Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Girls: what do you think about alpha males? Options · View
WellMadeMale
Posted: Saturday, April 10, 2010 11:32:44 PM

maxopenminded wrote:

So Dr Joyce Brothers- "It's almost become an article of faith in recent years to maintain that there are no significant differences between the sexes apart from the most obvious and cherished differences. The fact is that there are other and more important differences between the sexes than the male and female reproductive organs."

So don't come to me and tell me that to keep us equal when we are built and see life with different views instead of beginning to understand that women are like fine china and that is good, not something to say, oh, here we go, he wants to keep us in the kitchen and hold us down, no just a male that knows you are different than man and I say, "THANK GOD".

To paraphrase (badly) George Carlin: Men and Women are from planet Earth. Deal with it.

Fuck Joyce FuckingcrazyBrothers..the bible..the koran..the tooth fairy AND...The brothers Grimm and the horse they all rode in on.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Posted: Saturday, April 10, 2010 11:36:43 PM

maxopenminded wrote:
I love that people have added some input to this question and if we recall this is a discussion based on a question. So now that some of you are pissed off due to reading my words through the eyes of what people may have given to you as omg, men and women are the same, and things should be the same. Men and women are not the same and the reality is that women and men experience life differently each other.

From the words of Harvard psychologist, Carol Gilligan who said, " Men and women have a differnet voice" My previous communication was to point out this point, men and women are different and both genders have been designed to work together because they do have a diferent voice.

As most people reach back to comments that men and women should be the same and of course, equal this and equal that when that mindset is at the starting point to why so many women have the desire to have an alpha male that can love them. Equal this and equal that has also allowed so many that have found love and get confused on what is the role or how do we life together as what we have been designed for, to be together to meet what life will throw together.

So if women emphasize caring and see people as mutually dependent where men see them as self-reliant and value freedom. If we look at it, if men and women are designed to be together and it seems that both genders continue to miss the boat on staying together, maybe both genders have forgotten that men and women are designed differently and to create equal this and equal that has allow both genders to lost site to see the difference is what they crave in their life.

Let me add one more point to the point made that men and women are different so you can read my first posting to understand that statement of women being the weaker vessel. First all, if you have to argue or get upset with anyone and you have a faith in God, this is where this comment comes from the bible. Take the source of that comment and remove your thougths that man and women are equal and you have to fight that comment since the comment comes God, it was also stated from this source, Peter, weaker doesn't mean less, this comment was use to reinforce that fact that man and women are not the same and they are the other half of each other.

Here is a comment from Dr Joyce Brothers that points out what seems to be the root of the problems with so many in love or a relationship, we are the same, everything is equal and of course, everything being equal has allowed what we all want to be so hard to keep.

So Dr Joyce Brothers- "It's almost become an article of faith in recent years to maintain that there are no significant differences between the sexes apart from the most obvious and cherished differences. The fact is that there are other and more important differences between the sexes than the male and female reproductive organs."

So don't come to me and tell me that to keep us equal when we are built and see life with different views instead of beginning to understand that women are like fine china and that is good, not something to say, oh, here we go, he wants to keep us in the kitchen and hold us down, no just a male that knows you are different than man and I say, "THANK GOD".

My brother, I have seen a prophetic vision of your fate on this thread. It looks something like this:

violent3

The quickest way to lose the trust of a woman's loins is to tell her how she ought to view herself. I myself tell women they are weak, but only after I give the Korean woman at the desk behind the unmarked door $300 for a "full body massage". Besides the dom play, much spiritual strengthening also occurs with the strictly kept 60 minute session, including rinse shower.

Peace be with you, my searching brother, thus spoke Zarathustra.

She
Posted: Saturday, April 10, 2010 11:38:45 PM

WellMadeMale wrote:
Their ya go with that biological stuff again. You have read all of Desmond Morris' books, haven't you, Damon? evil4

Max, have you ever seen WOLF with Nicholson?

[youtube width=480 height=385]://.youtube.com/v/PDZx7DBKzPY&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/youtube]

Hi everyone. Despite that you are very homouorus WellMadeMale I have to agrre with Damon and obviously those Desmond Morris' books are paying off. And please bear with my grammer skillssad3
Posted: Monday, April 12, 2010 11:13:50 AM

I want to thank everyone for taking the time to read the thougths I put down on this subject. It is always interesting to have the chance to talk about a subject or basic question like the one that was asked. It is also interesting all the thoughts and way we look at things.

What do I think about the strong, confident male that fights for what he believe and his lady, I believe we need more of them in todays world of the genders are equal, when science has provide us so much research that this is far from the truth.

I also hope that my words will prompt a few more men to take a journey to understand what it is to be a tender warrior and to begin to try to understand what it is to speak women.

Then I will hope that an alpha male or tender warrior can show you what I think of that term by action of giving love to all the women as a friend and tell them to take the time to not see men as the same and to search to see they never forget that a man is a human and if they forget he has feeling, he senses it and then you'll wonder why the passion, lust and love is missing something.

Of course, I hope some do get abit of anger from my words, I hope so much anger that they will take the time to think that maybe there is some thougth to the words, maybe there anger comes from some truth to their own relationship.

Remember, people, you define the alpha male as strong, confident, will go after what he wants and will protect his lady. The question was asked, what do you think of the alpha male- It is my hope ladies that you see, I feel strong enough with confidents to get my point across and in the end, to do something that will allow you ladies to get what you want, more of an alpha male, but my hope is for you to gain that tender warrior.

I do thank you guys for giving me a chance to express some insight and love for you guys. And shall I say it, if you search and know there is a higher force but you fall in line with everyone else and don't stand up for that higher force, will you not see that you add to the problem that no one has a belief or thought that they feel strong enough to give, so therefore, everyone falls inline so they don't offend others, shall we give up our freedom, our ability to have choice and our chance for salvation because we are in the habit of not fighting for what we believe.