Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Why do the nice guys always get passed over when girls are looking for a guy? Options · View
Zafia
Posted: Friday, April 17, 2009 12:01:35 PM

fetishdoll wrote:
Also watch "The Secretary", another amazing view into the mind of a submissive woman, written by a woman and I think directed by a woman as well. You'll like it, there are boobies in the movie (watches all the men rushing out to netflix).

* bows head and awaits my spanking *

Love that movie....LOL!

ok now bend over....spank .....Lwinking

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."

Zafia
Posted: Friday, April 17, 2009 12:03:42 PM

southernman wrote:
Just because a woman has one doesn't mean that she wants another (I'll be nice and say "vagina").clapping

Hello southernman and welcome....

Just to understand you completely....Do you mean to say.....Nice guys are pussies?...

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."

Squirthero
Posted: Thursday, April 14, 2011 1:57:09 AM

And that,,, maybe hes a badass...lol

I think its pretty simple too, like allot of girls on here are sayin. The bad boys show thraits that evolution has conditioned the female of the sex to seek out unconciously.

Most of these characteristics or qualitites have been explained here.

But I tend to find that its a bit superficially done. It suprises me how many totl fuckwhits who are weak underneath get hot girls just bacuase of a few aparent outward traits.

Well, some girls will just have to deal with the fact that if they cant accomodate some more low level strength characteristics in there selection criteria, when out on the pull. then theyll keep winding up with the same kind of guys. The ones whom turn out to actually be , fukin losers.. lol

thats just what I think...

Squirt is in the eye of the beholder
sunnygirl
Posted: Thursday, April 14, 2011 4:24:39 AM

the bad guysare assholes
nice guys accually care i would take a nice guy in a heartbeat

ask me anythin
tell me your secrets
becuase im here to be somebodys best friend
Gr8t
Posted: Thursday, April 14, 2011 5:16:40 AM

because they allow it
LadyX
Posted: Thursday, April 14, 2011 7:38:31 AM

Nice guys get passed over sometimes. You know who else gets passed over? Dudes who can't spell or make basic sense when they type something out.
cokeheadbarbie
Posted: Thursday, April 14, 2011 9:03:09 AM

Squirthero wrote:
And that,,, maybe hes a badass...lol

I think its pretty simple too, like allot of girls on here are sayin. The bad boys show thraits that evolution has conditioned the female of the sex to seek out unconciously.

Most of these characteristics or qualitites have been explained here.

But I tend to find that its a bit superficially done. It suprises me how many totl fuckwhits who are weak underneath get hot girls just bacuase of a few aparent outward traits.

Well, some girls will just have to deal with the fact that if they cant accomodate some more low level strength characteristics in there selection criteria, when out on the pull. then theyll keep winding up with the same kind of guys. The ones whom turn out to actually be , fukin losers.. lol

thats just what I think...

That is quite the simpleton view of this phenomena which is age old, let's face it. But this is the sad little ballad of the men that get passed over that is sung as they lick their wounds. They want to moan and groan about how that hot, strong, confident man is obviously a "fuckwhit" or a "fukin loser" or the reason they didn't get the girl was because of Darwin and evolution? Giggles. I think the guys that get passed over are the ones that are losers but still full of self importance. What man is going to peg himself as being a second-rate beta chump? they all want to see themselves as the 'top dog' or the 'hero'. And when reality proves them wrong then they will blame it on evolution and how it's the female's faulty thinking for why he was unceremoniously kicked out on his arse. Poor misguided little boys. I do feel sorry for them but the true reality is simple. Some guys are just better than other guys. And if we have the chance of being with a better guy then why wouldn't we? Why drive a Toyota Corolla when you can drive a Corvette? Men upgrade their women all the time but when we do it it must be because of evolution and our penchant for assholes? Giggles. Now that is some funny faulty thinking!

xx B.
Posted: Thursday, April 14, 2011 10:14:20 AM

LadyX wrote:
Nice guys get passed over sometimes. You know who else gets passed over? Dudes who can't spell or make basic sense when they type something out.

Meeeeeowwww! Teehee.

I think the reality is the 'good guys' seem to fade into the background a bit. I don't go for bad guys personally, not for anything more than the one off fuck anyway.... that's all they're really good for, for me anyway.

But at the end of the day, as long as I feel a guy would be protective of me (and would be able *to* protect me), is nice (in general, not just to me) and has a bit of spontaneity to him then that's fine by me.

What I don't like about guys is when you're out and about and you feel like you're constantly having to keep an eye on them to make sure they don't kick off, I've been with a couple of guys (very briefly I might add haha) who you want to really keep a tight leash on in public....so not worth it. If I want that experience I'll just go get myself a vicious dog :p
MinaMiranda
Posted: Friday, April 15, 2011 3:06:57 PM

Guys without a strong sense of self get passed over. Note this does not mean 'completely selfish' - immature people may confuse the two. Challenge us first - the worship can come later.

Must agree that Secretary is an awesome film and has saved me many an explanation of my preferences, and why.

Stock answer to most forum questions:
Some do, Some don't

Love blindsides us all.
NathanDrake
Posted: Friday, April 22, 2011 7:41:11 AM

If a guy is looking for a good example of a "bad boy", read Dancing Doll's story The Cabo Connection. Of course, there's few men who can pull off the confident/cocky attitude the bad boy character does in this story, but it gives you a general idea. Notice the bar scene and later scenes. He:

- is not afraid, to use the old cliche, knock the female character off her pedestal
- is not intimidated by her sexuality
- can take it or leave it

Posted: Friday, April 22, 2011 10:56:35 AM

I personally like guys who are polite and gentlemanly in public, but dominating when we're alone. So, I don't think you necessarily have to be a 'bad boy' to get a girls attention, but you have to show her that you're willing to take the lead otherwise u'll be seen as shy, unsure of yourself, and unexperienced, and that's just not sexy. :)
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Friday, April 22, 2011 11:34:50 AM

NathanDrake wrote:
If a guy is looking for a good example of a "bad boy", read Dancing Doll's story The Cabo Connection. Of course, there's few men who can pull off the confident/cocky attitude the bad boy character does in this story, but it gives you a general idea. Notice the bar scene and later scenes. He:

- is not afraid, to use the old cliche, knock the female character off her pedestal
- is not intimidated by her sexuality
- can take it or leave it

Thanks Nathan! I love that 'character' too. I had the perfect muse. love7

CuriousButterfly
Posted: Friday, April 22, 2011 11:56:19 AM

LadyX wrote:

hello1

Posted: Friday, April 22, 2011 12:05:23 PM

LadyX wrote:

No kidding, and...

This was bumped up after two years had passed?

dontknow
Mistress_of_words
Posted: Friday, April 22, 2011 12:06:20 PM

I think it depends on the types of girls your talking about too. There are nice girls out there, looking for a nice guy, it's just sometimes they're shy or quiet. Just because the flamboyant girl who catch your eye isn't interested, doesn't mean the girl behind her isn't.

But bad boys do supply one thing in spades... adrenalin.
I'm not saying nice guys can't be exciting, only that they are understanding and compassionate, which takes away some of that adrenalin rush.

Mistress_of_words
Posted: Friday, April 22, 2011 12:07:31 PM

gypsymoth wrote:
This was bumped up after two years had passed?

dontknow

Apparently so :P

matt7198
Posted: Sunday, July 03, 2011 8:00:49 PM

I've read everyone's posting on this and all I can say is I've never been lucky enough to have a girl even say hi to me or respond with a kick to my nuts for simply offering to buy her a drink. I have always given women my respect but it's never really gotten me anywhere so I guess I'm just stuck alone (no drama) but hey I still have my stories, not that anyone will read them to the nice guys my hat goes off to you to the ladies a simple bow to your beauty and grace that others do not see or merely overlook
Pussyismypleasure
Posted: Sunday, July 03, 2011 9:06:27 PM

Well ladies I fall into both categories..I respect you if you respect me...and I am confident and will lay done my life to protect you while you are in my company......
Beckey
Posted: Monday, July 04, 2011 4:11:16 AM

I want a nice guy that treats me very well, until he gets in the bedroom then I want someone that is sexually adventerous.
ForbiddenEden
Posted: Monday, July 04, 2011 10:40:21 AM

I have never passed up a nice guy in favor of a bad boy. In fact I really dislike cocky jerks. (Their is a massive difference between cocky and confident.) I like the kind of guy you'd be proud to bring home to your parents. P.S. Ladies, guys like that don't change, YOU CAN'T CHANGE THEM, and its a waste of time trying.
aalily
Posted: Monday, July 04, 2011 1:45:59 PM

I think because girls want what isn't good for them. What they can't have. The danger excites us! But it's always a mistake in the end!
I hate cocky jerks too but confidence is sexy, and the nicer guys can be a bit afraid to be confident!
I like gentlemen in the end though, ones who won't take my crap, because i'm very determined, but will love me and be good fun and will treat me like a princess :)

You must give up the life that you had planned, in order to live the life that is waiting for you..
aalily
Posted: Monday, July 04, 2011 1:47:23 PM

matt7198 wrote:
I've read everyone's posting on this and all I can say is I've never been lucky enough to have a girl even say hi to me or respond with a kick to my nuts for simply offering to buy her a drink. I have always given women my respect but it's never really gotten me anywhere so I guess I'm just stuck alone (no drama) but hey I still have my stories, not that anyone will read them to the nice guys my hat goes off to you to the ladies a simple bow to your beauty and grace that others do not see or merely overlook

aww that made me feel really bad but you have to be bold and catch her eye! Have a little confidence in yourself! If you want her to respect you, then you have to respect yourself first!

You must give up the life that you had planned, in order to live the life that is waiting for you..
Posted: Tuesday, July 05, 2011 9:05:57 AM

I know we are in Ask the Gals section - just thought I'd add my two pennies worth..

Here are two songs which just captures the essence of this post...

Professor Green/Lilly Allen/Just be good to Green.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Kk-dgcTSwY

Alexandra Burke / BAd Boys - "The price I pay for the chemistry"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hv4lwNr8uQ

You may well find the answer somewhere inbetween the two themes....
Posted: Tuesday, July 05, 2011 12:05:04 PM

I dont get this either! I feel like all my friends like the Ass holes and jerks. Its frustrating. Me I love the nice guys. Sweet guys, shy one, mama's boys and ones who can be a little shy. I know plenty of nice guys that still have confidence and that are protective with out being cocky jerks who are full of themselves. Such a turn off when guys act like that. Personality is key. I don't care hoe good looking everyone thinks they are if they have a piss poor attitude. They just get uglier in my eyes but an okay looking guy can look the most attractive if they are nice and have a good personality.
Posted: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 12:39:33 AM

I prefer a nice guy, so I couldn't tell you.
kinkitten
Posted: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 8:55:17 PM

i married my nice guy and so have all my friends and girls i know so..

i dont think its true that nice guys always get passed over but then again it depends on what you define as a nice guy- some nice guys are confident, fun interesting men and those will always find a good girl if they want to but others are insecure, needy and total door mats and no self respecting woman really wants that.

also there is another factor: a lot of times guys (nice guys too) pick a girl who herself isnt very nice or mature enough to appreciate them and then are surprised when she doesnt want them..

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/milf/the-neighbors-boy-1.aspx
Jingle
Posted: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 9:40:10 PM

On the subject of nice guys... I read this recently and it came to mind for this thread:

http://www.heartless-bitches.com/rants/niceguys/niceguys.shtml
Why "Nice Guys" are often such LOSERS

I think it's a good rant that sums up my feelings on 'nice guys'.

Really though, nice guys and bad boys are just two extremes. Something in the middle is great - a guy that can save me from spiders and other scary things with one well-aimed smack. The ability to crush insects is the perfect example of the perfect guy; something dies brutally - macho, and it's a heroic act - nice guy.

Yes, kill my spiders and I will love you forever. love7

SirSpanksAlot80
Posted: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 10:46:04 PM

Jingle wrote:
On the subject of nice guys... I read this recently and it came to mind for this thread:

Why "Nice Guys" are often such LOSERS

I think it's a good rant that sums up my feelings on 'nice guys'.

Really though, nice guys and bad boys are just two extremes. Something in the middle is great - a guy that can save me from spiders and other scary things with one well-aimed smack. The ability to crush insects is the perfect example of the perfect guy; something dies brutally - macho, and it's a heroic act - nice guy.

Yes, kill my spiders and I will love you forever. love7

WOW, then I'm your SHY guy hehe....Live in the country that's all I do all day for my mom and sis :)

I know this is a question for the GALS...but it is a GREAT question. I'm one of the guys that Clam up around the ladies because I don't know what to say. I guess it so I don't look like a total DUMBASS in front of them. I have been passed up A LOT because of this and don't know how to change my ways.

There's a lot of great advise on here the Ladies of LUSH are the GREATEST :) I will even take some of it to heart THANKS LADIES
lifeafterdeath
Posted: Sunday, July 10, 2011 10:06:26 AM

Dude, I have no idea why. Its happened to me before -____-

I'm halfway gone.
Ivyvines
Posted: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 12:33:58 AM

I'm sure it's confusing when you hear women complain that they want romance and sensitivity, but then here we are jumping the bones of the asshole we are complaining about. The truth, the God's honest truth...Nice is boring. No matter how hot the guy is, if he is too perfect, too sweet, and there is no spontaneity, nothing to challenge us and gets our blood boiling a little bit, then he falls into the dreaded "friend zone".
It's known as the "friend zone" just like in the movie, Just Friends. It's hilarious, rent it. Anyway, it explains how a guy can easily make himself into a Mr. Roger's goober by being too nice, too agreeable, and down right needy.