Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Men love sexy lingerie and the women who wear it? Fuck (fact) or Fiction? Options · View
Karranaz
Posted: Saturday, December 14, 2013 6:03:33 PM

Fuck (fact) or Fiction? A friend says: "That a woman should not feel objectified in wearing sexy lingerie for her man but to better understand that men are visual and this can add to the sexual encounter that the two will share in together. It still remains and women should realize, is if her man is looking at her dressed up in lingerie and is pleased and satisfied, he won't be looking elsewhere."

Also: "Many women that are happily married are the woman who have a large drawer of very sexy lingerie and know just how to use it."

dontknow Your thoughts please ---

Dani
Posted: Saturday, December 14, 2013 6:31:01 PM

This can be said of anything a woman wears. A woman shouldn't feel objectified in anything she wears if she feels confident, sexy, and comfortable in it.

Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

golf_nut
Posted: Saturday, December 14, 2013 7:26:32 PM

True men are visual. And nothing is as stimulating as a gorgeous woman in sexy lingerie. There is something to be said for what it covers. As each layer of clothing is discarded, and more skin revealed, the ultimate goal is what lays under the lingerie. Seduction is an art. And lingerie is the canvas. Yet to be complete, it must be comfortable for the women to wear, or it remains in the dresser drawer.
Weavindreams
Posted: Saturday, December 14, 2013 8:27:07 PM

Just as there is little that says, "I love you and want to make you happy and see you happy." to a woman as when her lover does little "romantic" things for her spontaneously and without prompting. There is little that a woman can do to convey that same message to a man than ASKING about what underwear etc HE prefers and wearing them for him; even if it isn't her own preference! As to "objectified" get real. The clothing and cosmetic businesses have made money hand over fist since ancient Egypt because WOMEN buy there wares IN ORDER TO ATTRACT lovers. We may be "the highest form" of animal, but when all is said and done we ARE animals (males and females alike) operating in biological bodies; responding to our desires, wanting them fulfilled and (for the most part) TRYING to satisfy the needs of our partners. THAT is NOT "objectification" it's BEING whom and what we naturally are!

Lustyrose4u
Posted: Saturday, December 14, 2013 9:31:17 PM

yes, they love it, and i love wearing it for them.

"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Dancewithme
Posted: Sunday, December 15, 2013 3:32:59 AM

I love specific kinds of lingerie....like fishnet stockings....or a thong when she has a great ass....

Talent is god given be humble. Fame is man given be thankful. Conceit is self given be careful.

John Wooden
UCLA basketball coach
1SexyBlueyedBeauty
Posted: Friday, January 03, 2014 4:13:42 PM

for me I wear thongs daily so when I put on my sexy lingerie I feel SEXIER! Doesn't every woman, isn't that the point of it! I love to put on my garters and stockings, I try to wear as often as possible! We all need to feel SEXY!
1SexyBlueyedBeauty
Posted: Friday, January 03, 2014 4:13:45 PM

for me I wear thongs daily so when I put on my sexy lingerie I feel SEXIER! Doesn't every woman, isn't that the point of it! I love to put on my garters and stockings, I try to wear as often as possible! We all need to feel SEXY!
dragon_lilly
Posted: Friday, January 03, 2014 5:04:54 PM

I love lingerie and I love to wear it to make my partner smile. It is fun to get into sex and the whole seduction dance.

dpw
Posted: Friday, January 03, 2014 8:06:11 PM

Lustyrose4u wrote:
yes, they love it, and i love wearing it for them.

I think some of them love wearing it for themselves.Embarassed
c50t
Posted: Friday, January 03, 2014 9:43:02 PM

I don't feel objectified when I clean the kitchen, take out the trash, or fix the toilet, ... or any of the hundred other ways that I serve my wife and say in a way that she understands and feels "I love you."
It's the way she most feels as if I "get" her and want to be with her. I know, it doesn't completely make sense to me either, but I assure you it works. It makes her feel closer to me emotionally and want to be closer to me physically.
Now - lingerie is like a place setting for a fine meal. It doesn't REALLY make the steak taste better, but I sometimes think it does. When she puts on lingerie for me, it is a gift, and a wonderful gesture of her love for me.
She honestly doesn't like lingerie. I've had lovers who did. They wore it for both of us (or so I'd like to think).

The one rule I think is most important for women - BE COMFORTABLE! If it doesn't make you feel good, don't wear it. If you aren't having a good time, then I probably won't have a good time either. If you're wearing my shirt and tie - that can qualify for some sexy lingerie. If you feel comfy in an NFL jersey and a thong - YEAH! we can work with that. If you want to go with the garter belt and corset, now we're in the big leagues! But whatever you choose, make sure it appeals to you on some level.