Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

How did you find your dom or sub? Options · View
dirtyreader
Posted: Saturday, November 09, 2013 5:13:49 PM

SubmissiveKitten
Posted: Thursday, November 14, 2013 2:03:41 PM

I am most definatley a sub. It all started when I was younger. I was always attracted and interested in the thought of simply 'being bound' to someone. Always being lower than someone. Yet, I couldn't figure out why. In my early teens I'd find myself feeling all giddy and having this warm feeling in my chest whenever I saw a movie or read about a girl in shackles or chained, waiting to take orders from someone much higher than her.

It all started to make sense when I explored my sexual desires. Simple things like being spanked, taking orders, love & respect, devotion; pain & pleasure all made sense to me. And I became more knowledgeable about why all these things made me feel this way.

Being submissive doesn't define me; but it certainly is an important part of who I am.

Ordinary life does not interest me. I seek only the high moments. I am in accord with the surrealists, searching for the marvelous.
Peter242
Posted: Friday, November 22, 2013 2:54:38 PM

I was with a dom who left the country and introduced me to the most fabulous dom imaginable - fun to be with whilst being ever so strict when she has to be
PKS6
Posted: Monday, December 09, 2013 6:51:25 PM

I found my Dom right here on Lush ^_^, he was interested in my writing, and sent me a PM, we moved on from there and I am so happy we were able to meet, all by chance.
1LovelyKinkyKitsune
Posted: Tuesday, April 08, 2014 3:33:41 PM

INTERNET.

>___<

I was someone who ADAMANTLY did not want or believe in internet relationships, LD-dating, or even looking for that. I wasn't looking.

I was on another semi-social site that was about various popular things, (NON-sexual), and we actually met through comments in a place related to our favourite anime. He said hello on wall posts to me and proceeded to come by every day to see how I was and say hi. :)

We became interet buddies and then friends and then best friends. We instantly had a connection. Sometimes that happens with people, but our connection was much much stronger. I do not recommend being BFF or inlove fast, but we were best friends very quickly, even if I do not know how it happened, and six months later ~ once out of very hot/cold relationships with other people, we went for coffee.

All I know is that he had feelings for me. At first a crush, then deep feelings, but I did not reciprocate. I thought he was too young. He almost bowed out and I almost never spoke to him again. If he would have dropped off that site like he wanted, he was crushed, I would have never had what we have now! After we saw each other go through things and things within our other relationships we realised our friendship and what we had was wayyy too precious to let slip away and we made a vow.

A few months later... we were out of our bad relationships and together... happy.

I came to just accept it for what it is. I accept him for who he is and that seems to work well. I think we have found something very special.