Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The Rage Cage Options · View
sweetaz
Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 6:43:08 AM

OCTOBER ... this month has TRULY been the shit bucket month of my entire life ... and Ive seen plenty of Octobers but this takes the cake. Its not like his impending death was unexpected you had months to prepare you gave us little notice of his illness I had days that were so precious I'll treasure for eternity ... but for fuck sakes pull your head out and get things fucking moving. When I leave this country over the next week I need to know that everything is going to be alright ... give me peace of mind will you or let me bring him home.

Pushing the envelope on patience boy ... the temper is rising quickly ... lord give me strength ... favourite quote from my brother best mate "there are boundaries lets not over step them as it will only end in tears". You have no idea just how many tears I fucking want to drill from you useless fuckers, for the love and respect of my brother ... through gritted teeth I fucking won't!

Signing off sincerely
Lara
CleverFox
Posted: Thursday, October 24, 2013 12:47:00 PM

You fucking prick, I know she can't contact me because of you.

She left you because you treated her like crap and once she was gone you realized how wonderful she was and how good you had life. TOO FUCKING BAD!

She is gone from your life and the only reason she puts up with your miserable sorry ass is because you share two children with her.

So when you fail a drug test and then tell the police that you got the drugs from her all that does is drive her further away from you and damages your children.

Right now I am going to give you the best advice that you could possibly get in you situation; Pick yourself off the ground, dust yourself clean and walk away while you can still muster some pride and self respect. Do this for yourself if not for your children.

Your children will need you as a father but if you can't be a man for them then I know I can certainly be the father they need.

I know you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and never had to work for anything you wanted but take your failure and learn. You can still have a happy life. Just accept that she is beyond your life.
dragonking86
Posted: Thursday, October 24, 2013 1:49:31 PM

I fucking wish I could hold down a job for more that 3 weeks, im tierd of living of other ppls charetys, im tired of being scared of everything, and its all my fault that none of this is happening but im too scared to change any of it it fucking sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello all more u click on the smaller dragons the more they grow so please click as many as u want

Mazza
Posted: Sunday, October 27, 2013 12:37:24 PM

Does no one use fucking punctuation any more???

Or spell check?

Or think about grammar???

Or tense shifts??

Or what they are putting out there?

Is it fashionable not to punctuate nowadays? Does it matter if you use there, they're or their, or whatever?

Seriously, no one seems to give a shit any more... It's pathetic....

I realise this makes me sound like a grumpy old bitch, but seriously, take some fucking pride in what you do and pay attention...

angry7
Dirty_D
Posted: Sunday, October 27, 2013 12:41:11 PM

Mazza wrote:

Or spell check?

Or tense shifts??

Is it fashionable not to punctuate nowadays? Does it matter if you use there, they're or their, or whatever?

I realise this makes me sound like a grumpy old bitch, but seriously, take some fucking pride in what you do and pay attention...

angry7

*swoons a little*

EDIT: Fucking called off too many times in the past week, if we can't find patients to bring the census up, can I start creating some by kicking some ass?

Better?

sprite
Posted: Sunday, October 27, 2013 12:43:39 PM

naughtynurse wrote:

*swoons a little*

also, why doesn't anyone read rules and follow them anymore? evil5

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Mazza
Posted: Sunday, October 27, 2013 1:55:10 PM

Mazza wrote:

Or spell check?

Or tense shifts??

angry7

Actually, I'd like to amend this...

SOME people do have the skill to do it this way; the lines will naturally break, thus punctuation becomes less necessary - you can accept it in those cases, admire it even... The appearance of commas, periods etc would only detract from the beauty and simplicity of what's been written...

Others though just do it (IMHO) because they lack the skill, finesse, knowledge to do it and seem to simply be following a current fashionable trend...

There is a big difference...

Quote:
Not using punctuation on a line end or in an entire poem often speaks to me of a fast pace and limited pauses. Sometimes a different tempo emerges via word choice but overall if you don’t have punctuation on a line or in a poem, I will generally assume you want me to read each line straight through without pause or stopping for breath.

I think this is the best use of no punctuation. Sometimes a piece benefits from having very little or none, and sometimes they suffer. The context, word choice, and presentation matter greatly to the effect of how punctuation will enhance or hinder a given poem. Use this “punctuation” wisely

http://forum.quoteland.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7771982046/m/1003911567
AngelHeart01
Posted: Sunday, October 27, 2013 1:58:17 PM

sprite wrote:

also, why doesn't anyone read rules and follow them anymore? evil5

Fuck rules!

Aren't they meant to be broken? I know a few who live by that philosophy.

RULES!!!!!! They are everywhere!

MadMartigan
Posted: Sunday, October 27, 2013 2:00:28 PM

Two fucks today.

Fuck annoying, drunk ass former sorority girls who embody ALL of the negative stereotypes against them.

And fuck Missouri's coaches in the South Carolina game.....stupid fuckers.

And for god-sakes! LACES OUT!
JasonM
Posted: Monday, October 28, 2013 5:42:18 AM

Okay - in FB I organize my likes into groups

The past week, my newsfeed shows that there are new posts - click on the group and a blank page with the following shows up

"There are no more posts to show right now."

Click on the individual pages and there's LOTS of new posts

WTF is FB doing and where the hell are the frickin' posts organized like I've been doing for years?

I'm about to tell FB to bite me, though I will miss some friends I have in there as well as updates from the 100 or so pages I like

"I'm not dark and moody, I just dress that way" - JM

A love poem : Dark Eyes - Now with audio recorded by myself
Another poem : Let Me Show You
A short story : Dark Knight, Shining Lady
My third poem : Morning Delight
My Competition Entry : Pain and Pleasure
LadyX
Posted: Monday, October 28, 2013 9:39:44 AM

goddamn shit!
lafayettemister
Posted: Monday, October 28, 2013 11:28:51 AM

I hope this cunt of a lady gets the harshest penalty possible. Are you fucking kidding me? Grabbing your 6yr old by the scrotum, pulling so hard to rip it, cleaning the "wound" with fucking rubbing alcohol, and then fucking super gluing it back together. No professional medical attention given. What a shitty fucking person.

Mom rips son's scrotum with her bare hands

I fucking hate people.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
VanGogh
Posted: Monday, October 28, 2013 2:39:54 PM

lafayettemister wrote:
I hope this cunt of a lady gets the harshest penalty possible. Are you fucking kidding me? Grabbing your 6yr old by the scrotum, pulling so hard to rip it, cleaning the "wound" with fucking rubbing alcohol, and then fucking super gluing it back together. No professional medical attention given. What a shitty fucking person.

Mom rips son's scrotum with her bare hands

I fucking hate people.

OMG!!!!! Seriously - people need to pass a high quality "parenting" exam BEFORE having a baby!! No fucking until you either pass the test, in case pregnancy occurs ... or .... you CAN'T conceive! (I know, ideal dream)

fucking CUNT!

FUCKING CUNT!

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting with The Secretary and The Student - first part

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

doctorlove
Posted: Monday, October 28, 2013 3:36:37 PM

Motherfucking two ball sucking lame in the brain ass stinking moron bitches.....fuck...fuck...fuck.
kiera
Posted: Thursday, October 31, 2013 4:25:28 AM

You fucking cock sucking piece of shit, I wish I had NEVER met you I FUCKING HATE YOU, you ruin everything, you fucking don't deserve to be a father you poor excuse for a man. You certainly never deserved me you wanker. the only reason I don't wish i'd never met you is because if I didn't I wouldn't have my kids who quite frankly if I have my way you will have fuck all to do with again, you quite frankly are a fucking disgrace and I am sick of your bullshit, mr I am so sorry I promise I wont do it again only to do it worse the next night....sober up u prick and fuck off I hate you
Mazza
Posted: Saturday, November 02, 2013 5:49:57 PM

How dare you, you fucking cock end.

My daughter gets hit in the face by a party popper, at YOUR party, by unruly bastard weans, aiming them at people's faces and setting them off. It just missed her eye and she has a huge red welt on her face.

Did you stop the little shits from doing it after that? NO! Did you fuck.

So, what did I do? I asked the staff to remove them, if no one is going to police the little fuckers and stop them, what else could I do?
How dare you have a go at me when you sat with your face fucking tripping you, doing nothing but look fucking miserable, the whole night, fuck you, you worthless cunt.
Posted: Saturday, November 02, 2013 6:49:46 PM

Do you think he is into you? Do you think he likes to be touched like that? He doesn't. Stop.
BlondeBookworm
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2013 5:26:13 PM

Ahhhhhhhhhh! cussing

Adobe Illustrator is going make me pull my hair out. Whoever invented the fucking pen tool is a complete dick. Why is it so hard for me to get the hang of it.
Dani
Posted: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 10:39:39 AM

slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:
I don't understand why people underestimate my ability to cut them completely out of my life once they fuck me over.

Still relevant. I don't care how many times you randomly appear behind me and pay for my coffee. You can pay for every beverage I'll ever purchase for the rest of my life and I'd thank you like the fucking stranger you are to me now and keep it moving.

You. Ain't. Shit.

Fucker.

Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

Dani
Posted: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 11:01:36 AM

Also, quit asking friends how to get in touch with me. I promise it won't end well for you.

Fuck you 6 ways from Sunday. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you...and no one else but you.

Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

sprite
Posted: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 12:11:10 PM

just... stop fucking with us, universe. it's not funny anymore. it never was.

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Saturday, November 09, 2013 2:51:40 PM

I have got to stop giving you the benefit of the doubt. People like you, will just never measure up.
You could ruin my optimistic outlook with your behaviour. But you cannot control me anymore.
Enjoy the 'mild' tacos I made. Say a prayer, cause your asshole will be on fire in about an hour or two after you've eaten them.
You dumbass, redneck, trusting prick.

I'm still optimistic... That you'll spontaneously combust from the asshole up. Or ruin your bathroom reading experience at the very least, since you'll be hanging on for dear fucking life.

Paige42985
Posted: Saturday, November 09, 2013 3:24:04 PM

To the man who advertised chi chi on craigslist: You are the biggest sack of shit on the planet to leave your dog out side for a year and then proceed to tell us he has been an inside all the while and to tell us he was broken when he wasn't'! You left that wonderful dog in bad shape but he is in the right place with my friend because she spoils him to death! You are the biggest ass hole on the planet there was a reason you didn't want us to come to your house with out you there because your wife told us the truth about him and when that happened we couldn't get out of there fast enough! You would never have gotten a hundred dollars for him you piece of shit we got him away from you and he doesn't have to suffer anymore because of you! There are 7 circles of hell for people like you!

Believe in yourself and all things are possible
BlondeBookworm
Posted: Saturday, November 09, 2013 4:49:55 PM

I couldn't ask for a worse father. You are the rudest person I've ever met in my entire life. At least you have taught me the exact opposite of what a good person should be.
Posted: Saturday, November 09, 2013 7:25:09 PM

it was just a simple question about your avi, ...and you blatantly ignored me? Hey...your a real bitch.
MadMartigan
Posted: Saturday, November 09, 2013 8:11:37 PM

For fucks sake...

People just take things way too seriously sometimes.

Others just don't even fucking bother checking with you before making decisions.

angry7
JasonM
Posted: Sunday, November 10, 2013 4:57:54 AM

You have us working mandatory overtime, then can't be bothered to make sure that the projects needed to be done are ready to start? Where did you learn your managing skills - correspondence course?

"I'm not dark and moody, I just dress that way" - JM

A love poem : Dark Eyes - Now with audio recorded by myself
Another poem : Let Me Show You
A short story : Dark Knight, Shining Lady
My third poem : Morning Delight
My Competition Entry : Pain and Pleasure
Sirene_Jaune
Posted: Sunday, November 10, 2013 7:40:38 AM

I never have met anyone who is in his 30s, a father who is raising his two kids to act like spoilt child. My ex I could understand as he is mentally ill. But you, you are to lazy to find a job and don't use your kids as an excuse not to find work. Don't blame me in Facebook statuses for your money woes.

Axl - Take a look at our piercing menu.

Daria - I don't think that's how you spell "uvula."

Axl - That's not "uvula."

Mazza
Posted: Sunday, November 10, 2013 6:40:51 PM

IT WASN'T ABOUT YOU!
Posted: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 8:09:46 PM

People in positions of power who lead with threats and intimidation are useless.