Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Lush Marriage? Yes, No, Maybe, or just ridiculous? Options · View
Dani
Posted: Thursday, November 14, 2013 6:39:46 PM

Fuct wrote:
I'm feeling a bit naive...how do you attend a cyber wedding? What actually transpires? Is video involved? I can't seem to wrap my brain around the logistics of it. Will someone please enlighten me!

Someone creates a chat room. Cyber vows are exchanged. There's music...either via youtube video or a play list. There's cyber dancing, drinking, eating, and crying. Then the cyber bouquet is tossed...as is the cyber garland. And then the lovers have a private chat and consummate their cyber marriage.

We're tiny. We're toony. We're all a little looney. And in this cartoony, we're invading your TV.

Soleillalune
Posted: Thursday, November 14, 2013 6:53:19 PM

Fuct wrote:
I'm feeling a bit naive...how do you attend a cyber wedding? What actually transpires? Is video involved? I can't seem to wrap my brain around the logistics of it. Will someone please enlighten me!

Good questions ...

SydneySider
Posted: Thursday, November 14, 2013 7:57:09 PM

theplayer wrote:
I have been invited to six Lush weddings in the last few weeks and attended two. They all had the trappings; limos, bridesmaids, music, flowers, cake, champagne....and even had the faux minister, and exchanged vows. I suppose those that are in claimed relationships are looking to make a stronger commitment. Your thoughts?

dontknow

I'm not sure why you're even asking when you have already made your choice. dontknow

Fuct
Posted: Thursday, November 14, 2013 8:43:00 PM

Soleillalune wrote:

Good questions ...

There is soooo much to learn in lushville....I do sometimes feel like that photo, only in a somewhat less nerdy fashion (I hope)

slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:

Someone creates a chat room. Cyber vows are exchanged. There's music...either via youtube video or a play list. There's cyber dancing, drinking, eating, and crying. Then the cyber bouquet is tossed...as is the cyber garland. And then the lovers have a private chat and consummate their cyber marriage.

Thank you, I am wiser this evening, thanks to you. Well...maybe not wiser, but I have more random, somewhat bizarre, knowledge.
elicia
Posted: Thursday, November 14, 2013 8:43:44 PM

Ridiculous? On the other hand, at least the cyber divorce would be among the cheapest divorces EVER!
Posted: Thursday, November 14, 2013 10:30:35 PM

Fuct wrote:

Sure. The ceremony is here in a chat room, either public or private. There is the bride and groom, of course. Bridesmaids, ushers, a minister of one's choosing, and music videos...presumably love songs, etc...It's fantasy so you can make it whatever you like. There is an exchanging of vows, (fantasy) and a receiving line after the ceremony. Then the after party. Foods from around the world, a ten tiered cake, and buckets of champagne.

It is fantasy and has no legal merit. Just another way of enhancing a Lush experience. I just asked for peoples thoughts. Thanks for yours.
Dudealicious
Posted: Thursday, November 14, 2013 10:59:19 PM

Would someone gain less credibility to be a prospective marriage partner if you had a past of being involved in failed Lush marriages before?

Sure it's fantasy, but marriage by nature involves SOME form of commitment doesn't it?

'Till Lush do us part!

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Posted: Thursday, November 14, 2013 11:01:41 PM

SydneySider wrote:

I'm not sure why you're even asking when you have already made your choice. dontknow

I wasn't seeking approval. I simply asked what other's thought about Lush fantasy weddings. My decision has nothing to do with the results of my poll. Thanks for your thought.
simply_sweet
Posted: Friday, November 15, 2013 4:44:35 AM

Dancing_Doll wrote:
It's funny that on a site that's supposed to be about sex and exploration and fun, some people still go to huge lengths to be as traditional and conservative as humanly possible. Somehow it still comes down to marriage and and commitment and monogamy and rules.

Having said that - it's really no different than any other kind of role-playing, so if holding a cyber-bouquet and having a make-believe ceremony really floats your boat, go for it. But please god - no angsty barrage of wailing divorce poems when your cyber-spouse hits the 'delete account' button one day.

LOL I second that. The queue would be unbearable d'oh!

WSCLG
Posted: Friday, November 15, 2013 4:50:47 PM

I don't see it happening. I have been married to the love and lust of my life for 30 years. Knowing her, she will outlive me.

But, for it to happen it would take a special lady. Not saying it can't happen or won't, but more than likely it won't for me.

"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

She
Posted: Saturday, November 16, 2013 3:27:15 AM

I have changed my mind about this subject, I am doing that a lot lately..anyway, I was thinking, since I do not believe in institution of marriage, this virtual online thing is the only one I would agree to, but only if real sex would be on the menue, of course.
Posted: Monday, November 18, 2013 5:54:47 PM

seriously?
thesexynun
Posted: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 8:35:34 AM

as a real life online rev

i humbly offer my services

lol

so can they have online children? ;)

do whatever you like as long as you are kind to others

" smile..it is the second best thing to do with your LIPS!"
Katje
Posted: Sunday, December 08, 2013 7:50:06 AM

I personally think it's silly, but then again, I also don't get some of the fetishes out there either. So it doesn't make it bad, just unfathomable to me.

Would I do it? Meh, hard to say because I'm not really into the whole online-dating thing after a couple of failed relationships. My relationships all sank! LOL

Just because I don't like it, doesn't mean nobody should. If that's what floats your boat, go for it. I've been invited to a few Lush weddings, but wasn't able to attend any.

But, I will say that this thread gave me a few giggles.

SouthernWolf
Posted: Sunday, December 08, 2013 8:10:16 AM

I was told about this conversation by a friend of mine and I look at things like this while the cyber world does have several options ppl cant help but want to feel like they are in a serious relationship whether it be cuz in rl they cant keep one or whatever I know I have met the most beautiful and loveable person on this very site and yes maybe one day we will have a cyber wedding here but who knows for right now we r taking things slow and just chillaxing with one another we spend every chance we get talking getting to know one another and every night is date night for us cuz we do live so far apart but we still love each other and want to b with one another and if we feel a cyber wedding is needed then so be it its for us and our friends.
with that being said I respect everyones opinion cuz lets face it an opinion is like an asshole everyone has one some say it ridiculous some don't and as far as the divorce rate and things like that well all I can say is shit happens not much can b done about it. thank u for listening to my opinion even if it stinks lmao
dpw
Posted: Sunday, December 08, 2013 8:44:08 AM

SouthernWolf wrote:
I was told about this conversation by a friend of mine and I look at things like this while the cyber world does have several options ppl cant help but want to feel like they are in a serious relationship whether it be cuz in rl they cant keep one or whatever I know I have met the most beautiful and loveable person on this very site and yes maybe one day we will have a cyber wedding here but who knows for right now we r taking things slow and just chillaxing with one another we spend every chance we get talking getting to know one another and every night is date night for us cuz we do live so far apart but we still love each other and want to b with one another and if we feel a cyber wedding is needed then so be it its for us and our friends.
with that being said I respect everyones opinion cuz lets face it an opinion is like an asshole everyone has one some say it ridiculous some don't and as far as the divorce rate and things like that well all I can say is shit happens not much can b done about it. thank u for listening to my opinion even if it stinks lmao

This was a really nice post but tinged with sadness about the distance. Good luck, and nobody's laughing.
Buz
Posted: Sunday, December 08, 2013 9:00:47 AM

You can pick up a your cyber wedding gift, a cyber set of cyber monogrammed towels from me at cyber Bed Bath & Beyond. I hope they get you cyber dry after you take a cyber shower.

Cyber later cyber gator!

I have written a new poem. It is called 'Long Twisty Woman.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/long-twisty-woman.aspxx
Also, if you wish, check out my co-authored a story with the wonderful DanielleX. It is called 'Focus on Sex.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/focused-on-sex-1.aspx

MrNiceguy888
Posted: Sunday, December 08, 2013 9:30:32 AM

Has anyone tried inviting Manti Te'o to one of these weddings?
sweetaz
Posted: Sunday, December 08, 2013 10:15:35 AM

Ive been invited to at least three weddings here, failed to attend due to time difference. More importantly I don't know them well enough. Im not bothered it this feels right for you then go for it. It certainly wont be happening for me.
Buz
Posted: Sunday, December 08, 2013 10:24:01 AM

MrNiceguy888 wrote:
Has anyone tried inviting Manti Te'o to one of these weddings?

Manti Te'o aspires to be a successful cyber wedding crasher.

I have written a new poem. It is called 'Long Twisty Woman.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/long-twisty-woman.aspxx
Also, if you wish, check out my co-authored a story with the wonderful DanielleX. It is called 'Focus on Sex.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/focused-on-sex-1.aspx

1hottflamingo
Posted: Sunday, December 08, 2013 10:55:31 AM

Stupidist freaking thing ever. What's next? Fake Lush kids? Insipid.
chgolf
Posted: Sunday, December 08, 2013 10:56:51 AM

Ridiculous
kornslayer1
Posted: Sunday, December 08, 2013 11:01:12 AM

I guess I go with LadyX's questions. I would definitely need to find out more about this before I did it. I won't say it's ridiculous though.

Thanks for reading my posts, now go to my profile, and check out my stories.
If you have, thanks for reading. It's always appreciated. I know I don't have a Recommended read, or Editors choice, but I think you'll be happy with any story you choose. I write the way I write, and try my best.

adagio_sabadicus
Posted: Sunday, December 08, 2013 9:44:20 PM

It's a sure sign of being a wee-bit dysfunctional and disillusioned...maybe a result of standing to close to the microwave. Oh! Maybe drinking to much warm beer. It shows a loose bolt in the gear box. Ridiculous. Regaeman Man
WellMadeMale
Posted: Monday, December 09, 2013 7:03:05 AM

Guest wrote:

I wasn't seeking approval. I simply asked what other's thought about Lush fantasy weddings. My decision has nothing to do with the results of my poll. Thanks for your thought.

ThePlayer & his avatar - R.I.P. again.

Any wagers on how soon he comes back to Lush?

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Dudealicious
Posted: Monday, December 09, 2013 7:17:07 AM

WellMadeMale wrote:

Winner gets a Lush Gold membership? evil4

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

VanGogh
Posted: Monday, December 09, 2013 7:54:40 AM

WellMadeMale wrote:

kekekegay

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

"The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play." - Arnold J. Toynbee
“Everything you can imagine is real.” - Pablo Picasso
CurlyGirly
Posted: Monday, December 09, 2013 7:58:02 AM

Dudealicious wrote:

Winner gets a Lush Gold membership? evil4

I'll take 01/02/14 for the Gold!! bootyshake

Dammitall! He was engaged again to another Lushie wasn't he? Was this his fourth or fifth Lush engagement/marriage? Did that marriage happen? Are they off eloping now?

"Enquiring" minds wanna know...(not really) no

mock1
Posted: Monday, December 09, 2013 8:14:01 AM

I have never attended one but i would love to, see what's going on. In fact i had no idea that there is such thing as lush marriage, it seems that i need to spend more time on the forums to expand my knowledge. Moving on to my humble opinion, if lush marriage floats your boat then who am i to judge.
Aussie_kitty77
Posted: Friday, February 14, 2014 9:02:36 PM

well if there are cyber weddings, divorces and children... for these busy parents we better not forget the cyber babysitters/daycare