Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Ban the person above you Options · View
hooters
Posted: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 7:53:40 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/9/2010
Posts: 622
Location: New York City!!!!, United States
hooters wrote:
Dudealicious wrote:
hooters wrote:
like i said, it's unintentional. if i'm typing and someone else types faster, how am i at fault? i'm NOT the only one doing it!!!
and ginger i like you, but if you're really going to be that childish then be that way


No man, I have been here long enough to know how long it would take to post. You and I have talked about this a few weeks ago. You're right to your defense you are not the only one doing it, however you seem to always "type slow" as you call it then.

Now you have called two people childish, I would strongly urge you to be very careful. Words are very powerful and if you want to use that term "childish" then I would ask you to take a look in the mirror. Buddy this is stuff that can not be erased we like you here but if you continue down this route it will not be fun.

OK?

first of all, it's not my fault if i type slowly, sue me!
and if you think i'm having fun being insulted, you're wrong

i'm trying to be a nice guy and get to know everyone and be friendly but if people are going to act differently because i make ONE mistake, then i'm sorry for not being perfect

love my baby emma ♥
hooters
Posted: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 7:54:38 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/9/2010
Posts: 622
Location: New York City!!!!, United States
Dudealicious wrote:
hooters wrote:
like i said, it's unintentional. if i'm typing and someone else types faster, how am i at fault? i'm NOT the only one doing it!!!
and ginger i like you, but if you're really going to be that childish then be that way


No man, I have been here long enough to know how long it would take to post. You and I have talked about this a few weeks ago. You're right to your defense you are not the only one doing it, however you seem to always "type slow" as you call it then.

Now you have called two people childish, I would strongly urge you to be very careful. Words are very powerful and if you want to use that term "childish" then I would ask you to take a look in the mirror. Buddy this is stuff that can not be erased we like you here but if you continue down this route it will not be fun.

OK?

i agree that childish may have been a strong word, but i was riled up when i wrote that, i'm sorry ladies

love my baby emma ♥
Dudealicious
Posted: Thursday, February 24, 2011 8:09:11 AM

Rank: Wise Ass

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,411
Location: The center of the universe, Canada
In interest of getting this thread going again

I ban hooters for being too quick to post on a thread without considering the repercussions of it.

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Guest
Posted: Thursday, February 24, 2011 1:13:43 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 531,824
I ban Dude for cybering with every woman on Lush except for me. Bad boy.
Dudealicious
Posted: Thursday, February 24, 2011 3:25:02 PM

Rank: Wise Ass

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,411
Location: The center of the universe, Canada
I ban SC for lying through her teeth about that, YIKES you know I don't - now now be nice!

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Guest
Posted: Thursday, February 24, 2011 4:42:23 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 531,824
I ban Dude for not putting out
Nikki703
Posted: Thursday, February 24, 2011 4:47:32 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 12,624
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
I Ban SC For Never Being On When I Am
Sandrine
Posted: Thursday, February 24, 2011 5:14:10 PM

Rank: Senior Story Verifier

Joined: 5/16/2010
Posts: 1,326
Location: 12 hours away from him, United States
I ban Nikki for loving forum games so much!

In custody.

I love baseball!!!


CuriousButterfly
Posted: Thursday, February 24, 2011 5:24:30 PM

Rank: Flirtatiously Fluttering

Joined: 7/19/2010
Posts: 2,428
Location: NOYB, Canada
I ban Sandrine for spanking me too hard *ouch* LOL

Guest
Posted: Thursday, February 24, 2011 7:34:36 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 531,824
I ban Butterfly for being curious
Sw33tAng3l
Posted: Thursday, February 24, 2011 7:49:51 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/16/2011
Posts: 1,520
Location: Somewhere in my fantasy...
I ban T for not sharing her lip gloss with me by putting her lips on mine.
Guest
Posted: Thursday, February 24, 2011 8:20:06 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 531,824
I ban Mimi for being so damn sweet
Nikki703
Posted: Friday, February 25, 2011 1:22:02 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 12,624
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
I Ban Tami For Being Soooooooooooo Tami-Licious!
Guest
Posted: Friday, February 25, 2011 1:59:39 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 531,824
I ban Nikki for being in my dreams last night and not in my bed when I woke up.
CuriousButterfly
Posted: Sunday, February 27, 2011 6:44:05 AM

Rank: Flirtatiously Fluttering

Joined: 7/19/2010
Posts: 2,428
Location: NOYB, Canada
I ban Bubbles for deleting her cute butt av...

Guest
Posted: Sunday, February 27, 2011 7:47:58 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 531,824
I ban the tease for not finishing part 3 of the massage yet
Guest
Posted: Monday, February 28, 2011 11:39:52 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 531,824
I ban kinky girl, for leaving her handcuffs on her desk at work
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 9:19:34 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 531,824
I ban hotswimmer for leaving their shirt on my bedroom floor ;)

angel7
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 9:23:28 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 531,824
I ban Toyosi because I don't know her yet
Dudealicious
Posted: Thursday, March 03, 2011 8:26:45 AM

Rank: Wise Ass

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,411
Location: The center of the universe, Canada
I ban Kinks for having such a good signature


The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Guest
Posted: Thursday, March 03, 2011 8:32:14 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 531,824
I ban Dude for being so sweet. I love you big brother
Guest
Posted: Thursday, March 03, 2011 8:39:21 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 531,824
id ban tami for being too sexy
Guest
Posted: Thursday, March 03, 2011 8:41:41 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 531,824
I'd ban Nicole for same reason, too damn sexy
Nikki703
Posted: Thursday, March 03, 2011 8:49:04 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 12,624
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
I Ban Tami Because The I Cant Take Me Eyes Of The Ass On The Girl On Her Signature
Guest
Posted: Saturday, March 05, 2011 7:06:57 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 531,824
I ban Nikki because I can't take my off her ass in avatar
Guest
Posted: Saturday, March 05, 2011 1:21:00 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 531,824
I ban you from leaving my bed have to tie you up.
Guest
Posted: Saturday, March 05, 2011 1:31:36 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 531,824
I ban myself to steami's bed and hope she will tie me up
Guest
Posted: Saturday, March 05, 2011 1:41:54 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 531,824
I ban Tami for being too sweet with the nice little random messages she sends me
Guest
Posted: Saturday, March 05, 2011 1:46:45 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 531,824
I ban bambi for having such a cute lush name
Guest
Posted: Saturday, March 05, 2011 1:59:31 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 531,824
I ban Toyosi for not really having wings, and for being North instead of West with me!
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.