Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Best sex toy for your money? Options · View
FireGuy
Posted: Sunday, January 16, 2011 9:50:11 PM

So im doing some online shopping, and im lost in the world of bullets and rabbits and anal ticklers...

I want something that my girlfriend will enjoy over and over again. Any ideas?

"The funny thing about firemen is, night and day, they are always fireman..." Gregory Walden - Backdraft
amber
Posted: Monday, January 17, 2011 12:43:38 AM

I think probably the best for the money would be the hitachi magic wand.

We plan to get one as it appears to have gone down in price dramatically. I know I have seen it on sale for under $40.

It's great for couples too.

hallbrn
Posted: Wednesday, January 19, 2011 6:53:38 PM

I too am looking for something for my wife...looking for a remote controle small little thing she can have in her and I can stimulate her when were in public...lots of questions like how long can she keep it in her, and how comfrorble are they? great question
Woman
Posted: Wednesday, January 19, 2011 7:22:47 PM

Speaking as the original Woman.... Here are a few things I think every woman should have in their toy chests...

1) Smartballs, I find them highly erotic when I wear them in public as they are my secret. I exercise my pussy and my body at the gym, then go home and am so worked up by the time I get home everything that is hard looks good enough to use. These little exercise balls are great for day wear, and help to keep everything properly exercised, keeping you feeling nice and tight. Plus... when you sneeze later on in life, no need to worry about wetting your pants your muscles will be tight.
2) A glass toy, there is just something about a glass toy. I would suggest something with a good base, for then you can use it vaginally or anally. Temperature play is lots of fun as well!!!!
3) A g-spot vibe with a flaterish/big head... tie her up and go searching for her g-spot and watch her squirm. The flat head is also good for her clit as well.
4) Personally I hate rabbits, and know many women who do as well.
5) I've not toys yet specific for anal, but I have been looking and researching. If you are looking at a plug, make sure that the base is big enough, and lube is used.

Could always get an anal plug, smatballs, and vibrating nipple clamps. Ohhh make the nipple clamps vibrate... she squeezes down and squirms in her chair??? Excuse me for a little while!!

Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Boxrbriefs10
Posted: Saturday, May 21, 2011 10:20:42 PM

hitachi wand with attachment.
oohlala2303
Posted: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 9:55:21 AM

hitachi magic wand for sure. it will have her cumming back ;) excuse my pun.
LadySharon
Posted: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 9:59:04 AM

i want to try the hitachi magic wand and the G-spot vibe.

The Roommates Trilogy:
Roommates with Benefits
Roommates with Benefits: Snowed In
Roommates with Benefits: The Working Vacation is now available for your reading pleasure

Latest poem, Longing, is out now!

College Sex:

New story now available!
Wil_TX
Posted: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 6:37:31 PM

How about something that both of you can enjoy. My wife loves her Fun Factory XL Share dildo. It is amazing how good she is at fucking my ass with it, be both cum extremely hard while playing with it. It is really hot to watch her and a girl friend fuck each other with it. It is an incredible toy! And if you want start out a bit more reserved there is the regular Fun Factory Share dildo, the insertable ends are smaller and the large cock end is smooth and less aggressive.

Daddyskitten
Posted: Thursday, June 09, 2011 7:44:51 PM

ok remote control thingy..
http://www.extremerestraints.com/bullet-vibrators_81/purple-7-speed-remote-control-egg_2797.html
is my vote.

Just a few tips for toys

always remove the batteries when your done, most toys will drain them even when "off"
Always buy waterproof toys
Always clean them after every use
Keep them in something locked, or you may be red faced at some point.
ENJOY yourself

Sooslim
Posted: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 8:59:42 PM

My wife really likes her Little Chroma by Jimmy Jane. Buy it from overstock.com and you'll save a good bit of money. Still 80 to 90 bucks though. I paid 125 through jimmy Jane. Expensive but my wife always has multiple orgasms with it. Feels good on my balls and shaft too
Screwdriver
Posted: Thursday, June 07, 2012 7:50:46 AM

The toy chest in my room is filled with toys, but oddly my girlfriend always reverts to the same toy. Its called the Petite something Vibrator. The Spencers near me sells them for like $30. Its about 3" long and comes with a few different shaped skins for it, but she used it without the skin. Strong vibrations for its size, she like to use it on her clit while we have sex.

We also have a rabbit and a pretty think g-spot vibe but she doesnt like those (shes oddly tight even though we have been having sex for 4 years and I have some girth). She says they hurt her.

We have a glass vibrator that got used a few times. It was kinda cheep and vibrations were weak.

Recently we got a vibrating plug that she LOVES and a Leaf Touch. The Leaf was like $140 but its rechargable and has a nice shape to it.
Posted: Saturday, June 16, 2012 9:48:46 PM

I love my bullet..multiple speeds and it gets me going fast......
JesseS
Posted: Monday, June 18, 2012 5:58:01 PM

Whatever you decide on, look on eBay for the best price. I've saved a bundle getting the same brand-name toys there that the regular on-line shops mark up ridiculously.
Sensei
Posted: Monday, June 18, 2012 10:02:32 PM

This is really where I get very, VERY envious of the ladies. Such a wide variety! I've used a simulacrum, and that's fun. But it's that, my hand, or a partner. That's about it.

My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
Nikki703
Posted: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 7:54:00 AM

It really depends on what you are looking for. Do you want something for clitoral stimulation? G-Spot? Anal? Combination of these 3? Do you prefer vibes? Dildos? Plastic? Silicone? Glass? I prefer to spend a little more and get toys that I know will last. Many of the less expensive toys work fine but do not last long and in the long run you pay more when you have to replace them.

But it is great that we have so many choices!!
Posted: Friday, July 06, 2012 9:02:40 PM

I love my Lilo Bullet. Multiple speeds and it gets me cumming fast.
Posted: Friday, July 20, 2012 7:12:18 AM

First congratulations on being so open and generous to your girlfriend! I can tell you what is going to be MY next purchase: "Mimi"
http://www.jejoue.com/html/products/MiMi/#Fuschia-tab
Don't get fooled by it's aspect, this little French treasure is seismical!
blazestcyr
Posted: Friday, July 20, 2012 7:25:59 AM

i love that you will do this for your gf just like what that lush lady above said(& she is yummy!!)

i loved my rabbit though it died (from over use..lol)

the hitachi is good as it plugs in & never dies but is VERY intense

good vibrations has a sale on jimmyjane1's which along with the lelo i soooo desire!

go to diff websites & read reviews....each vibrator does something lovely...all about pref...

happy toying!!
MoonlightSerenity
Posted: Friday, July 20, 2012 9:01:17 AM

o.0 Dancing_Doll has yet to come on and say Lelo? Is she okay?

And on a curious note - what are smartballs and how do you use them?

Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Friday, July 20, 2012 5:03:36 PM

MoonlightSerenity wrote:
o.0 Dancing_Doll has yet to come on and say Lelo? Is she okay?

And on a curious note - what are smartballs and how do you use them?

I was trying not to sound obsessive... Embarassed

But uhmmm... ok... LELO! lol

Soraya is best. If you need to get a cheaper version go for the Gigi.

DD has spoken. clown

MoonlightSerenity
Posted: Friday, July 20, 2012 5:07:18 PM

Dancing_Doll wrote:

I was trying not to sound obsessive... Embarassed

Too late for that...... But still - I have a question for you - if you can't get Lelo what would be the next best thing for a poor student?

Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Friday, July 20, 2012 7:04:03 PM

MoonlightSerenity wrote:

Too late for that...... But still - I have a question for you - if you can't get Lelo what would be the next best thing for a poor student?

Hmmm....

When I was a student, I just bought $20 Pocket Rockets to be honest - but they only hit the clit. Still, for the super-cheap cost, they definitely do the job. They're also easy to hide and don't really look like a sex toy. I had a dildo too with anal beads attached, but I wasn't a big fan of it. And I had a few other things (a vibrating bullet and some other weird plasticky egg type thing that I wouldn't really recommend).

I think the rule is - if you don't want to spend a lot - go for a very simple type sex toy model. Don't go for something too fancy because the reality is that the quality will just not be there, and the motor will probably rattle and it will break easily. Pocket Rockets are pretty indestructible and just take one battery. It's definitely a good option if all you're looking for is a clit-vibe.