Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women Options · View
CurlyGirly
Posted: Monday, December 02, 2013 10:45:55 AM

nazhinaz wrote:

I believe the term violence is conceived in much narrower perspective.
Violence against Male gender is not merely physically bur mental and sexual too.
Is it not a mental torture to take a man to sexual height and leave him unsatisfied?
Most girls do tease like that and I conceive it a worst form of violence.

whatintheactualfuck cussing

Thanks for posting, Liz. It's unfortunate that we need a day like this.

It won a potato. Aren't you intrigued?

Monocle
Posted: Monday, December 02, 2013 4:34:02 PM

nazhinaz wrote:

Three sentences on, you equate violence to denial of pleasure. That is the narrowest of perspectives indeed.

nazhinaz wrote:
Violence against Male gender is not merely physically bur mental and sexual too.

As opposed to violence against women, which is always 'merely' physica-bullshit.

nazhinaz wrote:
Is it not a mental torture to take a man to sexual height and leave him unsatisfied?

To some, that's foreplay.

nazhinaz wrote:

You're kidding, right? No. I bet not. 1) "Most girls" do not tease like that (unless they're asked nicely). 2) Equating sexual baiting with violence is entitled idiocy.
SereneProdigy
Posted: Monday, December 02, 2013 5:33:41 PM

Ouch! Damn! Fuck that hurts!

That woman is so fucking violent and mean. Please send her to jail or something! I can't handle it anymore! crybaby

Monocle
Posted: Monday, December 02, 2013 5:59:30 PM

The thing about that form of "torture" is that it can be near-instantaneously healed and (repeatedly) banished by a simple home remedy. The balm is in your palm, dude.
wolverine15
Posted: Monday, December 02, 2013 7:15:14 PM

nazhinaz wrote:

I totally get it too. I mean my blue balls are just as bad as acid being thrown in the face of woman.

“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."

dpw
Posted: Tuesday, December 03, 2013 10:03:45 AM

CurlyGirly wrote:

It's unfortunate that we need a day like this.

No, not unfortunate, it's disgusting and in my opinion even moreso when it's domestic.
Your partner is meant to be one of the people that you cherish most in your life, they aren't there to take your frustrations out on.
nazhinaz
Posted: Tuesday, December 03, 2013 10:54:47 PM

She wrote:

I am pretty sure he was reffering to childhood when saying that, but could be wrong as well.
\

I really mean torture that you pretty girls perpetrate torture upon the male gender.

How about the bare breasted girls on the beach?

What about kissing girls as lesbians?

What about even female friends rubbing their heals over the cocks in jeans while seated in eating places or just in living rooms?

What I wanna convey is that the delicate gender is surely exposed to physical violence from males especially in the third world countries;

but millions of 'Liberated' girls among the developed world are out to torture male gender by constantly reducing the length of their skirts,

lowering the v line of their necklines and prefer to stay bra less with pointed hard nipples for us to keep looking at.

AND ABOVE ALL, WE GUYS ARE SUPPOSED TO REMAIN FAITHFUL TO OUR OWN GIRLS, SUFFERING ALL THESE TORTURES.

I hate burka covered faces as it coers the beauty endowed to you.

But surely want that the work dress be a code of decency so that male gender can stay concentrated to their work.
Posted: Tuesday, December 03, 2013 11:00:38 PM

nazhinaz wrote:
\

I really mean torture that you pretty girls perpetrate torture upon the male gender.

What about even female friends rubbing their heals over the cocks in jeans while seated in eating places or just in living rooms?

What I wanna convey is that the delicate gender is surely exposed to physical violence from males especially in the third world countries;

but millions of 'Liberated' girls among the developed world are out to torture male gender by constantly reducing the length of their skirts,

lowering the v line of their necklines and prefer to stay bra less with pointed hard nipples for us to keep looking at.

AND ABOVE ALL, WE GUYS ARE SUPPOSED TO REMAIN FAITHFUL TO OUR OWN GIRLS, SUFFERING ALL THESE TORTURES.

But surely want that the work dress be a code of decency so that male gender can stay concentrated to their work.

It's hard to tell if you're actually being serious or making a really, really bad joke. You really can't be serious with this.
Dani
Posted: Tuesday, December 03, 2013 11:11:27 PM

nazhinaz wrote:
\

This is a serious and delicate subject. The way you're mocking it is beyond disgusting. If you wish to continue posting in this thread, please refrain from posting such garbage.

Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

nazhinaz
Posted: Tuesday, December 03, 2013 11:12:53 PM

Magma_Boils_333 wrote:

It's hard to tell if you're actually being serious or making a really, really bad joke. You really can't be serious with this.

IF YOU PERCEIVE TORTURE AS PHYSICAL VIOLENCE THAN SURELY I AM AGAINST IT AS MUCH AS ANY ONE OF YOU ARE.

But for that we must try and enhance the awareness of equality of gender in Africa and other third World countries; especially Muslim countries.

But we (our governments) are partnering the sheikhdoms of Saudi Arabia & others for oil benefits.

Similarly the rulers are partnering with the ruling elite of Africa in Angola, Ethiopia and others.

But I still insist that there should be a dress code for girls so that male minds do not wander around their nipples and thighs.

That's for the work place ethics.

Dani
Posted: Tuesday, December 03, 2013 11:31:01 PM

nazhinaz wrote:

But I still insist that there should be a dress code for girls so that male minds do not wander around their nipples and thighs.

That's for the work place ethics.

Women shouldn't be responsible for the wandering minds of the male gender...and they shouldn't have to suffer the consequences of such wanderings, either.

Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

SydneySider
Posted: Tuesday, December 03, 2013 11:46:33 PM

nazhinaz wrote:

Why, because you cant control your own thoughts in that situation?? Please..get real..

TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Tuesday, December 03, 2013 11:50:27 PM

Wait a second... Since when was your case of blue balls and ADHD considered violence towards men?

PLEASE tell me again what I should wear and how to wear it. Oh right... It's called my freedom. As long as it follows the law of the land and general populace you can go to hell with your constraints and get some self-discipline. Learn how to control your impulses better. I've had more than enough of misogynistic assholes blaming someone else for THEIR infidelity and telling me what I can and cannot do according to their comfort.

You've got to be shitting me. A fucking dress code... Gimme a break.

dpw
Posted: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 2:12:36 AM

Magma_Boils_333 wrote:

Read his profile, an over educated smart ass taking the piss.
Shame he wants to ruin a serious thread for sociological experiment he thinks is funny!
She
Posted: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 3:09:15 AM

nazhinaz wrote:
\

This is just sad, very sad, all of it.
She
Posted: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 3:11:41 AM

dpw wrote:

Read his profile, an over educated smart ass taking the piss.
Shame he wants to ruin a serious thread for sociological experiment he thinks is funny!

I don't think he is taking the piss with us. Don't want to sound judgemental, but I don't think modern world is the right place for him to live in.
asahi
Posted: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 3:15:45 AM

Any person who treats his girl friend /wife as a princess is the proof that he was raised by a QUEEN.
nazhinaz
Posted: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 4:04:07 AM

She wrote:

This is just sad, very sad, all of it.

It is rather strange for me that I am being bullied for suggesting a dress code at work place for girls.

I wonder if a girl would like to wander around with mere panties or a tight jeans in which her pussy lips are semi visible, moves in a lab while we are

testing a blood sample?

Will that be considered an appropriate dress code?

Will that be infringement of fundamental rights of a girl?

Beaches yes; but work place does need a decorum to be maintained.

What if looking at a semi visible pussy lips wander my concentration & I give a wrong report of the blood?

Who in fact would be responsible for the jeopardy of the life of the man?
nazhinaz
Posted: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 4:05:38 AM

TheDevilsWeakness wrote:
Wait a second... Since when was your case of blue balls and ADHD considered violence towards men?

PLEASE tell me again what I should wear and how to wear it. Oh right... It's called my freedom. As long as it follows the law of the land and general populace you can go to hell with your constraints and get some self-discipline. Learn how to control your impulses better. I've had more than enough of misogynistic assholes blaming someone else for THEIR infidelity and telling me what I can and cannot do according to their comfort.

You've got to be shitting me. A fucking dress code... Gimme a break.

I believe my response above does help to clarify my point.
Posted: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 4:07:30 AM

nazhinaz wrote:

It is rather strange for me that I am being bullied for suggesting a dress code at work place for girls.

I wonder if a girl would like to wander around with mere panties or a tight jeans in which her pussy lips are semi visible, moves in a lab while we are

testing a blood sample?

What if looking at a semi visible pussy lips wander my concentration & I give a wrong report of the blood?

Dude, you're just making it worse for yourself now. If you find it to be torture, there's a simple solution, don't look. What kinds of labs are you working in where girls walk around in their panties? Your example makes no sense.
How does the dress code at your work place have anything to do with violence against women, or even men? Both genders can be abused, true, but your comparing that to your sexual frustration is like you're playing down the seriousness of the situation.
nazhinaz
Posted: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 4:16:20 AM

Magma_Boils_333 wrote:

Dude, you're just making it worse for yourself now. If you find it to be torture, there's a simple solution, don't look. What kinds of labs are you working in where girls walk around in their panties? Your example makes no sense.
How does the dress code at your work place have anything to do with violence against women, or even men? Both genders can be abused, true, but your comparing that to your sexual frustration is like you're playing down the seriousness of the situation.

Let me narrate an incident.

A girl of say 30 or so walked in with absolutely transparent see through top with no bra & her nipples visible.

She sat opposite to the man who was supposed to draw blood.

The poor guy poked her arm at least 10 times to draw the blood.

She continued sitting in the lab for report.

Could someone, even a girl working could get focused on the job?

You think that's what one should not discuss about?
Liz
Posted: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 4:23:48 AM

Dude, seriously...

Posted: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 4:25:09 AM

nazhinaz wrote:

A girl of say 30 or so walked in with absolutely transparent see through top with no bra & her nipples visible.

You need help confused1
dpw
Posted: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 4:41:04 AM

nazhinaz wrote:

Just in case you are the remotest bit serious and aren't some escapee from the lunatic asylum. Your arguement surely means that every doctor who examines a female risks giving a misdiagnosis!
You need a frontal lobotomy or a visit to Lorena Bobitt. She'll cure your blue balls!
Monocle
Posted: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 4:52:49 AM

nazhinaz wrote:

You're not being bullied. Your male-entitled and "I can't control myself because of you girls and shouldn't be expected to" bullshit is being called out as bullshit.

Quote:

The fucking man who can be expected to keep his cock and his mind in his pants.
sexyvette2469
Posted: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 5:04:05 AM

Violence of any kind against another human is unacceptable. Violence against women should just not be tolerated. It comes in many forms, physical, mental, even lower pay scales in my little mind. There are laws on the books but in most cases they are poorly enforced or the woman is badgered to the point she will not prosecute. This is wrong!

Found a country in Africa where girls commonly are abused and raped by wandering bands. There is an organization providing bikes to girls 10 and up so they have a better chance of getting away. Each of my grandchildren will get a card in their Christmas stocking telling them they gave a bike to a girl to try and give her a chance.

We need to start looking at people as people and the bullies of the world need to stop hiding behind the excuses of they had a bad childhood or she dressed provocatively!

Posted: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 5:41:41 AM

My god Nazhinaz , i shall never go and have a pap smear again in case of him (doctor) not being able to do his job due to being groomed and turning this poor professional man on, i will fear what might happen.

All seriously, violence is the most basic form of caveman treatment from either sex. The lack of self control, low self esteem, primitive communicate skills and a the belief that they have the right to invade someones mind, body, and space.

lafayettemister
Posted: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 7:01:29 AM

nazhinaz wrote:

testing a blood sample?

Dude, you've seriously gone off the deep end. First of all, no one is bullying you. That word has been so corrupted that anytime a person is called out for his bullshit, he claims he's being bullied. No one is bullying you, they're disagreeing with your absolutely horrendously stupid point of view. If a woman wearing a see-through blouse with no bra underneath is considered torture, then by golly please sign me up for it. Ladies, please consider it your duty to torture me on a daily basis.

If seeing some camel toe puts my life in jeopardy, somethings is wrong with me. Not her.

Most businesses in the "liberated" world do have some form of dress code. But if a woman breaks that code and shows off a little too much cleavage, she's not a fucking torturous, man hating, violent against men kind of woman. Give me a break. Even if there isn't a dress code, and your eyes wander to her "nipples and thighs".. it isn't violent towards you.

I guess if a woman torments you too much or often enough and you lose control and throw her down and assault her, it must be her own fault for torturing you. She got what she deserved, the fucking whore that she is.

As far as your ridiculous doctor theory. Let me tell you. I used to work as a licensed massage therapist. I saw more bare legs, bare backs, and ass cheeks than I can count. All part of a good massage. I spent hours every day rubbing on naked backs, asses, and thighs. I also go the occassional nip slip, and very rarely I saw some bush (or lack there of) but it NEVER altered my job. It never made me lose control of myself. I never felt tortured. So, you can take that theory and stick it where the sun don't shine.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Dudealicious
Posted: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 7:30:54 AM

nazhinaz wrote:
\

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Mazza
Posted: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 7:42:40 AM

lafayettemister wrote:

Dude, you've seriously gone off the deep end. First of all, no one is bullying you. That word has been so corrupted that anytime a person is called out for his bullshit, he claims he's being bullied. No one is bullying you, they're disagreeing with your absolutely horrendously stupid point of view. If a woman wearing a see-through blouse with no bra underneath is considered torture, then by golly please sign me up for it. Ladies, please consider it your duty to torture me on a daily basis.

If seeing some camel toe puts my life in jeopardy, somethings is wrong with me. Not her.

Most businesses in the "liberated" world do have some form of dress code. But if a woman breaks that code and shows off a little too much cleavage, she's not a fucking torturous, man hating, violent against men kind of woman. Give me a break. Even if there isn't a dress code, and your eyes wander to her "nipples and thighs".. it isn't violent towards you.

I guess if a woman torments you too much or often enough and you lose control and throw her down and assault her, it must be her own fault for torturing you. She got what she deserved, the fucking whore that she is.

As far as your ridiculous doctor theory. Let me tell you. I used to work as a licensed massage therapist. I saw more bare legs, bare backs, and ass cheeks than I can count. All part of a good massage. I spent hours every day rubbing on naked backs, asses, and thighs. I also go the occassional nip slip, and very rarely I saw some bush (or lack there of) but it NEVER altered my job. It never made me lose control of myself. I never felt tortured. So, you can take that theory and stick where the sun don't shine.

Excellent post