Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

So a question about my pictures... Options · View
Guest
Posted: Sunday, March 06, 2011 6:15:41 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,397
Who would like me to post more pictures? P.S. I do not take requests...
DirtyMartini
Posted: Sunday, March 06, 2011 8:48:41 PM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,790
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
Yeah, post more pictures...so far, so good...icon_smile


You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

cotto2000c
Posted: Monday, March 07, 2011 10:00:24 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/26/2011
Posts: 2,421
Location: United States
Would love see all of you Ash!
Jillicious
Posted: Monday, March 07, 2011 11:47:04 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/28/2009
Posts: 1,293
I was just thinking about you. I was wondering if you had any more pictures you wanted to post. Maybe a nice picture of you doing a cartwheel on the beach while topless? That would be hot.

Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
magnificent1rascal
Posted: Monday, March 07, 2011 12:15:02 PM

Rank: Divine Rapscallion

Joined: 8/15/2010
Posts: 3,018
Location: On the ragged edge of disaster
ashbash899 wrote:
Who would like me to post more pictures? P.S. I do not take requests...


Answering the question is in itself making a request. I suggest everyone honor the stated guidelines and not make any requests at all.

Maggie Rascal
Guest
Posted: Monday, March 07, 2011 12:35:16 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,397
magnificent1rascal wrote:
ashbash899 wrote:
Who would like me to post more pictures? P.S. I do not take requests...


Answering the question is in itself making a request. I suggest everyone honor the stated guidelines and not make any requests at all.


Fine! This is moi, not requesting potato chips, which I would really, really like. With sour cream and onion dip, please.

Thanks so very much.

angel7
magnificent1rascal
Posted: Monday, March 07, 2011 12:43:14 PM

Rank: Divine Rapscallion

Joined: 8/15/2010
Posts: 3,018
Location: On the ragged edge of disaster
gypsymoth wrote:
magnificent1rascal wrote:
ashbash899 wrote:
Who would like me to post more pictures? P.S. I do not take requests...


Answering the question is in itself making a request. I suggest everyone honor the stated guidelines and not make any requests at all.


Fine! This is moi, not requesting potato chips, which I would really, really like. With sour cream and onion dip, please.

Thanks so very much.

angel7


Thank you for not actually making that request! If you had, then I would have been compelled to open the bag of potato chips in the pantry, along with the garlic-ranch dip in the fridge, and...excuse me a moment while I clean the potato chip crumbs out of my keyboard. OK now, what was I saying...?

Maggie Rascal
sprite
Posted: Monday, March 07, 2011 12:56:18 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,585
Location: My Tower, United States
personly, i prefer tortillia chips and a nice guacamole dip, but then, that's just me :)

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Jillicious
Posted: Monday, March 07, 2011 1:03:25 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/28/2009
Posts: 1,293
sprite wrote:
personly, i prefer tortillia chips and a nice guacamole dip, but then, that's just me :)


Incidentally, after reading the previous posts, I went into my kitchen and opened some tortilla chips so I could finish off the guacamole I had in the refrigerator.

Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
DirtyMartini
Posted: Monday, March 07, 2011 1:10:57 PM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,790
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
sprite wrote:
personly, i prefer tortillia chips and a nice guacamole dip, but then, that's just me :)


Damn...you have guacamole and you didn't invite me??? I see where I rate...

Btw, I'm not actually requesting any...just for the record, don't want to violate any rules...


You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

cherryrebel
Posted: Wednesday, March 09, 2011 12:45:35 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/24/2010
Posts: 336
Location: whispering in your ear, United Kingdom
geeeez you guys now i'm all hungry and shiz!! :(
BicycleBum
Posted: Wednesday, March 09, 2011 1:22:59 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/1/2010
Posts: 633
cherryrebel wrote:
geeeez you guys now i'm all hungry and shiz!! :(


Well, you could watch to food network. It'd fill you right up.
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, March 09, 2011 10:42:04 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,397
magnificent1rascal wrote:
gypsymoth wrote:
magnificent1rascal wrote:
ashbash899 wrote:
Who would like me to post more pictures? P.S. I do not take requests...


Answering the question is in itself making a request. I suggest everyone honor the stated guidelines and not make any requests at all.


Fine! This is moi, not requesting potato chips, which I would really, really like. With sour cream and onion dip, please.

Thanks so very much.

angel7


Thank you for not actually making that request! If you had, then I would have been compelled to open the bag of potato chips in the pantry, along with the garlic-ranch dip in the fridge, and...excuse me a moment while I clean the potato chip crumbs out of my keyboard. OK now, what was I saying...?


I'm not requesting to hit the Lotto this week-end either!evil4
boomer208
Posted: Sunday, March 20, 2011 7:09:27 AM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 1/16/2011
Posts: 59
Location: United States
More is better. Any pictures of you would be great
Guest
Posted: Monday, March 21, 2011 4:06:19 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,397
Good one Jill.

My thoughts:


Jillicious
Posted: Monday, March 21, 2011 5:22:59 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/28/2009
Posts: 1,293
DirtyMartini wrote:
Been meaning to send her a friend request...


Do not forget to add her friends!





Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
DirtyMartini
Posted: Monday, March 21, 2011 5:41:57 PM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,790
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
Jillicious wrote:


Do not forget to add her friends!





Oh Yeah! The friend requests are going out as we speak...icon_smile


You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

johnandsharon
Posted: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 1:34:32 PM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 2/24/2011
Posts: 1
Location: Cocoa, United States
WE BELIEVE THAT IT WOULD BE A CRIME FOR YOU NOT TO YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND YOU SHOULD SHOW IT. HUGGS AND KISSES JOHNANDSHARON3some
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 4:41:46 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,397
johnandsharon wrote:
WE BELIEVE THAT IT WOULD BE A CRIME FOR YOU NOT TO YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND YOU SHOULD SHOW IT. HUGGS AND KISSES JOHNANDSHARON3some


Yeah, take it easy johnandsharon. You need to release the caps lock button or people with begin to believe that you're yelling in cyberworld.
dan17
Posted: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 8:29:09 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/14/2011
Posts: 283
more... more... picture i can't wait to see more.......clapping

mrgay
Guest
Posted: Friday, March 25, 2011 10:13:59 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,397
dan17 wrote:
more... more... picture i can't wait to see more.......clapping


Okay. Here's one for ya.


magnificent1rascal
Posted: Friday, March 25, 2011 12:25:56 PM

Rank: Divine Rapscallion

Joined: 8/15/2010
Posts: 3,018
Location: On the ragged edge of disaster
chefkathleen wrote:
Okay. Here's one for ya.



Oh my!



Maggie Rascal
sprite
Posted: Friday, March 25, 2011 12:37:49 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,585
Location: My Tower, United States
Guest
Posted: Friday, March 25, 2011 12:39:09 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,397
sprite wrote:


HI SPRITE!!!!!!!!!!


Thasaligotok huh?
mal0003
Posted: Friday, March 25, 2011 12:39:49 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 6/21/2010
Posts: 114
Location: Ohio, United States
Love all of your pics! All of the sexy and creative ones!
Guest
Posted: Saturday, March 26, 2011 3:55:14 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,397
Would love to see more!!!
Guest
Posted: Monday, April 25, 2011 3:31:06 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,397
Yes darlin I believe you should post more pictures of your body.
Chase
Posted: Monday, April 25, 2011 3:46:58 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/21/2011
Posts: 547
I guess since you are not taking requests, I should just forget about suggesting you take some in profile, your hands cupping and looking as if offering your bounteous endowments, your fingers or thumbs splayed and looking like you might be ready to self-stimulate your nips, and your face turned and looking seductively at the camera.....

I suppose you would need an assistant, or cameraman to help out though.... Can't imagine where you might find a willing soul...

Ok, back to dialing the radio's request line then...
curiousKen
Posted: Friday, May 06, 2011 2:28:25 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 3/14/2011
Posts: 36
Tell me you didn't enjoy taking them photos and then posting them for comment?

Guest
Posted: Monday, August 15, 2011 2:32:57 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,397
Yes more pics please
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.