Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

What if... Options · View
Magical_felix
Posted: Sunday, October 20, 2013 2:54:31 PM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 4,902
Location: California
What if it was the guys that had periods?

We have all seen threads on here about willingness to have sex with a girl on her period. The guys that say they don't like to are usually confronted by the girls and accused of being afraid of a little blood, punk bitches, squeamish, chauvinistic etc.

But what if every month a bunch of blood and other stuff came out of a guy's dick? How many girls would still go down on the guy? Let him put his bleeding dick in you or rub it on your body? How about some bloody tit fucking?

Try to imagine that women don't get periods in this alternate realty. Only men.

(I am aware that I left myself open for a reply like, "Jack, but you do get a period, I seen't it." Just saying, in case you think you're clever.)



Liz
Posted: Sunday, October 20, 2013 3:03:00 PM

Rank: Scarlet Seductress

Joined: 1/22/2013
Posts: 4,633
Location: In the sweet shop, United Kingdom
Magical_felix wrote:
What if it was the guys that had periods?


"Jack, but you do get a period, I seen't it!"

Period cock... be still my beating heart! love7



Magical_felix
Posted: Sunday, October 20, 2013 3:10:34 PM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 4,902
Location: California
Liz wrote:


"Jack, but you do get a period, I seen't it!"

Period cock... be still my beating heart! love7


I should have made a poll. I take this answer as Liz saying yes, she would be down to paint the town red with a period cock.

Yes to period cock: 1

No to period cock: 0




Shylass
Posted: Sunday, October 20, 2013 4:18:06 PM

Rank: Gingerbread Lover

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 3,595
Location: Trumpton, United Kingdom
Magical_felix wrote:
What if it was the guys that had periods?

We have all seen threads on here about willingness to have sex with a girl on her period. The guys that say they don't like to are usually confronted by the girls and accused of being afraid of a little blood, punk bitches, squeamish, chauvinistic etc.

But what if every month a bunch of blood and other stuff came out of a guy's dick? How many girls would still go down on the guy? Let him put his bleeding dick in you or rub it on your body? How about some bloody tit fucking?

Try to imagine that women don't get periods in this alternate realty. Only men.

(I am aware that I left myself open for a reply like, "Jack, but you do get a period, I seen't it." Just saying, in case you think you're clever.)


I would hate to have sex whilst I had my period. I don't like the idea at all.

And I would hate to suck a period willy, no matter how much I loved the lad. There, I said it. Yuck.


Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

***
********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
VanGogh
Posted: Sunday, October 20, 2013 4:29:39 PM

Rank: Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado

Joined: 2/10/2012
Posts: 3,036
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Shylass wrote:
I would hate to have sex whilst I had my period. I don't like the idea at all.

And I would hate to suck a period willy, no matter how much I loved the lad. There, I said it. Yuck.


Amen, sista, I'm in agreement!

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting with The Secretary and The Student - first part

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

Mazza
Posted: Sunday, October 20, 2013 4:38:55 PM

Rank: Mazztastic

Joined: 9/20/2012
Posts: 3,040
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom
Oh what a great question!!

No, I don't think I'd like to suck a bleeding cock as much as I like to suck a non-bleeding cock and as for a bloody tit wank, well, I guess that's what showering afterwards would be for??

BUT, BUT, BUT...

I think that we girls all know that IF guys did get periods, that time of the month would be a national holiday or some shit...

I've SEEN guys with man-flu - you couldn't handle periods, never mind get a hard on when you were "on"

Get real MF!

Guest
Posted: Sunday, October 20, 2013 4:59:46 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 534,641
Period cock? PERIOD COCK? Felix, have you taken your meds like you're suppose to?
Shylass
Posted: Sunday, October 20, 2013 5:03:25 PM

Rank: Gingerbread Lover

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 3,595
Location: Trumpton, United Kingdom
I just can't get the thought of decomposing, bloody inner body tissues out of my head now. It's bad enough with the thought of a lad stickng his willy into it, and getting it under his foreskin (if he has one),

But it's even worse thinking about it being put inside me from him. tard It's one thing with mixing up pussy juice and spunk (that would be fine), but period matter? Noooo!

Thanks, Felix. Now I'll never get to sleep!



Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

***
********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Mazza
Posted: Sunday, October 20, 2013 5:06:44 PM

Rank: Mazztastic

Joined: 9/20/2012
Posts: 3,040
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom
Hey, does that mean you lot would be having the babies too?

I'd like to see you squeeze one out hahahhahahahah
Shylass
Posted: Sunday, October 20, 2013 5:11:28 PM

Rank: Gingerbread Lover

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 3,595
Location: Trumpton, United Kingdom
Mazza wrote:
Hey, does that mean you lot would be having the babies too?

I'd like to see you squeeze one out hahahhahahahah


Judging by the stories of enormous poos my brother's mates used to describe every time they took a dump, I don't think that will be a problem. Those lads must have been laying breeze blocks!

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

***
********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Magical_felix
Posted: Sunday, October 20, 2013 5:16:33 PM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 4,902
Location: California
Mazza wrote:
Oh what a great question!!

No, I don't think I'd like to suck a bleeding cock as much as I like to suck a non-bleeding cock and as for a bloody tit wank, well, I guess that's what showering afterwards would be for??

BUT, BUT, BUT...

I think that we girls all know that IF guys did get periods, that time of the month would be a national holiday or some shit...

I've SEEN guys with man-flu - you couldn't handle periods, never mind get a hard on when you were "on"

Get real MF!



Oh I have a theory on why men are big babies while sick. Now the gals may disagree initially but put your tomatoes down until you ponder it a bit.

I think it is because of evolution. Like back in hunter gatherer times everyone in the cave would probably get sick because of the tight quarters. Now the woman of course would have to take care of the babies, sick or not, so they evolved to not feel as weak when sick. Now back then there wasn't effective medicine and people would die from any old mild sickness. The men were really important in a family unit, maybe even more important for survival because an alpha male could have several woman pumping out babies at once. If a chick died here or there it was fine, survival wise, because other women could take over the dead chick's babies. So when the man got sick he would feel super weak and be bed ridden because going out to hunt while sick could prove fatal. So nature made men evolve this way to protect the alpha man. The woman would still have to take care of the man knowing that without him they wouldn't have sabertooth tiger meat to eat, only berries n shit. So they would take care of him in spite of being sick and so over the centuries they evolved to handle being sick better than the man.



elitfromnorth
Posted: Sunday, October 20, 2013 5:17:04 PM

Rank: Brawling Berserker

Joined: 2/12/2012
Posts: 1,617
Location: Burrowed, Norway
Mazza wrote:
Hey, does that mean you lot would be having the babies too?

I'd like to see you squeeze one out hahahhahahahah


Let me see you say how a little baby that your man literally just shat out is beautiful. Not to mention you going out to get us pickled herrings at 2 AM because we're craving it geek

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
Magical_felix
Posted: Sunday, October 20, 2013 5:19:20 PM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 4,902
Location: California
Yes to period cock: 1

No to period cock: 2

Undecided: 2




Magical_felix
Posted: Sunday, October 20, 2013 5:21:01 PM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 4,902
Location: California
Mazza wrote:
Hey, does that mean you lot would be having the babies too?

I'd like to see you squeeze one out hahahhahahahah


We would have evolved to shoot out tadpole sized babies out of our cocks and it would be just as painful. Don't be ridiculous.



Mazza
Posted: Sunday, October 20, 2013 5:31:38 PM

Rank: Mazztastic

Joined: 9/20/2012
Posts: 3,040
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom
Magical_felix wrote:


Oh I have a theory on why men are big babies while sick. Now the gals may disagree initially but put your tomatoes down until you ponder it a bit.

I think it is because of evolution. Like back in hunter gatherer times everyone in the cave would probably get sick because of the tight quarters. Now the woman of course would have to take care of the babies, sick or not, so they evolved to not feel as weak when sick. Now back then there wasn't effective medicine and people would die from any old mild sickness. The men were really important in a family unit, maybe even more important for survival because an alpha male could have several woman pumping out babies at once. If a chick died here or there it was fine, survival wise, because other women could take over the dead chick's babies. So when the man got sick he would feel super weak and be bed ridden because going out to hunt while sick could prove fatal. So nature made men evolve this way to protect the alpha man. The woman would still have to take care of the man knowing that without him they wouldn't have sabertooth tiger meat to eat, only berries n shit. So they would take care of him in spite of being sick and so over the centuries they evolved to handle being sick better than the man.


Okay, I can sort of see where you're coming from [sic] but you're making the assumption that back then, women just sat around and looked after the offspring? I doubt very much that was the case... Plus I'm told that the men were much tougher back then than now...


Magical_felix wrote:

We would have evolved to shoot out tadpole sized babies out of our cocks and it would be just as painful. Don't be ridiculous.


Correction, it would be WAY more painful for you to evict a tadpole from your Jap's eye than it is, even now, for us to push out something about the size of a melon, with a body attached, from our vajayjays (and I know, I've done it twice - not the tadpole thing, obviously)

OH and I mean like a watermelon, not one of those cantaloupe things - those are for pussies - hahahahahah geddit?

elitfromnorth wrote:


Let me see you say how a little baby that your man literally just shat out is beautiful. Not to mention you going out to get us pickled herrings at 2 AM because we're craving it geek


Yes, I will bring you pickled herring, but only because I love you - I'm not sucking your cock though, that fermented fish makes your jizz taste funky, not to mention your period discharge... Forget it!! confused1

Shylass wrote:


Judging by the stories of enormous poos my brother's mates used to describe every time they took a dump, I don't think that will be a problem. Those lads must have been laying breeze blocks!


If they had babies, they wouldn't come out of their arses - at least I don't think so, not if the period goo was from their wee wangs... evil4
Magical_felix
Posted: Sunday, October 20, 2013 5:39:00 PM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 4,902
Location: California
Mazza wrote:
Okay, I can sort of see where you're coming from [sic] but you're making the assumption that back then, women just sat around and looked after the offspring? I doubt very much that was the case... Plus I'm told that the men were much tougher back then than now...


It was the case though, or else men would have evolved to be better than women at nurturing babies, but that's just not what happened. And I didn't say that's all the women did. They took care of the man when he was sick too. And they picked berries and made baskets n shit.



Mazza
Posted: Sunday, October 20, 2013 7:12:49 PM

Rank: Mazztastic

Joined: 9/20/2012
Posts: 3,040
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom
Magical_felix wrote:


It was the case though, or else men would have evolved to be better than women at nurturing babies, but that's just not what happened. And I didn't say that's all the women did. They took care of the man when he was sick too. And they picked berries and made baskets n shit.


But, in this alternate world that you've described in your op, you men do all the bleeding...

I think that means you need to make me a sammich!

*swats your ass as you move to the kitchen*

evil4
Guest
Posted: Sunday, October 20, 2013 7:51:02 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 534,641
Then they would feel our pain...Here is a Midol my friend.
Metilda
Posted: Sunday, October 20, 2013 11:10:30 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/10/2013
Posts: 978
Location: United States
Odds are, nature would swap as well and it wouldn't bother most women - and guys would be some hot ass messes. LOL that's worthy of a story or two. Imagine the pregnancies. Yeesh.

Available as an ebook through All Romance, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iBooks, and others.
Guest
Posted: Monday, October 21, 2013 4:47:01 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 534,641
Well as for sucking a cock that was having a period....not even if I turned vampire.

What I's like to know MF is... would you shove a tampon up your willy, wear a squishy surfboard of have a specially designed condom with a little balloon bit on the end... huh?
Magical_felix
Posted: Monday, October 21, 2013 5:52:17 PM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 4,902
Location: California
Mazza wrote:


But, in this alternate world that you've described in your op, you men do all the bleeding...

I think that means you need to make me a sammich!

*swats your ass as you move to the kitchen*

evil4


Blatant sexism aside, the tally is now:

Yes to period cock: 1

No to period cock: 3

Undecided: 4


I see a double standard emerging here.




BlondeBookworm
Posted: Monday, October 21, 2013 5:56:20 PM

Rank: Story Verifier

Joined: 11/1/2012
Posts: 1,177
Location: United States
I vote no. Blood freaks me out. confused5. However I give you props on your theories Jack.
Magical_felix
Posted: Monday, October 21, 2013 5:59:34 PM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 4,902
Location: California
BlondeBookworm wrote:
I vote no. Blood freaks me out. confused5. However I give you props on your theories Jack.


Thank you.




Yes to period cock: 1

No to period cock: 4

Undecided: 4





Mazza
Posted: Monday, October 21, 2013 6:20:34 PM

Rank: Mazztastic

Joined: 9/20/2012
Posts: 3,040
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom
Magical_felix wrote:


Blatant sexism aside, the tally is now:

Yes to period cock: 1

No to period cock: 3

Undecided: 4


I see a double standard emerging here.


Did you put me down as a yes or a no or an undecided?

Magical_felix
Posted: Monday, October 21, 2013 6:30:33 PM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 4,902
Location: California
Mazza wrote:


Did you put me down as a yes or a no or an undecided?



I think I put you down as a no.



Marineluva
Posted: Monday, October 21, 2013 7:10:41 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 9/29/2013
Posts: 97
Location: Somewhere , United States
It is a proven fact that men do have there own "time of the month". It is called Irritable Man Syndrome. :P But in answer to your question, NO that's gross. I do not even like having sex while it is that time of the month for me. Yuck! :P
Marinepilot
Posted: Monday, October 21, 2013 7:15:57 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/29/2013
Posts: 309
Location: Somewhere in the rain, United States
Marineluva wrote:
It is a proven fact that men do have there own "time of the month". It is called Irritable Man Syndrome. :P But in answer to your question, NO that's gross.


It is!

Marineluva wrote:
I do not even like having sex while it is that time of the month for me. Yuck! :P


Unless you are horny and need some cock!

binky

Marine Pilot
peteyx
Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 5:43:02 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 12/8/2012
Posts: 36
Location: United Kingdom
I like your thinking MF, but I personally would leave things as they are. I wouldn't like tadpoles exiting my willy or any gore. As a man the week off sex once a month can be looked upon as a short break save ones energy for a bike ride or some such diversioncoffee
Mazza
Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 8:07:36 AM

Rank: Mazztastic

Joined: 9/20/2012
Posts: 3,040
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom
Magical_felix wrote:


I think I put you down as a no.


I only said no to the sucking... I wouldn't ask my man to go down on me at that time of the month, but fucking and messing [sic] around is fine by me...

I guess that makes me a yes?
jollylolly
Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 8:21:50 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 6/24/2012
Posts: 358
Location: Texas, United States
Hmm. No sucking, but I'd give fucking period cock a go if he wore a condom.
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.