Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Male Multiple Orgasms Options · View
Posted: Monday, June 23, 2014 5:13:35 PM

I'm curious how many men may have experienced multiple orgasms, or women whose male partners may have. I'm not familiar with tantric practices, but have heard a man can train his body to respond that way.
Personally, I've had orgasms on occasion that, when about to fade out, return a bit stronger for a brief moment. The only time I feel I had a true multi-orgasmic experience, it was trauma induced. I was one week post op(vasectomy) and the Mrs. and I couldn't wait a moment longer. Let's just say it was a Grand Mal Orgasm that would not end. Well worth the soreness later.
Dani
Posted: Monday, June 23, 2014 6:03:03 PM

I've experienced it with a guy, but it usually involved some sort of edging, where he only released a little the first go-round and saved the rest for another round immediately after.

Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

chatnstroke
Posted: Monday, June 23, 2014 11:57:12 PM

It took years of practice... but I have multiple ones now most every time I edge when masturbating. When I have sex, there are times I will have long ones but they are not multiple ones like when I edge for 60-90+ minutes - the # of edges doesn't seem to matter - I'll hit at least 5 or so good ones during the session.

When I am ready to release, I stroke firmly as the first orgasm begins... it's a big rush - which I will stroke through as the multiple cum shots spit out - as that begins to subside I'll hold steady in either a firm up or down stroke - there is a long but less intense orgasm feeling - during that time there isn't any shooting; just a few drips - then that feeling crescendos to the 2nd orgasm - which is shorter but stronger than the first - it's ending is marked by one final spurt of cum - most times I then slowly stroke a few times as it subsides.

What I just described was learned over years of experimenting and I'd guess everyone is different. I should add I use lube - and when I do it with an anal toy (like a vibrating plug) everything is more intense - to the point where the 2nd one makes my knees buckle sometimes lol...

I look forward to hearing what others do to achieve multiple ones... always interested in learning more pleasure techniques :)

JacquieJ
Posted: Wednesday, July 02, 2014 12:47:09 AM

I always feel rather sorry for men because multiple orgasms are so difficult for them
1nympholes
Posted: Wednesday, July 02, 2014 12:50:26 PM

I am with a man who is multi-orgasmic. I have asked and he says he has done nothing special to get to this point. He seems to think that is the way he is wired.

Do you think that could have something to do with his popularity in college?

The girl who started early at this game of sexual pleasure, This girl that never seems to get as much as she wants, at least from the right people. But now certainly the woman that will test all the paths of pleasure with you.
SereneProdigy
Posted: Wednesday, July 02, 2014 4:28:32 PM

Dani wrote:
I've experienced it with a guy, but it usually involved some sort of edging, where he only released a little the first go-round and saved the rest for another round immediately after.

I did experience something much similar to what Dani described a few times, though it mostly happened by accident and only happened 5 times or so in my entire life.

It happened while I was thrusting near the point of orgasm, as I was trying to control my climax. Just a single contraction occurred and small dribble of cum came out of my penis, but the sensation was exactly the same as the contractions usually experienced during regular orgasm.

It just felt great overall, very satisfying and much similar to a tiny orgasm, plus I didn't experience any refractory period whatsoever and could continue fucking just seconds after. It also decreased my level of arousal, taking it from 100% to around 25%, so I could proceed with quite a long energetic session afterward.

I really wish I could 'master' this technique, though I'm not sure if there's any reliable regimen to follow to make it happen. I guess it mostly has to do with Kegels, which I'm already proficient with.