Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Looking for a female writing partner. Options · View
Luv2K155
Posted: Saturday, December 27, 2008 11:01:26 PM

I write under the pen name Maximillian Excaliber or on some sites, Maximillian_Excaliber. I am looking for a female writing partner for the following reasons. First, I want a more realistic woman's point of view in my stories. Second, I needs someone to help with the editing. Third, two heads are better than one at coming up with new ideas. And lastly, I have severe damage the muscles in both arms, shoulders, and chest and am not able to type as much as I'd like. I am experimenting with voice software but it is slow going. Please send me a email with contact information at excrementologist@msn.com

Thanks.
nicola
Posted: Sunday, December 28, 2008 12:53:42 AM

Your email address is excrementologist and you want people to co-write a shitty story, do I have this right?
Luv2K155
Posted: Sunday, December 28, 2008 9:16:48 AM

Nope, you're not right. Some years back I was trying to sign up for an free email account to use for junkmail (in other words, a shitmail account) and I ran into the same situation I had every time I had to sign up for an email account. Everything I tried was rejected. After about 25 minutes of frustration, in desperation, I typed in 'excrement' only to find to my surprise that it was taken also. Finally, as a joke, I decided to make up a word: "excrementologist". Someone who knows about all kinds of shit, or in other words, a 'Jack Of All Trades" or "Know It All"! The server excepted it. So, I immediately went to every free email service I could and reserved it. So now, I have it on Yahoo, AOL, Hotmail, Gmail.

As to whether my stories are shitty, in content no, they are devoid of anal. In quality, well, make up your own mind:)

cheneroy
Posted: Sunday, December 28, 2008 10:53:48 AM

ive always wondered what it would be like to write with someone else for a change..........dontknow
nicola
Posted: Sunday, December 28, 2008 2:29:10 PM

I was just having a joke Luv2K155. I guess my English humour is lost on some people.

You also posted soon after I had banned someone here who was into beastiality, and rude to one of my admins, so it was unfortunate timing!

Good luck.
Luv2K155
Posted: Sunday, December 28, 2008 3:08:10 PM

cheneroy wrote:
ive always wondered what it would be like to write with someone else for a change..........dontknow

If you're interested, check over my postings both here and at http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=910529&page=submissions. You will see that there are a lot of Matchmaker Bandits stories.

I am currently working on a Matchmaker Bandit novella, three more MMB short stories. I really want the plots and character development to become more complex.

Also, I have completed six adult party games and am working on three others. These are not computer games but rather more like board / card games.

Email me at excrementologist@msn.com if you are interested and we will set up a time to communicate by voice via Instant Messenger of some sort. For obvious reasons, I don't want to use text chat or email as a primary form of communication.
Posted: Sunday, December 28, 2008 11:57:48 PM

Hold it. Didn't we have another member that said the same thing, a la making board games?
I offered him advice on where to market them!
nicola
Posted: Monday, December 29, 2008 1:50:54 AM

roccotool wrote:
Hold it. Didn't we have another member that said the same thing, a la making board games?
I offered him advice on where to market them!

Same person Rocco LOL http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst220p6_Introduce-yourself--dont-be-shy.aspx
Luv2K155
Posted: Monday, December 29, 2008 9:16:20 AM

Been trying; I haven't had any success finding a distributor to market them. These aren't exactly the kind of games Hasbro and Parker Brothers make. Still open to suggestions.

Posted: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 12:01:17 AM

Oh, ok, Luv. I knew I'd seen that talent for making adult games in here.
I'd still contact Adam and Eve to see what they say.
Luv2K155
Posted: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 6:25:21 AM

Thanks for the suggestion. I looked into it the first time. The games that Adam and Eve distribute are made by other manufacturers. They effectively, where games are concerned, are a retailer. Also, corporate contact information for them is very difficult to find. Even their site does not list it. I did call one Adam and Even only to find it was a hair salon franchise of the same name's corporate headquarters. Part of the problem may be that A&E seems to be a shell company. Google has proven to just about useless so far and yielded no usable results.
Posted: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 12:57:17 PM

Are you looking for a manufacturer to make your games, Luv2?
Luv2K155
Posted: Friday, January 16, 2009 4:45:31 AM

roccotool wrote:
Are you looking for a manufacturer to make your games, Luv2?

Yes. I have not had any luck so far. Finding contact info for Adam and Eve was a big waste of time. They are owned by a shell corporation. Their history is interesting though. I went on some of the vendor's sites that sell games to see who makes them, no luck there. And, the Google search for Adult and or Erotic game makers / distributors didn't turn up anything useful either.

Sorry to take so long getting back to you but I did not get an email notification about the post. Will look at my settings to see if there is something I can change in my profile.
Luv2K155
Posted: Friday, January 16, 2009 4:50:08 AM

By the way, I am still looking for a writing partner. I want to continue the current series I am working on, have a few new story ideas, and want to break into conventional fiction / science fiction / fantasy.
Posted: Friday, January 16, 2009 7:46:20 AM

Have you tried going to a Spencers and looking at who makes some of the games they sell there?
Luv2K155
Posted: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 8:04:39 AM

Yep! No luck there either.
Posted: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 11:08:37 AM

I don't mean with them. I mean go in and look at the different games, turn them over and see who makes them and then contact those companies.
SweetHoney000
Posted: Saturday, January 31, 2009 11:53:07 AM

Hiya everyone I was co-writing with a friend last year he male and me female it was like a springboard of ideas to get fired up upon. It wasn't erotica but I enjoyed it a lot. A lot of writers do novels together and also comedians I think its a great idea.
Luv2K155
Posted: Saturday, January 31, 2009 2:19:38 PM

SweetHoney000 wrote:
Hiya everyone I was co-writing with a friend last year he male and me female it was like a springboard of ideas to get fired up upon. It wasn't erotica but I enjoyed it a lot. A lot of writers do novels together and also comedians I think its a great idea.

Does this mean you are interested?
Nobilis
Posted: Monday, February 16, 2009 7:36:11 PM

Maybe these folks can give you some tips:

http://www.greatsexgames.com/

Who knows, maybe they'd be interested in your game idea.

Erotic short stories, excerpts, and serials in DRM-free audio: http://nobilis.libsyn.com
Posted: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 6:44:16 PM

I might be interested in assisting you.
Luv2K155
Posted: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 7:40:51 AM

Nobilis wrote:
Maybe these folks can give you some tips:

http://www.greatsexgames.com/

Who knows, maybe they'd be interested in your game idea.

Thanks. I contacted the company. They politely informed me, via email, that they had game designer and weren't looking for new games. This is the same response I have gotten from every company so far. Not one even cares to hear my ideas or see what I have. They don't even give me a chance, whether I call them or email them! It's totally unreal! Whatever happened to the idea of making money? I swear, if I had the money I'd start my own company! I have ideas for sex toys and adult games that I am having to write about in my stories just to document them. I know I can design stuff that is better than 99 percent of the crap that is on the market now.
Posted: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 8:13:00 AM

Get a patent on them so that you own them. Or else apply for a job at one of those companies.
Luv2K155
Posted: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 8:43:33 AM

chefkathleen wrote:
Get a patent on them so that you own them. Or else apply for a job at one of those companies.

The patent is a good idea and I am talking to someone about that now. The job however is not possible.

I gave up disability once so I could have a better future. I managed to work 9 more years before I became disabled again to the point that now one would hire me. I am disabled and un-insurable. My shoulders, arms and hands have nerve and muscle damage after too many years of working with computers complicated by diabetes that went undiagnosed.

To make matters worse I had a gall stone that was left in too long and developed cirrhosis of the liver, a damaged spleen and pancreas. I am now going after that 'big score' by developing my writing skills and designing games so that I will have enough material to sell that I will be set for life. I want to be able to tell Social Security and the LTD company they can both keep their money.

My shoulders have now become too painful and I am trying to train and learn voice software so I can continue writing.

Thanks for the suggestion though.
Posted: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 10:36:16 AM

All I can tell you is to keep going, keep trying. Make a goal and come up with a plan of action. I think the patent is a good idea and there's got to be some company, somewhere, looking for good games to sell.
Maybe you can develop them and put them on a simple website, pointing to them when you contact a distributor.

I wish you luck.