Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

What is the most number of times you have cyber fucked in a day Options · View
Willyc2licu
Posted: Sunday, January 19, 2014 9:38:35 AM

Although I have been a member for some time, and have had a number of stories accepted, I have only recently started chatting with friends and having cyber sex with them. Many Lush members do this much more frequently than I do, not only in one-to-one chats, but in the Lush bedroom and private chat rooms. My questions are:

1) What is the most number of times you have cyber fucked in a day either in a one-to-one chat or a chat room?
2) If you fuck in a chat room, do you prefer a public room or a private room?
3) Do you have one-on-one sex, group sex or both?
4) Do you indulge in activities you would not do in real life, or is cyber fucking just an extension of your regular sex life?
5) Do you masturbate to orgasm whilst online or afterwards?
6) Have you moved on to Skype, Yahoo Messenger or some other format where you can watch each other masturbating?
7) Has cyber sex had an effect on your every day life, and if so what?
8) If you have a regular partner in real life, do you think of cyber sex as cheating?

Many thanks in advance to all Lushies who take the time to answer these questions.

1Zratedgal
Posted: Sunday, January 19, 2014 9:55:48 AM

Great questions for a post!

1 most in one day online is at least 10 but probably more. Too horney to keep track
2 I love being in the open in chat rooms but will go private for special occassions
3 both
4 Its an extension, arousal and fun!
5 Oh hell Yes! Thats why were all here!
6 No. But it has opened up some meetings where we've made friends to play with
7 Its made it more fun
8 Hubby knows and we play with others too.

Kisses!

Steph

BelleduJour
Posted: Sunday, January 19, 2014 9:46:09 PM

oops sorry - duplicate

BelleduJour
Posted: Sunday, January 19, 2014 9:46:46 PM

1) What is the most number of times you have cyber fucked in a day either in a one-to-one chat or a chat room?
A: I have never kept track but maybe 2 or 3? And that would have been early on when I was still stretching out my legs on here. Since that time, it's only been one at a time and that is just how I prefer it.

A: Hate the chatrooms.

A: I'm all about the one-on-one and making a connection with the person I've chosen to play with be it in real life or online and I expect my partners to be as well. If not, I'm not the least bit interested. I mean, is it really that hard to focus on one person at a time???

4) Do you indulge in activities you would not do in real life, or is cyber fucking just an extension of your regular sex life?
A: It's an extension. There were a few times where I ventured down paths I not only hadn't done before but wasn't going to be something I would engage in in the future for whatever reason. I quickly realized that it wasn't as enjoyable as I thought it would be and as a result, I've always kept my cyber sex life as close to reality as possible. It just feels much more authentic to me and if it's something I haven't done yet, it only

A: I've done both.

6) Have you moved on to Skype, Yahoo Messenger or some other format where you can watch each other masturbating?
A: Yes, I have indulged in some cam fun over the years with a select few that made the cut ;)

A: It has only enhanced my life for the better and made me a much more confident lover.

8) If you have a regular partner in real life, do you think of cyber sex as cheating?
A: Absolutely which is why I do not engage in cyber fun whilst in a relationship. It's just bad karma.

thesexynun
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2014 8:23:20 AM

1) What is the most number of times you have cyber fucked in a day either in a one-to-one chat or a chat room? Never...but hey enjoy :)
2) If you fuck in a chat room, do you prefer a public room or a private room?never..
3) Do you have one-on-one sex, group sex or both?no
4) Do you indulge in activities you would not do in real life, or is cyber fucking just an extension of your regular sex life?no
5) Do you masturbate to orgasm whilst online or afterwards?no
6) Have you moved on to Skype, Yahoo Messenger or some other format where you can watch each other masturbating?i love Skype with my lover but not with someone from lush
7) Has cyber sex had an effect on your every day life, and if so what? I like real sex better..lol
8) If you have a regular partner in real life, do you think of cyber sex as cheating?yes...but again..that is for me only...I only care about the fact that your marriage or relationship could end..and that would hurt..i hate to see people in pain..but sometimes I think people cheat..to end that..

" smile..it is the second best thing to do with your LIPS!"
seeker4
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2014 8:44:52 AM

Willyc2licu wrote:

1. 2-3

2. Never done it in a chat room (I didn't meet the partners here)

3. One-on-One

4. I've flirted with some bondage and domination fantasies that I likely wouldn't do for real

5. While online and afterwards. Depends on the flow.

6. Never done it with cams, though Messenger is usually where I do it.

7. Not much of one, really. Just given me some sexual thrills that I might not have had otherwise.

8. Yes, but I've also cheated "for real" so I'm not sure it's the greatest of my sins.

Recent Stories:

Looking for dessert? Try visiting...

Sweet Tasty Treats

He went looking for an interview. He found something more.

The Professor
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2014 8:57:27 AM

Are you gonna use this information in the health department? Physical or psychological health?
Master and Johnson? j.k.
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2014 10:53:35 AM

1. As best as I can remember, 5
2. Doesn't matter, either one is fine with me.
3. I've done both on line and in real life
4. No, although I prefer sex in real life as opposed to online
5. Yes indeed
6. Yes
7. I started with cyber sex at the request of my husband, then we moved on to real sex with real people. It's been a wonderful experience
8. Refer you to answer number 7.
mistressti
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2014 12:51:37 PM

1) What is the most number of times you have cyber fucked in a day either in a one-to-one chat or a chat room? 6 was really horny
2) If you fuck in a chat room, do you prefer a public room or a private room? either or depends on my mood
3) Do you have one-on-one sex, group sex or both? Both
4) Do you indulge in activities you would not do in real life, or is cyber fucking just an extension of your regular sex life? extension of my regular sex life
5) Do you masturbate to orgasm whilst online or afterwards? While online most of the time and sometimes after
6) Have you moved on to Skype, Yahoo Messenger or some other format where you can watch each other masturbating? Yes
7) Has cyber sex had an effect on your every day life, and if so what? it helps relieve the stress at work
8) If you have a regular partner in real life, do you think of cyber sex as cheating? No
jennilovestoplay
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2014 8:24:52 PM

1) What is the most number of times you have cyber fucked in a day either in a one-to-one chat or a chat room? 3 times but that only has happened once and that was long ago..Now it's mostly once.
2) If you fuck in a chat room, do you prefer a public room or a private room? I have rarely had sex in a chatroom, but when I did it was a private room.
3) Do you have one-on-one sex, group sex or both? I have had both
4) Do you indulge in activities you would not do in real life, or is cyber fucking just an extension of your regular sex life? It has allowed me to do those things I probably would never do in real life.
5) Do you masturbate to orgasm whilst online or afterwards? I masturbate to an orgasm while chatting and have done it afterwards as well..
6) Have you moved on to Skype, Yahoo Messenger or some other format where you can watch each other masturbating? I prefer chatting on yahoo but have never been on cam nor would I.
7) Has cyber sex had an effect on your every day life, and if so what? It has helped fill the void when my husband has had to work in the evenings...Keeps me out of the mall...lol
8) If you have a regular partner in real life, do you think of cyber sex as cheating? I don't consider it cheating but he may so I just as soon keep it from him
Nikki703
Posted: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 8:05:41 AM

1) What is the most number of times you have cyber fucked in a day either in a one-to-one chat or a chat room? Twice but was about 2yrs ago, now I very rarely Cyber Fuck

2) If you fuck in a chat room, do you prefer a public room or a private room? Private Room

3) Do you have one-on-one sex, group sex or both? I have done both

4) Do you indulge in activities you would not do in real life, or is cyber fucking just an extension of your regular sex life? Both

5) Do you masturbate to orgasm whilst online or afterwards? When I have Cybered, I have Cum while online

6) Have you moved on to Skype, Yahoo Messenger or some other format where you can watch each other masturbating? I have played on Yahoo Messanger but have only Skyped with my SO

7) Has cyber sex had an effect on your every day life, and if so what? Since I don't Cyber often, NO

8) If you have a regular partner in real life, do you think of cyber sex as cheating? I don't because my partner knows about Lush, but I can see how a partner might think of it as cheating
Liz
Posted: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 9:11:13 AM

Three. It was a stressful day.

Don't really use the chat rooms.

Almost always one-on-one, but once or twice there were three of us.

Just an extension really. I am very select about the people I cyber with, and they know what I like and don't like. Always open to trying new things though.

Online.

I tried Skype once for this (when I was single), didn't really work for me though. I was kind of talked into it and I never felt comfortable 'performing' on a webcam. It needs to be more relaxed for me to enjoy it.

Not really. It tends to be a spur of the moment thing when I have some spare time. I have become somewhat more sexually adventurous as a result, I suppose you could say that was an effect.

Absolutely not. We have no secrets from one another, and are completely happy with each other enjoying the company of other Lush ladies.

nudist69_23
Posted: Thursday, January 30, 2014 11:41:47 AM

1) What is the most number of times you have cyber fucked in a day either in a one-to-one chat or a chat room? Twice (with same person).

2) If you fuck in a chat room, do you prefer a public room or a private room? Private Room

3) Do you have one-on-one sex, group sex or both? One-on-One

4) Do you indulge in activities you would not do in real life, or is cyber fucking just an extension of your regular sex life? Both

5) Do you masturbate to orgasm whilst online or afterwards? When I have Cybered, I have Cum while online

6) Have you moved on to Skype, Yahoo Messenger or some other format where you can watch each other masturbating? I have played on Yahoo Messenger. ID name is nudist69_32

7) Has cyber sex had an effect on your every day life, and if so what? No effect.

8) If you have a regular partner in real life, do you think of cyber sex as cheating? I don't.