Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Everyone really Options · View
Posted: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 2:12:01 PM

Not just guys but, what does everyone think of this?

Guys and Dolls

(http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3710987618964917848&q=love+dolls&ei=4aVJSN2YO432rQLhnPSpDA&hl=en)
Zafia
Posted: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 4:43:00 PM

OMG I can honestly and sincerely say that I am sooooooooo creeped out right now from watching that video and at the same time feel really sad.......lol.........sheepholy ....I am really not one to judge any one I consider myself pretty open-minded person.....but WTF was that!!!!!!........

A glimpse into my thought process during the video all the while with my eyes wide open and covering my mouth with my hands at the same time saying OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

"OMG I hate dolls they creep me out soooo much, Did he just say he wanted a pregnant doll?, and 80 year old doll, what the?.....OMG they look so real!!!....OMG there is a hook in the back of her neck!.....OMG why is that guys hair look like that?......Why does he have 3 guns and two dolls?......OMG that dolls face can come off!!! OMG her tongue can come off too!!!! OMG so does her pubic hair!!!! OMG why does this remind me of that Tom Hanks movie where he yelled out "WILSONNNN"??..........Very High Form of Masturbation indeed!!!.....OMG that guy wants to be buried with his dolls!!!!......Why did he name her Chi-Chan?........Why do these guys have so low self esteem??......OMG that guy thinks he is a super hero because he handglides...lol!!!!...........Awww what people would do not to be alone......."

OMG......hiding

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."

nicola
Posted: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 5:00:56 PM

lmao @ Zafia.

It's kind of freaky, yes. There's another one here if you're interested - I think it's a different one: http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst703_In-love-with-a-real-doll.aspx

Interchangeable tongues....eww.

My overall feeling is one of sadness towards the people who buy them. But heck, if there's no demand, then there wouldn't be any supply. dontknow
Zafia
Posted: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 12:19:04 AM

Lush wrote:
lmao @ Zafia.

It's kind of freaky, yes. There's another one here if you're interested - I think it's a different one: http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst703_In-love-with-a-real-doll.aspx

Interchangeable tongues....eww.

My overall feeling is one of sadness towards the people who buy them. But heck, if there's no demand, then there wouldn't be any supply. dontknow

Still creeped out here...........Shhh

Posted: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 8:49:48 AM

They do make Real Dolls for woman, yes. They too cost just as much and look and feel very real.

Part of me thinks this is very sad and yet part of me thinks these people are better off not being with real women and possibly breeding. But then again they're not hurting anyone, so have at it!

The guy that lives with his dad in Michigan was it? When he sent her off to be repaired he kissed her goodbye and told her he loved her.........umm...okay.

And the Brit that said he thought "she was still sleeping" after a shag.....umm...wow.
Zafia
Posted: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 9:48:45 AM

chefkathleen wrote:
They do make Real Dolls for woman, yes. They too cost just as much and look and feel very real.

Part of me thinks this is very sad and yet part of me thinks these people are better off not being with real women and possibly breeding. But then again they're not hurting anyone, so have at it!

The guy that lives with his dad in Michigan was it? When he sent her off to be repaired he kissed her goodbye and told her he loved her.........umm...okay.

And the Brit that said he thought "she was still sleeping" after a shag.....umm...wow.

Exactly where the creepiness came in for me as well chef.....read2

Believe me I have empathy for these men that actually feel this way and again to each their own....but to say you want to be buried with them...WHOA!....

Plus I was thinking about it as well and it gave me the impression that they want a woman that does not talk, does not have an opinion will be there to have sex with WHENEVER they want......heyyy well they just made themselves a Stepford wife minus the robots.....appauling really......lol

Posted: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 11:09:38 AM

Wonder if Rob Zombie had a problem with the name of them, LDD?

You know Zafia, it's wrong on so many levels and yet at the same time part of me just wants to say "whatever"!!
Zafia
Posted: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 12:16:21 PM

chefkathleen wrote:
Wonder if Rob Zombie had a problem with the name of them, LDD?

You know Zafia, it's wrong on so many levels and yet at the same time part of me just wants to say "whatever"!!

Here, Here!!.........let's say it together "WHATEVER".....Applause

Posted: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 12:18:54 PM

hello1 occasion5 notworthy
Zafia
Posted: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 1:12:14 PM

chefkathleen wrote:
hello1 occasion5 notworthy

cheers....

Posted: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 2:02:24 PM

same to you honey!
Posted: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 11:14:55 PM

Quote:
I think they are called "men"

d'oh!
Posted: Thursday, July 10, 2008 10:57:46 AM

We didn't say there was anything wrong with it Hon. But you can read so many things into it. Someone said that they want a silent women, no talking, sex whenever he wants etc.
Perhaps some therapy to learn to interact with the opposite sex.
Or just plain ol' *shrug* who gives a shit? LOL!!happy8
Zafia
Posted: Thursday, July 10, 2008 1:12:29 PM

chefkathleen wrote:
We didn't say there was anything wrong with it Hon. But you can read so many things into it. Someone said that they want a silent women, no talking, sex whenever he wants etc.
Perhaps some therapy to learn to interact with the opposite sex.
Or just plain ol' *shrug* who gives a shit? LOL!!happy8

I understand what you mean Apes, but I ge the feeling that these men do not have woman in high regard to begin with and really just see them as objects for companionship without speech and sex. So, therapy is really what they should seek. They should really find out why they feel they can have a better relationship with an inanimate object then a REAL woman. Also one man stated that most relationships are temporary and with his dolls they are forever. Maybe he has some issues with change and loss that's my professional opinion, as a Therapist of course.... coffee

Pixie
Posted: Thursday, July 10, 2008 1:58:17 PM

All I can say is OMG!! I seriously sat here with my mouth hanging open!! Freaky, weird and totally not normal!!

♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Pixie
Posted: Thursday, July 10, 2008 2:26:02 PM

I honestly think this is just a lazy way out of taking the time to actually meet someone. You know the saying there is someone out there for everyone.

♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Zafia
Posted: Thursday, July 10, 2008 2:34:26 PM

Pixie wrote:
I honestly think this is just a lazy way out of taking the time to actually meet someone. You know the saying there is someone out there for everyone.

I agree.....coffee

mrplow
Posted: Thursday, July 10, 2008 5:44:26 PM

They all need psychiatric help if you ask me.
Posted: Thursday, July 10, 2008 8:19:19 PM

Believe me, nobody's ganging up on you, April. These forums require respect for differing points of view and that's all that is. A lot of us like to start a thread with something shocking or controversial, and get everyone's opinion about it.
Zafia
Posted: Thursday, July 10, 2008 9:58:19 PM

I agree with Rocco and Lush...apes.....its just a difference of opinion thats all......hello2

ASubtlepassion
Posted: Friday, July 11, 2008 8:51:58 AM

Has anyone seen that "Lars" movie? That may give you a different perspective on it.

No, it won't, but it was still a good movie. Go rent it. Shoot, got rent three movies, and make that one part of the three. That way you can watch it first and then move on...

Lars--he's a very nice fella. I won't tell you the ending.
Posted: Friday, July 11, 2008 9:30:22 AM

Lars movie? I haven't heard of it. Is it new? I love renting movies!!
nicola
Posted: Friday, July 11, 2008 5:22:43 PM

I watched a French movie years ago where a guy was so sick of his wife he bought a real doll and turfed his wife out.

I bet this Lars one is a rip of that. I can't for the life of me remember what it was called. Hilarious though, especially when he took her to a funeral. I love bad taste movies icon_smile

EDIT: Found it - Monique. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0304417/ How are Hollywood allowed to steal movie ideas like this? dontknow
Posted: Friday, July 11, 2008 10:23:09 PM

Man, if you like bad-taste movies, go see "In Bruges". Had a few scenes that turned me off to the whole thing.

Now back to the topic at hand.
Posted: Saturday, July 12, 2008 8:42:22 AM

We saw "In Bruges". I was disappointed but, it did have some funny moments. 1 or 2.
bassguitarbubba
Posted: Saturday, July 12, 2008 6:09:37 PM

I've heard of the addage that there is "someone for everyone." I'm not sure that whoever coined the addage meant to include dolls...
ASubtlepassion
Posted: Saturday, July 12, 2008 7:04:35 PM

That would be "someTHING for everyone", but I thought that had to do with amusement parks and such.
rickjones185
Posted: Friday, September 26, 2008 9:25:49 AM

I am not into dolls. The best part of sex is getting my partner off first and as many times as possible. Many times I eat my wife and I don't cum. She is multi orgasmic and I love to make her cum many times.When I have sex with guys I don't cum. I just suck them off or they screw me and cum.
Mrpresident
Posted: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 5:57:15 PM

I think it is sad. but to everyone their own, said the woman kissing her cow...

u can call me Daddy!!! ;)
nastynate69
Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 12:51:27 PM

lol sssooooo funny, but that aside I don't think that in the begining it was plan A for these guys,think about it, would any of you ladies go out with any of them ( I mean before the doll thing ) with women...beging women ( very high Standards ) I think not