Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Sexual Compatibility Test Options · View
Posted: Sunday, February 20, 2011 5:21:41 PM

Tease
60% Aggressive and 62% Sensual!

Right there in the middle. Mmmm, I bet you can please just about anyone! You probably have quite a bit of experience but you're not quite assertive enough to be overly Sensual or Aggressive. You can go any direction and adapt very well to your partners and you thoroughly enjoy your sex life. You might want to try some new things to see which way you might swing. Even if you don't, there are plenty of people out there who could use your loving (and probably have)! More than likely you'll find a lot of matches out there when you compare test results! Give it a try!

Posted: Monday, February 21, 2011 7:05:41 AM

Wild
67% Aggressive and 62% Sensual!
Wow! You really like to put it out there, huh? Scoring high Aggressively and Sensually simply means that you're likely to try new things and are up for truly experiencing your sexual endeavors. In fact, most people fall into this category which you might like to hear. You're less likely to be submissive and don't mind getting down right dirty at times. This does not mean you're a whore! You can be quite Wild in the sack but because of your Sensual side you are much more likely to be choosey of your partners and much more likely to pay attention to your partner as long as you have enough fun.
BicycleBum
Posted: Monday, February 21, 2011 2:40:28 PM

Sensual
71% Sensual and 57% Aggressive!

Mmmm...so sexy, so smooth, so giving, so...good. Bet you really enjoy sex don't you? In fact, probably more than most people. That's what being Sensual is all about: PASSION. But not just for your pleasure, for theirs. For you, it's the whole experience that makes great sex. You obviously like to take your time and do it "right". You mostly know what you want and you definitely know what you like. To top it off you're just plain good at it -- less so than someone more Aggressive. You're not opposed to trying some new things or embarking on an adventure as long as you and your partner do it together and, more importantly, it works for them. You strive to put your partner's needs ahead of your own which many people claim is difficult to find so keep it up!

scorpsrule
Posted: Thursday, February 24, 2011 5:13:31 AM

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

You scored 71% on Aggressive, higher than 99% of your peers.

You scored 58% on Sensual, higher than 11% of your peers.

Aggressive
71% Aggressive and 58% Sensual!
Okay, so you're not likely to kill anyone but you've quite an Aggressive streak about you. This means you know what you like, what you want, who you want, and you go for it. You want it right here, right now, fast and hard - sort to speak. Someone who scores Aggressive isn't necessarily Aggressive in the negative physical sense but when it comes to sex you don't play around a whole lot. You're up for some new things but for the most part you know you're good and you know what you want. You're not likely to focus on your partner as much so you probably do quite well with others that score Aggressively.
ss4fun
Posted: Sunday, February 27, 2011 6:49:25 AM

Aggressive
70% Aggressive and 52% Sensual!

Okay, so you're not likely to kill anyone but you've quite an Aggressive streak about you. This means you know what you like, what you want, who you want, and you go for it. You want it right here, right now, fast and hard - sort to speak. Someone who scores Aggressive isn't necessarily Aggressive in the negative physical sense but when it comes to sex you don't play around a whole lot. You're up for some new things but for the most part you know you're good and you know what you want. You're not likely to focus on your partner as much so you probably do quite well with others that score Aggressively.
SadBi-Virgin
Posted: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 11:04:11 PM

Hmm it said i was average and not adventurous, which is just not acurate.

I am proabably one of the most non-virginal virigns ever. hmph well I guess i just must disagree with this test and say it does not fit me at all.
Irishgirl
Posted: Wednesday, March 02, 2011 2:22:18 PM

Your result for Pretty Damn Good Sexual Compatibility Test ...

Wild
67% Aggressive and 66% Sensual!

Wow! You really like to put it out there, huh? Scoring high Aggressively and Sensually simply means that you're likely to try new things and are up for truly experiencing your sexual endeavors. In fact, most people fall into this category which you might like to hear. You're less likely to be submissive and don't mind getting down right dirty at times. This does not mean you're a whore! You can be quite Wild in the sack but because of your Sensual side you are much more likely to be choosey of your partners and much more likely to pay attention to your partner as long as you have enough fun.

Posted: Saturday, March 12, 2011 9:14:48 PM

Wild
68% Aggressive and 61% Sensual!

jerseylynn
Posted: Saturday, March 19, 2011 9:16:39 PM

Wild Tease

60% Aggressive and 71% Sensual!

You're fairly in the middle but you're approaching the Wild side! I bet you can please just about anyone! You probably have quite a bit of experience but you're not too overly Sensual or Aggressive. You can go any direction and adapt very well to your partners and you thoroughly enjoy your sex life and so do your partners. You might want to try some new things because you're definitely up for it. Even if you don't, there are plenty of people out there who could use your loving (and probably have)! More than likely you'll find a lot of matches out there when you compare test results! Give it a try!

No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
WorkAlone
Posted: Sunday, March 20, 2011 12:08:19 AM

Wild
61% Aggressive and 71% Sensual!

Posted: Sunday, March 20, 2011 1:55:57 PM

Sensual
63% Sensual and 51% Aggressive!

Mmmm...so sexy, so smooth, so giving, so...good. Bet you really enjoy sex don't you? In fact, probably more than most people. That's what being Sensual is all about: PASSION. But not just for your pleasure, for theirs. For you, it's the whole experience that makes great sex. You obviously like to take your time and do it "right". You mostly know what you want and you definitely know what you like. To top it off you're just plain good at it -- less so than someone more Aggressive. You're not opposed to trying some new things or embarking on an adventure as long as you and your partner do it together and, more importantly, it works for them. You strive to put your partner's needs ahead of your own which many people claim is difficult to find so keep it up!

Posted: Monday, March 28, 2011 2:52:36 AM

Aggressive
69% Aggressive and 58% Sensual!

Posted: Monday, March 28, 2011 8:47:50 AM

Wild
65% Aggressive and 69% Sensual!

Just like I thought I would be... Like to have some control but make it Sensual for the ladies.... Win, Win situation for all involved...sex
OldGeezer
Posted: Monday, March 28, 2011 11:31:53 AM

Tease
60% Aggressive and 61% Sensual!

Right there in the middle. Mmmm, I bet you can please just about anyone! You probably have quite a bit of experience but you're not quite assertive enough to be overly Sensual or Aggressive. You can go any direction and adapt very well to your partners and you thoroughly enjoy your sex life.

This sounds about right for me.
Posted: Monday, March 28, 2011 11:53:16 AM

67% Aggressive and 59% Sensual!
AngelUK
Posted: Monday, March 28, 2011 12:57:37 PM

73% aggressive 69% sensual - Wild lol
Bad_4You
Posted: Monday, March 28, 2011 2:13:49 PM

My score was 62% Aggressive and 62% Sensual. So it's Official. I'm just a tease. Damn it!

"Right there in the middle. Mmmm, I bet you can please just about anyone!"
Posted: Monday, March 28, 2011 3:30:58 PM

Sensual

69% Sensual and 51% Aggressive!

Gramps
Posted: Monday, March 28, 2011 3:39:11 PM

LOL, just somewhere in the middle.

"Moderate". 57% Sensual and only 46% Agressive. The analysis said that I'm eithr new to this sport or that I'm set in my ways.
At age 70, I need more experience or some more agressive partmers - any nic woman want to help me?

Gramps

The quiet and always horny old guy in Sunny Florida USA
kylie_kained
Posted: Monday, March 28, 2011 6:18:33 PM

Wild

69% Aggressive and 64% Sensual!

Dosent seem right when you consider the fact that i am submissive!

Posted: Monday, March 28, 2011 11:52:02 PM

Tease
57% Aggressive and 64% Sensual!
Right there in the middle. Mmmm, I bet you can please just about anyone! You probably have quite a bit of experience but you're not quite assertive enough to be overly Sensual or Aggressive. You can go any direction and adapt very well to your partners and you thoroughly enjoy your sex life. You might want to try some new things to see which way you might swing. Even if you don't, there are plenty of people out there who could use your loving (and probably have)! More than likely you'll find a lot of matches out there when you compare test results! Give it a try!

I guess it is true! I am a tease. LOL
etairay
Posted: Friday, April 01, 2011 3:54:25 AM

Your result for Pretty Damn Good Sexual Compatibility Test ...

Wild
68% Aggressive and 69% Sensual!

OMG this is soooo me lol

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 Dancing
Marina
Posted: Sunday, April 03, 2011 5:43:51 PM

Wild Tease

60% Aggressive and 71% Sensual!
Wild~Wow! You really like to put it out there, huh? Scoring high Aggressively and Sensually simply means that you're likely to try new things and are up for truly experiencing your sexual endeavors. In fact, most people fall into this category which you might like to hear. You're less likely to be submissive and don't mind getting down right dirty at times. This does not mean you're a whore! You can be quite Wild in the sack but because of your Sensual side you are much more likely to be choosey of your partners and much more likely to pay attention to your partner as long as you have enough fun.
Tease~Right there in the middle. Mmmm, I bet you can please just about anyone! You probably have quite a bit of experience but you're not quite assertive enough to be overly Sensual or Aggressive. You can go any direction and adapt very well to your partners and you thoroughly enjoy your sex life. You might want to try some new things to see which way you might swing. Even if you don't, there are plenty of people out there who could use your loving (and probably have)! More than likely you'll find a lot of matches out there when you compare test results! Give it a try!
mare24
Posted: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 6:56:11 PM

Wild

67% Aggressive and 68% Sensual!

Ddbill
Posted: Friday, April 08, 2011 6:36:09 PM

Tease
62% Aggressive and 63% Sensual!

loader645
Posted: Saturday, April 09, 2011 8:40:47 PM

73% Sensual and 49% Aggressive!

Mmmm...so sexy, so smooth, so giving, so...good. Bet you really enjoy sex don't you? In fact,
probably more than most people. That's what being Sensual is all about: PASSION.
But not just for your pleasure, for theirs. For you, it's the whole experience that makes great sex.
You obviously like to take your time and do it "right". You mostly know what you want and you definitely know what you like.
To top it off you're just plain good at it -- less so than someone more Aggressive. You're not opposed to trying some new
things or embarking on an adventure as long as you and your partner do it together and, more importantly, it works for them.
You strive to put your partner's needs ahead of your own which many people claim is difficult to find so keep it up!
Posted: Sunday, April 17, 2011 2:52:12 AM

Sensual

68% Sensual and 56% Aggressive!

Posted: Sunday, April 17, 2011 3:45:31 AM

Sensual

62% Sensual and 50% Aggressive!

TracyAmes
Posted: Monday, April 18, 2011 1:16:30 PM

Sensual

66% Sensual and 54% Aggressive!

Tracy Ames
Erotic Word Slinger & Smarty Pants
InterracialErotica.net ~ My Website
Rants & Rambles ~ My Youtube Channel

“Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.”
E. L. Doctorow
Scribe
Posted: Monday, April 18, 2011 4:09:11 PM

Sensual
73% Sensual and 50% Aggressive

Love is my religion and her body is my temple!