Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

ATTN: guys being ass holes Options · View
the_joker
Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2013 3:43:19 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 2/18/2012
Posts: 13
Location: United States
ive found guys in the chat rooms are a bit to forward. this being the way it is and there being nothing i can do, ive come here to rant. im not talking about all guys on here just about 75% of them, 50% of them hit up every female in the room which drives me nuts and i hold my self back eery time i see it, the other 50% of them dont even say hey, hi, hello or any thing before saying "wanna private". for that reason, when the other 25% of the guys try and talk to women they are (for the most part) blowin off with the 75% of the the guys. some of the guys here just want to talk most the time. say what you will i dont really care just dont fucking spam my inbox because you got butt hurt
ManInNewHampshire
Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2013 7:25:08 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/23/2013
Posts: 139
Location: Under the radar, United States
Being an ass hole is not gender specific. Granted a lot of guy are to weak to be a real man. But if a woman responds by spamming or just being a shit head is showing that she too is an ass hole.
Shylass
Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2013 11:31:32 AM

Rank: Gingerbread Lover

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 3,596
Location: Trumpton, United Kingdom
soilderguy wrote:
ive found guys in the chat rooms are a bit to forward. this being the way it is and there being nothing i can do, ive come here to rant. im not talking about all guys on here just about 75% of them, 50% of them hit up every female in the room which drives me nuts and i hold my self back eery time i see it, the other 50% of them dont even say hey, hi, hello or any thing before saying "wanna private". for that reason, when the other 25% of the guys try and talk to women they are (for the most part) blowin off with the 75% of the the guys. some of the guys here just want to talk most the time. say what you will i dont really care just dont fucking spam my inbox because you got butt hurt and your feeling got hurt


Are you ranting about the guys hitting on the lasses, or the guys hitting on the lasses and giving you a bad reputation because you're a guy too, or the lasses telling you off privately because the asshole guys got you a rep because you're a guy too, or that the asshole guys hit on the lasses and not you, or that you don't care what your rep is, you just don't like tinned meat filling up your in-box? Or, all of the above, or none of the above? Or, some of the above, or some of the above with some added extras? dontknow

I am refraining from mentioning the connection between your username and assholes (soilderguy), as it may be a simple spelling mistake. If it is, I would recommend using the Contact Us link from the drop-down box on your navigation panel under "Help", as Admin can change that.

As far as your rant goes, I hope it helped you. I always feel better after a rant. And I always feel better after singing along to this song, too:



sunny



ManinNewHampshire wrote:
Being an ass hole is not gender specific. But if a woman responds by spamming or just being a shit head is showing that she too is an ass hole.


I agree. sunny



Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

***
********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
TromeoQue
Posted: Saturday, August 24, 2013 10:49:06 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 7/28/2013
Posts: 68
So, you're talking about guys who assume because you're in a sex-chat room, you want to chat about sex?
Katje
Posted: Sunday, August 25, 2013 4:34:17 AM

Rank: Story Verifier

Joined: 2/17/2013
Posts: 1,484
Location: A state of Confusion, United States
TromeoQue wrote:
So, you're talking about guys who assume because you're in a sex-chat room, you want to chat about sex?


You know, not everyone that's on here wants to only talk about sex all the time. I go into the chatrooms to talk about all kinds of things, and rarely is it sexual! A couple of the rooms that I frequent (including my own, when I open it) are areas where open sex is discouraged. It's just nice to be around fellow pervs, and lovers of erotica.

A few of my Recommended Reads:

(Simply click on any of the images to read my stories!)
mowerman05
Posted: Sunday, August 25, 2013 11:10:15 AM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 11/19/2012
Posts: 50
Location: Ashland, Ohio, United States
little_kitty wrote:


You know, not everyone that's on here wants to only talk about sex all the time. I go into the chatrooms to talk about all kinds of things, and rarely is it sexual! A couple of the rooms that I frequent (including my own, when I open it) are areas where open sex is discouraged. It's just nice to be around fellow pervs, and lovers of erotica.


Exactly,

I for one, go for the chats also, and if there happened to be any sex chat, it would be done outside the chatroom, I'm not one that needs to show off in a chatroom like i see happen lots of times, like they need the attention of others.
chromedreams
Posted: Sunday, August 25, 2013 11:30:28 AM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 9/11/2011
Posts: 6
Location: Southern US
It's in the jeans. :)
TromeoQue
Posted: Sunday, August 25, 2013 8:41:16 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 7/28/2013
Posts: 68
My point is a guy shouldn't feel afraid to talk to someone because they might get kicked out of a sex-chat room for chatting about sex. I'm not forceful or anything, but I've gotten threatened a few times because I had the bad luck to try to talk to someone who doesn't want to be talked to. It's a CHAT room, not a STAND IN THE CORNER HOPING SOMEBODY TALKS TO YOU room. I come to these places to get away from that bullshit.
Metilda
Posted: Sunday, August 25, 2013 10:14:53 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/10/2013
Posts: 988
Location: United States
I don't mind being asked anything - even if the question is inappropriate (and for me, that means private like: where do you work, what's the name of the town you live in)

The irritating thing is when I'm asked "what to private" and I say "no" - and he asks again . . . and again. . . and then prods the topic. "Why not - why don't you want to?" angry7

The repetitive questions get annoying. . . same thing goes for the inappropriate question. If I say 'no' or 'I don't talk about that' - I won't talk about it no matter how many times I'm asked. dontknow

Available as an ebook through All Romance, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iBooks, and others.
Weavindreams
Posted: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 4:03:46 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/28/2013
Posts: 5,681
Location: On the bluffs above the Mississippi River., United
Folks, this IS a sex site, SOOO... there WILL BE a lot of that. I don't start conversations with anyone here; if some gal wants to talk to me let her make the first move. It eliminates a LOT of needless hassle for everyone.

Guest
Posted: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 5:29:48 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,778
Wardog wrote:
Folks, this IS a sex site, SOOO... there WILL BE a lot of that. I don't start conversations with anyone here; if some gal wants to talk to me let her make the first move. It eliminates a LOT of needless hassle for everyone.


yep, that is the way to do it. Agree totally.


and wouldnt this be more appropriate in "The Rage Cage"?
syzygy
Posted: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 5:41:50 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 7/23/2012
Posts: 22
Location: United States
Mere assholitry vs. being genuinely attracted to someone is a fine line, but I'd suggest it's no different here than it is in real life. You meet a girl, you can't just say "Let's fuck." She'll slap you, and you deserve to be slapped. You have to get to know her, be charming, put a little effort into it. Listen to her. Respond to her. At least read her profile. Same in real life as it is here. IMHO.

"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you odd."
--Flannery O'Connor
lafayettemister
Posted: Thursday, November 21, 2013 7:31:07 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/4/2010
Posts: 6,376
Location: Alabama, United States
Newsflash: There are lots of lonely people out there.

I don't think it makes anyone an asshole to go into a chat room on a sex stories site and assume that there will be some other lonely people there looking for similar things. I'd assume people that go onto sites about basket weaving would assume others would be interested in talking about many things, including basket weaving.

Where being an asshole comes into play is when a guy initiates sex talk and his target declines. He should move on and not be offended that the girl didn't want to play with him. And not get all butthurt about it. Plenty other fish in the sea of Lush. But, seeking sexual gratification on a site centered around sex, that alone doesn't make anyone an asshole. IMO





When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
thesexynun
Posted: Thursday, November 21, 2013 8:10:37 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/18/2013
Posts: 477
Location: the nunnery, United States
ok am new here..so this is just my opinion

but i might have to disagree with wardog...

this is not PER say JUST a sex site

i mean there are other places where there is no writing involved

just dick pics and rooms to roam

so to me if you are only looking to cum

may i suggest those

but i thinking being an asshole has no gender

some women on here are just as aggressive as men

yes you can ask me about sex or ask...me

but when i say no thank you

i expect you to obey

" smile..it is the second best thing to do with your LIPS!"
Weavindreams
Posted: Thursday, November 21, 2013 10:22:31 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/28/2013
Posts: 5,681
Location: On the bluffs above the Mississippi River., United
Ok then what "per se" is it? Bottomline, some people are more visual in nature while others are auditory and still others prefer using their imagination to "envision" in their minds which is helped along by what they read. End of the day it still gets them to the same place.

thesexynun
Posted: Thursday, November 21, 2013 10:51:42 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/18/2013
Posts: 477
Location: the nunnery, United States
it is just my opinion war dog nothing else sugar

I don't believe every person on here is on to have sex...period

talk about sex..yes

actual fucking...no

" smile..it is the second best thing to do with your LIPS!"
Lilkate
Posted: Friday, November 29, 2013 7:05:51 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/15/2012
Posts: 200
Location: United States
I agree, not every conversation has to be about sex for everyone to enjoy it. As a matter of fact I meet the most wonderful girl here and I became absolutely mad about her even though our conversations never became sexual till later. I admit, it use to bother me to no end that men and women would start the conversation with “do you want to private” or something like that and I use to take it very personally, but I finally came to realize that “this is the internet” and not everyone is who he/she claimed to be and not every behavior is meant to solicit the same reaction. Now I don’t mind it if someone approach me in a way that I don’t deem appreciate to my taste, I am certain that there are some people who like the direct approach, I just don’t respond in the way that he/she would like for me to respond. You just need to worry about what you can control and manage the rest. me 2 My 2 cents

pricklypear
Posted: Friday, November 29, 2013 12:08:17 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/9/2013
Posts: 4,333
Location: somewhere over the rainbow, United States
Lilkate wrote:
I agree, not every conversation has to be about sex for everyone to enjoy it. As a matter of fact I meet the most wonderful girl here and I became absolutely mad about her even though our conversations never became sexual till later. I admit, it use to bother me to no end that men and women would start the conversation with “do you want to private” or something like that and I use to take it very personally, but I finally came to realize that “this is the internet” and not everyone is who he/she claimed to be and not every behavior is meant to solicit the same reaction. Now I don’t mind it if someone approach me in a way that I don’t deem appreciate to my taste, I am certain that there are some people who like the direct approach, I just don’t respond in the way that he/she would like for me to respond. You just need to worry about what you can control and manage the rest. me 2 My 2 cents

sup, dude?
Guest
Posted: Friday, November 29, 2013 12:35:50 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,778
I don't do the chat rooms for a variety of reasons and one of them is the incessant demand to go private. I think people should do what they want to do. But for me the aggressive types are a big turn off in life and online.
headhunter13
Posted: Friday, November 29, 2013 1:10:44 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 7/4/2013
Posts: 19
Location: Inside something HOT, United States
For me I feel before you get to that point you should actually spend some time talking with them, find out what they like. Why would you want to jump into a sexual conversation without knowing anything about the other person.
OlderGent114
Posted: Friday, November 29, 2013 1:26:55 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/11/2012
Posts: 283
Location: Canada
This is a very complex issue......companionship, and the need for it, sometimes makes people a little aggresive, but sometimes that just because of the need to be heard. I agree with everyone that this issue is not just with the male side of the equation. I have found rudeness in both ther men and the women. Soooooo many times you say hi and your window isnt even opened its just closed out of hand. How hard is it to say.....sorry i am busy.....sorry i have read your profile and i am not ineterested......sorry on my way out....any of those. If i get asked or poked(which i am not fond of) i go and read their profile to see if its someone i may be interested in. Thats just respectful. I am sorry....i debated with myself for even offering my 2 cents worth. Is it too much to bring a little respect for that others persons feelings. I should clarify that this is both for in the chatrooms(although i dont go there often) as well as when you are signed in. It is such a breath of fresh air when you meet a friendly person in here. One who will give you the time of day.
OlderGent114
Posted: Friday, November 29, 2013 1:27:28 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/11/2012
Posts: 283
Location: Canada
Sorry for that long rant.
adagio_sabadicus
Posted: Friday, November 29, 2013 1:45:01 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/24/2013
Posts: 1,281
If this has anything to do with Chat Rooms...it's the old adage. Fools play in the land of Lala. Common sense and pure logic rules. That is if you have some quotient of intelligence. One is dealing with an element that has problems tying shoestrings without the assistance of a map. Men and women where I come from, don't say anything in a chat room that they wouldn't in front of their mother. The ironic thing of it is...no one will block. Many find simple minded men amusing. However, it shows just how far men have walked backwards through the years. Respect is 'no' word. My 2 cents director My 2 cents

[
pricklypear
Posted: Saturday, November 30, 2013 2:16:08 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/9/2013
Posts: 4,333
Location: somewhere over the rainbow, United States
check it out...i managed to find 1 of the ass holes!

GunGirlJess
Posted: Thursday, February 20, 2014 9:51:54 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/1/2014
Posts: 240
Location: Near the Border, United States
Uh yeah...have to agree. Nothing is more cringe-inducing to me than someone sending me a message, "PUSSY PIC!" Hello, who are you and why would I do that? I've been tempted to send them photos of cats.
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.