Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Why aren't you telling your spouse that you frequent sites like Lush? Options · View
mrpool
Posted: Thursday, January 16, 2014 9:06:41 AM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 4/17/2010
Posts: 63
Location: South Africa
LustyLynn wrote:


I feel lucky too! Love you sweetheart!


Good for you both !
marquis87
Posted: Thursday, January 16, 2014 12:02:23 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 11/18/2013
Posts: 15
Location: Limousin, France
I don't tell my wife because she would not understand. (See my bio for more info.) Lush is an alternative space where we can fufil some of our fantasies and explore new boundaries. I do not see any harm in that!
mashman
Posted: Saturday, January 18, 2014 2:32:34 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 10/24/2010
Posts: 74
Location: Whimple, United Kingdom
Why spoil a good day by telling her indoors I have some little pleasure in life surely she after all these years would never approve, love and lust on my dearest friends. Love and fuck yourselves forever and enjoy, I intend to with your assistance, cheer
Guest
Posted: Saturday, January 18, 2014 2:41:26 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 470,343
I don't tell ... and it strikes me that there are quite a few husbands on here too that don't. Imagine if we could just share, and we found out just how horny we both were, and what our fantasies really were ..... but I know I'm still not confident enough to tell
mrpool
Posted: Saturday, January 18, 2014 7:36:00 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 4/17/2010
Posts: 63
Location: South Africa
marquis87 wrote:
I don't tell my wife because she would not understand. (See my bio for more info.) Lush is an alternative space where we can fufil some of our fantasies and explore new boundaries. I do not see any harm in that!


Cool
mrpool
Posted: Saturday, January 18, 2014 7:36:46 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 4/17/2010
Posts: 63
Location: South Africa
mashman wrote:
Why spoil a good day by telling her indoors I have some little pleasure in life surely she after all these years would never approve, love and lust on my dearest friends. Love and fuck yourselves forever and enjoy, I intend to with your assistance, cheer


Ok
mrpool
Posted: Saturday, January 18, 2014 7:40:00 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 4/17/2010
Posts: 63
Location: South Africa
Janey30 wrote:
I don't tell ... and it strikes me that there are quite a few husbands on here too that don't. Imagine if we could just share, and we found out just how horny we both were, and what our fantasies really were ..... but I know I'm still not confident enough to tell


X2
NightMan
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2014 4:29:31 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/30/2013
Posts: 133
Location: United States
I have only been at lush About 3 Mos.I have been divorced over 10 years.It's really none of my X wife's business what I do.I'M not in A relationship now so I don't have to account to people I date. I have been looking at porn since I first became A teenager. When I was married my wife & I used to watch porn together.( of course not when the kids were around.) We looked at it as almost educational. As well as A visual aid & learned A few new moves that spiced up our marriage. I didn't really get into the internet until we were separated pending our divorce. So no I don't need to tell anyone about my involvement with Lush.One of the great things about being single.
real69luvr
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2014 8:07:48 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 6/29/2012
Posts: 112
Location: United States
My wife has no idea what site I am on. The standing joke with her is I am just reading porn. She asks me what's going on, and I just say the usual porn stuff lol. Since I have been unable to meet up with anyone who wants to chat with an old fart, then there's really no harm. Just harmless reading. :-)
mrpool
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2014 9:49:33 AM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 4/17/2010
Posts: 63
Location: South Africa
NightMan wrote:
I have only been at lush About 3 Mos.I have been divorced over 10 years.It's really none of my X wife's business what I do.I'M not in A relationship now so I don't have to account to people I date. I have been looking at porn since I first became A teenager. When I was married my wife & I used to watch porn together.( of course not when the kids were around.) We looked at it as almost educational. As well as A visual aid & learned A few new moves that spiced up our marriage. I didn't really get into the internet until we were separated pending our divorce. So no I don't need to tell anyone about my involvement with Lush.One of the great things about being single.


Cool
mrpool
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2014 9:50:44 AM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 4/17/2010
Posts: 63
Location: South Africa
real69luvr wrote:
My wife has no idea what site I am on. The standing joke with her is I am just reading porn. She asks me what's going on, and I just say the usual porn stuff lol. Since I have been unable to meet up with anyone who wants to chat with an old fart, then there's really no harm. Just harmless reading. :-)


Good one
Leiza350
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2014 11:38:33 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 6/22/2012
Posts: 405
Location: ft myers, United States
I didnt tell mi husband at first that i had found this site ...but he saw it and wanted to join it also ...so i showed him how to get on und make a few friends also ....he talks on it some times also ....hay!!!! his name is bilbo so give him a yell also ...he really liked the story i wrote ...he said he would like to be in another one ...lol ...3some
lea..
KatR
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2014 11:58:49 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/19/2013
Posts: 311
Location: United States
Because my husband has no part in my sex life at all any more..he doesn't know about Lush, nor about Dave or Justine or any of my PAST lovers either.
Frank
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2014 12:21:24 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/16/2011
Posts: 9,201
Location: Pleasure dome, United Kingdom

'... sites like Lush?'

There are other sites? Really? violent1

________________________________________________________________

Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you.
Aldous Huxley

Willyc2licu
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2014 12:27:57 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/30/2012
Posts: 222
Location: United Kingdom
pentup47 wrote:
Good question. I've been asking myself this question ever since I came onto Lush. I don't feel I'm 'cheating' on her ('cause cyber sex and sexting etc is surely several levels below outright marital indidelity); but than, again, I'd find it difficult to own up to some of the wilder moments which I've experienced and enjoyed in the chat rooms. Churlish - and probably whimpishly-English - is my present feeling that I'll just 'let sleeping dogs lie''


That is the way I feel too. I love my wife, and she would be hurt, not by the stories, but by the cyber sex. It is all fantasy, and I would not be unfaithful in real life, but it is a way to explore the deeper recesses of my sexual imagination. On the other side, since I became more involved in Lush - writing and cybering - I have become a much more attentive lover, and our sex life has perked up to levels similar to when we were furst married over 40 years ago. My oral techniques have improved too.

sexybbw71
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2014 1:02:17 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 12/8/2013
Posts: 20
Location: United States
I am currently not in a relationship with anyone but if I ever find someone I can be in a serious relationship with again I would love to be able to share lush with him and possibly even co-write some stories with him. I think lush could really enhance a love life if both partners were involved!
JimB01
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2014 2:48:01 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 10/30/2013
Posts: 56
Location: Mayerthorpe, Canada
because my wife has no longer any liking for sex of any kind
Splattercat
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2014 3:10:30 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 1/2/2014
Posts: 11
Location: Nowheresville, Daddy-O, United States
I don't tell anyone I write these stories because I lead a very public life. I publish, and get paid for, all my other writing under my real name. My bio isn't bullshit. My stuff here is for me. If other people like it, that's great, but this is my own small way of staking out a bit of turf that's mine and mine alone.
Dazzleme04769
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2014 6:03:29 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 12/29/2012
Posts: 47
Location: Aroostook, United States
I, too, lead a public life and using my real name could damage my career. I do not think this is illegal, but it does lead others to speculate your credibility. I have not told my partner that I am on here because she would not understand my liking for such things. I have always had a high sex drive, so this is a place where I can share some of those thoughts and desires without being judged.
mrpool
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2014 7:59:48 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 4/17/2010
Posts: 63
Location: South Africa
Leiza350 wrote:
I didnt tell mi husband at first that i had found this site ...but he saw it and wanted to join it also ...so i showed him how to get on und make a few friends also ....he talks on it some times also ....hay!!!! his name is bilbo so give him a yell also ...he really liked the story i wrote ...he said he would like to be in another one ...lol ...3some
lea..


Awesome
mrpool
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2014 8:01:07 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 4/17/2010
Posts: 63
Location: South Africa
KatR wrote:
Because my husband has no part in my sex life at all any more..he doesn't know about Lush, nor about Dave or Justine or any of my PAST lovers either.


Okay
mrpool
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2014 8:01:51 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 4/17/2010
Posts: 63
Location: South Africa
Frank wrote:

'... sites like Lush?'

There are other sites? Really? violent1


I know of another called VELVET9
mrpool
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2014 8:03:33 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 4/17/2010
Posts: 63
Location: South Africa
sexybbw71 wrote:
I am currently not in a relationship with anyone but if I ever find someone I can be in a serious relationship with again I would love to be able to share lush with him and possibly even co-write some stories with him. I think lush could really enhance a love life if both partners were involved!


Sounds good and I agree, but it's not easy for me to tell the wife tho.
mrpool
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2014 8:04:04 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 4/17/2010
Posts: 63
Location: South Africa
JimB01 wrote:
because my wife has no longer any liking for sex of any kind


Okay
mrpool
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2014 8:04:08 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 4/17/2010
Posts: 63
Location: South Africa
JimB01 wrote:
because my wife has no longer any liking for sex of any kind


Okay
mrpool
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2014 8:04:56 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 4/17/2010
Posts: 63
Location: South Africa
Splattercat wrote:
I don't tell anyone I write these stories because I lead a very public life. I publish, and get paid for, all my other writing under my real name. My bio isn't bullshit. My stuff here is for me. If other people like it, that's great, but this is my own small way of staking out a bit of turf that's mine and mine alone.


Okay
mrpool
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2014 8:06:14 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 4/17/2010
Posts: 63
Location: South Africa
Dazzleme04769 wrote:
I, too, lead a public life and using my real name could damage my career. I do not think this is illegal, but it does lead others to speculate your credibility. I have not told my partner that I am on here because she would not understand my liking for such things. I have always had a high sex drive, so this is a place where I can share some of those thoughts and desires without being judged.


X2
CharlotteRusse1
Posted: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 9:17:22 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/9/2011
Posts: 200
Location: United States
My SO knows I read stories on this site and I've even showed him one I wrote. However, for some reason, I can't bring myself to show him the others. Embarassed

Writer of amateur erotica since 2011..See the latest at:

mrpool
Posted: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 7:07:54 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 4/17/2010
Posts: 63
Location: South Africa
CharlotteRusse1 wrote:
My SO knows I read stories on this site and I've even showed him one I wrote. However, for some reason, I can't bring myself to show him the others. Embarassed


When you say others, are you referring to other stories? If so, why is that the case?
CharlotteRusse1
Posted: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 9:16:08 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/9/2011
Posts: 200
Location: United States
mrpool wrote:


When you say others, are you referring to other stories? If so, why is that the case?


Well, some of my stories are about cheating and I wouldn't want him to misinterpret. Fantasies are just that, but there's no reason to make it uncomfortable.

Writer of amateur erotica since 2011..See the latest at:

Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.