Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

that's hot .... or is it really? Options · View
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 8:44:17 AM

Rank: Alpha Blonde

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,300
Location: West Coast
LittleBambi wrote:
'but compared to the average woman of her age, she is hot'

....well, that all depends on opinion doesn't it? Although I do appreciate you said 'just my opinion though' further along your post.

As someone said above, some people aren't into blondes...some people aren't into the 'look' that Paris has...I personally am not in to blondes male or female, it's not a rule as such but they rarely get a first look from me, let alone a second look. Not saying the rugged, blonde guy that gets on my bus every morning isn't hot though. :p But either way, I'm not into her 'look' at all....barbie fakeness? Not for me... give me a naturally gorgeous girl any day. Give her some decent curves too!

There's nothing wrong with being into the barbie kind of look...it's just personal taste...so to call 'bullshit' on it seems a bit odd to me, perhaps the people above were actually just speaking their personal opinions and preferences as opposed to simply saying it because, perhaps, it makes them feel better or some other reason. But, only the posters will know that.

At the end of the day....it's down to one's own opinion and personal tastes.


There are lots of people in Hollywood whose "look I am not into"... but I can still appreciate that they are very attractive people. For example, I'm not into redheads personally, but I think Isla Fisher and Julianne Moore are beautiful. I don't see beauty in terms of my personal preferences or who I would sleep with, I try to see it on a more unbiased aesthetic scale. If I wasn't attracted to blondes, I still would not carry the opinion that there is no such thing as an 'attractive blonde'. I would simply say "that person is good looking, but not really my type"...

Chances are that if the paparazzi is stalking them, and they are getting endorsement deals and time on TV or the big screen, they are approximating a standard of beauty that the 'majority' find appealing.

I just find it hard to believe that if Paris Hilton (even if she wasn't Paris Hilton) was in a bar and flirting with a heterosexual man and she suggested that they go back to her hotel room, that a guy would say "Ugh, sorry no, I'm not into the barbie look."

To me, it's all about a leading question... when a girl asks a guy "look at her, she's so skinny and annoying...do you even find her hot?", the guy will answer "No". Same as when a girl asks "do I look fat in these jeans?", the guy will also answer "No". These are simple "man-swers" that every guy learns to pre-program into his mind in order to avoid pissing off the woman asking the question.

Hollywood is the land of superficiality. If someone is consistently on the Hollywood radar, then they are "attractive" to the majority. There is obviously a hierarchy among the Hollywood set, but they are usually "better looking" than the average person of their age.


Guest
Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 11:36:28 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,818
Personally I don't consider people 'beautiful' or 'attractive' unless I find them to be so (physically), if I don't find them physically good looking then I will certainly not consider them beautiful/attractive etc without knowing them. There are some people I don't find attractive or particularly attractive that I consider beautiful people because I know them and am aware of their beautiful qualities.

Sure, most men would 'do' her, let's be frank. But men are men and will shag most things that a) let them and are b) reasonable looking. Not all men, but most.

'There is obviously a hierarchy among the Hollywood set, but they are usually "better looking" than the average person of their age.'

Perhaps I have misunderstood your phrasing of the above, but to me that looks like you're considering that a fact...you made a statement. Well, that sort of thing can surely never be a fact since it is a matter of opinion...to present it as a fact is to assume the opinions of everybody ....which is madness.

One might also point out that celebrities are often found 'attractive' by people because they feel they know some stuff about them...from press and so on, and at the end of the day, how many of us have fallen in love with a portrayed character? That isn't meant 100% literally...I just mean that one can be drawn towards, for instance, an actor's character (and thus feel differently towards said actor) in any given film/program/show etc.

Also....I have been with a guy that answered 'yes' when I asked him if 'these jeans' made me look fat....hehe, my kind of guy!
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 11:41:45 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,818
I don't think she was saying it was a fact that guys would think Paris Hilton was hot. But if guy after guy says that she isn't, then that is very suspicious and you just know they are lying or they are doing the thing where every celebrity is judged against the most gorgeous people in the world, which is crazy right? Either way it is bullshit, and thats what she was saying I think. Not that any single person is lying or that its a fact that she is attractive to everybody. Of course not.
Piquet
Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 12:44:37 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/12/2009
Posts: 339
Location: Adelaide, Australia


I can say, without any shadow of doubt in my mind, that I do not find Paris Hilton attractive.
Sure, she exhibits quite a few of the commercially acceptable attributes of beauty. Attributes such as facial symmetry…..and…..and….er…

Her sexiness is superficial in the extreme and once the looks are lost, and time will take them away, have no doubt, she will be forgotten – a footnote in the history of taste and fashion or lack there of.

She is simply one of these people who is famous for being rich and for being skanky and in the 21st century with our fondness for celebrity, she fits the bill of someone who is merely famous for being famous.


Hot? I think not.



http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/claudia-incarnatapart-vii.aspx
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 1:31:11 PM

Rank: Alpha Blonde

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,300
Location: West Coast
LittleBambi wrote:

'There is obviously a hierarchy among the Hollywood set, but they are usually "better looking" than the average person of their age.'

Perhaps I have misunderstood your phrasing of the above, but to me that looks like you're considering that a fact...you made a statement. Well, that sort of thing can surely never be a fact since it is a matter of opinion...to present it as a fact is to assume the opinions of everybody ....which is madness.



What I meant was within Hollywood, there is a beauty hierarchy. Girls like Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox and Charlize Theron are going to be seen as way better looking than Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian. And likewise compared to the average non-celeb girl, Paris and Kim may be seen as better looking. Yes, beauty is subjective, and varies according to opinion to a certain degree, however models and actors are judged as being "good looking" in general. If they weren't, then they would not be in the industry in the capacity that they are. I'm also aware that there are many 'character actors' and people who diverge from the "norm of beauty", but they still make up the minority, compared to the typical hollywood set.

Also... Just to be clear, again... I am not saying that Paris Hilton (herself) is the hottest ticket, because I know that her persona rubs some people the wrong way. I am saying that if a girl named Jenny who had the same physical attributes as Paris Hilton was to be judged against the average girl her age (on a purely physical level), she would be considered attractive by the vast majority of people. I'm basing it strictly on looks here, not on personality, image, or intelligence... The original question in this thread was asking if Paris wasn't a celebrity but just a random girl that you saw on the beach, would she warrant a second glance. And that is what I've been talking about.

Think about it this way: If this girl was standing across from you at the bar, and her name was Jenny Smith, and from what you knew, she spent her spare time volunteering at an orphanage, finishing her degree in aerospace engineering, and baking cupcakes for the local hospital... would you give her a second glance or would you deem her as below average in terms of looks?







FicklePickleTickle
Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 5:28:11 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/2/2010
Posts: 949
Location: Sneaking up behind you.
Paris Hilton 95% of the time looks like a dude to me. I don't find her to be hot at all. There are plenty of non-celebrities who I think are much much hotter than she can ever hope to be.

Sorry, not everyone sees things the same way that others do.

The reviews are in. Here's what people are saying about FicklePickleTickle:
"BestCukeOnTheVine" - LusciousLola.
"Pickle juice rocks!" - curiousbutterfly.
"Pickles is really a jalapeño" - sw33tang3l
"Will someone make that guy sit down, my kids can't see the movie?!?" - Some guy in at the theater.
"Shouldn't he be wearing clothes if he's going to be in the wedding?" - Your mom.
"If FTP Eats A Pickle, Is That Cannibalism? " Nikki703
"FTP makes me wet. . ." - imhapless.
"Always thought he was dill but he's actually a sweet pickle." - kinkygirl.

Magical_felix
Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 5:57:43 PM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 4,913
Location: California
shi_squared wrote:
I don't think she was saying it was a fact that guys would think Paris Hilton was hot. But if guy after guy says that she isn't, then that is very suspicious and you just know they are lying or...


Or... They are just bullshitting to appear deeper or above being attracted to someone on a purely physical level. Men know that women don't like Paris Hilton so we say shit like, "oh yeah baby you're right she so stupid and that droopy eye makes her so hideous." When in reality if she walked up to guys and started flirting, all of those guys would flirt right back. They'd pet that stupid dog too and tell her how cute they think it is.

Kind of like the do these jeans make me look fat question like it was mentioned already. A guy asks another guy about a girl walking by's ass and he'll tell the truth. Asked directly by a woman and the truth starts to get sugarcoated to the extent that we just say no. Some of us are brave enough to say something like, "I think the stitching is off or something, I think they gave you a defective pair babe." and the ones that just say yes... Well you guys have been together for a while. The rest of us have to be more careful so we can get to that point one day.




Piquet
Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 6:46:58 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/12/2009
Posts: 339
Location: Adelaide, Australia
The point tends to get lost in long threads like this and so in answer to the main point; If Paris Hilton comes back as Jenny smith in the next life and spends her time volunteering at an orphanage, studying to better herself and baking cupcakes then I would certainly give her a second look.

Paris herself may stop being a waste of space one day and actually use her fame and money to contribute something good to society............we await that day.



http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/claudia-incarnatapart-vii.aspx
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 6:47:32 PM

Rank: Alpha Blonde

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,300
Location: West Coast
FicklePickleTickle wrote:
Paris Hilton 95% of the time looks like a dude to me. I don't find her to be hot at all. There are plenty of non-celebrities who I think are much much hotter than she can ever hope to be.

Sorry, not everyone sees things the same way that others do.


Wow... a girl that looks like Paris would score less than a 5 out of 10 in your books? There must be some smoking hot girls in your town! icon_smile


FicklePickleTickle
Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 6:58:31 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/2/2010
Posts: 949
Location: Sneaking up behind you.
No offense, Doll, but you are being completely egocentric about this.

You are saying that because you think she's hot, that I do too. Therefore if I compare her to a noncelebrity and she comes out lower than them, that they are super hot.

The reality of this is that I do not think she's hot to begin with. Not in the slightest. Therefore many women in the world are hotter to me, even someone who most people would consider to be average.

Don't apply your likes to me. I'm not you. I wouldn't assume that you like everything that I do and therefore criticize you for not sharing my opinion. So why do that to me?

With that said, I do agree that the original question was leading, but you've taken it to an extreme in the other direction by slamming people for not liking Paris.

If you think I'm just trying to impress Amber or I'm falling for the leading question, feel free to look for a topic with a Paris nipple slip and see what I wrote in there, long before I saw this.

The reviews are in. Here's what people are saying about FicklePickleTickle:
"BestCukeOnTheVine" - LusciousLola.
"Pickle juice rocks!" - curiousbutterfly.
"Pickles is really a jalapeño" - sw33tang3l
"Will someone make that guy sit down, my kids can't see the movie?!?" - Some guy in at the theater.
"Shouldn't he be wearing clothes if he's going to be in the wedding?" - Your mom.
"If FTP Eats A Pickle, Is That Cannibalism? " Nikki703
"FTP makes me wet. . ." - imhapless.
"Always thought he was dill but he's actually a sweet pickle." - kinkygirl.

tnblue
Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 7:24:02 PM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 2/14/2010
Posts: 8
Location: south
Paris is pretty and because she carries her sex so well it attracts men because she gives the impression that hey you might score. But when common sense hits most guys know she is out of reach and therefore not near as sexy.
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 7:28:18 PM

Rank: Alpha Blonde

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,300
Location: West Coast
FicklePickleTickle wrote:
No offense, Doll, but you are being completely egocentric about this.

You are saying that because you think she's hot, that I do too. Therefore if I compare her to a noncelebrity and she comes out lower than them, that they are super hot.

The reality of this is that I do not think she's hot to begin with. Not in the slightest. Therefore many women in the world are hotter to me, even someone who most people would consider to be average.

Don't apply your likes to me. I'm not you. I wouldn't assume that you like everything that I do and therefore criticize you for not sharing my opinion. So why do that to me?

With that said, I do agree that the original question was leading, but you've taken it to an extreme in the other direction by slamming people for not liking Paris.

If you think I'm just trying to impress Amber or I'm falling for the leading question, feel free to look for a topic with a Paris nipple slip and see what I wrote in there, long before I saw this.


No offense taken, Pickle. I'm enjoying the conversation. icon_smile

I'm not a Paris Hilton fan, as I've stated before. I would not slam anyone for disliking Paris (as herself). And I don't think I've done that. I'm talking strictly about looks, not the girl, herself.

I actually try to take the non-egocentric approach of rating someone on looks as objectively as I can, even though they may not be my type or someone that I would personally be attracted to. For example... I'm not attracted to Orlando Bloom... but do I think that he is below average in looks?... No... that's just not my physical type. But compared to the average guy, I think he's definitely good looking. I just take my preferences out of the equation and try to see things as they are.

We obviously hold people to different standards of beauty though. No worries...that is one variable I obviously didn't take into account during this discussion. Maybe I do need to be more critical of what people look like. Clearly I'm being way too generous with my rating system. I try not to be so superficial... but in the end, maybe I'm just too nice that way... glasses8


FicklePickleTickle
Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 7:41:18 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/2/2010
Posts: 949
Location: Sneaking up behind you.
I guess my whole thing is that I understand that people think she's hot, I just do not understand why they do.

There are a few other celebrities that I would say that about too. I just have different taste than most people, I guess.

The reviews are in. Here's what people are saying about FicklePickleTickle:
"BestCukeOnTheVine" - LusciousLola.
"Pickle juice rocks!" - curiousbutterfly.
"Pickles is really a jalapeño" - sw33tang3l
"Will someone make that guy sit down, my kids can't see the movie?!?" - Some guy in at the theater.
"Shouldn't he be wearing clothes if he's going to be in the wedding?" - Your mom.
"If FTP Eats A Pickle, Is That Cannibalism? " Nikki703
"FTP makes me wet. . ." - imhapless.
"Always thought he was dill but he's actually a sweet pickle." - kinkygirl.

stephanie
Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 7:43:16 PM

Rank: Bohemian

Joined: 1/1/2010
Posts: 4,886
Location: Dublin, Ire., Ireland


Paris Hilton is a Five-Out-Of-Ten girl.... She looks like a Duck in cute clothes... She's also proved herself to be perhaps the worst fuck EVER in the history of recorded fucks.... God love her, but stupidity, venality, inanity and a deep sense that she doesen't really get what life is about makes me feel sorry for her... So unattractive....

She could be Pretty and Beautiful and desirable.... But she has an emptyness of soul that really turns me off! Stupid Girl!!!!

In another 30 years she'll be Zha Zha Gabor..... Without the talent, obviously.... (Brrr.....) I feel sorry for Paris Hilton..... a silly, silly rich pretty girl who can't find her place.... She'll never do anything worthwhile....

Why am I even talking about this Waxwork????

xx S

Imbecile! - de som empire
Si nos efforts te delevraient,
Tes baisers ressuseraient
Le cadavere de ton Wampyr! (Baudelaire.)
(I'll ATTEMPT a free translation...)
"Idiot! Even if our efforts were
To deliver you from Her empire,
Your kisses would bring back to life
The corpse of your beloved Vampire."
EVERYONE WHO SPEAKS FRENCH: "THat isn't quite correct..."
Magical_felix
Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 7:46:59 PM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 4,913
Location: California
FicklePickleTickle wrote:
I guess my whole thing is that I understand that people think she's hot, I just do not understand why they do.

There are a few other celebrities that I would say that about too. I just have different taste than most people, I guess.


Paris Hilton has long legs, big breasts, long blond hair, blue eyes (I think they're blue) and a an above average face when compared to regular girls. That's why pickle.

You don't like girls like that? Who in your opinion is hot? Who is less hot than Paris if anyone is?



stephanie
Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 7:56:07 PM

Rank: Bohemian

Joined: 1/1/2010
Posts: 4,886
Location: Dublin, Ire., Ireland


Surely that should read " Who Is Less Hot then Paris Hilton????"

Hilary Clinton is less hot.....

And if her and Paris were available then I'd FIGHT to lick Hillary Clinton!!!!

x S

Imbecile! - de som empire
Si nos efforts te delevraient,
Tes baisers ressuseraient
Le cadavere de ton Wampyr! (Baudelaire.)
(I'll ATTEMPT a free translation...)
"Idiot! Even if our efforts were
To deliver you from Her empire,
Your kisses would bring back to life
The corpse of your beloved Vampire."
EVERYONE WHO SPEAKS FRENCH: "THat isn't quite correct..."
MrNudiePants
Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 8:01:16 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/10/2009
Posts: 2,141
Location: United States
Magical_felix wrote:
Paris Hilton has long legs, big breasts, long blond hair, blue eyes (I think they're blue) and a an above average face when compared to regular girls. That's why pickle.

You don't like girls like that? Who in your opinion is hot? Who is less hot than Paris if anyone is?



Paris Hilton has big boobs? She musta just bought them recently, 'cause she never had them before. That said, given Doll's new premise that "Jenny" is standing across the bar, has a pleasant personality, and isn't an asshole, then of course I'd find her attractive. I'd find her physically attractive anyway. It's jut an improved personality would make her just that much more attractive.

Magical_felix
Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 8:22:28 PM

Rank: Wild at Heart

Joined: 4/3/2010
Posts: 4,913
Location: California
MrNudiePants wrote:
Magical_felix wrote:
Paris Hilton has long legs, big breasts, long blond hair, blue eyes (I think they're blue) and a an above average face when compared to regular girls. That's why pickle.

You don't like girls like that? Who in your opinion is hot? Who is less hot than Paris if anyone is?



Paris Hilton has big boobs? She musta just bought them recently, 'cause she never had them before. That said, given Doll's new premise that "Jenny" is standing across the bar, has a pleasant personality, and isn't an asshole, then of course I'd find her attractive. I'd find her physically attractive anyway. It's jut an improved personality would make her just that much more attractive.


Well yeah, her personality makes her a vomit I agree. Her personality as it comes off in the media anyway. And I guess she does have smallish boobs... They're a good size for her frame though. But if I had never heard of her and she walked into the room I would find her very attractive. Let's get real, even if she was a bigger shit head and I knew all about it I'd still bang her... Just not if she was diseased. She's not diseased is she?




DamonX
Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 8:35:05 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/25/2009
Posts: 795
Doll, Doll, Doll....Shame on you! You should know better than to bring a huge helping of reality into a thread like this! Don't you know that people come here for fantasy? How dare you shatter their rose coloured glasses with such offensive honesty!

Paris Hilton is ugly! Who cares if 99.9999999% of the heterosexual male population would jump at the chance to have sex with a girl even close to her appearance. The "nice" girls, who spend their saturday nights at home with a tub of Ben and Jerry's say so!!! And who cares if that crew of ice cream devouring shut-ins would gladly trade places with her in a second, if given the chance. They need to feel good about themselves by pretending that their own intellect, personality (add any other non-physical trait) is far better!

Who cares that, if their best friend looked like Paris, they would describe her as beautiful. Who cares that if Paris starred in a movie about a lesbian serial killer or feminist lawyer who saves a town from an evil corporation, and not a cheesy reality show, she would probably be left alone completely. You simply can not admit that she is above average attractiveness from a physical point of view!

And let's not forget about the avatar chasing male troglodytes that inhabit the various nooks and crannies of the net.... Don't you know that you are severely hurting their chances of impressing Ms "58 year old bored housewife with an avatar of a 19 year old" ?? Have a little consideration will you! If some guy, who probably needs to pay to have sex, says that he would turn down Paris Hilton then you should take him at his word! Don't you realize that people that cringe at the sight of their own naked body are so far above such trivialities as "physical attraction"???? Perhaps you should age 20 years, gain 50 pounds and move into a trailer park so you can walk a mile in their shoes? Then see if you are sooo quick to admit that attractive people are attractive!

For shame Dancing doll. For shame!!!!!!Fugly
Woman
Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 8:53:43 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/21/2009
Posts: 674
Location: Stopping the war 'tween Harold and Kumar
I think Paris Hilton is NOT hot or beautiful. She is handsome though in my opinion. Kind of like the main woman character in that TV show Bones. She is not beautiful in my opinion. But she is handsome.

Personally; the reason I think she is so spoken of, followed about is she is a party girl. From what I have heard of her, she has the money to make her confident in what she does. She is promiscuous, and uses her body to her advantage (who doesn't sometimes??? I know I do when I feel like it). And because she has the money and the wealth to do what she wants, has been in TV shows, movies etc... people enjoy reading and hearing about the way she lives her life.

Now from everything I have heard men speak of what they look for in a woman at a bar, a woman who carries herself well and is confident, that is the kind of woman they gravitate towards. On the other hand, listening to a former co-worker, he basically said, "Who the fuck cares what a woman looks like if she is giving me head."



Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
BigDaddyRich
Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 10:32:03 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/9/2010
Posts: 668
Location: Ridge Manor, Florida, United States
Paris is filthy rich, and I think that;s the appeal everyone has about her.

Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 12:53:19 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,818
Good grief.

Damon, really? Did you just say this?

'The "nice" girls, who spend their saturday nights at home with a tub of Ben and Jerry's say so!!! And who cares if that crew of ice cream devouring shut-ins would gladly trade places with her in a second, if given the chance. They need to feel good about themselves by pretending that their own intellect, personality (add any other non-physical trait) is far better!'

That is quite possibly one of the most offensive things I have seen posted here. I thank you *so* much for labelling me (and others) like that.

The reality is we all have different opinions, you will never know FOR SURE who in this thread has what opinion - so to say they're bullshitting or lying or just trying to big themselves up is a) presumptuous b) rude (particularly if phrased as in the ridiculous quote above) and c) ridiculous.

It's ridiculous to make people's opinions for them or to say they are lying, this isn't maths, there's no right or wrong answer - so why on earth can't people have their opinions on it without being called bullshitters?

Yeah, perhaps one or two people in here have said something just to impress the opposite gender (or perhaps the same gender) but at the end of the day, we're online, what would a guy get out of impressing me, for instance? Not an awful lot. The point is you cannot go around assuming people's opinions, we're all entitled to them, and if we come somewhere like this to answer a question....then let us get on with it. Debate against someone's opinion, sure, but to say others' opinion is false.....

Perhaps I am being old fashioned in thinking that unless you know something for sure you shouldn't accuse someone.
Woman
Posted: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 1:44:26 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/21/2009
Posts: 674
Location: Stopping the war 'tween Harold and Kumar
LittleBambi wrote:
Perhaps I am being old fashioned in thinking that unless you know something for sure you shouldn't accuse someone.


I know for sure that I am god's gift to men.

Does this count???

Meh. What can I say. I didn't see Damon's post this morning. But I've a question for him, I spend many of my Saturday nights at home washing my hair, for I cannot eat ice cream. Am I still a nice girl???

As someone said above, it is all about opinions.

Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Woman
Posted: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 1:45:08 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/21/2009
Posts: 674
Location: Stopping the war 'tween Harold and Kumar
Woman wrote:
LittleBambi wrote:
Perhaps I am being old fashioned in thinking that unless you know something for sure you shouldn't accuse someone.


I know for sure that I am god's gift to men. Women too. The world even. Hell, I am the best thing since red wine. I know this to be true and sure.

Does this count???

Meh. What can I say. I didn't see Damon's post this morning. But I've a question for him, I spend many of my Saturday nights at home washing my hair, for I cannot eat ice cream. Am I still a nice girl???

As someone said above, it is all about opinions.


Blah. I must learn the difference between quote and edit. But I never learnt to read!!!!

Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
FicklePickleTickle
Posted: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 6:29:35 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/2/2010
Posts: 949
Location: Sneaking up behind you.
DamonX wrote:
Doll, Doll, Doll....Shame on you! You should know better than to bring a huge helping of reality into a thread like this! Don't you know that people come here for fantasy? How dare you shatter their rose coloured glasses with such offensive honesty!

Paris Hilton is ugly! Who cares if 99.9999999% of the heterosexual male population would jump at the chance to have sex with a girl even close to her appearance. The "nice" girls, who spend their saturday nights at home with a tub of Ben and Jerry's say so!!! And who cares if that crew of ice cream devouring shut-ins would gladly trade places with her in a second, if given the chance. They need to feel good about themselves by pretending that their own intellect, personality (add any other non-physical trait) is far better!

Who cares that, if their best friend looked like Paris, they would describe her as beautiful. Who cares that if Paris starred in a movie about a lesbian serial killer or feminist lawyer who saves a town from an evil corporation, and not a cheesy reality show, she would probably be left alone completely. You simply can not admit that she is above average attractiveness from a physical point of view!

And let's not forget about the avatar chasing male troglodytes that inhabit the various nooks and crannies of the net.... Don't you know that you are severely hurting their chances of impressing Ms "58 year old bored housewife with an avatar of a 19 year old" ?? Have a little consideration will you! If some guy, who probably needs to pay to have sex, says that he would turn down Paris Hilton then you should take him at his word! Don't you realize that people that cringe at the sight of their own naked body are so far above such trivialities as "physical attraction"???? Perhaps you should age 20 years, gain 50 pounds and move into a trailer park so you can walk a mile in their shoes? Then see if you are sooo quick to admit that attractive people are attractive!

For shame Dancing doll. For shame!!!!!!Fugly


Appeal to popularity.

500 million flies eat shit every day. That must mean it's the tastiest thing ever, right?

Taunt all you want. I'm not playing your game.:p

The reviews are in. Here's what people are saying about FicklePickleTickle:
"BestCukeOnTheVine" - LusciousLola.
"Pickle juice rocks!" - curiousbutterfly.
"Pickles is really a jalapeño" - sw33tang3l
"Will someone make that guy sit down, my kids can't see the movie?!?" - Some guy in at the theater.
"Shouldn't he be wearing clothes if he's going to be in the wedding?" - Your mom.
"If FTP Eats A Pickle, Is That Cannibalism? " Nikki703
"FTP makes me wet. . ." - imhapless.
"Always thought he was dill but he's actually a sweet pickle." - kinkygirl.

MMonroe
Posted: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 7:10:46 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/10/2009
Posts: 1,893
Location: United Kingdom
She might be 'hot' in her tabloid photos but scrape off the make up with paint stripper, take off her hair extensions, fake nails, fake boobs and whatever else shes got... shes probably not that hot.

Also, for me like others, ok shes made money and obviously someone out there likes enough to keep her in business but she cant act, cant sing, and probably cant do much else except use her body to make money



*Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?*



sprite
Posted: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 9:17:23 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,661
Location: My Tower, United States
My take on the subject. Ms Hilton would be attractive IF she wasn't Ms Hilton. If she was truly Jenny Smith, i'd find her cute, NOT the most amazing girl to walk the planet, mind you (i can come up with a list of 10 Lushies who are prettier without even slowing down) but yes, i'd find her attractive is she was sitting next to me at a bar. that said, i can't get pst the vapid self involvement that she seems to radiate, traits that tend to drop her several notches on my hot-o-meter. for me, inner beauty really does make a difference.

and truly, beauty is in the eye of the beholder - some guys like large breasts, some guys like brunettes, if they look at Ms Hilton and think 'yeah, not bad, but not really my type, and wow, that girl over there who looks like Jessica Alba is MUCH hotter' then i take them at their word. For the record, there are a handful of celebrities who i am supposed to find hot, who make me scratch my head and go, really? Paris Hilton is one of them - then again, i get to wake up to a true 10 every morning, so most woman are going to pale by comparison. AND don't forget i've seen photos of a few of you in here, and really, if Doll, or Lady X, or AlexisDD were in the room, poor old Paris wouldn't even get a second look.

to Damon : celebs fall into a different catagory. a lot of the time we are TOLD whom we should find good looking - tabloids, tv, the media in all it's different shapes and sizes. and truly, these people are usually seen in their best light, professionally made up, photographed, wearing designer outfits. These are the fantasy girls, the ones whom, if they lived next door to you and had a normal income, you might or might not look twice at when they bundled up their kids into their SUV in the moring, wearing sweats and no make up, whose beauty is as much illusion as it is reality. Oh, and yes, some of them would shine even in that setting, but then again, i don't think Paris Hilton is one of those - i think that, if you stripped her of her money and her personal handlers, she'd be pretty average in looks. you DO realize she pays good money to keep a staff around her who's only job is to make her look that good, right? can you imagine how good us Ben and Jerry eating nice girls would look if we had personal trainers, chefs, make-up artists, dressers, the like? my god, you'd be walking around in a garden of earthly delights!

oh, and don't even think about rolling out the jealousy speech with me, Mr X. i think i could compete with the girl on one of my better days, and certainly, if i had the resources she had and nothing better to do with my time then sitting around and looking good, i bet i could even outshine her. Yes, there's a bit of jealousy on my part, but it's not based on her looks - she got handed a silver spoon and who wouldn't want her life? that said, she's wasting it on all the wrong things. she could do some good in this world with that kind of dough - be nice to see her spend it on something beside 'powdering her nose' and buying outfis her accessory dogs, you know?

yeah, she, if she offered herself up, most guys would take her up on a sex romp, i don't deny that, but hell, that's just saying she's not ugly, rather then saying she's truly the brightest star on the planet. So, to answer Dolls question, yep, she's hot, but it's a fantasy hot, and not everyone wants to buy into that particular fantasy.

just my My 2 cents

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
LadyX
Posted: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 10:17:25 AM

Rank: Artistic Tart

Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,827
MMonroe wrote:
She might be 'hot' in her tabloid photos but scrape off the make up with paint stripper, take off her hair extensions, fake nails, fake boobs and whatever else shes got... shes probably not that hot.

Also, for me like others, ok shes made money and obviously someone out there likes enough to keep her in business but she cant act, cant sing, and probably cant do much else except use her body to make money


Funny you say that- I remember seeing pics of her when she was released from jail a few years ago, and what startled me was how cute and natural she looked, obviously without the benefit of her hair and makeup pros when she was getting discharged from the LA County Lockup.



Generally, I know what you're saying, but I don't think it's fair to judge her through that prism, beyond the fact that her boobs are real, and I'm pretty sure the same is true of her hair length. I mean, would you like to be photographed without any opportunity to prepare yourself? I know I'd prefer not to be judged on how I look when I roll out of bed in the morning. I think we owe anyone else the same courtesy.
DamonX
Posted: Thursday, January 27, 2011 10:41:43 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/25/2009
Posts: 795
First of all, let me get this out. Paris has never made a an appearance in my spank bank and wouldn't even crack my top 100 celebs I'd like to fuck. I just don't delude myself into thinking that I wouldn't turn my head if she walked by me on the street. I honestly think almost everyone would notice her if they passed her on the street. People posting here are simply reacting to her percieved personality and their response to how they feel about her, rather than objectively evaluating how they would respond to her if she wasn't a celeb.

Has anyone actually looked at how many of the general population are actually attractive? The number is very very small. If any of you sat on the street and watched everyone walking by...and she strolled by. 99 times out of 100 she would be the most attractive women that passes you.

And guys...if she worked in your office, wasn't named Paris Hilton, didn't wear 2000 dollar outfits and ate peanut butter out of the jar with her fingers....you'd still be going home and wanking it to her almost every night. (with the exception of Pickle of course, who is obviously above such things as physical attaraction). So go ahead and keep claiming that you wouldn't give your left nut to have a girl like that, to assist you in your efforts to get that webcam boob-shot from that divorcee in Des Moines since she thinks you care more about her views on humanity than her stretch marks.

And just a note girls: If a guy's only positive attribute is that he claims to be "different than other guys"....he's not only like other guys, but just has lower standards.



Quote:
"Ummm...who is telling you that you should be attracted to her?"



Nobody is telling me that I should be attracted to her! Attraction is not a choice. (T-shirts available on request). If she looked like Roseanne Barr, would the "media" be able to convince people that she is hot? The only reason she is famous is because she is attractive. There are thousands of heiresses with snaggle teeth and pocked marked faces that don't make the covers of tabloids.

Quote:
oh, and don't even think about rolling out the jealousy speech with me, Mr X. i think i could compete with the girl on one of my better days, and certainly, if i had the resources she had and nothing better to do with my time then sitting around and looking good, i bet i could even outshine her. Yes, there's a bit of jealousy on my part, but it's not based on her looks - she got handed a silver spoon and who wouldn't want her life? that said, she's wasting it on all the wrong things. she could do some good in this world with that kind of dough - be nice to see her spend it on something beside 'powdering her nose' and buying outfis her accessory dogs, you know?


Hmmm...I don't know sprite. Maybe you should send me some pics of you in a pink dress with purse dog and I'll make the call. :)


Quote:
yeah, she, if she offered herself up, most guys would take her up on a sex romp, i don't deny that, but hell, that's just saying she's not ugly, rather then saying she's truly the brightest star on the planet. So, to answer Dolls question, yep, she's hot, but it's a fantasy hot, and not everyone wants to buy into that particular fantasy.


So I guess I'll call Paris and DancingDoll, and tell them that our foursome with Sprite is off the table.... :(
DirtyMartini
Posted: Friday, January 28, 2011 2:39:21 AM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,791
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
You going to tell me you wouldn't notice her?




You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.