Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Poll Question : Which one would you pick?
Choice Votes Statistics
Skinny model type girl who is mean and hates dogs 9 20 %
Curvy real woman with an amazing personality 35 79 %

Which is better, once and for all! Options · View
Magical_felix
Posted: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 12:54:37 PM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 4,905
Location: California
Which do you prefer?

A skinny waif with no personality and mean to other girls who is just lucky to be skinny but doesn't appreciate it and is mean anyway.

or

A curvy woman who is not the kind of girl you will see on the cover of magazines but has an amazing personality and will always be there for you and never cheat and has a really nice smile and is a great person who goes out of their way to be kind to everyone. And the curvy woman likes animals too and the skinny girl thinks animals smell bad and are annoying.

Which one would you pick?



dpw
Posted: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 3:29:50 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/15/2013
Posts: 3,205
Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom
One of their muscle jock brothers.Embarassed
Haineko
Posted: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 3:37:16 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/8/2013
Posts: 779
Location: my heart & soul is with my Mistress in, Greece
Full figured with a great personality.

Anyone who hates dogs is dead to me

latest comp story: Lilith versus Ursula

most likely to get me my famous story badge back
His & Hers secrets Ch1

Under construction (back in business)
Editing: Aphrodite's Gift ch1 (Fantasy/Sci-fi)
On deck: His & Hers Secret CHs 2 & 3 (Trans)

my latest
My Dark Lover ch1 (supernatural)
Ebrit
Posted: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 4:32:41 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/1/2011
Posts: 192
Location: Leicester, United Kingdom

Anyone who hates dogs is dead to me[/quote]

Agreed, If someone has an ugly personality I think it is reflected onto the surface, so no matter what they look like people will ovoid being around them.

If they hated animals I doubt they would never get along with me either.
Icarus32
Posted: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 5:29:44 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/10/2012
Posts: 256
Location: Around, Canada
Why even ask the question? It's pretty obvious your just looking for one answer.
Bobsadventures2013
Posted: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 6:16:41 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 8/28/2013
Posts: 85
Location: Australia
Of course the curvy women, personality is everything.
Magical_felix
Posted: Thursday, April 17, 2014 8:55:16 AM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 4,905
Location: California
dpw wrote:
One of their muscle jock brothers.Embarassed


Please stay on topic. Thank you.



Magical_felix
Posted: Thursday, April 17, 2014 8:56:24 AM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 4,905
Location: California
Icarus32 wrote:
Why even ask the question? It's pretty obvious your just looking for one answer.


Calm down detective...

So far real women have curves according to Lush. Looks like the skinny girls lose again.



Nikki703
Posted: Thursday, April 17, 2014 9:35:07 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 12,669
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
Icarus32 wrote:
Why even ask the question? It's pretty obvious your just looking for one answer.


Just because he is looking ( or you think he is) for a specific answer doesn't mean he will get it.

As for my choice(yes, I know it "ask the guys", I just don't give a fuck, LOL), I will take personality first but it really depends on what I want the person for.

If I just wanted a quick night of wild sex I might take the skinny girl if I was more physically attracted to her. I would choose whoever I was more attracted to.

BTW, when you say "curvy", do you mean Kate Upton curvy or Kirstie Alley curvy or Melissa McCarthy curvy?
Magical_felix
Posted: Thursday, April 17, 2014 9:40:12 AM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 4,905
Location: California
Nikki703 wrote:


If I just wanted a quick night of wild sex I might take the skinny girl if I was more physically attracted to her.


Mean skinny girls are pretty fun in the sac too. Like little angry sex machines.

Nikki703 wrote:


BTW, when you say "curvy", do you mean Kate Upton curvy or Kirstie Alley curvy or Melissa McCarthy curvy?


Like the latter two.



Nikki703
Posted: Thursday, April 17, 2014 10:52:10 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 12,669
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
Magical_felix wrote:


Like the latter two.


OK. Kirstie when she is on her Weight Watchers and Cocaine Diet or on her Mickey D's and Krispy Kreme Diet? HAHA

Like I said if it was for a "relationship", I'll take the Smart, Caring, Loving, Funny, Interesting Animal Loving person regardless of their size everytime!

asleep
Posted: Thursday, April 17, 2014 11:52:14 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/30/2011
Posts: 3,178
Location: United States
dpw wrote:
One of their muscle jock brothers.Embarassed



laughing3 laughing8 laughing8 laughing8 laughing8 laughing8

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/exit-33-trust.aspx

dpw
Posted: Thursday, April 17, 2014 2:15:33 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/15/2013
Posts: 3,205
Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom
Magical_felix wrote:


Please stay on topic. Thank you.



Have I just witnessed this?
Arcanum
Posted: Thursday, April 17, 2014 2:21:13 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 1/16/2014
Posts: 31
Location: Midwest
They hate dogs?!?!?! Bring the curves on!
Thrawn4191
Posted: Thursday, April 17, 2014 3:28:44 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 10/15/2013
Posts: 13
Location: Columbus, United States
The one that's better in bed.

But in all seriousness as long as we are talking curves and not rolls then personality every time. Besides skinny chicks don't have any pre attached toys, and where is the fun in that.
Wilful
Posted: Thursday, April 17, 2014 5:33:51 PM

Rank: Story Verifier

Joined: 6/15/2013
Posts: 890
Location: Digging a hole on the beach, Australia
Rare form, dpw. Well done. clapping

Of course it's the curvy girl, every time.

It makes cheating on her with the skinny girl all the sweeter. What? Just sayin'...

Please check out my latest story, Sleeping Over
emilykiss
Posted: Thursday, April 17, 2014 5:40:04 PM

Rank: Story Verifier

Joined: 11/7/2013
Posts: 647
I would have a one-night-stand (or several) with the skinny bitch.
But maybe a real relationship with the personable curvy babe, provided she can overlook my lack of interest in animals.

Forgive me for dropping a line in the wrong forum, but I occasionally fish from your pond, guys ;)


sprite
Posted: Thursday, April 17, 2014 5:54:55 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,537
Location: My Tower, United States
fuck you, you Cali bastard! skinny girls need love too! for the record, i like dogs, and i'm nice to curvy girls. i even let them be around me and sometimes, i even talk to them. i'm nice like that. the dogs, i mean. not the girls. they need to keep their distance. i don't want anyone thinking i hang out with them. drunken

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Dirty_D
Posted: Thursday, April 17, 2014 6:59:04 PM

Rank: Head Nurse

Joined: 4/15/2011
Posts: 7,187
Location: Soaking up the sun, United States
sprite wrote:
fuck you, you Cali bastard! skinny girls need love too! for the record, i like dogs, and i'm nice to curvy girls. i even let them be around me and sometimes, i even talk to them. i'm nice like that. the dogs, i mean. not the girls. they need to keep their distance. i don't want anyone thinking i hang out with them. drunken


I voted skinny girl love3 and I like mean girls best.

Dani
Posted: Thursday, April 17, 2014 7:06:01 PM

Rank: Big-Haired Bitch

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 4,655
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
sprite wrote:
the dogs, i mean. not the girls. they need to keep their distance. i don't want anyone thinking i hang out with them. drunken


But...but...crybaby



Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

sprite
Posted: Thursday, April 17, 2014 7:15:42 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,537
Location: My Tower, United States
Dani wrote:


But...but...crybaby


oh, shush, you. you KNOW I'm hot for you, baby. if you'd just ditch that man of yours, you could have all of this. bootyshake

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Magical_felix
Posted: Friday, April 18, 2014 12:22:21 AM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 4,905
Location: California
Wilful wrote:

Of course it's the curvy girl, every time.

It makes cheating on her with the skinny girl all the sweeter. What? Just sayin'...


ZING! You should be ashamed of yourself.



Ajax
Posted: Friday, April 18, 2014 12:28:47 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/17/2013
Posts: 2,176
Location: getting some sun , United States
picked the skinny one cause she's so far behind in the vote .

Magical_felix
Posted: Friday, April 18, 2014 2:10:41 PM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 4,905
Location: California
Ajax wrote:
picked the skinny one cause she's so far behind in the vote .


You sound superficial and you must not like real women with curves. I swear I'd go all baseball furies on your ass.



EroticInfinity
Posted: Monday, April 21, 2014 11:15:17 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 3/19/2014
Posts: 26
Location: United States
I personally think that most "model types" are *too* thin and need to put on some weight.. I am not attracted to skeletons with skin stretched over them.
I would much rather be with a more curvy woman (but not un-healthily curvy as that isn't attractive either) who has a amazing personality. As long as she is confident with her body and has no problem expressing her sexuality she would be perfect.

And not liking animals would be a deal breaker as well.. especially dogs.
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 9:01:03 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 534,748
I voted for the skinny blonde who hates dogs, because this poll is so stupid and prescripted.
Magical_felix
Posted: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 2:54:11 PM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 4,905
Location: California
25andcurious wrote:
I voted for the skinny blonde who hates dogs, because this poll is so stupid and prescripted.


Just because I said the skinny girl is mean and hates dogs you assume she's blonde? Racist.



SereneProdigy
Posted: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 4:30:09 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/16/2013
Posts: 1,652
Location: Lost And Astray
As much as I definitely prefer skinny models physically, the curvy woman inspired more empathy to me.

I didn't vote though, as I wouldn't date (or fuck) either.

Call me back if the skinny model shoots a porn scene or if the curvy woman loses 50 pounds. coffee



BlondeBookworm
Posted: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 4:43:28 PM

Rank: Story Verifier

Joined: 11/1/2012
Posts: 1,178
Location: United States
Magical_felix wrote:


Just because I said the skinny girl is mean and hates dogs you assume she's blonde? Racist.


Yeah what the heck? I don't hate dogs angry7 now everyone is going to line up outside my house with pitchforks and fire.
Guest
Posted: Thursday, April 24, 2014 9:05:05 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 534,748
Magical_felix wrote:


Just because I said the skinny girl is mean and hates dogs you assume she's blonde? Racist.


If we start nitpicking... I didnt say shes mean and hates dogs because shes blonde, I just said Id choose that blonde who hates dogs.. I prefer blondes you know.. Besides hair color doesnt have anything to do with racism.
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.