Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Eye Contact during blow job Options · View
Orgasmic
Posted: Sunday, June 26, 2011 11:27:42 PM

Ladies, do you like to making eye contact or just watching what you are doing?

Guys, how much eye contact do you like from a woman when she is going down on you? an occasional glance or more?
Posted: Monday, June 27, 2011 3:38:39 AM

I love to watch & make eye contact! Think it's hot to see his reaction in his eyes...
WorkAlone
Posted: Monday, June 27, 2011 7:39:32 AM

Wow, looking into her eyes as she sucks me. Seeing the look of passion and desire in her eyes as I slide in and out of her mouth. Watching her lips and tongue work their magic on my cock as it gets wetter and wetter from her mouth. Seeing a beautiful strong-willed woman kneeling at my feet, pleasing me, looking at me.... mmmmmmm

I'm going to say yes, I like more than incidental eye contact. Doesn't have to be all the time, but it is pretty intense and incredibly sexy when it happens and definitely makes me harder and more turned on.

Now, if you can excuse me, I need a little 'personal time'. Whistle
Marina
Posted: Monday, June 27, 2011 8:33:17 AM

I love watching him watch me turn him on..........looking into his eyes makes him know that I am only thinking of him and his pleasure (mine too). He knows I am not just giving head for the hell of it.
LadySharon
Posted: Monday, June 27, 2011 8:53:49 AM

When I make eye contact with my man while blowing him, he gets harder.

The Roommates Trilogy:
Roommates with Benefits
Roommates with Benefits: Snowed In
Roommates with Benefits: The Working Vacation is now available for your reading pleasure

Latest poem, Longing, is out now!

College Sex:

New story now available!
positivetension
Posted: Monday, June 27, 2011 9:21:46 AM

I do, both to watch his reaction and as a show of enthusiasm.

The fear and the yearning
It's gonna eat you alive
Ravyn
Posted: Monday, June 27, 2011 12:56:05 PM

WorkAlone wrote:
Wow, looking into her eyes as she sucks me. Seeing the look of passion and desire in her eyes as I slide in and out of her mouth. Watching her lips and tongue work their magic on my cock as it gets wetter and wetter from her mouth. Seeing a beautiful strong-willed woman kneeling at my feet, pleasing me, looking at me.... mmmmmmm

I'm going to say yes, I like more than incidental eye contact. Doesn't have to be all the time, but it is pretty intense and incredibly sexy when it happens and definitely makes me harder and more turned on.

I agree, there is nothing more exciting then kneeling before the man you love and your eyes locked with his while sucking his cock, Seeing the passion grow in his eyes as his cock grows harder to my touches. It just makes the fire and desire much more intense for both of us. Seeing words when there are none spoken just complete and total body language.

Okay......is it hot in here now? or is it just me?

ATexGent
Posted: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 9:02:01 PM

Ravyn wrote:
WorkAlone wrote:

I agree, there is nothing more exciting then kneeling before the man you love and your eyes locked with his while sucking his cock, Seeing the passion grow in his eyes as his cock grows harder to my touches. It just makes the fire and desire much more intense for both of us. Seeing words when there are none spoken just complete and total body language.

Not just you getting hot in here...hehe

It's All Good! :-)
ATexGent
Posted: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 9:03:20 PM

Love I contact when she goes down on me. Love to see her staring at me in a hot erotic way as she pleases me.

It's All Good! :-)
dan17
Posted: Thursday, July 07, 2011 3:58:58 AM

i always wanted to see how she enjoy my cock, eye contact is so often

mrgay
Nikki703
Posted: Thursday, July 07, 2011 7:54:05 AM

I love eye contact (when physically possible) in all forms of sex. The eyes tell the story!!
lafayettemister
Posted: Thursday, July 07, 2011 8:04:36 AM

What's not to like!!!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Posted: Thursday, July 07, 2011 8:22:24 AM

Ravyn wrote:
WorkAlone wrote:

LOL, it is DEFINITELY hot in here!!!

I agree, eye contact just enhances the whole experience for both parties, in my opinion...

I love it!!

(ha, so distracted by this thread that I couldn't even write properly! Had to edit it!!)
Dudealicious
Posted: Thursday, July 07, 2011 8:47:57 AM

Eye contact is essential and a very hot way to let your lover know just how good it feels. I try to maintain it as much as possible, in fact I do it right up to this point....

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Posted: Thursday, July 07, 2011 11:10:56 AM

Dudealicious wrote:
Eye contact is essential and a very hot way to let your lover know just how good it feels. I try to maintain it as much as possible, in fact I do it right up to this point....

LOL, I just threw up in my mouth a little....
TracyAmes
Posted: Thursday, July 07, 2011 11:36:18 AM

Dudealicious wrote:

OMG! I'm crying laughing! I hope I never see that face but eye contact is a must.

Tracy Ames
Erotic Word Slinger & Smarty Pants
InterracialErotica.net ~ My Website
Rants & Rambles ~ My Youtube Channel

“Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.”
E. L. Doctorow
Beckey
Posted: Friday, July 08, 2011 4:01:53 AM

Oh , yea I always make eye contact especiaally doring the first few minuites.
tyrone10
Posted: Sunday, July 10, 2011 4:06:22 PM

Gotta say i like eye contact when getting a BJ, especially when she holds my gaze as i cum. Any balance of power shifts to her at that point because she knows shes in control after when shes just achived in bringing me to ejaculation. During the BJ, eye contact also adds to the intensity of it all.
ArtMan
Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 9:42:41 AM

I appreciate her making eye contact while she is licking me.

You are invited to read Passionate Danger, Part II, a story collaboration by Kim and ArtMan.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/passionate-danger-part-ii.aspx

allisynuna
Posted: Friday, July 22, 2011 5:27:35 PM

i want to feel him get harder, thicker when i look up into his eyes, makes me wetter.
i sometimes tell him to open his eyes and look at me so we can make that connection
HornyNymph
Posted: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 5:58:33 PM

Ravyn wrote:
WorkAlone wrote:

What she said lol and yes its hot now! f-hihi

"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 11:34:10 AM

i love it when i'm giving oral and he holds my hair so he can watch me taking him inbut also control my pace. but i mostly it turns me on to see the look in his eyes
Posted: Saturday, July 30, 2011 12:55:45 PM

Hi,
I love eye contact during most sexual activities, obviously some positions don't allow it, but receiving head is a great one. The eye contact is a way to feel connected. You can see the desire and lust in their eyes. I feed off of that incredible energy a sexually excited woman permeates. It is easily my favorite part of sex!

Not to mention one of the greatest treats life has to offer
Posted: Saturday, July 30, 2011 2:15:48 PM

yeah eye contact is very hot, makes it better
lfrancis
Posted: Saturday, July 30, 2011 7:10:37 PM

Wide eyed YES
Posted: Saturday, July 30, 2011 7:21:49 PM

HornyNymph wrote:
Ravyn wrote:
WorkAlone wrote:

What she said lol and yes its hot now! f-hihi

Phew... very warm in here...

*Fans self*
etairay
Posted: Monday, August 01, 2011 5:35:41 AM

love7 bloody hell ..omg ..definitely hot in here ..woohoo eye contact for sure ..seeing is believing ..window to the soul ..everything shines thru his eyes: his love his satisfaction his needs his desires ..woop woop ..oops said too much lmao huggleslove8mmwah

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 Dancing
Squirthero
Posted: Monday, August 01, 2011 6:39:53 AM

brown soft eyes... smokily lusting look.. window to the soul indeed.. the lust filled cum to me soul...lol

Squirt is in the eye of the beholder
Posted: Monday, August 01, 2011 6:58:50 AM

I've always made eye contact, i like seeing his face when im doing it. It shows me if i'm doing something that he likes.
Boss01
Posted: Monday, August 01, 2011 7:05:56 AM

youwishbaby wrote:
I've always made eye contact, i like seeing his face when im doing it. It shows me if i'm doing something that he likes.

From a male perspective, gotta agree with this. Maybe it's just me, but I've found that if the woman isn't looking up at least occasionally, she really isn't doing it because she wants to.

Writing quality explicit material for nearly one one-hundreth of a century.