Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Which improvements or features would you like to see added? Options · View
lafayettemister
Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011 8:25:32 AM

I can see how those of you that are in high demand woulld really hate this. Won't really affect me one way or the other.

How about this for a site improvemnt? Can Lush send out a small electric current to any user's keyboard who is causing drama or stirring up shit?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
LadyX
Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011 8:25:40 AM

Magical_felix wrote:
Yeah... I don't like this shit either.

Jack? You told me you wouldn't be online until after 9am my time. But it says on your profile that you were here over an hour ago. So you're logging on here without me knowing? I'm not your only Lush lover, am I? angry7

who is she? WHO IS SHE?? cussing
She
Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011 8:26:37 AM

LadyX wrote:
Magical_felix wrote:

Jack? You told me you wouldn't be online until after 9am my time. But it says on your profile that you were here over an hour ago. So you're logging on here without me knowing? I'm not your only Lush lover, am I? angry7

hahahahaah you are funny!!!! hahahaahh

EDIT: damn it, I need to change my name, it's not funny anymore when you read it this way
Callisto
Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011 8:28:59 AM

AngelHeart01 wrote:
UGH!!! I am not digging the new feature of hours/minutes. I concur with Dancing Doll.

totally agree.. not liking the new feature at all..
Magical_felix
Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011 8:29:13 AM

LadyX wrote:
Magical_felix wrote:

laughing8

AngelHeart01
Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011 8:31:01 AM

lafayettemister wrote:
I can see how those of you that are in high demand woulld really hate this. Won't really affect me one way or the other.

How about this for a site improvemnt? Can Lush send out a small electric current to any user's keyboard who is causing drama or stirring up shit?

WOW, I thought we were close! I guess I would be fried, by weeks end. angel7
lafayettemister
Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011 8:32:25 AM

AngelHeart01 wrote:
lafayettemister wrote:

The current I'd send your way would not go to your fingertips!

AngelHeart01
Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011 8:34:41 AM

lafayettemister wrote:
AngelHeart01 wrote:
lafayettemister wrote:

The current I'd send your way would not go to your fingertips!

I already drool enough, and the helmet doesn't help. Okay ... you called me out Embarassed

Now ... lets discuss this "current"
lafayettemister
Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011 8:37:28 AM

No.. you aren't who I was talking about. You know that! lol

Hmmm somethings are better left unsaid. Firsthand knowledge of this is much more effective.

Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011 9:12:56 AM

Also not liking the new 'last on' time scale....

I want to be able to white lie to any pesky people by saying 'oops sorry, wasn't on earlier' I don't want my OWN PAGE turning me in as a liar!
ShyVixen
Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011 9:17:53 AM

I do not like the new feature added hours/minutes it allows people to track you here in a way and just seems to take away the privacy factor. Hope that makes sense.
Fugly
Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011 9:29:42 AM

I love it - it shows how much of a lush addict I am. 6 hours I have been logged on now and counting. Still trying to work out though why we need to know how much time we 'just missed our friends' ???

I'm sorry but I have to agree with the others. Fine for facebook but for here, no. Or we could just get rid of the invisible mode hmmmm LOL
Fugly
Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011 9:34:44 AM

lafayettemister wrote:

Oh, if Gav could do that then I would kiss the ground he walked on, but not for trouble but cyber. Set it so that a low current is sent for a kiss on the neck, a stronger one for breasts and heavy current for, well you know what. Then all we need is portable keyboards or mice to place them on certain parts of our bodies to receive the currents.

hmmmm Gav???
swollen
Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011 9:42:23 AM

I concur with the guys above - hate the whole timing thing too. Lush was a better site without it.
sprite
Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011 10:09:53 AM

AngelHeart01 wrote:
UGH!!! I am not digging the new feature of hours/minutes. I concur with Dancing Doll.

add another vote to the 'i am not fond of this' party. i don't need everyone to know my personal habits as far as my lush time is concerned.
sprite
Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011 10:16:12 AM

ok, here i thought this was a disscussion of things that might be changed - i just realized that the time thing has actually been implemented - seeing it in place made me realize that it goes beyond NOT being fond of it - i don't need my personal habits and my daily agenda broadcast to everyone! took me about a minute to realize i HATE this new feature. just my two cents, but i wasn't even fond of the what day you were last here feature. can we please reconsider?
Mistress_of_words
Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011 10:17:09 AM

Well my stalkers seem to be loving it, lol.

The vague date thing was fine to be able to tell if someone had perhaps not replied to a message because they hadn't been on-line for three days or because they were ignoring you. If you need finer detail than that, you probably need help.

So far I have no cause to complain per say, but I can imagine I would soon enough.

Could it be made an optional feature, like how much of your location details it displays? You could choose whether it just showed the date or the date and time.

LadyX
Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011 10:25:20 AM

So...I guess we should tell Gav to scrap the whole "exact GPS coordinates at time of last login" feature that was planned?
sprite
Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011 10:28:05 AM

Lady X suggested we implement a GPS feature too - so much for posting while sitting on the toilet... sheesh - can we have a place for posting how we're dressed while online too? you DO realize this nullifies the invisible and offline feature, right?
lafayettemister
Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011 10:30:31 AM

You should all know that I'll be keeping a record of your Lush times. You'll each have your own page in my online ledger. I just hope it doesn't accidentally get leaked to the general public... we could call is LushieLeaks if it does happen.

Dancing_Doll
Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011 10:32:09 AM

LadyX wrote:
So...I guess we should tell Gav to scrap the whole "exact GPS coordinates at time of last login" feature that was planned?

I was thinking more along the lines of some sort of cookies-enabled "List the last 20 Lush pages a person viewed during their last log-in session"

Stalkers rejoice! occasion9

LadyX
Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011 10:33:57 AM

lafayettemister wrote:
You should all know that I'll be keeping a record of you Lush times. You'll each have your own page in my online ledger. I just hope it doesn't accidentally get leaked to the general public... we could call is LushieLeaks if it does happen.

You'll need to be renamed "LushAssangeMister"
lafayettemister
Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011 10:35:02 AM

LadyX wrote:
lafayettemister wrote:
You should all know that I'll be keeping a record of you Lush times. You'll each have your own page in my online ledger. I just hope it doesn't accidentally get leaked to the general public... we could call is LushieLeaks if it does happen.

I'm just glad I don't have to be renamed "Deepthroat".

LadyX
Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011 10:36:16 AM

lafayettemister wrote:
LadyX wrote:
lafayettemister wrote:

I'm just glad I don't have to be renamed "Deepthroat".

No, that's my nickname. Don't steal it!
Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011 10:45:27 AM

sounds scandalous !!! Regaeman Man
Vavavoom
Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011 10:54:37 AM

MEEEEE 2, it feeeels verry stalkerish!! I agree with all my lovely ladies :)
Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011 10:55:18 AM

hottestmale wrote:

sounds scandalous !!! Regaeman Man

laughing9
sprite
Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011 11:42:38 AM

btw, something else i just realized, even if you're invisible, when you're looking at a thread, your names shows up at the bottom - yeah, today is total paranoia day, and i'm not asking to change that, just pointing out that it's hard enough to sneak around here as it is without being seen - some of us do like a little privacy from time to time. btw, i just poked Doll cause i can SEE she's been on for an hour now and she hasn't responded for like 60 seconds now... she hates me, i KNEW it! a friendship based on LIES i tell you! going to go 3 bomb ALL her stories now. that'll show the bitch!
overmykneenow
Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011 2:33:01 PM

Im not a fan of the new feature -can't really see the point if it other than creating uncomfortable situations.

If it must be there, only record when you're actually visible.

While we're at it a sign on as invisible feature might be useful

Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead
Mistress_of_words
Posted: Thursday, April 21, 2011 2:47:00 PM

sprite wrote:
btw, something else i just realized, even if you're invisible, when you're looking at a thread, your names shows up at the bottom - yeah, today is total paranoia day, and i'm not asking to change that, just pointing out that it's hard enough to sneak around here as it is without being seen - some of us do like a little privacy from time to time. btw, i just poked Doll cause i can SEE she's been on for an hour now and she hasn't responded for like 60 seconds now... she hates me, i KNEW it! a friendship based on LIES i tell you! going to go 3 bomb ALL her stories now. that'll show the bitch!

I have to confess I've used that to spot persistent lurkers in the past.

For that matter your recent activity updates even if you are invisible, so if you do anything while you're invisible you make it known.

Quote:
While we're at it a sign on as invisible feature might be useful

I second that idea. I always forget to change my status back when I log off, so if I want to be invisible when I come back I end up running the "how fast can I change my status" gauntlet.