:38:23 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 3/20/2013
Posts: 18
Location: United States
What I find surprising is at that age....I would cum and stay hard and keep sliding in until I had a second which was 30 or more minutes later. Do I miss those days....lol To stay hard after cumming
emersonbosworth
Posted: Friday, October 04, 2013 12:09:16 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/9/2013
Posts: 241
Location: United States
some times thinking about baseball doesn't work!
Marinepilot
Posted: Friday, October 04, 2013 1:45:45 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/29/2013
Posts: 310
Location: Somewhere in the rain, United States
I need more information to answer the question. Got any plans for this weekend?

204-oral

Marine Pilot
samarth19
Posted: Sunday, October 06, 2013 12:18:00 AM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 12/22/2011
Posts: 52
Location: melbourne, Australia
going by ur luks, i wouldnt blame dat guy. u r sooooooooooooooo pretty
shawn_avery
Posted: Sunday, October 06, 2013 8:18:55 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 7/5/2013
Posts: 42
Location: United States
Probably because you are great at giving head? Maybe he hasn't cum in a long time
TheScheherezadeFeint
Posted: Saturday, October 19, 2013 12:15:35 PM

Rank: Story Verifier

Joined: 9/26/2013
Posts: 662
Location: Pretending to be the ghost in your attic, United S
You know, I appreciate what you're going through, but nobody cares when a woman cums really fast, at least not nearly so frequently, and with far less stigma. I admit that sometimes a guy or a girl makes a jerky comment if I cum really fast, but for the most part, there's an assumption that I'm good to go again, which I am. I find that often a quick orgasm can help prime my body and mind for better sex subsequently. Yes, I'm also aware that it doesn't always work that way for guys, but in much the same way that sex doesn't have to end when I cum, it doesn't have to when he does either.

That said, I think this is strictly a manners issue. Even if he has an erectile dysfunction issue at some level, or a psychological block preventing him from getting hard again, sex can be fun for both of you if it's continued. If he cums inside you and won't go down on you, have him get you off with his hands, and if he's not very good at those things, then teach him a thing or two. Sometimes I think that we bring this on ourselves as a culture (not a gender), because we don't teach men anything about how to please women at any point in their lives, and women aren't conditioned to say what they enjoy. Say it, and if he's still a jerk, then he's probably actually a jerk.

Newest Stories:

"At First Sight (She)", Fetish - http://www.lushstories.com/stories/fetish/at-first-sight-she.aspx

"At First Sight (He)", Quickie; Recommended Read! :) - http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/at-first-sight-he.aspx

"Moving Day I: ...And The Spell Was Broken" (revised and retitled) Oral Sex - http://www.lushstories.com/stories/oral-sex/moving-day-i-and-the-spell-was.aspx


Guest
Posted: Friday, October 25, 2013 6:02:23 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,818
HollyWould wrote:
Okay so I just fucked him. I sucked his cock for a little bit longer and then he fucked me. I swear 3 pumps and he told me he was going to cum. I told him not to and he said he couldnt hold it, pulled out and came all over my pussy/stomach. I'm a little more frustrated bc he actually didn't even help me out. So now I am all wound up and no one to fuck me. :(


this is defeinetly then him just being a two pump chump although u look very sexy im sure ur blowjob skills r very good :P that proilly didnt help him either but sounds like u need to find a better cock to suck :P
arbxxx
Posted: Saturday, October 26, 2013 8:09:11 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 4/14/2012
Posts: 63
Location: Mostly Riga, but let's see where the world takes m
well if the guy is about your age then his first round might as well be unloaded too fast (all of the reasons mentioned by others above are plausible) however he should be capable of going for round 2 pretty fast and he should also have the decency to eat you afterwards unless it is a quickie at work (i doubt either of you want your colleagues to walk in on you ;D ) use this weekend to see how good he really is and if he doesn't rock your world you have already gotten about 10 more offers from guys in this forum thread :D
Bobsadventures2013
Posted: Saturday, October 26, 2013 9:28:26 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 8/28/2013
Posts: 85
Location: Australia
WhiteQueensKnight wrote:
You know, I appreciate what you're going through, but nobody cares when a woman cums really fast, at least not nearly so frequently, and with far less stigma. I admit that sometimes a guy or a girl makes a jerky comment if I cum really fast, but for the most part, there's an assumption that I'm good to go again, which I am. I find that often a quick orgasm can help prime my body and mind for better sex subsequently. Yes, I'm also aware that it doesn't always work that way for guys, but in much the same way that sex doesn't have to end when I cum, it doesn't have to when he does either.

That said, I think this is strictly a manners issue. Even if he has an erectile dysfunction issue at some level, or a psychological block preventing him from getting hard again, sex can be fun for both of you if it's continued. If he cums inside you and won't go down on you, have him get you off with his hands, and if he's not very good at those things, then teach him a thing or two. Sometimes I think that we bring this on ourselves as a culture (not a gender), because we don't teach men anything about how to please women at any point in their lives, and women aren't conditioned to say what they enjoy. Say it, and if he's still a jerk, then he's probably actually a jerk.


I totally agree on this, you've hit the nail on the head, communication is the best key. Many times after cumming I have continued to please my partner with my fingers or my tongue, even a sex toy.
Love making love, and if a man thinks its over just because he has emptied his load, he is selfish.
WSCLG
Posted: Sunday, October 27, 2013 7:03:09 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/26/2013
Posts: 1,306
Location: Somewhere near her heart - any other place is hell
HollyWould wrote:
It honestly wasn't my best. I am guessing he just got super excited. I remember we kissed, I put my hands on his cock and he was already super fucking hard.

We were also in a hurry because we were at work.


First, let's look at it from his point of view:

1. You're hot.
2. You were both at work.
3. You both were interested.
4. The thrill of getting caught.

I have had times when either I or my gr/wife were so fast, it was almost anti-climatic. It goes both ways, a lot depends on when, where, why, etc. How long had it been since he had last been laid? How much visual and verbal foreplay had there been before hand? Was this the first time you and he had gotten together? Where were you at work - in the closet, under his desk, in the elevator? All these factors go into determining how fast a man, or woman, cums during sex. You may have talents beyond compare and you may not have even begun to touch on some, but the lure of possibly getting caught is enough for most men to go off like a roman candle very quickly.

"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis


1nfinitesexuallity
Posted: Sunday, November 03, 2013 6:15:41 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 6/10/2013
Posts: 162
Location: kissimmee, United States
I've had a girl do that to me within 5 minutes I was hard again and went in for round two :) its normal in my eyes as long as he can come back from it
Racer_Murray22
Posted: Saturday, December 21, 2013 3:38:30 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 11/26/2013
Posts: 27
Location: United States
I last longer than most due to some medication I'm on, but occasionally, it happens really quickly. My fiance said she loves it because it makes her feel good about her head giving skills. I like it because its a change of pace.

"The sun always sets,
The moon always falls,
It feels like the end,
Just pay no mind at all,
Keep rolling, rolling,
Life must go on"
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.