Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Would you date a porn star? Options · View
TonyZ
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 6:25:05 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/1/2013
Posts: 231
Location: United States
Most porn stars are extremely appealable, sexually speaking. That is why they are chosen for the job, and whoever says that they have not fantasized at least once in their lives with being sexually intimate with one of them is probably lying to themselves, but... would you date one? and if your answer is positive, wouldn't you be jealous of his/her work? would you be worried about their and your health (both emotionally and physically)?
seeker4
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 8:21:51 AM

Rank: Story Verifier

Joined: 10/17/2012
Posts: 3,487
Location: Gone walkabout, Canada
I could see myself dating an EX-porn star. Get the sexy without the ongoing baggage. However, I can't really see a relationship with someone still "in the biz" lasting (for me). Something short term with lots of hot sex, sure. But a real intimate relationship? Can't see it but who knows.

Stories that satisfy about people seeking satisfaction

Satisfaction in the Park

Satisfaction in the Library
dpw
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 9:13:11 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/15/2013
Posts: 3,205
Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom
Oh yes but only a certain one. I'm sure I could cope with anything with regards his job and that's what it is, a job. The sex is real but there's no emotion, that's the acting. They might enjoy the sex but lots of people enjoy their work.
TonyZ
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 9:38:11 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/1/2013
Posts: 231
Location: United States
seeker4 wrote:
Something short term with lots of hot sex, sure.


Something short term may even be classified as acting up a fantasy, which would most likely be associated with a heighten state of arousal and plenty of satisfaction... but what I am asking is what happens after the storm has passed, when you sink into a routine... will the relationship strengthen or weaken?
TonyZ
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 9:40:42 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/1/2013
Posts: 231
Location: United States
dpw wrote:
Oh yes but only a certain one. I'm sure I could cope with anything with regards his job and that's what it is, a job. The sex is real but there's no emotion, that's the acting. They might enjoy the sex but lots of people enjoy their work.


Yes, it is a job and some people enjoy their jobs, but what would happen if he can no longer keep it hard because when he gets home he is spent after a day at work? Will it affect his/your personal relationship?
seeker4
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 11:12:57 AM

Rank: Story Verifier

Joined: 10/17/2012
Posts: 3,487
Location: Gone walkabout, Canada
TonyZ wrote:


Something short term may even be classified as acting up a fantasy, which would most likely be associated with a heighten state of arousal and plenty of satisfaction... but what I am asking is what happens after the storm has passed, when you sink into a routine... will the relationship strengthen or weaken?


There would have to be something more to latch on to, a personal/emotional connection beyond the porn star sex, or it would weaken. If the connection is purely sexual, once the fire dies down so does the relationship.


Stories that satisfy about people seeking satisfaction

Satisfaction in the Park

Satisfaction in the Library
dpw
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 11:29:58 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/15/2013
Posts: 3,205
Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom
TonyZ wrote:


Yes, it is a job and some people enjoy their jobs, but what would happen if he can no longer keep it hard because when he gets home he is spent after a day at work? Will it affect his/your personal relationship?

He doesn't have to keep it hard, he has to keep it tight. I have to get it hard and in his case I'll have no problem. Lol
430-128
TonyZ
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 12:06:36 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/1/2013
Posts: 231
Location: United States
dpw wrote:

He doesn't have to keep it hard, he has to keep it tight. I have to get it hard and in his case I'll have no problem. Lol
430-128


In my case he would have to keep it hard and that might be a problem for him. But even in your case scenario, by the time he gets home after work he may not feel in the mood to "bring work home", and even if he did for how long do you think that he will remain as tight as you would like?
Sssnake
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 12:22:02 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/20/2010
Posts: 226
Location: I Don't Know, United States
Sure why not, I'll date one. Nah, I won't be jealous! Love Is Love!
jollyjack
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 1:06:34 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/2/2012
Posts: 1,138
Location: Keeping knicker drawers very tidy xxx
Only if they buy the beer ....(wine...delete as reqd) xxx

My Karma just ran over your Dogma
xXMister_TXx
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 2:14:38 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/16/2012
Posts: 112
Location: Germany
my first reaction would be totally but it really depends on the person I guess. I've chatted with some before and there are really 2 kinds those who love to fuck and are but have a completely bland personality and then there are those that are living their dream and are so much more than just a pretty face. The later version I'd love to date but the first one no thanks why date her if she can't keep up a decent conversation? I guess I'd fuck her brains out still but somebody seems to have done that before me
Thrill_Seeker18
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 3:13:17 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 9/30/2013
Posts: 45
Location: United States
No probably not, but you can never know for sure.
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 3:25:17 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 535,133
why not - look at all the experience
Icarus32
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 4:02:51 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/10/2012
Posts: 256
Location: Around, Canada
She would have to be disease free, work for a stand up organization, not be 75% silicone, and have a bloody amazing personality.
dpw
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 4:05:33 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/15/2013
Posts: 3,205
Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom
TonyZ wrote:


In my case he would have to keep it hard and that might be a problem for him. But even in your case scenario, by the time he gets home after work he may not feel in the mood to "bring work home", and even if he did for how long do you think that he will remain as tight as you would like?

All relationships could be like that, it doesn't matter whether or not he's a pornstar.
I'm also pretty sure you'd have no problem bringing a guy to attention.
3some
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 6:43:49 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 535,133
No I wouldn't and I am being honest.
1nfinitesexuallity
Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2013 2:35:39 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 6/10/2013
Posts: 162
Location: kissimmee, United States
100% short term ;) but yes I most deff would date a porn star I mean why not :D
The porn star I would date is Jynx Maze <3
Guest
Posted: Monday, October 14, 2013 11:48:55 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 535,133
sure ... i would :)
lilgirl1414
Posted: Monday, October 14, 2013 1:35:08 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 6/13/2011
Posts: 257
Location: Canada
My primary concern would be their health, both emotional/mental and physical (mainly when talking about female porn stars for the emotional and mental thing). 'Why' they are doing porn would give me a better glimpse into that kind of health. If they're doing it because their father ran out when they were little, if they were abused in the past, if they have low self esteem, etc etc...then I doubt any kind of relationship would be successful long term. But if it's just a casual fling (and if their sexual health is good) then sure why not.

~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*
Andy93
Posted: Monday, October 14, 2013 3:09:46 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 5/1/2013
Posts: 24
Location: United States
I'm a porn fanatic, so I don't think I would mind it. In fact I would probably start working with her. Lol.

(P.S., Ladies, I love a girl that loves porn. If you're a fanatic or addict, lets chat) (;
dpw
Posted: Monday, October 14, 2013 5:16:23 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/15/2013
Posts: 3,205
Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom
TonyZ wrote:
Most porn stars are extremely appealable, sexually speaking. That is why they are chosen for the job, and whoever says that they have not fantasized at least once in their lives with being sexually intimate with one of them is probably lying to themselves, but... would you date one? and if your answer is positive, wouldn't you be jealous of his/her work? would you be worried about their and your health (both emotionally and physically)?

Read an article today about the spate of suicides of gay porn stars, 5 major names and lesser known names. One (IMO) the sexiest guy in porn and 2 I didn't know had died.
Guest
Posted: Thursday, July 17, 2014 10:08:59 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 535,133
i would totally date a porn star
guy or girl

Guest
Posted: Thursday, July 17, 2014 10:09:05 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 535,133
i would totally date a porn star
guy or girl

Guest
Posted: Thursday, July 17, 2014 10:09:10 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 535,133
i would totally date a porn star
guy or girl

Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.