Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Masturbation and marriage Options · View
Guest
Posted: Sunday, December 12, 2010 1:32:47 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,935
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I just love how open this site is. I'm a little embarrassed to ask this but I am happily married woman who is very satisfied sexually with my man, but I still LOVE masturbating. Is this normal? Most of my friends say no, but I can't keep my hands off myself at times. I need your input ladies.
sprite
Posted: Sunday, December 12, 2010 1:48:28 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,662
Location: My Tower, United States
omg, this is SO normal! i mean, i'm not married, but i AM in a long term relationship, and yep, we both masturbate, sometimes together, often apart, and sometimes my partner is the star of my fantasies, but as often, she's not, and visa versa, and really, it's all part of a healthy sex drive. i'd be more worried if you DIDN'T masturbate, to be honest. hope this helps.

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
SweetPenny
Posted: Sunday, December 12, 2010 1:54:57 PM

Rank: Moderator

Joined: 6/15/2010
Posts: 1,271
Location: State of Confusion
Yeah, this is totally normal. I'm married and I masturbate quite often. My husband works a lot of late nights, and well..I gotta kill time somehow.
sprite
Posted: Sunday, December 12, 2010 2:01:27 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,662
Location: My Tower, United States
and anyways, i imagine your husband masturbates from time to time, i mean really, all healthy males do, even if they are embarrassed to talk about it! it's normal! this is why porn/smut/erotica exist - i mean, really, people read the stories here for any other reason? :D

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Guest
Posted: Sunday, December 12, 2010 2:50:12 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,935
Most definitely normal! And agree with Sprite and Sweet Penny. It is fun with your partner or alone! We just made sure it never replaced the intimacy between us.
Vavavoom
Posted: Sunday, December 12, 2010 2:51:00 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 4/11/2010
Posts: 50
Location: California
sprite wrote:
omg, this is SO normal! i mean, i'm not married, but i AM in a long term relationship, and yep, we both masturbate, sometimes together, often apart, and sometimes my partner is the star of my fantasies, but as often, she's not, and visa versa, and really, it's all part of a healthy sex drive. i'd be more worried if you DIDN'T masturbate, to be honest. hope this helps.


Ditto, ditto, ditto and DITTO

What Sprite said for all of it! And I have been married for 25 years!

Love yourself enough to make yourself feel good. <3
Guest
Posted: Sunday, December 12, 2010 3:02:14 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,935
Vavavoom wrote:
sprite wrote:
omg, this is SO normal! i mean, i'm not married, but i AM in a long term relationship, and yep, we both masturbate, sometimes together, often apart, and sometimes my partner is the star of my fantasies, but as often, she's not, and visa versa, and really, it's all part of a healthy sex drive. i'd be more worried if you DIDN'T masturbate, to be honest. hope this helps.


Ditto, ditto, ditto and DITTO

What Sprite said for all of it! And I have been married for 25 years!

Love yourself enough to make yourself feel good. <3


All our Ladies are spot on right!!

Loving ourselves is important. And, what's good for the boys (and most men I know masturbate regularly regardless of being in a relationship or not) ... is good for us!!

ok ... maybe I am a bit of a hedonist - but it feels so good!! flower

Van
Nikki703
Posted: Monday, December 13, 2010 8:10:04 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 12,684
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
When I was married, I masturbated all the time. It is perfectly normal and healthy. You need to know your body and what makes you feel good in order to communicate that to your partner.

And now that I am in a relationship again, I still masturbate all the time. Sometimes we masturbate together.

Nothing wrong with a little fantasy and enjoying your own body!!

Guest
Posted: Monday, December 13, 2010 8:15:00 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,935
Coming from a married male, it's perfectly normal! My partner knows it turns me on and we often do it together. In fact we were in a long-distance relationship for quite sometime and often masturbated over the phone. Again, I think it is perfectly fine and normal. On the other hand I do know of people who believe that because you are in a relationship or married that you shouldn't/or don't have to because you can have intercourse.
lafayettemister
Posted: Monday, December 13, 2010 9:05:34 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/4/2010
Posts: 6,376
Location: Alabama, United States
I'm married and I masturbate all the time. Although in my case it's out of necessity. lmao





When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Nikki703
Posted: Monday, December 13, 2010 12:41:22 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 12,684
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
smoothsolo1 wrote:
Coming from a married male, it's perfectly normal! My partner knows it turns me on and we often do it together. In fact we were in a long-distance relationship for quite sometime and often masturbated over the phone. Again, I think it is perfectly fine and normal. On the other hand I do know of people who believe that because you are in a relationship or married that you shouldn't/or don't have to because you can have intercourse.


I actually know a couple who think masturbation is cheating. LOL
sprite
Posted: Monday, December 13, 2010 12:43:58 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,662
Location: My Tower, United States
Nikki703 wrote:
smoothsolo1 wrote:
Coming from a married male, it's perfectly normal! My partner knows it turns me on and we often do it together. In fact we were in a long-distance relationship for quite sometime and often masturbated over the phone. Again, I think it is perfectly fine and normal. On the other hand I do know of people who believe that because you are in a relationship or married that you shouldn't/or don't have to because you can have intercourse.


I actually know a couple who think masturbation is cheating. LOL


omg, that's just... i am speechless! LOL

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
lafayettemister
Posted: Monday, December 13, 2010 1:04:01 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/4/2010
Posts: 6,376
Location: Alabama, United States
Nikki703 wrote:
smoothsolo1 wrote:
Coming from a married male, it's perfectly normal! My partner knows it turns me on and we often do it together. In fact we were in a long-distance relationship for quite sometime and often masturbated over the phone. Again, I think it is perfectly fine and normal. On the other hand I do know of people who believe that because you are in a relationship or married that you shouldn't/or don't have to because you can have intercourse.


I actually know a couple who think masturbation is cheating. LOL


I know someone very very well that thinks masturbation is cheating. It's really a dumb notion.





When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
babybella182
Posted: Monday, December 13, 2010 2:14:13 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 7/6/2010
Posts: 11
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom
Judging by the responses - I guess you see the general idea that it is totally normal

But anyway, just to add to the majority - it is normal to do that :)

And good fun too :p

x
lafayettemister
Posted: Monday, December 13, 2010 2:24:15 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/4/2010
Posts: 6,376
Location: Alabama, United States
hornyslut182 wrote:
Judging by the responses - I guess you see the general idea that it is totally normal

But anyway, just to add to the majority - it is normal to do that :)

And good fun too :p

x


And even more fun when done with a willing partner!





When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Vavavoom
Posted: Monday, December 13, 2010 11:20:46 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 4/11/2010
Posts: 50
Location: California
lafayettemister wrote:
hornyslut182 wrote:
Judging by the responses - I guess you see the general idea that it is totally normal

But anyway, just to add to the majority - it is normal to do that :)

And good fun too :p

x


And even more fun when done with a willing partner!


Mutual masterbation...EVEN MORE FUN.. ;) ....and normal...not cheating...I do not understand that one at all.
lafayettemister
Posted: Tuesday, December 14, 2010 6:45:08 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/4/2010
Posts: 6,376
Location: Alabama, United States
Vavavoom wrote:
lafayettemister wrote:
hornyslut182 wrote:
Judging by the responses - I guess you see the general idea that it is totally normal

But anyway, just to add to the majority - it is normal to do that :)

And good fun too :p

x


And even more fun when done with a willing partner!


Mutual masterbation...EVEN MORE FUN.. ;) ....and normal...not cheating...I do not understand that one at all.


The feeling is mutual! haha





When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
LadyLoveJoy
Posted: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 12:28:07 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 11/26/2010
Posts: 23
Location: south west uk
Yes. Being with another doesnt make them repsonsible for each and every single orgasm you experience, at least for me it doesnt. Hope you find the right sollution for you.


'A bird doesnt sing because it has an answer-it sings because it has a song' chinese proverb
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 12:34:03 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,935
Guest wrote:
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I just love how open this site is. I'm a little embarrassed to ask this but I am happily married woman who is very satisfied sexually with my man, but I still LOVE masturbating. Is this normal? Most of my friends say no, but I can't keep my hands off myself at times. I need your input ladies.


your new ha ha with 55,000 forum post - hee hee that was a good laugh!
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 12:36:46 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,935
I recall a memory when I was married, I turned myself on in bed while my hubby was sleeping ha ha. I nearly had a heart-attack everytime I thought he was gonna wake up LOL. I didn't want sex; I needed to get off on my own fingers that night. evil4
WickedShads
Posted: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 1:12:05 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/26/2009
Posts: 1,195
Location: Pennsylvania, United States
Vavavoom wrote:
lafayettemister wrote:
hornyslut182 wrote:
Judging by the responses - I guess you see the general idea that it is totally normal

But anyway, just to add to the majority - it is normal to do that :)

And good fun too :p

x


And even more fun when done with a willing partner!


Mutual masterbation...EVEN MORE FUN.. ;) ....and normal...not cheating...I do not understand that one at all.


Mutual mastubation with someone OTHER than your partner - now that in my eyes would constitute cheating. Otherwise, I agree, not cheating, and normal.

"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 6:29:02 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,935
HoneyBee000 wrote:
I recall a memory when I was married, I turned myself on in bed while my hubby was sleeping ha ha. I nearly had a heart-attack everytime I thought he was gonna wake up LOL. I didn't want sex; I needed to get off on my own fingers that night. evil4


I remember a few moments like HoneyBee's .... very erotic in some ways.

The sounds of wetness in a quiet room, hearing him breathing and having NO idea!! icon_smile

A Stolen Moment!

Van
ricksmomliz
Posted: Friday, March 25, 2011 9:20:21 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 7/29/2010
Posts: 11
Location: Huntsville, AL
I'm not married, but in a relationship (as is evident from our stories). I still masturbate quite regularly, at least once a day. So does he. And we masturbate together.
Guest
Posted: Saturday, March 26, 2011 11:11:13 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,935
I am married and have a super sexual relationship with my man. I think it is super other may not. No way does this relationship eliminate the need and desire to explore and know my body. As that smart Nikki703 says.

I do not masturbate every day, but certainly most days and then there are days when it seems like I spend most of the day pleasuring myself. Not true but a good part of the day anyhow. My guy has no problem with it infact he rather enjoys watching me masturbate.

Why would anyone who loves you want to take this pleasure away from the woman in his/her life?
Guest
Posted: Saturday, March 26, 2011 11:23:58 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,935
I have been married 10 years and still masturbate on a regular basis. My husband encourages me to explore my body. In my case I find it helps me greatly with staying comfortable in my own skin and knowing myself sexually. Getting lost within ones body while fantasizing is also a great tension and stress reliever.
ShyVixen
Posted: Saturday, March 26, 2011 6:37:19 PM

Rank: Story Verifier

Joined: 5/2/2009
Posts: 1,394
Location: United States
Very normal! Before I came to Lush I never understood why my husband would masturbate all the time and not just come to me to fulfill his needs, it use to stir up some terrible fights between the two of us. Now that I've become more open to understanding his need to masturbate, I'm also comfortable fulfilling my own needs and desires and love the freedom of not feeling ashamed or guilty about pleasing myself. Now we discuss masturbation often, he even took me to purchase a new toy this week, something he has never done! Now, I just need to get him to be comfortable masturbating together. One step at a time!
Guest
Posted: Sunday, March 27, 2011 2:27:42 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,935
ooooooh its definately normal ........ i think your friends just hate to admit it!
Guest
Posted: Sunday, March 27, 2011 4:55:01 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,935
Why deny yourself one of the most pleasurable experiences you can give your body. love7
matman
Posted: Sunday, March 27, 2011 5:57:40 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/8/2011
Posts: 1,601
Location: NE USA, United States
Just to provide another male perspective, yes it is important to be comfortable with your sexuality in marriage......masturbation alone or with your partner can be very satisfying!
T0ady
Posted: Sunday, March 27, 2011 7:09:20 AM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 10/14/2010
Posts: 55
Location: Your mind, United Kingdom
As Woody Alan says "Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love"... I am very happily married, and I masturbate most days
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.