Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Sexual Compatibility Test Options · View
FicklePickleTickle
Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 5:32:06 PM

Wild

61% Aggressive and 67% Sensual!

Wow! You really like to put it out there, huh? Scoring high Aggressively and Sensually simply means that you're likely to try new things and are up for truly experiencing your sexual endeavors. In fact, most people fall into this category which you might like to hear. You're less likely to be submissive and don't mind getting down right dirty at times. This does not mean you're a whore! You can be quite Wild in the sack but because of your Sensual side you are much more likely to be choosey of your partners and much more likely to pay attention to your partner as long as you have enough fun.

The reviews are in. Here's what people are saying about FicklePickleTickle:
"BestCukeOnTheVine" - LusciousLola.
"Pickle juice rocks!" - curiousbutterfly.
"Pickles is really a jalapeño" - sw33tang3l
"Will someone make that guy sit down, my kids can't see the movie?!?" - Some guy in at the theater.
"Shouldn't he be wearing clothes if he's going to be in the wedding?" - Your mom.
"If FTP Eats A Pickle, Is That Cannibalism? " Nikki703
"FTP makes me wet. . ." - imhapless.
"Always thought he was dill but he's actually a sweet pickle." - kinkygirl.

carmen_has36
Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 5:58:34 PM

Wild Tease
70% Aggressive and 60% Sensual!

Does that make me a slut?
or just a GR8 fuck?
Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 5:58:47 PM

sexy, so smooth, so giving, so...good. Bet you really enjoy sex don't you? In fact, probably more than most people. That's what being Sensual is all about: PASSION. But not just for your pleasure, for theirs. For you, it's the whole experience that makes great sex. You obviously like to take your time and do it "right". You mostly know what you want and you definitely know what you like. To top it off you're just plain good at it -- less so than someone more Aggressive. You're not opposed to trying some new things or embarking on an adventure as long as you and your partner do it together and, more importantly, it works for them. You strive to put your partner's needs ahead of your own which many people claim is difficult to find so keep it up!

73% Sensual and 46% Aggressive!angel7
Camryn
Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 6:00:19 PM

Tease
56% Aggressive and 64% Sensual!
Right there in the middle. Mmmm, I bet you can please just about anyone! You probably have quite a bit of experience but you're not quite assertive enough to be overly Sensual or Aggressive. You can go any direction and adapt very well to your partners and you thoroughly enjoy your sex life. You might want to try some new things to see which way you might swing. Even if you don't, there are plenty of people out there who could use your loving (and probably have)! More than likely you'll find a lot of matches out there when you compare test results! Give it a try!

Kataliscious
Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 6:27:18 PM

Your result for Pretty Damn Good Sexual Compatibility Test ...

Tease
64% Aggressive and 61% Sensual!

Right there in the middle. Mmmm, I bet you can please just about anyone! You probably have quite a bit of experience but you're not quite assertive enough to be overly Sensual or Aggressive. You can go any direction and adapt very well to your partners and you thoroughly enjoy your sex life. You might want to try some new things to see which way you might swing. Even if you don't, there are plenty of people out there who could use your loving (and probably have)!

I just knew I was sluttier than this... Oh well.... LOL
Kataliscious
Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 6:29:41 PM

carmen_has36 wrote:
Wild Tease
70% Aggressive and 60% Sensual!

Does that make me a slut?
or just a GR8 fuck?

I am both. We haven't had the pleasure... yet.
jacobport
Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 6:40:16 PM

Wild
63% Aggressive and 69% Sensual!

Wow! You really like to put it out there, huh? Scoring high Aggressively and Sensually simply means that you're likely to try new things and are up for truly experiencing your sexual endeavors. In fact, most people fall into this category which you might like to hear. You're less likely to be submissive and don't mind getting down right dirty at times. This does not mean you're a whore! You can be quite Wild in the sack but because of your Sensual side you are much more likely to be choosey of your partners and much more likely to pay attention to your partner as long as you have enough fun.

I called it!!!!!!!

"Sometimes you have to believe in someone else's belief in you before the belief in yourself kicks in" ~Les Brown
Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 6:41:45 PM

Wild Tease
71% Aggressive and 60% Sensual!
You're fairly in the middle but you're approaching the Wild side! I bet you can please just about anyone! You probably have quite a bit of experience but you're not too overly Sensual or Aggressive. You can go any direction and adapt very well to your partners and you thoroughly enjoy your sex life and so do your partners. You might want to try some new things because you're definitely up for it. Even if you don't, there are plenty of people out there who could use your loving (and probably have)! More than likely you'll find a lot of matches out there when you compare test results! Give it a try!

letitrain
Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 7:02:42 PM

62% Sensual and 53% Aggressive!

Mmmm...so sexy, so smooth, so giving, so...good. Bet you really enjoy sex don't you? In fact, probably more than most people. That's what being Sensual is all about: PASSION. But not just for your pleasure, for theirs. For you, it's the whole experience that makes great sex. You obviously like to take your time and do it "right". You mostly know what you want and you definitely know what you like. To top it off you're just plain good at it -- less so than someone more Aggressive. You're not opposed to trying some new things or embarking on an adventure as long as you and your partner do it together and, more importantly, it works for them. You strive to put your partner's needs ahead of your own which many people claim is difficult to find so keep it up!

Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 7:35:48 PM

Sensual

64% Sensual and 53% Aggressive!
Hugs
Sw33tAng3l
Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 7:55:18 PM

Sensual

68% Sensual and 57% Aggressive!

Mmmm...so sexy, so smooth, so giving, so...good. Bet you really enjoy sex don't you? In fact, probably more than most people. That's what being Sensual is all about: PASSION. But not just for your pleasure, for theirs. For you, it's the whole experience that makes great sex. You obviously like to take your time and do it "right". You mostly know what you want and you definitely know what you like. To top it off you're just plain good at it -- less so than someone more Aggressive. You're not opposed to trying some new things or embarking on an adventure as long as you and your partner do it together and, more importantly, it works for them. You strive to put your partner's needs ahead of your own which many people claim is difficult to find so keep it up!
Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 7:59:02 PM

65 aggressive 67 sensual

The test was a little bit vanilla, though.

No fetish, blindfolds, bondage, domination, or other wild stuff. Maybe written for 18-25 year olds LOL
Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 8:08:15 PM

Yeh i'm not surprised at the results ;) Are you?

Wild
70% Aggressive and 65% Sensual!

Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 8:14:07 PM

Tease

60% Aggressive and 63% Sensual!

Right there in the middle. Mmmm, I bet you can please just about anyone! You probably have quite a bit of experience but you're not quite assertive enough to be overly Sensual or Aggressive. You can go any direction and adapt very well to your partners and you thoroughly enjoy your sex life. You might want to try some new things to see which way you might swing. Even if you don't, there are plenty of people out there who could use your loving (and probably have)! More than likely you'll find a lot of matches out there when you compare test results! Give it a try!
Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 8:18:04 PM

Sensual

71% Sensual and 52% Aggressive
Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 8:20:10 PM

Wild
72% Aggressive and 61% Sensual!

Whew! I'm glad it says it doesn't mean I'm a whore...lol
Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 9:20:13 PM

Aggressive
71% Aggressive and 53% Sensual!

Okay, so you're not likely to kill anyone but you've quite an Aggressive streak about you. This means you know what you like, what you want, who you want, and you go for it. You want it right here, right now, fast and hard - sort to speak. Someone who scores Aggressive isn't necessarily Aggressive in the negative physical sense but when it comes to sex you don't play around a whole lot. You're up for some new things but for the most part you know you're good and you know what you want. You're not likely to focus on your partner as much so you probably do quite well with others that score Aggressively.

Colourbox
Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 9:45:54 PM

Tease

60% Aggressive and 59% Sensual!

moormansbabygirl
Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 11:15:22 PM

Wild
67% Aggressive and 69% Sensual!

Oh I love it! and I think my Soldier would too!!

I love you PFC Moorman...I will forever be your baby girl
BigDaddyRich
Posted: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 12:25:01 AM

I don't like joining sites to get a number. It just makes the person who starts these to get money for the clicks

Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Posted: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 8:04:56 AM

71% Aggressive and 63% Sensual!

moormansbabygirl
Posted: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 9:17:51 AM

BigDaddyRich wrote:
I don't like joining sites to get a number. It just makes the person who starts these to get money for the clicks

FYI you dont have to join to get the results

I love you PFC Moorman...I will forever be your baby girl
MorganHawke
Posted: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 9:27:41 AM

I scored "Sensual".

68% Sensual and 57% Aggressive

Morgan Hawke
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Purveyor of fine Smut.
DarkErotica.Net ~ My Website
DarkErotica Blog ~ My Writers' blog

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."
Albert Einstein

redhot363236
Posted: Thursday, February 17, 2011 6:43:31 PM

Sensual
73% Sensual and 57% Aggressive!

boobieflash2
lensman
Posted: Friday, February 18, 2011 6:25:38 AM

72% Sensual and 56% Aggressive!

Always thought I was a bit on the sensitive side!
Posted: Friday, February 18, 2011 12:35:18 PM

62% aggressive and 71% sensual
Posted: Friday, February 18, 2011 12:56:47 PM

Sensual

68% Sensual and 48% Aggressive!

jenwallace72
Posted: Sunday, February 20, 2011 12:20:35 AM

Wild
61% Aggressive and 65% Sensual!
Posted: Sunday, February 20, 2011 5:18:15 AM

seems good..;)

Wild
61% Aggressive and 67% Sensual!
Posted: Sunday, February 20, 2011 2:44:26 PM

Wild

66% Aggressive and 67% Sensual!