Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

what age man fucks you better 20/30 yr old or 30/60yr old Options · View
Posted: Sunday, November 03, 2013 3:03:42 AM

smileofsatisfaction
Posted: Sunday, November 03, 2013 8:01:00 AM

Age is irrelevant. Enthusiasm is important.
CurlyGirly
Posted: Sunday, November 03, 2013 8:13:16 AM

smileofsatisfaction wrote:
Age is irrelevant. Enthusiasm is important.

In total agreement. Cock size is the only thing that matters. no

It won a potato. Aren't you intrigued?

jollylolly
Posted: Sunday, November 03, 2013 8:20:30 AM

The one I have the most intense connection with you silly goose. Or like CurlyGirly said the one with the biggest dick. Whichever.

anonymouslylush
Posted: Sunday, November 03, 2013 7:35:24 PM

Well, I am going to disagree with the OP here. I don't think its all about Cock size. Don't get me wrong, if he has nothing else going for him, a huge cock is a plus, but if you are asking about age, I have found from personal experience that men over the age of 35 (this is a huge generalization), seem to be better partners. From experience, younger men are more selfish lovers, whereas older men tend to be more giving. And as for cock size... I have been with guys of all sizes and if you know what you are doing with the tool you have, the size is completely irrelevant. Some of the best sex I have ever had has been with men of average or below average size.

"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner

CurlyGirly
Posted: Sunday, November 03, 2013 7:55:21 PM

anonymouslylush wrote:
Well, I am going to disagree with the OP here. I don't think its all about Cock size. Don't get me wrong, if he has nothing else going for him, a huge cock is a plus, but if you are asking about age, I have found from personal experience that men over the age of 35 (this is a huge generalization), seem to be better partners. From experience, younger men are more selfish lovers, whereas older men tend to be more giving. And as for cock size... I have been with guys of all sizes and if you know what you are doing with the tool you have, the size is completely irrelevant. Some of the best sex I have ever had has been with men of average or below average size.

Just wanted to interject, the OP never mentioned anything about cock size in his question. His question was strictly about age. I made a joking reference to cock size in my reply, because every third question in this forum usually is about cock size. dancenude

It won a potato. Aren't you intrigued?

Posted: Sunday, November 03, 2013 8:20:52 PM

If factoring in age... who has fucked ME better? it would be aged 30+.... not sure if it is an experience factor, or if the 20+ guys just sucked!?!?... The best sex I have had is with a 33 year old and a 31 year old. Pretty close to the cut off age for the 20 category but I saw a HUGE difference in performance. I was also really really into these men, so that could also have been the deciding factor on where they are placed on the Sexing Jessica Scale ... Regaeman Man

kylie_kained
Posted: Sunday, November 03, 2013 9:08:23 PM

Older tends to be more experienced as was already said but a good fuck is a good fuck regardless of age.

sexkitten9991
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2013 1:28:17 AM

The best sex I've had was with a partner who was 40. Older guys have more experience and are more mature.
EpicHeadMistress
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2013 7:20:52 AM

Definitely, 35+. But that's not to say it hasn't been good with younger guys. It's just not AS good.
Nikki703
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2013 7:43:19 AM

Been a while since I fucked a guy under 30 and never fucked one over 46 so Ill have to say 30-40, LOL!

But age is irrelevant to me really, its more about the size of his imagination and how creative and open minded he is!!