Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Spit or swallow? Options · View
Guest
Posted: Sunday, July 25, 2010 11:25:40 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,818
I always swallow...I think spitting is rude.

How would you feel if your guy went down on you and then started spitting it out? Can you say mood killer?

Just my $.02 worth
sprite
Posted: Sunday, July 25, 2010 11:54:34 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,656
Location: My Tower, United States
*laughs* when i start producing as much as most guys all in one shot, then i'll expect them to swallow! ;) honestly, though, don't forget there's a third option, just letting them cum on you, which although messy, isn't rude, in my book.

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Kayte7
Posted: Sunday, July 25, 2010 2:38:53 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/31/2010
Posts: 137
Spitting is just rude. I try not to be rude...

Fantasy: imagination unrestrained by reality; fulfilling a need not gratified in the real world
JGodess
Posted: Sunday, July 25, 2010 5:53:47 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 8/8/2009
Posts: 47
Location: Ontario, Canada
Swallow. I think its just better without having to deal with the awkwardness of having to get up and spit it somewhere else. and its not like it's toxic or anything so yea :) eat lol ;p
Guest
Posted: Sunday, July 25, 2010 11:00:05 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,818
Mmmmm i cant wait to swallow my mans cum when i suck him of for the first time ;)
Kayte7
Posted: Monday, July 26, 2010 10:26:31 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/31/2010
Posts: 137
I was just called naughty because I don't spit. That's a compliment, right? hello1

Fantasy: imagination unrestrained by reality; fulfilling a need not gratified in the real world
SweetPenny
Posted: Monday, July 26, 2010 11:52:28 AM

Rank: Moderator

Joined: 6/15/2010
Posts: 1,271
Location: State of Confusion
I really don't like to swallow, but I'll do it if a guy "makes me" do it.
Guest
Posted: Monday, July 26, 2010 12:05:16 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,818
Quote:
I think spitting is rude.


Watching a woman slowly spitting it onto her breasts while looking at me can be quite erotic, though. icon_smile
Guest
Posted: Friday, July 30, 2010 10:00:56 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,818
I always swallow, it just seems more natural

Amber
Guest
Posted: Saturday, July 31, 2010 1:59:05 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,818
swallow ;)
Guest
Posted: Saturday, July 31, 2010 9:57:11 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,818
BECAUSE IT'S AN ACQUIRED TASTE I BEGAN SWALLOWING RECENTLY....BEFORE THAT I HAD TO SPIT!
ilikecock
Posted: Friday, August 06, 2010 5:44:07 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 5/30/2009
Posts: 28
Location: United Kingdom
i actually love the taste, so i swallow everytime.
it would also be a bit awkward to like, get up and spit it down the toilet or whatever, moodkillerrrrr
luscious3loli
Posted: Saturday, August 07, 2010 1:40:59 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 7/1/2010
Posts: 31
techgoddess wrote:
roccotool wrote:
We might as well get it out in the open and over with.
Gals, do you spit or swallow?


Definitely swallow! It's not that I mind the mess (sometimes it's fun to make a mess). It's that I am a very oral person...and I like it. It's like the prize...like actually getting to the center of the tootsie pop...

And now that I mentioned tootsie pops, I will save you all the trouble of asking the age-old question..."How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?"

According to the official Tootsie Roll website, over 50,000 children have written in since the launching of the commercial in 1970, claiming they know how many licks it takes. Their responses have ranged from 100 to 5,800.

Three independent research studies have been carried out to determine the answer. Engineering students at Purdue University devised a "licking machine" that showed an average of 364 licks are needed to get to the center. Using 20 human volunteers, the figure was 252. A doctoral student at the University of Michigan created another licking machine and came up with an average of 411 licks.


A licking machine hmmmm?? wonder if it spits or swallows?

~~Tech L16


A licking machine!? I want one!! btw, I do both..
WellMadeMale
Posted: Sunday, August 08, 2010 12:52:16 AM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,301
Location: Cakeland, United States
yourfantasy wrote:


How would you feel if your guy went down on you and then started spitting it out? Can you say mood killer?



Right on! 6

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Guest
Posted: Monday, August 09, 2010 4:56:56 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,818
if he cums in my mouth i will swallow it, always
if he cums anywhere else on my body, i dont...
sensualukcpl
Posted: Tuesday, August 10, 2010 12:10:26 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 4/29/2010
Posts: 35
Location: East Anglia
Whichever he wants because I want to please him :)

Sarah
xx
Daddyskitten
Posted: Sunday, August 15, 2010 6:00:16 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 6/10/2010
Posts: 45
Location: Austin, United States
i always swallow. i love the taste of cum!
(ok, so im a cum whore. thats not a bad thing is it? angel7 )

Guest
Posted: Thursday, August 19, 2010 1:27:55 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,818
nicola wrote:
bshaddow wrote:
roccotool wrote:
We might as well get it out in the open and over with.
Gals, do you spit or swallow?

That depends if it smooth or chunky

!eat
SMOOTH!

puke
CHUNKY!


true. and very graphic.


OMG ...do you get chunky??? - or only after eating peanut butter??? - dontknow
Guest
Posted: Thursday, August 19, 2010 3:58:33 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,818
Guest wrote:
It is said that a man that drinks, eats or otherwise ingests certain tart fruits will have sweeter semen.

Long time ago I had a girlfriend that had me 'test' that theory and she claimed it did make a difference.


Pineapples, Lemons, Limes, and perhaps oranges, grapefruit and other similar fruits.



Personally it depends on what i am doing sex wise and alse who i am with! every girl is different2407_group_hug
PussPuss
Posted: Thursday, August 19, 2010 7:55:03 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 8/9/2009
Posts: 10
Sometimes I swallow, sometimes I spit. Its a non-issue as my b/f says once he's climaxed he really doesn't care either way. So, it really depends on MY mood! :-)
LaurenHenry
Posted: Monday, August 23, 2010 9:55:08 PM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 7/26/2010
Posts: 6
Location: British Columbia
Swallow. Always have, Always will.

LaLaLaLa It's Lauren :D :D xoxoxoxo
HornyNymph
Posted: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 8:23:43 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/21/2010
Posts: 153
Location: Derby
Swallow - I can't start something if i don't finish it lol (unless it is a new partner, then i use a condom or he gets a sexual health check.)

"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
HornyNymph
Posted: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 8:24:52 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/21/2010
Posts: 153
Location: Derby
yourfantasy wrote:
I always swallow...I think spitting is rude.

How would you feel if your guy went down on you and then started spitting it out? Can you say mood killer?

Just my $.02 worth


Totally agree!!!

"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
jen691
Posted: Thursday, August 26, 2010 10:05:49 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 1/17/2010
Posts: 23
Location: United States
i love to swallow it why give one if your not going to swallow
belle02026
Posted: Friday, August 27, 2010 7:01:04 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 7/8/2010
Posts: 38
In my 8 years of sucking cock I have only spit once. I did so, that one time because it was absolutely the most disgusting tasting cum I've ever tasted. It made me gag and I don't even gag when deep throating. I like to say that one time I did spit it was more involuntary than voluntary. It was just the automatic thing that happened.
Granted I have tasted bad cum but I just swallow, however this was beyond bad!
WellMadeMale
Posted: Friday, August 27, 2010 8:05:12 PM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,301
Location: Cakeland, United States
belle02026 wrote:
In my 8 years of sucking cock I have only spit once. I did so, that one time because it was absolutely the most disgusting tasting cum I've ever tasted. It made me gag and I don't even gag when deep throating. I like to say that one time I did spit it was more involuntary than voluntary. It was just the automatic thing that happened.
Granted I have tasted bad cum but I just swallow, however this was beyond bad!


Damned shame we don't live within 200 meters of one another. You could spit all the time and it would not rearrange the hairs on the back of my neck, as long as you were deeping me.

Then again, I'm kind of twisted, in that way. drunken

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 12:23:50 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,818
Definetly Swallowicon_smile
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 12:34:01 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,818
belle02026 wrote:
In my 8 years of sucking cock I have only spit once. I did so, that one time because it was absolutely the most disgusting tasting cum I've ever tasted. It made me gag and I don't even gag when deep throating. I like to say that one time I did spit it was more involuntary than voluntary. It was just the automatic thing that happened.
Granted I have tasted bad cum but I just swallow, however this was beyond bad!





Was he a one-night stand? Or was it just that the guy had eaten something rotten that particular day? I heard that sweet fruits like pinnaple and mangos change the taste of cum.
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 1:09:18 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,818
SWALLOW.

God, I love the taste of cum. Spitting is a waste.
Nikki703
Posted: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 10:49:31 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 12,683
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
Swallow! I mean I did the work so its mine right, LOL. Besides my mom always said it is not polite to spit. So for me its either swallow or pull it out and let it shoot on my face or tits! Although it can be very sexy to have it run out of your mouth onto your tits too. I know I love seeing that.
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.