Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

what is the sexiest thing a Dom/sub has ever done/said to you? Options · View
llmoonlitell
Posted: Monday, December 31, 2012 8:14:20 AM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 12/28/2012
Posts: 3
even though I was always interested in BDSM, I just recently discovered my need to be a submissive. I guess I was waiting for the right man to come along to live out my submissive side. He has never been in a D/s relationship either, but he's ready to try it out with me. now I'm calling for your tips to win him for the dark side. and I'm also curious about what turns other subs on. so tell me: what is the absolutely hottest a Dom/sub can say to you? or what would you wish the Dom/sub would say/do to you that would turn you on incredibly?
slavegary
Posted: Monday, December 31, 2012 11:05:15 AM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 12/10/2012
Posts: 9
Location: United States
My dom,Mistress Karen,told me that I was the best virgin she ever had.
llmoonlitell
Posted: Tuesday, January 01, 2013 7:53:10 AM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 12/28/2012
Posts: 3
Congrats, that's a nice compliment.
For me, there are many ways my man turns me on with. I love it when he tabs my shoulders lightly to signal that I should go down on my knees... love it. Or simply pulling my hair during some action! The best turn on for me though is, when he just stares up and down my naked body while I can see how difficult it is for him to resist....
WellMadeMale
Posted: Tuesday, January 01, 2013 12:09:55 PM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,302
Location: Cakeland, United States
In the beginning, I did not know she felt she was a dominatrix. I only learned several months later that she was attempting to make me beg for the privilege of fucking her.

One of her comments that afternoon was, "Every man wants to fuck me if he can get his tongue on my pussy."

I was intent on getting her off orally and showing her that - I wasn't every man.

Her physical reactions & convulsing body paid me the ultimate compliment as I proceeded to slowly go down on her, without ever once licking her clit. That was the sexiest 'thing' ever experienced with a dominatrix - for me.

She told me some eight months later over dinner, "This isn't going to work as I'd initially hoped it would. You're strong willed and so am I and we're both trying to seduce each other using our familiar tactics."

We only screwed that one night after dinner (along with some fisting, face painting & gushing on her part).

She recognized it before I did.
Two dominant personalities, neither one fully submissive.

Hey, maybe we can be buddies? Just not fuckbuddies.



If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 5:24:19 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,932
I think my favorite would have to be the first time i experienced anything in the BDSM realm:

I had just finished doing a strip tease for him, and when I turned back to face him, he shoved me against the wall, lightly wrapped his fingers around my throat and kissed me passionately on the mouth. With his other hand he fondled and caressed my body. After several minutes of this, he threw me on the bed, bound my arms to the head board and had his way with my body. Our adventure that night included him spanking me, dripping hot candle wax on my body, some hair pulling, some slapping around, him calling me a slut (which I admit, being called that used to piss me off, but when he did it, it made me hornier than ever), lots of biting - from him and me, some rough sex that had me weak in the legs for days after, nipple torture, and some rolling orgasms that were absolutely mind-blowing! That night he had used a belt, a paddle, a whip, and a crop on my ass, back, thighs, tits and pussy.

I was 17 at the time, he was 46, and also my best friends' recently divorced father. Up until this time, I had only read about and watched videos of things involving BDSM things, I was mostly fascinated with the bondage, and of course being spanked, but everything else made me a little uneasy. Then when I had that special night with that man, my views on the entire lifestyle changed. I grew to love it, and crave it. I was always the rebel, not listening to what people told me to do. I defied and challenged everybody that tried to control me, until I found a reason not to fight it anymore. I found that being controlled was all I really wanted. I wanted to give myself completely to someone and do everything I could to please them and keep them happy.

I have never been truly satisfied in any of the "vanilla" relationships I've had. There was always something that was missing, it felt like there was a hole in my soul that wasn't being filled. I also found out that some people at the beginning of a relationship and act really nice and have the wool over your eyes, then one day the wool is stripped away and you find out was abuse is. And there is a BIG difference between abuse and bdsm. (for those who are wondering what the difference is, ask yourself these questions - Are both people in the relationship enjoying the treatment? Are they both consenting to it?)
freakycactus
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2013 3:23:38 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/12/2010
Posts: 409
Location: On my cloud, United Kingdom
Getting me to the edge of an orgasm and telling me that I'm not allowed to cum yet, then continuing to hold me on edge.

His hand around my throat, it lets me know exactly who is in charge.

Bending me over, exposing my arse to him and giving me a good, hard spanking.

Although, nothing beats feeling his lips against my ear as he says my favourite word, 'Mine.'

Aphrodite45
Posted: Saturday, February 09, 2013 7:47:47 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 11/11/2012
Posts: 16
Guest wrote:
I think my favorite would have to be the first time i experienced anything in the BDSM realm:

I had just finished doing a strip tease for him, and when I turned back to face him, he shoved me against the wall, lightly wrapped his fingers around my throat and kissed me passionately on the mouth. With his other hand he fondled and caressed my body. After several minutes of this, he threw me on the bed, bound my arms to the head board and had his way with my body. Our adventure that night included him spanking me, dripping hot candle wax on my body, some hair pulling, some slapping around, him calling me a slut (which I admit, being called that used to piss me off, but when he did it, it made me hornier than ever), lots of biting - from him and me, some rough sex that had me weak in the legs for days after, nipple torture, and some rolling orgasms that were absolutely mind-blowing! That night he had used a belt, a paddle, a whip, and a crop on my ass, back, thighs, tits and pussy.

I was 17 at the time, he was 46, and also my best friends' recently divorced father. Up until this time, I had only read about and watched videos of things involving BDSM things, I was mostly fascinated with the bondage, and of course being spanked, but everything else made me a little uneasy. Then when I had that special night with that man, my views on the entire lifestyle changed. I grew to love it, and crave it. I was always the rebel, not listening to what people told me to do. I defied and challenged everybody that tried to control me, until I found a reason not to fight it anymore. I found that being controlled was all I really wanted. I wanted to give myself completely to someone and do everything I could to please them and keep them happy.

I have never been truly satisfied in any of the "vanilla" relationships I've had. There was always something that was missing, it felt like there was a hole in my soul that wasn't being filled. I also found out that some people at the beginning of a relationship and act really nice and have the wool over your eyes, then one day the wool is stripped away and you find out was abuse is. And there is a BIG difference between abuse and bdsm. (for those who are wondering what the difference is, ask yourself these questions - Are both people in the relationship enjoying the treatment? Are they both consenting to it?)


Oh my word!!! :) hehe I'm 18 and have a playmate who is my ex's half brother. He is 41 years old and has a daughter 2 years older than me. But oh my fucking days he is hott, sexy and just gets me!!! :) except he is also engaged... slightly dodgey, yes. But it makes it even hotter and naughtier!
Peter242
Posted: Friday, November 22, 2013 2:52:56 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 3/4/2008
Posts: 55
Making me strip then ever so lightly flicking my ball sac with a cane
ilikecock
Posted: Friday, December 06, 2013 7:58:43 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 5/30/2009
Posts: 28
Location: United Kingdom
You can't beat a simple "good little girl" every time it makes me weak at te knees
Lustyrose4u
Posted: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 7:47:35 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/6/2013
Posts: 362
Location: Long Island, United States
When i'm good, he calls me Princess
When I'm very good, he calls me SLUT
When I'm exceptionaly good, he calls me WHORE

"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
SusanHarper
Posted: Sunday, January 05, 2014 1:52:35 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 10/28/2009
Posts: 23
Location: United Kingdom
Made me cum when caning me. Her fingers were in my very private place.
Starburst
Posted: Tuesday, January 07, 2014 12:23:18 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 8/30/2011
Posts: 16
Location: New York, United States
being a person who has played both roles... submissive to me is the life... hearing the littlest things like a back of the throat groan can set me off.. however in words nothing is better than "thats a good girl" mm.. thats all it takes. i will say that if i had some say or option orgasm deprivation followed by outstanding aftercare is what i love most.
NaturallyRed
Posted: Tuesday, January 07, 2014 10:55:16 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 1/6/2014
Posts: 20
Location: United States
freakycactus wrote:
Getting me to the edge of an orgasm and telling me that I'm not allowed to cum yet, then continuing to hold me on edge.

His hand around my throat, it lets me know exactly who is in charge.

Bending me over, exposing my arse to him and giving me a good, hard spanking.

Although, nothing beats feeling his lips against my ear as he says my favourite word, 'Mine.'



I've never had a BDSM or dom/sub experience but if a guy did to me what you describe I think I would lose my mind.
TylerStark
Posted: Tuesday, January 07, 2014 11:12:27 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 1/2/2014
Posts: 43
Location: Kansas City, United States
"Yes Master."

For me there is nothing sexier than a sub acknowledging my control, and those two simple words are one of the most effective ways to do so.
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, January 08, 2014 3:57:52 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,932
When my girls (either or both) say 'Anything you wish, Sir'
freakycactus
Posted: Thursday, January 09, 2014 4:26:37 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/12/2010
Posts: 409
Location: On my cloud, United Kingdom
NaturallyRed wrote:



I've never had a BDSM or dom/sub experience but if a guy did to me what you describe I think I would lose my mind.


It is an incredible feeling and I'd love to feel it all again

madbadpenguin
Posted: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 6:39:30 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/19/2012
Posts: 179
Location: United Kingdom
When she trusts me enough to freely give me control. Knowing that she trusts me with something so precious, something that she hasn't known she can give to someone before.

Then that small darkness that I get growing inside, the need to let her know why she gave it to me.

That is a little glimpse of heaven for me.
Magical_felix
Posted: Thursday, March 27, 2014 10:35:12 AM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 4,913
Location: California
WellMadeMale wrote:


She told me some eight months later over dinner, "This isn't going to work as I'd initially hoped it would. You're strong willed and so am I and we're both trying to seduce each other using our familiar tactics."

We only screwed that one night after dinner (along with some fisting, face painting & gushing on her part).




So...basically it took you eight months to get fisted?

Your game must have been getting a little rusty by this decade I suppose. Was it one of your later active years? like sometime in the 90's?



WellMadeMale
Posted: Thursday, March 27, 2014 2:59:40 PM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,302
Location: Cakeland, United States
I was 39, she was 37... She'd won a powerball about 3 years before she and I met. She was married / separated and I met her 8 months earlier for lunch...

She didn't think we'd be a good pair then. As it turned out - she was right.

You're awfully curious about my various posts, Felix. Why is that? You don't have anything original of your own to add to any conversations? Come'on... spill and share with everyone your vast experiences.

Oh, welcome back. Did you get rejuvenated, recharged and refocused?

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Guest
Posted: Thursday, March 27, 2014 4:11:54 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,932
I was her boss and 39 and she was 19 (no relation to me or anyone else I knew) and learning to be my PA. She played like she was daughter to me one night at dinner which was real turn on. She had others in the restaurant watching us some with amusement others LOL were disgusted. We played it up and did the town that night kissing and flirting. I wasn't sure where it was going. I took her back to her apartment she kissed me deeply and said, "Daddy, I want you to make me cum, like you do mommy." I almost came then and there. She knew how to stay in character and that was the real turn on for me. So know what he wants and stay true to it, make the fantasy/situation real 24/7 if it's possible.
Magical_felix
Posted: Thursday, March 27, 2014 5:41:40 PM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 4,913
Location: California
WellMadeMale wrote:
I was 39, she was 37... She'd won a powerball about 3 years before she and I met. She was married / separated and I met her 8 months earlier for lunch...



So I guess you weren't worth cheating on her husband with? Makes sense. So 8 months later when she was alone and desperate you confirmed her original assessment?

WellMadeMale wrote:


You're awfully curious about my various posts, Felix. Why is that? You don't have anything original of your own to add to any conversations?


Yes. You're a beacon of originality. Everyone knows that I love your posts.

Funny you should say that - that I'm curious about your various posts - Didn't you send a few thousand word private messages to your friend list about me a few months back? I believe one of my posts set you off and you sent me a strongly worded letter which I ignored then you went on a furious typing rampage. You went on about how you have been keeping an eye on me for four years now and I guess you've been keeping me in line? How's that working out for ya?

WellMadeMale wrote:
Come'on... spill and share with everyone your vast experiences.


We both know I can't talk about my experiences... Too many tattletales. You should know that. Shhh










1LovelyKinkyKitsune
Posted: Friday, March 28, 2014 1:43:31 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/5/2014
Posts: 938
Location: ♥
Magical_felix wrote:


We both know I can't talk about my experiences... Too many tattletales. You should know that. Shhh


Felix, are you into BDSM yourself or have you ever tried?

Magical_felix
Posted: Saturday, March 29, 2014 1:00:22 PM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 4,913
Location: California
1LovelyKinkyKitsune wrote:


Felix, are you into BDSM yourself or have you ever tried?


I used to be a Master but I emancipated my slave.



1LovelyKinkyKitsune
Posted: Saturday, March 29, 2014 2:22:18 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/5/2014
Posts: 938
Location: ♥
Magical_felix wrote:


I used to be a Master but I emancipated my slave.


:)

I think of the 'emanicipation proclaimation.' Whether jest, half-jest, or serious, I am new. Thank you for answering.


1HornyHungryOkami
Posted: Saturday, March 29, 2014 2:47:35 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/5/2014
Posts: 112
Well I do have a sub who has been with me over 2 exclusive years and the most turn on thing she said to me was "I'm sorry Daddy I will be a good girl" and after that that's when my dominate desires took over me and then I became a bit more dominant with my little sub gf. After that we had a D/s relationship and also monogamous for 2 years.



Magical_felix
Posted: Sunday, March 30, 2014 9:23:19 AM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 4,913
Location: California
1LovelyKinkyKitsune wrote:


:)

I think of the 'emanicipation proclaimation.' Whether jest, half-jest, or serious, I am new. Thank you for answering.


Well, welcome to lush.

And I was being serious. My slave was like the female equivalent of Nat Turner.



ashestoashes
Posted: Monday, March 31, 2014 10:43:12 AM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 3/30/2014
Posts: 2
"Let go."

Whenever he would bring me to the edge and then not let me cum, my body would get so intense.

"Let go."

Those were his words to let me know that I can stop holding back and finally cum.
JohnSmith10
Posted: Monday, March 31, 2014 12:21:08 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 3/4/2014
Posts: 81
Location: United Kingdom
ashestoashes wrote:
"Let go."

Whenever he would bring me to the edge and then not let me cum, my body would get so intense.

"Let go."

Those were his words to let me know that I can stop holding back and finally cum.



That sounds so hot!
1LovelyKinkyKitsune
Posted: Tuesday, April 01, 2014 12:57:22 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/5/2014
Posts: 938
Location: ♥

• "Mine. You belong to 'ME'!" - "I love your pussy. I love your tushie. It belongs to me!"


• "I am not going to stop... I cannot control myself. You have made Daddy so horny. Daddy cannot help himself."


• "I love you Baby. I love you. You are Daddy's Good Little special baby & I would do anything for my Good Little Girl~ whatever she wants. You are my everything. I love you... I love you."


• "My dirty Little Baby~ you are making Daddy hungry and want to go again."



Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.