Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Help me! Options · View
Posted: Thursday, January 13, 2011 3:16:16 PM

I'm a 20 year old virgin who doesn't know how to meet women.
Once they do notice me and get to know me, I almost instantly become her new best friend.
I'm tired of being just a friend, please help me.
Any tips on starting conversations wirh beautiful women/dating/making a move?
TopThis
Posted: Thursday, January 13, 2011 3:19:47 PM

Be yourself. Even best friends get laid. Earning the trust of a woman is not easy, if you are friend material you're halfway there.
Posted: Thursday, January 13, 2011 3:31:29 PM

TopThis wrote:

Be yourself. Even best friends get laid. Earning the trust of a woman is not easy, if you are friend material you're halfway there.

I think that I do have their full trust. I'm the one they come to when they have problems, I'm the shoulder they crie on.
But there must be more to it than trust. I only had one serious girlfriend.
TopThis
Posted: Thursday, January 13, 2011 3:40:50 PM

You can't walk into a restaurant and just stand there, expecting to be fed. No one knows what you want unless you make that known. You also can't order something that isn't on the menu. So in interaction with the women that trust you, make your needs to known too. If she states a sexual problem that you think you can help her, speak up. All that she can say is no.

If you can't say it, write it.
LadyX
Posted: Thursday, January 13, 2011 3:58:28 PM

Inexperienced wrote:
I'm a 20 year old virgin who doesn't know how to meet women.
Once they do notice me and get to know me, I almost instantly become her new best friend.
I'm tired of being just a friend, please help me.
Any tips on starting conversations wirh beautiful women/dating/making a move?

1-Don't give your life history immediately, leave some mystery

2-Don't share your 'feelings'. If you do, then so will we. Once we share 'feelings', a) we've given too much away to feel like the romantic/sexual playing field is still even, and b) you're now performing the same functions as our female friends, only you're probably a better listener than most of them. And if we aren't fucking our female friends, then we probably aren't fucking you either.

If you can keep those two in mind, then you're safe to

3- be yourself, and with confidence.

After that, its all about chemistry and how you two interact. Good luck!
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Thursday, January 13, 2011 4:07:28 PM

Flirt.

If you don't flirt early on, then we will treat you like a girl.

Then when you do finally flirt, it will just end up creeping us out.

Creating and maintaining a light aura of sexual tension is key to keeping us intrigued and interested in more than just using you as a shoulder to cry on, or someone to hold our purse while we are shopping.

Magical_felix
Posted: Thursday, January 13, 2011 6:02:51 PM

I know I'm not a gal... But I think the best piece of advice I can give you is just don't be scared of rejection. That's probably why you always end up as a friend because you are too nice. Just go ahead and ask women out. Dont offer to help them with some stupid shit they dont want to take care of. That will put you in the helpful sucker that will do stuff I don't want to do for me catagory. Just ask them out on a proper date. Then there won't be a question in their mind about your intention. They'll know you like them romantically and will say yes if they find you decent enough or say no if there's no chance. So some will say no, who gives a shit really? Maybe only you but once you kill that fear it's only a matter of time before you get a date. Most of the time once they say yes to a date it's because they would probably fuck you based on looks alone. If you don't mess it up by being a total stupid ass on the date then you'll be fuckin' in no time.

Also dont compliment shit that doesn't merit a compliment or laugh at things that aren't funny. Dont always bend over backward or be the one that compromises. This gives them a dominating role and makes you look like a pushover. Who wants to be with someone that is always kissing your ass? That's boring. Dont whine either or be negative, save that for girls you want to be friends with. Also be clean. A single thing like bad breath or body odor will keep you a virgin forever.

Oh and one more thing... Don't ever ever ever admit that you are a virgin. Virgin's turn me off and it probably turns women off even more.

ChaCha
Posted: Thursday, January 13, 2011 7:15:52 PM

Magical_felix wrote:
I know I'm not a gal... But I think the best piece of advice I can give you is just don't be scared of rejection. That's probably why you always end up as a friend because you are too nice. Just go ahead and ask women out. Dont offer to help them with some stupid shit they dont want to take care of. That will put you in the helpful sucker that will do stuff I don't want to do for me catagory. Just ask them out on a proper date. Then there won't be a question in their mind about your intention. They'll know you like them romantically and will say yes if they find you decent enough or say no if there's no chance. So some will say no, who gives a shit really? Maybe only you but once you kill that fear it's only a matter of time before you get a date. Most of the time once they say yes to a date it's because they would probably fuck you based on looks alone. If you don't mess it up by being a total stupid ass on the date then you'll be fuckin' in no time.

Also dont compliment shit that doesn't merit a compliment or laugh at things that aren't funny. Dont always bend over backward or be the one that compromises. This gives them a dominating role and makes you look like a pushover. Who wants to be with someone that is always kissing your ass? That's boring. Dont whine either or be negative, save that for girls you want to be friends with. Also be clean. A single thing like bad breath or body odor will keep you a virgin forever.

Oh and one more thing... Don't ever ever ever admit that you are a virgin. Virgin's turn me off and it probably turns women off even more.

Very well said!!!