Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Beauty of Vaginas Options · View
Tiepinkraider
Posted: Sunday, January 19, 2014 2:49:21 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 10/20/2009
Posts: 89
Location: Mountains, United States
I have heard from several women that they detest the appearance of their own and other vaginas. Disgusting, revolting, etc., are some of the actual adjectives used. I happen to find most of them attractive, interesting, and some, beautiful. I consider them flower blossoms, and Georgia O'Keefe did too.
So, ladies, what do you think of the appearance of them?
Dani
Posted: Sunday, January 19, 2014 2:59:00 PM

Rank: Penguin Wrangler

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 4,078
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
I've seen pretty vaginas. I've seen weird looking ones. They come in all shapes and sizes.

As far as how mine looks, I've never really given it much thought. Appearance-wise, there's nothing extraordinary or strange about it. It just looks normal to me, and I like it.



We're tiny. We're toony. We're all a little looney. And in this cartoony, we're invading your TV.

dpw
Posted: Sunday, January 19, 2014 5:09:23 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/15/2013
Posts: 2,739
Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom
They remind me of oysters, they taste better than they look!
dpw
Posted: Sunday, January 19, 2014 5:09:34 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/15/2013
Posts: 2,739
Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom
Embarassed
daddysweetheart
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2014 7:01:17 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/14/2013
Posts: 1,399
I think it looks odd in photos.

But have been told it's looks beautiful.

I think it does look odd..

I've seen prettier.

Mine's brownish as opposed to pink...

dog cat

fish

binky

Judge Me Not

Melody

When Roses Don't Bloom

Void , may you never feel this way.

Burn, may you never feel this burn.

My trail of Tears....hope you never have a trail like this.
Metilda
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2014 7:06:10 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/10/2013
Posts: 754
Location: United States
I don't know - they just are. Not sexy, not ugly though, I guess. If I'm watching porn t's for the action, not the imagery of the pussy. I don't find images of them to be arousing unless tgere's something else to see - some suggestion of sexual activity.

This question has me thinking of the vagina scene from Fried Green Tomatos. "Today, ladies, we're going to look at our vah-ginas." LOL

Available as an ebook through All Romance, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iBooks, and others.
naughtynurse
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2014 7:48:11 PM

Rank: Head Nurse

Joined: 4/15/2011
Posts: 6,507
Location: Soaking up the sun, United States
Metilda wrote:
I don't know - they just are. Not sexy, not ugly though, I guess. If I'm watching porn t's for the action, not the imagery of the pussy. I don't find images of them to be arousing unless tgere's something else to see - some suggestion of sexual activity.

This question has me thinking of the vagina scene from Fried Green Tomatos. "Today, ladies, we're going to look at our vah-ginas." LOL


LOL.

this sums it up for me too. BUt I have the same feeling about the penis. both parts are sexy for me in their actions. not in their looks.


An Editor's Pick

My latest Recomended Read: Something Borrowed
olfart
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2014 8:05:21 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 10/8/2012
Posts: 81
Location: United States
I think they are absolutely beautiful.
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 4:45:45 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 475,566
Beauty is in the eye of the vagina-holder?

They are all unique, and everyone has their personal taste... I have always been self-conscious and until I got on Lush and perved around a bit haha, I thought I was not normal because I have showing labia minors, which isn't the norm in porn... Now I know that I am perfectly perfect, no nip tuck required...

As for my taste, I am straight... they are nice to look at I guess! I would never taste or touch one that isn't mineconfused1
coffee
blueiris
Posted: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 9:39:43 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 10/16/2013
Posts: 37
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Tiepinkraider wrote:
I have heard from several women that they detest the appearance of their own and other vaginas. Disgusting, revolting, etc., are some of the actual adjectives used. I happen to find most of them attractive, interesting, and some, beautiful. I consider them flower blossoms, and Georgia O'Keefe did too.
So, ladies, what do you think of the appearance of them?


I don't understand women who do not like their vaginas and find them repulsive...All vaginas are unique and beautiful and worth worshipping...One should treat them with the greatest care, love, tenderness, affection cause they are sensitive creatures :))
Dani
Posted: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 10:23:05 AM

Rank: Penguin Wrangler

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 4,078
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
blueiris wrote:


I don't understand women who do not like their vaginas and find them repulsive...All vaginas are unique and beautiful and worth worshipping...One should treat them with the greatest care, love, tenderness, affection cause they are sensitive creatures :))


I agree.

I don't really feel any particular way about mine. But I take good care of it, and the appearance of it definitely doesn't repulse me.



We're tiny. We're toony. We're all a little looney. And in this cartoony, we're invading your TV.

LuvitAll
Posted: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 10:35:49 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/16/2009
Posts: 109
I love mine; it has been a good friend and playmate. Looks fine to me and had plenty of others tell me it looks great. Fact is, they are all beautiful; just different, like faces.

While on this topic, I must say how totally opposed I am to magazines digitally altering the labia in nude photos. The magazine editors are making all grown women look like they have no labia at all which is creating anxiety in young women who have normal protruding labia. This is leading to a rise in many young women seeking labiaplasty (the surgical removal of the labia) so they can look like what they THINK is normal. This is completely unnecessary and those money grabbing surgeons need some controls placed on them as well as the bastard publishers who promote this falsehood.

Feel much better now thanks.
1nympholes
Posted: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 12:31:03 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/31/2012
Posts: 660
Location: Bare Beach USA, United States
LuvitAll wrote:
I love mine; it has been a good friend and playmate. Looks fine to me and had plenty of others tell me it looks great. Fact is, they are all beautiful; just different, like faces.

While on this topic, I must say how totally opposed I am to magazines digitally altering the labia in nude photos. The magazine editors are making all grown women look like they have no labia at all which is creating anxiety in young women who have normal protruding labia. This is leading to a rise in many young women seeking labiaplasty (the surgical removal of the labia) so they can look like what they THINK is normal. This is completely unnecessary and those money grabbing surgeons need some controls placed on them as well as the bastard publishers who promote this falsehood.

Feel much better now thanks.


Luvitall I agree with you completely, it need to be said.

All I can say is I am happy with mine and it has had lots of visitors so they must have thought it was OK also.






The girl who started early at this game of sexual pleasure, This girl that never seems to get as much as she wants, at least from the right people. But now certainly the woman that will test all the paths of pleasure with you.
Nikki703
Posted: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 8:28:40 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 12,336
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
I think most Pussies are beautiful. But like everything else, every once in a while you see one that is kind of weird looking. I have never seen one that was really bad in person but have seen some pics online.

As for mine I like how it looks and from their reactions I assume everyone who have seen it liked it too.
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 12:10:55 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 475,566
Men seem to like them a whole lot! A whole lot! ;)
Marineluva
Posted: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 12:38:09 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 9/29/2013
Posts: 70
Location: Somewhere , United States
The only time I do NOT like mine is when it is that time of the month. Lol. :)

With that being said I find them beautiful and unique.
Meggsy
Posted: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 1:19:48 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/23/2013
Posts: 240
Location: Australia
I have a friend who is a RN and has seen many more than most..... particularly in materinty.
In her opinion - - she hasent seen a pretty one yet!.
From my point of view - So long as they are clean I dont mind what they look like, so long as they taste nice.
I have been told mine is pretty. I dont care really so long as it continues to give me the pleasure I seek from it.
hayley
Posted: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 4:34:02 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/19/2012
Posts: 581
Location: NYC, United States
I just checked mine in the mirror ... I would say "cute" and "kissable" ... yes definitely "kissable" Embarassed [why do Lush Moderators keep removing my phone no. ???]

I have never seen one that was not alluring.. pretty.. and more and more beautiful the closer I got..

For close inspections phone me on .. [ they removed it again!!!! dontknow ]

Seriously... there is no such thing as an ugly one.. each has its own beauty and its own fascination... Drool [I apologise for drooling .. well no I don't Embarassed ]
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.