Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

How to seperate the wheat from the chaff Options · View
Posted: Thursday, November 11, 2010 10:18:02 PM

H all you hot sexy lushers im wondering how to weed out unwanted inbox emails, im recently divorced and found i prefer female lovers and chat partners how do i stop all the horny men .. not that i dont like a hard man but her is an escape for me..

any idea's

Mia
obscura
Posted: Friday, November 12, 2010 1:43:26 AM

Hey Mia, do you wanna chat or cyber or roleplay with me? Cam to cam? kekekegay

I have an amazing idea, not sure if it's been done before; Maybe, just maybe, you could ignore them.

Isn't it separating wheat from the chaff?

Posted: Friday, November 12, 2010 11:19:27 AM

I could be of help to you my dear lady. I am the complete ass to Harassers,Stupid & Trolls. You can ask any lady that knows me how I try my best to keep you ladies all safe.

To start with you can block the Idiot.
2nd you can report the Moron.
3rd you can come to me and I will make life as miserable as possible for the Shit for Brains
Jillicious
Posted: Friday, November 12, 2010 11:44:37 AM

There once was a guy who would not leave me alone. He kept insisting I call him on the phone. So I posted his number to a rather vindictive image board. As I understand it he had to change his number. I've never heard from him since.

Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Posted: Friday, November 12, 2010 12:43:31 PM

If you're having a problem with a member and blocking them doesn't seem to get the message through, please contact the site owners via the link on the front page.
MMonroe
Posted: Friday, November 12, 2010 1:41:22 PM

I find that it all depends on whats in my av - a while ago i had a nude picture of me up and i had a ton of friend requests. Back to my more subtle ones and i dont get them so often now, which i dont mind because it shows that people on here will only add you for one reason. I guess you're av attracts all the horny men you dont want.

*Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?*

youngvet
Posted: Friday, November 12, 2010 2:43:58 PM

ok, so here goes as one of the annoying males on here, I will say that the avatar certainly is what catches my attention and in your case to go in and check out your pics. I always try to check the biography before I add someone because as a straight male I get a similar situation from gay males, personally I will talk to anyone as long as they are respectful about it (and I try to practice this as well). changing or removing your avatar would help but I would still click and I think I have even sent you a friend request (yes, because you have amazing pics on your profile) but if I had seen that you were not interested in men or many want to talk to someone before they add them I would respect your wishes.

hope this helps.
-Brian
Posted: Friday, November 12, 2010 7:12:45 PM

Welcome to an adult site in 2010.

All the women will get emails from guys (and gals), no matter what pics or lack thereof are on your profile.

Look at your av, of the naked female, and the text and pics on some of the other ones. See what they're "advertising"? You happen to be "another naked female" in their eyes, and will get the spam.

Like Chef said, use the Block feature for the idiots that keep trying, and I would recommend a note on your profile stating your reason for being here. Make it clear you won't accept friend requests and are not interested in guys. I hope it helps.
Posted: Saturday, November 13, 2010 7:51:31 AM

I think most people on this site are genuine. We will always be atracted to a profile with a sexy and naked person on it. However, most will also read the profile and when it say's no men, I expect the majority will respect that. The number of requests should reduce, making it less work to remove and/or block the rest.
Posted: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 3:11:36 AM

..maybe if you show some respect you'll get some.. first off, dont add people you dont want; and if you delete folks, have the sense and courtesy to tell them why..! Jus a little Hint from Heloise.. (signed, you know who)
WellMadeMale
Posted: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 11:52:28 AM

Who wants a little Cam to Cam? I'll need to pick some stuff off the floor and remove
my day-glow posters from the wall, but I can be ready to go with just a moment's notice!

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Posted: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 1:23:30 PM

I don't know where you've been finding these lately J but, some of them are creepy. evil4
Posted: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 2:08:24 PM

Mia, why don't you just say it on your profile. Don't go blaming guys they aren't mind readers. Plus nobody is forcing you to read those inbox emails, just treat it like spam and delete them if your not interested. But really, I think its unfair to blame guys. Your on Lush and you have a topless avatar so of course they're going to look?! I would just put it on your profile that your a lesbian now and give them fair warning at least.
SweetPenny
Posted: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 2:15:34 PM

1. Change your Avatar to something very unsexy.
2. Make your image gallery private.
3. Change your age to anything above 60

That should do it.
Posted: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 2:16:59 PM

WellMadeMale wrote:
Who wants a little Cam to Cam? I'll need to pick some stuff off the floor and remove
my day-glow posters from the wall, but I can be ready to go with just a moment's notice!

..LmfaOgiggle ..dude, y're too much..!
LadyX
Posted: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 2:23:40 PM

SweetPenny wrote:
1. Change your Avatar to something very unsexy.
2. Make your image gallery private.
3. Change your age to anything above 60

That should do it.

Best advice ever, Penny.

I know that dealing with all the creeps around here can be a beating, but there's something wrong with playing the lesbian force-field card, complaining about attention from the guys while sporting a sexy avatar.

I don't want to spend every online minute fending off guys either, but the block setting and online/away settings are your friend. I am never bothered, and can still express myself just the way I want through pics, bio, etc. I get messages from others, and can respond to who and what I want. My lush life is not invaded. I highly suggest going to either away or block-all when interruptions from guys are going to annoy you.
mercianknight
Posted: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 10:48:38 AM

If all else fails, you can always hide behind my shield of virtue and guarded by my sword of truth

Anything to help the ladies. evil4

"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw