Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The Incest Category is going to be removed Options · View
simply_sweet
Posted: Saturday, April 19, 2014 6:13:27 PM

Rank: Pandahug Ninja

Joined: 6/15/2010
Posts: 1,398
Location: IL, United States
mistermatrix24 wrote:


Wow! Way to be a fair and open minded moderator. Glad to know the people making decisions on this site can be so understanding... oh wait. How dare you. you are volunteering your time to create an environment for everyone. Not just yourself. Your blatant disregard for others opinions is sad. Based on your argument the same can be said about teacher fantasies. thats a subject that MANY others find wrong. the courts even find teacher relationships to be illegal. but those stories are still allowed. many of the complaints people have is that there are relationships between adults and teens in incest. but the teacher student relationship is adult to teen. but thats okay i guess. in every incest story i've read the characters have all been over the minimum age Lush dictated. if thats an issue make it higher. no teen issue anymore and thats a hell of a lot easier for writers to rework. your grossed out by the content to bad. i'm grossed out by BDSM and Gangbang doesn't mean i have the right to ask the site to take that down. i just keep away from that freakin content.



Please do not attack Hera as she is not a moderator. This decision was not made out of convenience for the moderators, nor to blatantly offend our incest writers, NOR to start an all out forum war. It has been stated that more information will be available soon, so please be patient and please respect Nicola's decision. We all understood that incest writers and their fans would be more than a little unhappy about this decision, all we're asking for is a little patience and respect.

Recommended Reads


Skyping With A Stranger


A Change of Heart


Good Morning Baby


Hot For Teacher: Ch. 4


Hot For Teacher: Ch. 2


A Shot in the Dark
SanchoHardbottle
Posted: Saturday, April 19, 2014 6:13:30 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 10/13/2007
Posts: 34
Location: United States
I really love the attitude that some people seem to have, here that Incest stories are just a bunch of perverted trash, but what THEY like is, "classy". This is an erotic story site for people to share smut. Plan and simple. Dress it up as much as you like, clear out all the "riff raff" you don't like, it still will boil down to people writing, and reading pornographic fantasies. Or did I miss this pace becoming something so much grander than that. I've said already, I love this site. It's the best there is, and while it remains so I will keep publishing here. I'll play the game and publish stories that the site finds "acceptable" but if this move is any indication of the direction the site is going, it means the death of fun on Lush.
SanchoHardbottle
Posted: Saturday, April 19, 2014 6:13:36 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 10/13/2007
Posts: 34
Location: United States
robdabaker
Posted: Saturday, April 19, 2014 6:18:24 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 4/16/2012
Posts: 22
Location: United States
Mysteria27 wrote:
There are lots of other sites that will take your stories as is. Just do a little investigating. I've already have two of mine up on other sites.

Some of our stories just aren't fixable so just put them somewhere else. What can you do.

Move on and just write in other categories.



Im a reader... of just this content. I came to this website because of the large amount of this content and the social atmosphere. I don't want to go back to the other websites. I like Lush. Theres another very viable solution my post on page 5 would make everyone happy
nicola
Posted: Saturday, April 19, 2014 6:23:16 PM

Rank: Matriarch

Joined: 12/6/2006
Posts: 25,563
Location: The Orgasmatron
I understand and appreciate the upset this has caused to some, particularly those who have published a number of incest stories here. I apologise to you, but can assure you, this decision was not taken lightly.

There are plenty of other sites you can publish those stories on. I choose not to publish them here anymore, and that's my right.

This was meant to be an announcement. The subject has been discussed to death both privately and publicly, and that was not the intention of the post.

There are 2 things which need to be clarified:

1) Should view counts, comments, votes, awards, be carried over, for those stories which have been rewritten and resubmitted?

I believe they shouldn't. The comments, votes etc, relate to the original piece. If it has been reworked, it is essentially a different story. The story should be submitted as new - or we will programmatically wipe all the existing data to make it easier for authors to simply switch categories. This is to be decided.

It would not be fair to authors who have published in other categories, if an adapted incest story, is given an artificial spike in all the top lists etc.

2) What do we consider an incestuous relationship? Where do we draw the line?

This is a difficult subject, and we are working on a definition.

I expect all the finer details to be ironed out over the next 24 hours.

Authors - please do not flood the story queue, with your revised entries. I've given instructions for all the amended stories, to be locked for now, until the final decisions have been made.

Guest
Posted: Saturday, April 19, 2014 6:24:00 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,774
I will most likely be leaving this site then. There are plenty of other sites that don't sensor their writers.
kornslayer1
Posted: Saturday, April 19, 2014 6:24:38 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/1/2011
Posts: 603
Location: Mishawaka, United States
simply_sweet wrote:



Please do not attack Hera as she is not a moderator. This decision was not made out of convenience for the moderators, nor to blatantly offend our incest writers, NOR to start an all out forum war. It has been stated that more information will be available soon, so please be patient and please respect Nicola's decision. We all understood that incest writers and their fans would be more than a little unhappy about this decision, all we're asking for is a little patience and respect.

Okay, first I think it's bad decision considering many people will leave the site. I don't like it at all, but I'm not gonna leave. It lost a lot of points, but I'm still gonna post other stories. Just for the record, what other information could there be? No more _____, that's it. What else is there to say, or do?

Thanks for reading, or looking at my posts, now go to my profile, and check out my stories.
If you have, thanks for reading. It's always appreciated. I know I don't have a Recommended read, or Editors choice for you to choose from, but I think you'll be happy with any story you choose. I write the way I write, and try my best. I know a lot of you like my stories that was in the removed category, but I hope you can appreciate the rest of them. Check this one out.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/taboo/my-step-brother-wants-me.aspx
simply_sweet
Posted: Saturday, April 19, 2014 6:26:48 PM

Rank: Pandahug Ninja

Joined: 6/15/2010
Posts: 1,398
Location: IL, United States
kornslayer1 wrote:

Okay, first I think it's bad decision considering many people will leave the site. I don't like it at all, but I'm not gonna leave. It lost a lot of points, but I'm still gonna post other stories. Just for the record, what other information could there be? No more _____, that's it. What else is there to say, or do?



See post made by Nicola

Recommended Reads


Skyping With A Stranger


A Change of Heart


Good Morning Baby


Hot For Teacher: Ch. 4


Hot For Teacher: Ch. 2


A Shot in the Dark
Jasmine_x
Posted: Saturday, April 19, 2014 6:26:50 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/10/2012
Posts: 158
Location: Palatka, United States
These other sites though are very poor. Their layouts are poor, they're ugly to look at and quite frankly they can be confusing to many people including myself. Honestly, have you seen the state of Literotica? It's like a bomb has hit the thing.
RejectReality
Posted: Saturday, April 19, 2014 6:28:26 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 1/29/2012
Posts: 97
Location: Alternate Reality, United States
mistermatrix24 wrote:


Im a reader... of just this content. I came to this website because of the large amount of this content and the social atmosphere. I don't want to go back to the other websites. I like Lush. Theres another very viable solution my post on page 5 would make everyone happy


Anything that involves those stories remaining on Lush in any capacity is pretty much done. The removal of the category and all the stories more or less settles that.

I deleted all of mine as soon as the rejection notices came through. Well, as quickly as I could, because the process of wiping out that many stories slowed things down to a frikkin' crawl. It was taking over a minute for the wait symbol to stop spinning after every delete click.

At this point, the best thing to do is find out the lay of the land going forward.

SensualDesires83
Posted: Saturday, April 19, 2014 6:29:47 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/27/2009
Posts: 373
Location: Southeast, United States, United States
First of all, let me say, I had a little over 35 of my incest stories removed, and to some of you here, you probably think that upsets me.

Well, you all would be wrong.

While those incest stories took my time to write and send and get approved, I do not look at the removal of them or the removal of the incest category a problem. In fact, I applaud Nicola for doing so.

Writing those stories was just another way for me to hone my craft of writing and strengthen my skills. It gave me a chance to broaden my range and keep my brain fresh for whatever category in which I may have chosen to submit.

In all actuality, I wrote incest stories and submitted them because it was a most popular category here on Lush and I was appeasing the readership that Lush has from its many followers and members.

I, in no way, would ever condone this in real life and it has never been a fantasy of mine. I realize that incest is a fantasy for some and that it probably does happen, and that the removal of the incest category will upset those that had that fantasy, but I see it as a very good thing for the life of Lush. Obviously, Nicola saw it that way also.

Nicola, I commend you for this decision and for what time my stories were up in the incest category.

Now, I can spend my time creating other categorical stories for approval and I will enjoy doing so.




"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
SanchoHardbottle
Posted: Saturday, April 19, 2014 6:34:34 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 10/13/2007
Posts: 34
Location: United States
Please stop trying to remind us whose site this is. I don't own McDonalds but if they decide to discontinue the Big Mac I'd be upset.
Guest
Posted: Saturday, April 19, 2014 6:37:31 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,774
I like Lush because the layout of the site is superior to other erotic story sites. I understand the decision I just am upset because I feel incest writers are being discriminated against. I know many people find the subject distasteful but there are many other categories on this site that I and other people find distasteful, such as BDSM and cuckold. I put a lot of work into my stories and I am disappointed that my fans will no longer be able to appreciate that hard work!
Mysteria27
Posted: Saturday, April 19, 2014 6:45:52 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/3/2013
Posts: 1,040
Location: Somewhere in the USA, United States
I have my readers emailing me to ask me where I will post my stories. Your fans will follow you on the other sites.

There are incest readers all over the Internet. My two stories have already been viewed 1,000 times with 50 votes in on one of the other sites I post at.

Stop beating a dead horse. The site administrator has made a decision. We as writers and readers must follow her decision.
robdabaker
Posted: Saturday, April 19, 2014 6:46:32 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 4/16/2012
Posts: 22
Location: United States
RejectReality wrote:


Anything that involves those stories remaining on Lush in any capacity is pretty much done. The removal of the category and all the stories more or less settles that.

I deleted all of mine as soon as the rejection notices came through. Well, as quickly as I could, because the process of wiping out that many stories slowed things down to a frikkin' crawl. It was taking over a minute for the wait symbol to stop spinning after every delete click.

At this point, the best thing to do is find out the lay of the land going forward.



I don't want to repost the whole thing but my idea would leave the content. make it invisible to those that don't want it. and everyone's happy. I don't understand why it's a blanket no when thousands of users enjoy this content.
Lupus
Posted: Saturday, April 19, 2014 6:51:44 PM

Rank: Story Verifier

Joined: 5/22/2013
Posts: 696
Location: United Kingdom
I have to say that I support the decision. I know it's not a choice to be made lightly - knowing that it is such a popular and well-trafficked area of the site. It brings a lot of publicity and a lot of attention towards Lush. Not all of it is favourable, but it is never going to be.

I have to admire the bravery of taking such a stance. I know it cannot have been an easy decision to make, it's quite a sacrifice for what Nicola and the staff clearly consider an important decision for the state of the site.

Not everyone will agree with this and I understand that a lot of people will be very protective of their work. It is a shame, but I would hope that people write these stories for themselves and their own merits, rather than for some intangible award or online recognition. The process of writing and being proud of your achievement should be its own reward. The site has bigger concerns, currently, than the state of a few badges on its members profiles.

It is difficult to accept a loss of your badge, if such a thing occurs. However, if the writers who have earned these badges are indeed as talented as they claim then it should be a simple enough task to earn these badges once again in other categories. Talent is an undeniable force and the very best of Lush's writers will prevail in their own ways, I'm sure.



robdabaker
Posted: Saturday, April 19, 2014 6:52:18 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 4/16/2012
Posts: 22
Location: United States
Mysteria27 wrote:
I have my readers emailing me to ask me where I will post my stories. Your fans will follow you on the other sites.

There are incest readers all over the Internet. My two stories have already been viewed 1,000 times with 50 votes in on one of the other sites I post at.

Stop beating a dead horse. The site administrator has made a decision. We as writers and readers must follow her decision.



This is my first and hopefully only insulting post. But its people like you that make me wonder how we have a functioning democracy. If we don't question the decisions of those in charge then it's a dictatorship. No before anyone says it again. YES shes the owner. but the owner of a public product has to take into consideration the views and opinions of their users. ie a democracy. otherwise the product becomes stale and people leave. That's why Facebook and twitter are constantly changing because new fresh ideas keep people coming. This site generates ad revenue. you don't ban the content of thousands of your users. someone said it above have you seen literotica? its a mess thats why i left. no most readers wont follow their writers anywhere. they're going to find a website that looks good and works well that allows their preferred content.
Haineko
Posted: Saturday, April 19, 2014 6:53:13 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/8/2013
Posts: 784
Location: my heart & soul is with my Mistress in, Greece
SanchoHardbottle wrote:


I resent this sentiment. Who are you to call those of us who read/write these stories "unsavory"? I had a famous story in that category, over 30,000 people read it. I had another one that was one that made me one of the top rated authors of the month, 25 votes all fives. Talk about unsavory? what about adultery stories? stories involving watersports? bondage? Are those unsavory as well?

ok relax.

I wasn't calling anyone who reads or writes them unsavory. I myself am in both those categories. It's also where my famous story badge came from. In fact it was damn close to legendary.

The unsavory element I was referring to was the people who come to Lush and think real acts of incest are cool because fantasies (aka not real) were written here.

latest comp story: Lilith versus Ursula

most likely to get me my famous story badge back
His & Hers secrets Ch1

Under construction
Currently writing: His & Hers Secret CHs 2 & 3 (Trans)
On Deck: My Dark Lover Ch2 (supernatural)

my latest story
Aphrodite's Gift Ch1 (Fantasy/Sci-fi)
Tazzeddude
Posted: Saturday, April 19, 2014 6:55:50 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 11/11/2012
Posts: 26
Location: United States
It appears that we have become 'tolerate' of those that have a different view than ours...oh wait, that isn't the case here anymore.

To all those that find it offensive, don't read it and move on! To those that do...it's fantasy! I don't enjoy Cuckold, Cross-dressing or Gay Male to mention just a few of many categories I don't care for...so I don't read them, not my 'cup of tea'. I know there are those that do and I'm respectful enough to support them in their fantasy reading/writing here.

I'm so tired of how we have to conform to another's point of view or opinion, yet those very same people are unwilling to accept another's but that is the way of the "Liberal Tolerant", our way or no way...very sad day.
MadMartigan
Posted: Saturday, April 19, 2014 6:57:34 PM

Rank: Story Verifier

Joined: 6/17/2013
Posts: 2,122
Location: United States
sexybbw71 wrote:
I like Lush because the layout of the site is superior to other erotic story sites. I understand the decision I just am upset because I feel incest writers are being discriminated against. I know many people find the subject distasteful but there are many other categories on this site that I and other people find distasteful, such as BDSM and cuckold. I put a lot of work into my stories and I am disappointed that my fans will no longer be able to appreciate that hard work!


If you are worried so much about your readers, they are solutions to that. Are they as easy?

No. But if you're so dedicated, why not create e-books? Host a blog with your stories?

Email them?

I'm honestly confused as to the mass uproar about it. What I've never understood is what's so worthy of being up in arms about incest getting the boot.

Honestly, can anyone tell me why they enjoy it so much? Writing or reading.

Is it solely for the adulation of strangers? Are you writing for yourself or your readers?

All the professional writers I've ever met have always told me to write for myself first. Write what you're passionate about. Everything else, including your audience, comes second. Especially when you're starting out.


Are you all really THIS passionate about incest? And why?

I think don't many of you fully comprehend some of the stuff we, as story moderators, have had to bounce back in the incest genre. There has been a lot of twisted stories.


And for those decrying censorship...

Does Amazon have a section dedicated to incest?

Does your Barnes and Noble?

Your ma and pop bookstore?

Does anything outside of a roadside XXX store hidden from plain sight openly sell and or propagate incest?

Don't think so.

I think it should also be kept in mind the corporate and professional partnerships that LUSH is developing. Lelo is sponsoring our latest competition. I'm not going to assume anything, but maintaining a higher standard and nixing an extremely controversial genre that may hamper LUSH's standing in that regard...

Why not?

Not saying that is the case. It's not. Just my opinion. But if I was a company like Lelo sponsoring things, not sure, as a matter of public image, to be associated with places with such high value and time centered on Incest.
Mysteria27
Posted: Saturday, April 19, 2014 6:58:56 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/3/2013
Posts: 1,040
Location: Somewhere in the USA, United States
mistermatrix24 wrote:



This is my first and hopefully only insulting post. But its people like you that make me wonder how we have a functioning democracy. If we don't question the decisions of those in charge then it's a dictatorship. No before anyone says it again. YES shes the owner. but the owner of a public product has to take into consideration the views and opinions of their users. ie a democracy. otherwise the product becomes stale and people leave. That's why Facebook and twitter are constantly changing because new fresh ideas keep people coming. This site generates ad revenue. you don't ban the content of thousands of your users. someone said it above have you seen literotica? its a mess thats why i left. no most readers wont follow their writers anywhere. they're going to find a website that looks good and works well that allows their preferred content.


Thanks for the insult. Unfortunately the owner has the last say. As you see the category is deleted. We as writers will just have to open our imaginations and write the stories in categories that are accepted. I'm not going to loose any sleep over this. I'll just look at it as a challenge.
seeker4
Posted: Saturday, April 19, 2014 7:00:46 PM

Rank: Story Verifier

Joined: 10/17/2012
Posts: 3,564
Location: Gone walkabout, Canada
SanchoHardbottle wrote:
Please stop trying to remind us whose site this is. I don't own McDonalds but if they decide to discontinue the Big Mac I'd be upset.


Right, but you also don't have any special right to expect that McDonalds will listen to you and bring back the Big Mac. In their stores, it's their business what they sell. If businesses had to listen to people, MS would still be selling and supporting Windows XP.

Some people here talk of "censorship" and "restricting freedom of speech". That is not what is happening here. That happens if the government steps in and bans the writing and publication of erotica. Nicola making a business decision is not a freedom of speech issue.

And I, personally, do not necessarily think incest stories are wrong because they are "unsavory" or "perverse". I have read some very well-written, sexy incest stories over the years and wrote one myself (which I deleted before the category got dumped). My problem with incest stories is that fantasizing over something that has traumatized so many people is, or at least risks,trivializing their experience. Can you imagine how a person who was sexually used/abused by a relative must feel at even the thought of someone getting their rocks off to incest? They can avoid the category but not the fact of its existence, however hidden it may be. For these reasons, my story was going to go sooner or later anyhow and I support this decision as a thoughtful, necessary one.

Stories that satisfy about people seeking satisfaction

Satisfaction in the Park

Satisfaction in the Library
RejectReality
Posted: Saturday, April 19, 2014 7:01:02 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 1/29/2012
Posts: 97
Location: Alternate Reality, United States
mistermatrix24 wrote:
I don't want to repost the whole thing but my idea would leave the content. make it invisible to those that don't want it. and everyone's happy. I don't understand why it's a blanket no when thousands of users enjoy this content.


I read it :) But, the replies in this thread make it obvious everyone wouldn't be happy. There are plenty of people who don't want this content on the site at all -- hidden or otherwise. They want it eradicated.

This decision was made and action taken despite surely knowing it would raise an enormous stink and likely impact traffic ( at least in the short term ) and that's telling as to how firm the decision is.

Truemalduke
Posted: Saturday, April 19, 2014 7:05:55 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 1/24/2014
Posts: 85
Location: The Fourth Dimension of Dreams
Its quite interesting and very personally telling when someone get so vehemently opposed to something THAT ISN'T FUCKING REAL.

Just keep wallowing in your own chaotic insecure delusions.
robdabaker
Posted: Saturday, April 19, 2014 7:06:36 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 4/16/2012
Posts: 22
Location: United States
MadMartigan wrote:


If you are worried so much about your readers, they are solutions to that. Are they as easy?

No. But if you're so dedicated, why not create e-books? Host a blog with your stories?

Email them?

I'm honestly confused as to the mass uproar about it. What I've never understood is what's so worthy of being up in arms about incest getting the boot.

Honestly, can anyone tell me why they enjoy it so much? Writing or reading.

Is it solely for the adulation of strangers? Are you writing for yourself or your readers?

All the professional writers I've ever met have always told me to write for myself first. Write what you're passionate about. Everything else, including your audience, comes second. Especially when you're starting out.


Are you all really THIS passionate about incest? And why?

I think don't many of you fully comprehend some of the stuff we, as story moderators, have had to bounce back in the incest genre. There has been a lot of twisted stories.


And for those decrying censorship...

Does Amazon have a section dedicated to incest?

Does your Barnes and Noble?

Your ma and pop bookstore?

Does anything outside of a roadside XXX store hidden from plain sight openly sell and or propagate incest?

Don't think so.

I think it should also be kept in mind the corporate and professional partnerships that LUSH is developing. Lelo is sponsoring our latest competition. I'm not going to assume anything, but maintaining a higher standard and nixing an extremely controversial genre that may hamper LUSH's standing in that regard...

Why not?

Not saying that is the case. It's not. Just my opinion. But if I was a company like Lelo sponsoring things, not sure, as a matter of public image, to be associated with places with such high value and time centered on Incest.



I understand that it must be uncomfortable to moderate content you don't like and i'm sure, as with other categorie, there has to be some awful stories that get the boot right away. But to retort to your comment about amazon and such. No of course they don't. But Lush isn't amazon nor is it comperable to Amazon. Lush is a website for reading and writing erotic stories. You want to compare the inclusion of incest to something you need to compare it to the pornographic industry. and then the answer is YES. many porn producing companies create videos with pairings such as mother daughter, brother sister, father daughter, mother son etc etc. Theres your comparison and the answer is yes. the mainstream pornographic industry accepts incest though properly labels it as fake/fantasy.

UPDATE: yeah as tazz said below. i forgot but Amazon does have incest content for free and for sale. there are Lush writers that sell their incest stories on Amazon.
Tazzeddude
Posted: Saturday, April 19, 2014 7:07:51 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 11/11/2012
Posts: 26
Location: United States
MadMartigan wrote:


And for those decrying censorship...

Does Amazon have a section dedicated to incest?

Does your Barnes and Noble?

Why not?



Actually Amazon and BN online do have that material available.
robdabaker
Posted: Saturday, April 19, 2014 7:08:34 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 4/16/2012
Posts: 22
Location: United States
seeker4 wrote:


Right, but you also don't have any special right to expect that McDonalds will listen to you and bring back the Big Mac. In their stores, it's their business what they sell. If businesses had to listen to people, MS would still be selling and supporting Windows XP.

Some people here talk of "censorship" and "restricting freedom of speech". That is not what is happening here. That happens if the government steps in and bans the writing and publication of erotica. Nicola making a business decision is not a freedom of speech issue.

And I, personally, do not necessarily think incest stories are wrong because they are "unsavory" or "perverse". I have read some very well-written, sexy incest stories over the years and wrote one myself (which I deleted before the category got dumped). My problem with incest stories is that fantasizing over something that has traumatized so many people is, or at least risks,trivializing their experience. Can you imagine how a person who was sexually used/abused by a relative must feel at even the thought of someone getting their rocks off to incest? They can avoid the category but not the fact of its existence, however hidden it may be. For these reasons, my story was going to go sooner or later anyhow and I support this decision as a thoughtful, necessary one.



Fun fact Microsoft has listened to companies demanding XP support and announced last week or so that they will continue support for corporations.
seeker4
Posted: Saturday, April 19, 2014 7:09:00 PM

Rank: Story Verifier

Joined: 10/17/2012
Posts: 3,564
Location: Gone walkabout, Canada
Truemalduke wrote:
Its quite interesting and very personally telling about when someone get so vehemently opposed to something THAT ISN'T FUCKING REAL.


Read my post a couple above yours, duke. Incest is very real for some people and turning that reality into a fantasy can trivialize some very real pain and trauma.


Stories that satisfy about people seeking satisfaction

Satisfaction in the Park

Satisfaction in the Library
Haineko
Posted: Saturday, April 19, 2014 7:10:54 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/8/2013
Posts: 784
Location: my heart & soul is with my Mistress in, Greece
Am I happy? Meh, I had a few other series that I had to scrap but I have literally 50+ other stories planned that Lush will approve so I don't really care

latest comp story: Lilith versus Ursula

most likely to get me my famous story badge back
His & Hers secrets Ch1

Under construction
Currently writing: His & Hers Secret CHs 2 & 3 (Trans)
On Deck: My Dark Lover Ch2 (supernatural)

my latest story
Aphrodite's Gift Ch1 (Fantasy/Sci-fi)
Milik_Redman
Posted: Saturday, April 19, 2014 7:11:50 PM

Rank: Internet Philosopher

Joined: 8/14/2009
Posts: 4,412
Location: somewhere deep under the Earth, United States
I've written in incest as well as a dozen different genre's. I feel that this isn't going limit ones creativity, indeed I feel it will encourage writers to be more creative. Incest was easy in a way because the angst and drama were built right into it. I think once those writers who specialized in those stories start branching out they will find that their ability to write wasn't tied to the subject.
I think this gives readers a chance to read some things that may surprise them. There are some excellent writers who write incest, but there many more who specialize in other areas as well.
It could be worth looking at before we all go and delete our memberships

β€œIt is a great thing to know your vices.”
― Marcus Tullius Cicero


My New collaboration with Dirty _D is one I am extremely proud to offer:





Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.