Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Smoking? Options · View
Posted: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 1:42:43 PM

Im sure there is already a forum about this but I just wanted to ask the guys if it makes a girl more or less attractive if she smokes cigarettes?
INNOCENTMISERY
Posted: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 1:49:53 PM

Personally, it doesn't make me find a woman any more or less attractive if she smokes. I myself don't smoke (I quit almost four years ago), but I don't care if the woman I'm with does.

"Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. (We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.)"
"Nil satis nisi optimum. (Nothing but the best will do.)"
"I hate it when things don't go my way. It makes me so...horny." - Sarah Michelle Gellar (Kathryn, Cruel Intentions)
"Sex is just alone time with someone else there." - Taint on The Lex And Terry Show, 11/11/09
"Stupidity isn't a crime, so you're free to go."
"I am The Devil, too. There can only be one devil. One of us must go." - Ozzy Osbourne at the end of his cover of "Sympathy For The Devil"
"Your ego is not your amigo." - Nikki Sixx, The Heroin Diaries
"It's my world. I'm just letting you live here." - Mandy, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
savanna
Posted: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 2:01:41 PM

He may as well kiss and astray.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 2:05:33 PM

Whether a woman smokes or not has never bothered me.

I've quit twice, for a total of seven years since I started at the age of 21, but those years when I wasn't smoking, I wasn't particularly annoyed by anyone (male or female) who did smoke.

My mother smoked as I was growing up, so I was around it quite often til I left my parent's house.

The exhaust from people's cars and trucks bugs the shit out of me, a great bit; but it's more fashionable and self-righteous to screech at smokers for their unhealthy and bad habits.

geek

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Algol
Posted: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 2:07:01 PM

Not a fan smoking either... no

Algol

Dancing_Doll
Posted: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 2:35:57 PM

I hate it...

If it was a relationship, he would have to quit for me...

(occasional pot smoking is fine though.. and encouraged)

Piquet
Posted: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 3:31:55 PM

Having known people who have died slowly and horribly from lung cancer, I couldn't be more opposed to smoking. It's a huge turn - off for me.

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/claudia-incarnatapart-vii.aspx
tommie
Posted: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 4:37:32 PM

Depends how much. I don't mind a girl smoking, but it has a limit with me, no chain smokers.
You really don't want to go down on a girl that is a chain smoker, seriously thats a turn off.
LadyX
Posted: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 4:52:48 PM

tommie wrote:
Depends how much. I don't mind a girl smoking, but it has a limit with me, no chain smokers.
You really don't want to go down on a girl that is a chain smoker, seriously thats a turn off.

You learn something every day- cigarette smoking makes your pussy taste/smell bad? I'm not a chain smoker but I've never had a guy complain. I know it doesn't make a guy's cum taste bad, at least not in my experience.
tommie
Posted: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 5:20:27 PM

LadyX wrote:
tommie wrote:

You learn something every day- cigarette smoking makes your pussy taste/smell bad? I'm not a chain smoker but I've never had a guy complain. I know it doesn't make a guy's cum taste bad, at least not in my experience.

Come to think of it, it might have been a combination of several things. The general idea though is that quote "smoking, drinking beer, and smoking pot can cause bitter taste and smell -- what goes in, must come out."

Ofcourse it depends how much you take in a day. The discussion on this subject is far from over so if I'm wrong, I apologize, but from my personal experiences they werent good. Then again it could be more factors involved
Magical_felix
Posted: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 6:04:48 PM

The actual act of smoking doesn't bother me. I like to buy a pack if I'm going to be drinkng. It's the smell afterwards left on the clothes, hair and breath. I hate leaning in for a kiss or just laying together and getting a wiff of old cigarette smoke. Heavy smokers usually have a smell with them constantly.

Magical_felix
Posted: Thursday, May 13, 2010 1:01:16 PM

I smoke pot. My past girlfriends smoke pot. It's way different. Pot smoke doesn't linger with you. You can get some funky breath though cause of the dry mouth. Just brush your teeth and drink plenty of water and you'll be fine.

But yeah I am attracted to girls that are stoners. They're fun.

mercianknight
Posted: Thursday, May 13, 2010 1:07:56 PM

Okay, having almost had second thoughts after reading Necho's response, I am now back on track.

I quit smoking 20+ years ago. I could NEVER date a smoker - major turn off. Yuck! The converted are the worst.

"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
LadyX
Posted: Thursday, May 13, 2010 1:10:19 PM

Magical_felix wrote:
Just brush your teeth and drink plenty of water and you'll be fine.

But yeah I am attracted to girls that are stoners. They're fun.

I smoke about a half pack of cigarettes a day, and might smoke weed twice a week. You're right MF, the marijuana doesn't linger on you like the cigarette smoke does, but I'm obsessive about brushing my teeth and staying clean because of both.

These guys and girls walking around with stank-ass breath from smoking, you can bet they hardly ever floss and brush the teeth maybe once a day. That's not a good idea even if you never smoke, but as it is, it make you want to puke
Magical_felix
Posted: Thursday, May 13, 2010 1:21:07 PM

Cigarette smokers don't necessarily smell either. I knew one that unless you saw him smoking you'd have no idea. But a lot get used to the smoke smell and they forget that other people can smell it.

And if you smoke weed through a vaporizer it smells even less.

LadyX
Posted: Thursday, May 13, 2010 1:24:29 PM

Magical_felix wrote:

ya, I have a neighbor who does that. Apples cut the smell down too.
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Thursday, May 13, 2010 2:07:30 PM

LadyX wrote:
Magical_felix wrote:

Apples.. hmm.. haven't heard that one before! Interesting!

I like pot on occasion.. not to the point of being a stoner all the time... but now and then I love it, and really feel like it enhances my sexual experience.. it kind of takes it to a different place. And I like that feeling sometimes...

Like Necho, I also enjoy the smell of a fine cigar... I find it very sexy, and oddly arousing.

It's just tobacco that I don't like... at all.

All three kinds of smoke somehow seem very different to me... dontknow

Magical_felix
Posted: Thursday, May 13, 2010 2:48:40 PM

Dancing_Doll wrote:
LadyX wrote:
Magical_felix wrote:

I like pot on occasion.. not to the point of being a stoner all the time... but now and then I love it, and really feel like it enhances my sexual experience.. it kind of takes it to a different place. And I like that feeling sometimes...

Like Necho, I also enjoy the smell of a fine cigar... I find it very sexy, and oddly arousing.

I agree. A good cigar can smell great. And a beautiful woman smoking it? Dead sexy. But I've gotten wiffs of a cheap cigar and it kinda smells like shit.

I didn't get the apple thing. Do you mean making a pipe from an apple?

LadyX
Posted: Thursday, May 13, 2010 2:52:48 PM

yes, I only did it once but it seemed more filtered. Too much trouble for me, give me a joint or a pipe anytime.
Magical_felix
Posted: Thursday, May 13, 2010 2:57:45 PM

LadyX wrote:
yes, I only did it once but it seemed more filtered. Too much trouble for me, give me a joint or a pipe anytime.

Oh ok, my friend used to do this. It was cool but, you're right, too much trouble.

Geezer
Posted: Thursday, May 13, 2010 7:55:06 PM

Dancing_Doll wrote:
LadyX wrote:
Magical_felix wrote:

You like the smell of a fine cigar and it's just tobacco you don't like?? What do you think cigars are made of? They sure as hell aren't made of rose petals and vanilla
inepa
Posted: Thursday, May 13, 2010 8:37:04 PM

What is long white and cylindrical, with a tip at the end and goes in in-between two folds of skin???????? never like it and never liked it on a person...ask the bar girls in the Philippines...
Revolution
Posted: Saturday, May 15, 2010 10:25:40 AM

Cigarettes - I don't smoke, but it doesn't bother me, if she smokes that's cool, if she doesn't that's cool too.

Hookahs - HOT. I don't know why, but I think its sexy when a girl is smoking hookah.

Weed - Well, like cigarettes, it makes no difference to her attractiveness. I've hooked up with a few stoner chicks before, but I'd probably never have anything serious with one. Too big of a risk of them ruining my stoner sessions by constantly being there. :P

"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it you can either run from it...or, learn from it." - Rafiki, The Lion King
WellMadeMale
Posted: Saturday, May 15, 2010 11:56:16 AM

Someone lights up a stinky cigar in my presence and I will leave the area. Those things are repulsive to my nostrils. Pipe tobacco, not so much.

I enjoy the scent and aroma of top shelf cannabis (before it's lit). Shit makes me gag my head off to inhale it.

Not much fun getting stoned if I have to die while inhaling and holding it in.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
paco55
Posted: Monday, June 21, 2010 11:01:14 AM

Smoke em' if ya got em'!!

Quote:
I make a offer, you can't refuse!
Rembacher
Posted: Monday, June 21, 2010 12:42:06 PM

I have no problem with friends of mine smoking, and actually enjoy the smell of second hand smoke. I don't smoke other than the occasional cigar, and I don't want my partner smoking either, although I'm not sure it would be a deal breaker. Given my nature though, I'd probably end up nagging her to quit, because long term, I want to be with someone who values a healthy lifesyle.
Posted: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 5:42:30 PM

Its a turn off for me, mostly the smell, but its just a general turn off. I do like the smell of cigars though, and the taste of one once in a while.
FicklePickleTickle
Posted: Friday, October 15, 2010 9:47:14 AM

"If she smokes, she pokes." lol

This is one of the times where I am actually a hypocrite when it comes to something.

I used to smoke; cigarettes, cigars, and pipe tobacco, but you know what? Even when I was a smoker, it is/was somewhat of a turn-off if a woman smoked. The kissing an ashtray analogy is pretty accurate. It's not a deal-breaker for me, but it definitely detracts from the fun of being intimate. That smell/taste is constantly invading the moment.

Tobacco in various forms tends to smell best before burning, less so while burning, even less so after being inhaled, then exhaled, and worst as residual odor. In other words, if that smoke has been in someone's hair, mouth, clothing, etc. for quite a while, that smell/taste becomes worse with time.

There are various grades of tobacco. Expensive cigars and pipe tobacco are made from much higher quality tobacco than cigarettes and cheap cigars. Expensive cigars are pure tobacco, whereas the cheap stuff is chemically treated. That's why some tobacco might smell better to someone than other types. A cigar isn't always a cigar. :P

Anyway, to answer the side question about pot. It doesn't matter to me one way or another, actually. As long as the woman isn't a complete burnout from smoking too much too often, I'm cool with it either way. It's not my thing, but I don't see it as being harmful really. The smell doesn't bother me probably because, unlike cigarettes, the person doesn't do it habitually all day long. There isn't as much smoke residue.

The reviews are in. Here's what people are saying about FicklePickleTickle:
"BestCukeOnTheVine" - LusciousLola.
"Pickle juice rocks!" - curiousbutterfly.
"Pickles is really a jalapeño" - sw33tang3l
"Will someone make that guy sit down, my kids can't see the movie?!?" - Some guy in at the theater.
"Shouldn't he be wearing clothes if he's going to be in the wedding?" - Your mom.
"If FTP Eats A Pickle, Is That Cannibalism? " Nikki703
"FTP makes me wet. . ." - imhapless.
"Always thought he was dill but he's actually a sweet pickle." - kinkygirl.

Kenny8227
Posted: Sunday, October 17, 2010 6:03:32 PM

For me, there is no different in attractiveness. It would be more femine without smoking. Anyway, attractiveness lies in the eyes of beholder.
hooters
Posted: Thursday, February 03, 2011 7:31:59 PM

it makes her completely unattractive to me

love my baby emma ♥