Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

man really listens and looks at me when talking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Options · View
Posted: Sunday, May 31, 2009 2:39:38 PM

I have a question. I have been single for so long i have stopped looking for a man. But something happened this weekend. i was with a group of people and i was chatting to a bestfriends bloke mattey sort of man. and he really looked at me when i was talking. i'am so used to talking to men that have that sugary glazed look haha. never had this before. what does everybody think. I have to say i loved somebody looking at me properly for real when i was talking, i have to say it really made me blush, wow he really had nice teeth as well haha
HB xxx3601 gonna listen to some Kings of Leon now yeahoooooooooo hahaa
MMonroe
Posted: Sunday, May 31, 2009 2:42:29 PM

Go for it if you like him. What reason is there not to?

*Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?*

Posted: Sunday, May 31, 2009 3:13:49 PM

I agree. Seems like he was interested in what you had to talk about.
Posted: Sunday, May 31, 2009 8:38:30 PM

Did you say something, HoneyBee?

Posted: Sunday, July 12, 2009 4:05:25 AM

ha ha good one rocco. an update; turns out that guy has already got a girlfriend and have just moved in together haha my sister mentioned that he looks at everybody that way ha ha so there you go me getting the wrong man signals again lol
Posted: Sunday, July 12, 2009 4:12:32 AM

Dont worry Honey!
I have the same problem as you!!

New Zealand men are noobs!
Posted: Sunday, July 12, 2009 4:20:26 AM

Never heard of that saying before a Noob haha just looked it up that is funny that is icon_smile
Posted: Sunday, July 12, 2009 3:32:08 PM

HoneyBee000 wrote:
Never heard of that saying before a Noob haha just looked it up that is funny that is icon_smile

Always trying to teach knew things!Whistle
Weavindreams
Posted: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 3:08:29 PM

All I can say is that SOME of us DO listen, it depends upon the situation and what's being discussed. You ladies are no different! IF start talking about SPORTS; MOST of YOU "zone out"! LOL

Dancewithme
Posted: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 9:53:52 PM

I have always made the point of looking a lady right in the yes when she or I am speaking. Nearly all like it. However, twice I have had really paranoid women claim I was up to no good looking right at them! Well I guess I have all of the rest of them at my feet unaware of my unseemly motives! lol
Yes, I am being comic there but looking at someone who is speaking to you seems a kind of respect.

Talent is god given be humble. Fame is man given be thankful. Conceit is self given be careful.

John Wooden
UCLA basketball coach
Weavindreams
Posted: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 10:03:44 PM

Oh yeah, the old "He LEERS at you!" thing. Or the ones who THINK you're looking at their boobs "Uh. my FACE is UP HERE!" (I just smile and shake my head, thinking to myself 'Yeah, and as I'm a face, leg and butt man, what's yer point?" LOL

SereneProdigy
Posted: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 11:27:05 PM

Wardog wrote:
All I can say is that SOME of us DO listen, it depends upon the situation and what's being discussed. You ladies are no different! IF start talking about SPORTS; MOST of YOU "zone out"! LOL

You'll have to speak a bit louder if you want those people to hear you. Only one of them is still around, the seven others are gone since like... 4 years.

Weavindreams
Posted: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 11:35:33 PM

Oh well, just because they're gone doesn't mean we can't give an OLD topic new life, right? LOL

MasterJonathan
Posted: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 3:59:03 AM

It's a crying shame that this had to be posted! Whatever happened to manners and courtesy? When someone talks to you (whether it's a man or a woman) the proper thing to do is look at them as if they were a person and not a piece of meat!

As far as I am concerned I always look and listen to what a woman says to Me - and pay attention too! It's not just polite but a shows you are genuinely interested in what they have to say.

Posted: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 4:09:37 AM

I have to agree with Jonathan, in every sense. When you're in conversation with someone, no matter who it is, you should pay attention.

Some people have missed important things said because they weren't listening with their full attention. And the results were less than pleasant.
BelleduJour
Posted: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 10:26:35 AM

MasterJonathan wrote:
It's a crying shame that this had to be posted! Whatever happened to manners and courtesy? When someone talks to you (whether it's a man or a woman) the proper thing to do is look at them as if they were a person and not a piece of meat!

As far as I am concerned I always look and listen to what a woman says to Me - and pay attention too! It's not just polite but a shows you are genuinely interested in what they have to say.

thumbright

It is a crying shame indeed. Having jumped back in the dating pool about 5 years ago after been married for 20 years, I have to say that communication - a healthy balance of listening and talking, feels like a dying art no matter what the gender or age. I'm always taken by men (and women) who show genuine interest in connecting with me. It makes them infinitely more attractive.

1nympholes
Posted: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 12:08:02 PM

MMonroe wrote:
Go for it if you like him. What reason is there not to?

Did I not understand correctly, this is her best friends guy? Now I would not mind if a friend had sex with my husband, but I am more the exception than the norm.

The girl who started early at this game of sexual pleasure, This girl that never seems to get as much as she wants, at least from the right people. But now certainly the woman that will test all the paths of pleasure with you.
thesexynun
Posted: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 12:10:26 PM

why not but I would talk to my friend about him to see what kind of guy he is...but if you felt some go for it!! as long as he is not with someone nor you..OR and this is a big or..

or both your partners are ok with it and you are totally aboveboard why not

we only get in trouble in life when we lie

have a lovely day and good luck!

" smile..it is the second best thing to do with your LIPS!"