Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

A question for the older gentlemen. Options · View
Eutopia
Posted: Monday, August 09, 2010 5:42:38 AM

When you are..."approached" by a younger female, I mean young, but still of legal age, what are your thoughts on the matter?

Do you feel Flattered?
Do you think they're flirting with you because they're gold diggers?
Are you in that cliche' slump of thinking "is this really happening?!" over and over again?
Maybe all the blood in your body flow straight between your legs?
Or do you all think of something completely different?

I'd love to know, just incase I attempt to stray along the mature lines next time I'm on the prowl. ;D
pb69
Posted: Tuesday, August 10, 2010 1:29:19 AM

Please, define "older" and define "gentlemen". :)
Eutopia
Posted: Tuesday, August 10, 2010 1:58:55 AM

"Older" as in 40+ and gentlemen as in male. ;D
baker992009
Posted: Tuesday, August 10, 2010 1:12:01 PM

I have a personal preference that because of my moral values i perfer to only be with a woman sexually who is within 15 years of my age. I don't want a woman who is young enough to be my daughter.
I think most other men may disagree with me on that though...
ReallyHard
Posted: Tuesday, August 10, 2010 7:08:26 PM

Eutopia wrote:
When you are..."approached" by a younger female, I mean young, but still of legal age, what are your thoughts on the matter?

Do you feel Flattered?
Are you in that cliche' slump of thinking "is this really happening?!" over and over again?

I'd love to know, just incase I attempt to stray along the mature lines next time I'm on the prowl. ;D
As soon as it happens, I'll let you know! geek

Making Do

This Old House
Posted: Saturday, August 14, 2010 9:35:55 AM

Little brain would think, oh yeah, lets get it it on.

Big brain would think, that would be fun, but what the hell would I do with her for the other 23 hours and 45 minutes?
jones68glide
Posted: Saturday, August 14, 2010 9:44:57 AM

Personally anytime a female approaches or gives attention, it is flattering.Then the other thoughts kick in like, wow love to have that (then that blood flow you spoke ofhello2 ) followed by, did that happen and why did that happen. And like the rest of them have said, usually take it as a flirt/tease that isnt seriously into me. Even though we know there is probably no pot of gold at the end of that rainbow, I still very much enjoy that kind of attention from any legal aged female.
whysoserious
Posted: Monday, August 16, 2010 5:24:30 AM

I would be flattered, and it would be a big ego boost, if someone alot younger came on to me.

However if she was really gorgeous, deep down i would be wondering "why me" and what was her real reason?
PussPuss
Posted: Monday, August 16, 2010 7:25:51 AM

maybe everyone who has posted has made very fair points but what about seeing past the age thing and just enjoying the fact that here is someone interested in whatever makes you 'you'?
if she feels there's connection worth exploring and possibly developing why not 'go with it'? two people sharing time and space together is not to be taken as anything other than just that
until it is mutually felt and further progress is desirable. altho' i do understand why people have reservations, just go a bit slower than you normally do and enjoy wherever it takes you.
well, that's my opinion. feel free to ignore it! :)
mercianknight
Posted: Monday, August 16, 2010 11:13:02 AM

I tend to bask in the glow of the flattery and allow the conversation to run its natural course....right up to the point where she tells me her hourly rate crybaby

"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
WellMadeMale
Posted: Monday, August 16, 2010 11:19:52 AM

The last time a gorgeous young woman more than 10 years younger than I, smiled radiantly at me and then plopped herself on my lap, while caressing my nape with her beautifully manicured nails...she was wanting to know if I would like enough lap dances as to empty my automatic teller machine account.

I excitedly agreed, "Fleece me!"

It was the wonderful start of a now 14 year old friendship (sometimes, very intimate).

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
pb69
Posted: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 2:42:58 AM

Perhaps I'm blind, but I can't say that it's ever happened. crybaby

OTOH, I'd probably be something like the cliche: at first flattered and then turned on and then wondering if she's only flirting with me because there aren't any younger men around.
mal0003
Posted: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 5:43:11 AM

I would be flattered, but also a bit apprehensive. Just talk for a bit and see where the conversation goes and figure it out from there! icon_smile
iceman
Posted: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 6:11:55 AM

Eutopia wrote:

While I agree with your "Older", not all males are "Gentlemen"!!

I've always been attracted to young ladies. If I'm approached, I tend to just be like my daddy taught me. Just go with the flow and see where it leads. It may just be a casual encounter. If it turns to intimacy, I'm always available and ready to go. Your place or mine, Honey.....

computer book coffee Reading Lush Stories!

Eutopia
Posted: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 8:26:14 AM

iceman wrote:
Eutopia wrote:

While I agree with your "Older", not all males are "Gentlemen"!!

I didn't mean Gentlemen as in Gentle Men, I meant like... "Gentlemen's toilet" you find at a resturant. You certainly don't have to me chivalrous to use that!

Reading all these responses has sure been fantastic, can't wait to see if I get more. ;o

Giving a perspective from the younger female, I must say if the tables were flipped and an older male was flirting with me, I would certainly be uncomfortable! Something about my mother alwasy telling "Older men are just a bunch of perverts" stuck with me. xD

But, having it back the other way, me flirting with him, I would feel a lot more comfortable with the situation! I often find myself chatting with older men in a pub, simply because they're not the raging cockheads I find in my own age group. You can acutally have a conversation with them that isn't about something immature and meaningless. If I was ever to approach them in any manner that said "I'd like more" it would purely be in the sense of a relationship.

I think I'd feel odd having a one-night stand with someone old enough to be my father. In a bad way. But approaching them to have a relationship would be fine with me.

Age is relative when it comes to emotional attraction in my case. xD
swollen
Posted: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 8:39:30 AM

My opinion:- age should create no barrier if both parties are comfortable in, and enjoy one another's company.

Makes me smile that you specifically put 40 yrs in the frame here - why not 50 or 60 ? When is 'old' afterall.

Posted: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 9:14:00 AM

I imagine that any male, be he 20 to 90, would be flattered by any woman coming onto him - but of course; the older the guy, the younger the woman, the bigger the ego ...I suppose. Just take a look at which older men have the younger women on their arms ...and then evaluate their egotistical nature.
Posted: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 5:54:22 PM

Eutopia wrote:

Do you feel Flattered?

All of the above and then call 911.

S
stephanie
Posted: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 5:58:25 PM

Young Women are usually very pretty and inquisitive and eager to learn...

For the more thoughtful and sensitive girl, boys of her own age can often be hurried and lacking in understanding...

For older men who enjoy the company of younger women the sexual side of the relationship, while extremely fulfilling, is not always the most beautiful element of the of the deal... The innocence of youth is delightful for those of us who appreciate true beauty...

This can be a lot of fun and very refreshing... The snag occurs when you think that this might last forever, failing to realise that she will at some point take the confidence and ability you've helped her attain and desire to enjoy these skills with other people.... As indeed she should... But it does hurt when it happens...

I've learned to enjoy the moments while not expecting any long-term commitment.... I confess that it has hurt my heart a tiny bit when a younger lover professes undying love AND YOU JUST KNOW the relationship has a "sell-by" date.... They do move on.... The dearies....

That said, the "Older Man-Younger Woman" dynamic DOES benefit both partners IF you really care for her and don't ask for more than she can give, or expect more than she can offer..... And there'll always be another one.... x S

"I'm a writer... Honesty is not my first language..." (Stephen Flashman)
BigDaddyRich
Posted: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 11:23:15 PM

Age doesn't matter for some, but the difference usually winds up with someone getting hurt. I'm not the jealous type, but typically an older gentleman will always wonder what the younger lady is doing when they are not together. It's the same with older women and younger men. But me personally, I just think if I'm with a young lady, just enjoy it and go with the flow. dontknow

Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
pb69
Posted: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 12:35:21 AM

Conny-sure wrote:
I imagine that any male, be he 20 to 90, would be flattered by any woman coming onto him - but of course; the older the guy, the younger the woman, the bigger the ego ...I suppose. Just take a look at which older men have the younger women on their arms ...and then evaluate their egotistical nature.

There is a "gentleman" that I know who is older than me who proudly dates girls just out of high school (whom he happily explains are just a few years older than his own daughter). I don't know how much the girls are getting out of the relationship, but he's clearly getting his ego stroked. I don't know what their attraction might be towards him, either. He's grossly obese and balding and dresses relatively poorly.

I will admit to a smidgen of jealousy for my part, but I'd also like to know what causes them to be attracted to him. Think
Eutopia
Posted: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 3:39:12 AM

pb69 wrote:
Conny-sure wrote:

There is a "gentleman" that I know who is older than me who proudly dates girls just out of high school (whom he happily explains are just a few years older than his own daughter). I don't know how much the girls are getting out of the relationship, but he's clearly getting his ego stroked. I don't know what their attraction might be towards him, either. He's grossly obese and balding and dresses relatively poorly.

I will admit to a smidgen of jealousy for my part, but I'd also like to know what causes them to be attracted to him. Think

Freshly out of High School? I'd say they're driven by money.
Diffidential
Posted: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 7:52:00 PM

When something like that happens, I remember how really great it is to be in love again. I am really flattered and feel really, really alive. It's awesome talking to a young woman (12-18).
I'm not talking about sex or even romantic or flirting talk. I mean just someone coming up to me to ask when the next bus leaves and then we exchange a few comments or questions. We are all human beings and it's nice to be acknowledged once in a while.
Sometimes, just a smile and a soft voice and the scent of a young woman's perfume is enough to send me into orbit for the rest of the day.
I'm not sure what the OP meant by "approached". I'm just talking about casual conversation.
islandfox
Posted: Sunday, August 22, 2010 12:08:23 PM

Glad I stumbled upon this topic since I am facing this exact same situation. A young woman I met at a street market (we're both vendors) has made it pretty clear that she would like to spend some time with me. I have to go over to her place next week to pick up an article she made for me and she stated I should come when her young children are not at home. A little context...I'm in my late fifties and I'm guessing she is in her late twenties or early thirties and is a knockout.

While I admit I am more than a little intrigued by the whole idea, I also have some reservations since I have a son older than her.

Any young ladies who have experienced this? Would appreciate your input.
OldGeezer
Posted: Monday, August 23, 2010 3:50:35 AM

I would without question be flattered. I have been, though at times it isn't without a little apprehension, not because of the age thing, but simply because of performance expectations. Can I keep up?
As I've got older I've noticed two things. The first is that it does take rather longer to recover, even the few times I have used the little blue or yellow pills. The second is that I have a lot more control and so can last longer. On balance, its a good thing, as my younger lovers often have cum several times before I have, and just want it to continue, and anyway while I am recovering there are so many things to enjoy, play with, and toys help a great deal.
I don't give the age thing a thought, apart from legality. What matters much more for me is her understanding of what makes for good sex. I don't enjoy being the teacher continually, which is why I usually prefer more mature women, and the 35 to 55 age group is where I go mostly. I don't want a lover who freezes if I take out a blindfold or approach her with a large buzzing monster.
But if she wants it, and knows what and why she's doing it, then put away your silly scruples.
NoahBody
Posted: Saturday, August 28, 2010 2:42:05 PM

Being a very young,active 54 year old I have the envious position of ENJOYING that stage of my life right now. I am currently friends with a young female at work, she is 25 and there is a definite attraction between us. But being older I know better than to not let it go any further than innocent flirtations. We both enjoy the fun we have, so why spoil it? I've told my male friends that I'd fuck her in a minute, but only if I was single and unattached. We enjoy each others company and the talk about us is incessant, but we don't let that bother either one of us. In the meantime, she makes wonderful fantasy material (as based on one of my stories listed on here). I've masturbated many a times with thoughts of her and just how HOT I think she is. In fact she has been told by me personally if I could only be half my age and single again...I'm absolutely certain that we would be a couple doing the horizontal bop (or whatever other position she prefers...I think she'd be a great one on top, she has the perfect build for it). Anyway...
inepa
Posted: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 12:21:58 AM

I appreciate that they want to interact with me...eg: chat. discuss, assist, help, counsel, etc....If it is sex she wants then she will have to make the move.....
FicklePickleTickle
Posted: Saturday, October 02, 2010 2:54:49 AM

I've decided to make an actual account on here after some time lurking. This topic inspired me to reply

Being a little more than forty now, I will offer my perspective. As far as being approached/flirted with, it's awesome. As someone else said, it tends to make one feel young again. With that being said, it does raise red flags with me. Many questions come up:

Am I imagining this?
What does she want from me? Money?
Was she lacking a father figure growing up and is she looking for daddy now?
What the hell does she want with an old guy like me?
Is this a prank?
I'm sure that you get the idea.

I met a girl who was nearly half my age (and yes she was legal) awhile back through work. We ended up starting there at roughly the same time, although I ended up with a little more responsibility much more quickly than she. We became very close friends. We talked about anything, joked around a lot to pass the time, but as much as that was great, it was one-sided on certain topics. She would tell me about very personal things that she and her boyfriend had done, things that she never told anyone else She would also occasionally make some jokes about me spending all of my free time masturbating, and even confided in me that she owned a vibrator or two. She had no problem being open, playful, and sometimes even flirty, but if I made a joke about her wearing out her batteries, or if I flirted with or even complimented her, there was always an uncomfortable silence. I never figured out if she was embarrassed by what I knew about her, or if I reminded her that I was old enough to be her dad. She never stopped being open with me though, so I never got the impression that she regretted it.

One afternoon, she needed help with a project and she asked me to pick her up outside the door. We were planning to work on the project over lunch and then return. I pulled up and she hopped into the car, turned to me, smiled like she was perfectly happy to see me, and let out this big bubbly, "Hi!" I hadn't had anyone look at me like that since my former fiancee. I know she wasn't using me to finish the project, as I was getting paid to assist her. She had recently broken things off with her boyfriend as they weren't seeing eye-to-eye on some fundamental philosophical issues. She kept telling me how horny she was that day. She also loved how I made a pun that twisted something that she said into me making a compliment about her. The whole afternoon was pretty much like being on a date, for most of the afternoon.

Like I said, it became weird then later, perhaps when reality came crashing back down on her. I never made any advance on her (never tried to kiss her or anything), but things were very awkward after that. Since then, we both have gotten new jobs. If we run into each other, it's usually short-but-sweet with a promise by both of us to keep in touch. We have yet to do so. It's different now. I know she's only saying that to be kind. I don't mean the same to her as I once did, but I'm not 100% sure of what I did mean to her.

I think in our case, we made each other feel special, maybe when no one else was at the time, but the age difference was too much like father and daughter. Since younger people tend to not discuss relationships with the person whom they are in the relationship, she and I never discussed it, even though I did make an effort to talk to her.

I guess there's a communications gap between older and younger people. Maybe not so much a gap as it is a difference in the way that people communicate. With someone my own age, I could have discussed it, with my young friend, it would have made something awkward even more awkward.

I hope this helps you.

The reviews are in. Here's what people are saying about FicklePickleTickle:
"BestCukeOnTheVine" - LusciousLola.
"Pickle juice rocks!" - curiousbutterfly.
"Pickles is really a jalapeño" - sw33tang3l
"Will someone make that guy sit down, my kids can't see the movie?!?" - Some guy in at the theater.
"Shouldn't he be wearing clothes if he's going to be in the wedding?" - Your mom.
"If FTP Eats A Pickle, Is That Cannibalism? " Nikki703
"FTP makes me wet. . ." - imhapless.
"Always thought he was dill but he's actually a sweet pickle." - kinkygirl.

joker19
Posted: Saturday, October 02, 2010 9:21:16 AM

I have noticed a few younger women hitting on me since I got my self in shape. I'm almost 50 but I am built like a body builder and act more like I'm in my 30s. I love to dance and have fun and I think younger woman enjoy talking to me because I talk to thier faces not their breast. lol The Gym I work-out at has all young beautiful women that work there that call me by name when I enter and leave. I also have very attractive younger and older women approach me at same gym. They always ask me how to lift something corrrectly. Which I sometimes actually have to get very close to them to show them how to lift it properly. But I think it is mostly because older men are more confident in there thinking that if we don't get lucky at least we were flirted with at our age. lol
BigDaddyRich
Posted: Saturday, October 02, 2010 3:16:24 PM

Eutopia wrote:

Do you feel Flattered?

OK, I can have some fun with this one. See I am in a wheelchair, and some young ladies as you describe think $ WhelChair, accident, Money $ and I think that's fine and have my fun. Some are curious and I'm a great teacher, and yes, even though you still look. Now before I go crazy, I check out their attitude, etc... Yes some are gold diggers, but I just have fun with them having my way, and yes it happens quiet often in my situation.

Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich