Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Has one of your deep dark "hottest" fantasies ever come true? Options · View
Posted: Sunday, May 15, 2011 10:05:10 AM

So we all have them..."fantasies"...and by definition, that's right in the category they stay. Forbidden fruit that keeps a sharp edge on your mind’s eye...oh if one time...just one time...a fantasy really unfolded into reality!

Ok...I'll start...

An evening of FFM....now there's a shock. No man has ever had that as a fantasy...right! But it happened years ago...a moment without a plan...a happen stance of comfortable conversation...some wine...a fire...and one thing leads to another....pure bliss!

So as that night rolls through the brain cells that holds those memories...my thought drift into..."damn, why didn't I do this or that!"

Anyway...did one of your fantasies ever come true?
swollen
Posted: Sunday, May 15, 2011 10:07:48 AM

Yep ! xx sadly, not with you Jason xx
lensman
Posted: Sunday, May 15, 2011 10:22:56 AM

not yet...but I'm holding out waiting for a certain sexy lady to step in front of my lens......
sprite
Posted: Sunday, May 15, 2011 10:38:33 AM

Posted: Sunday, May 15, 2011 11:57:09 AM

i think i can safely say that ive gotten to try everything ive ever wanted to try at this point..

i do have some fantasies that are best left fantasy ;)
sprite
Posted: Sunday, May 15, 2011 12:04:11 PM

LittleMissBitch wrote:
i think i can safely say that ive gotten to try everything ive ever wanted to try at this point..

you haven't slept with me yet! seriously, that's got to be on the list somewhere, right? drunken *giggles*

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Posted: Sunday, May 15, 2011 12:16:06 PM

sprite wrote:
LittleMissBitch wrote:

you haven't slept with me yet! seriously, that's got to be on the list somewhere, right? drunken *giggles*

i just didnt think i was worthy is all...now, its at no 1 ;)
Posted: Sunday, May 15, 2011 12:17:09 PM

sprite wrote:
LittleMissBitch wrote:

Well Sprite, It's on my list
sprite
Posted: Sunday, May 15, 2011 12:19:51 PM

bubbles21 wrote:
sprite wrote:
LittleMissBitch wrote:

Well Sprite, It's on my list

*giggles* my list is getting kind of out of hand - i think i need to start an excel spread sheet pretty soon :)

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Posted: Sunday, May 15, 2011 12:34:54 PM

You will always be on the top of my list Sprite. And BTW, even if I fullfill one fantasy with you, there are many more to take it's place
Posted: Sunday, May 15, 2011 7:25:25 PM

Ah Fantasy!....those delicious little thoughts that get your heart racing, your juices flowing, your mind in turmoil?? Those things that can turn into an aching, burning desire? Those things that make your heart break in two? Oh if only.............
Posted: Sunday, May 15, 2011 8:07:54 PM

oh hell wildcat, you are one fantasy that hasn't come true yet but most i have tried
MindsEye
Posted: Monday, May 16, 2011 3:19:16 PM

Jason9035 wrote:
So we all have them..."fantasies"...and by definition, that's right in the category they stay. Forbidden fruit that keeps a sharp edge on your mind’s eye...oh if one time...just one time...a fantasy really unfolded into reality!

Ok...I'll start...

An evening of FFM....now there's a shock. No man has ever had that as a fantasy...right! But it happened years ago...a moment without a plan...a happen stance of comfortable conversation...some wine...a fire...and one thing leads to another....pure bliss!

So as that night rolls through the brain cells that holds those memories...my thought drift into..."damn, why didn't I do this or that!"

I saw MindsEye and FFM and then Swollen offering herself up, oh my I think I just came
Posted: Saturday, May 21, 2011 9:49:14 AM

MindsEye wrote:
Jason9035 wrote:

Ok...I'll start...

I saw MindsEye and FFM and then Swollen offering herself up, oh my I think I just came

6 6 6
swollen
Posted: Saturday, May 21, 2011 10:02:15 AM

swollen
Posted: Saturday, May 21, 2011 10:03:58 AM

Jason9035 wrote:
MindsEye wrote:
Jason9035 wrote:

Ok...I'll start...

I couldn't cope with three naughty monkeys Jason - but two, well that's a different matter altogether !!! xx

6 6 6
Posted: Saturday, May 21, 2011 9:16:47 PM

Jason9035 wrote:

Ok...I'll start...

Sadly, no...Would you be interested in helping one cum true???
Posted: Monday, May 23, 2011 7:46:52 AM

Yes, but now i'm starting to fantasize about other things
Posted: Monday, May 23, 2011 4:59:33 PM

sadly no .. I cant seem to buy a ticket to the moon yet.. someday. Nutbag
Gr8t
Posted: Monday, May 23, 2011 6:18:30 PM

Yes, I have had live one of my fantasies, and sadly it boomed. But hay it a fantisy so I can always try it agine.
Just-SJ
Posted: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 12:36:05 AM

Fantasies are fun... and I like to make them come true if I can.

So far I've had 2 of my deepest, darkest, kinkiest fantasies come true. One was a little average, and the other was mind blowing.

I'm hoping for more!

Follow my blog! Latest post: Shake Your Bootie
MissyLuvsYa
Posted: Thursday, May 26, 2011 1:03:23 PM

YES!!!!!bates b229 430-128 6