Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Underarms Options · View
shawnababy
Posted: Friday, June 24, 2011 9:24:18 PM

This is not about the guys who have a fetish for this, just average guys. Do you like to smell a woman's underarms? What do you like them to smell like? Like flowers or perfume? How about just fresh and clean from soap? Or maybe natural and earthy with a hint of sweat?
Posted: Saturday, June 25, 2011 1:09:20 AM

I can truly and honestly say, that one, never registered on my radar. Unless there was something malodorous emanating from the region. Otherwise, there are many other facets of a woman that would perk my senses.
pleasuregiver9876
Posted: Saturday, June 25, 2011 3:26:57 AM

fesh and clean...BO is a huge turn off
Posted: Saturday, June 25, 2011 4:24:42 AM

never really thought about it, but fresh and clean i think. sweaty would not be attractive at all
yesplease1
Posted: Saturday, June 25, 2011 7:29:49 PM

If I can't smell anything it is a okay. I've never really paid it much attention though unless it did smell bad.
stephanie
Posted: Saturday, June 25, 2011 7:50:50 PM

I quite like a hint of musk from her.... A healthy, earthy, womanly bouquet.... Yeah, that's nice...

Not that I like her to be odourous, you understand... But an undertone of womanly arousal that's apparent even through the perfume and the powder... Yeah, I like the scent and I kind of like that I've aroused her enough that I can smell her hotness....

(I used to have a girlfriend who would insist on burying her nose into my underarm as she fell asleep... I thought it was cute and flattering as hell...)

Word to the wise though, no matter how lovely she may smell NEVER attempt to lick her under her armpit!!!! Deodorant lingers even after it's been applied for a while and it tastes HORRIBLE!!!!
xx SF

"I'm a writer... Honesty is not my first language..." (Stephen Flashman)
sceneme2006
Posted: Sunday, June 26, 2011 1:05:58 AM

Clean and fresh out of the shower or bath. No deodorant. You never know where the tongue may trail. Oh, and shaved!
robart88
Posted: Sunday, June 26, 2011 12:43:49 PM

The essence of the real woman smell is a big turn on for me. Some natural odor there is sexy.
Buz
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2011 9:25:54 PM

I don't want to smell anything obvious. I don't think underarm smell is very attractive at all.

I have written a new poem. It is called 'Long Twisty Woman.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/long-twisty-woman.aspxx
Also, if you wish, check out my co-authored a story with the wonderful DanielleX. It is called 'Focus on Sex.'
You can read it at: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/focused-on-sex-1.aspx

Magical_felix
Posted: Saturday, August 13, 2011 9:56:31 AM

Buz wrote:
I don't want to smell anything obvious. I don't think underarm smell is very attractive at all.

Yeah, I second that.

The only time I go to smell a woman's underarms is when they are pissing me off and I pin them down and smell their armpits against their will so that they get all insecure. It's funny to me.

Makavelli
Posted: Saturday, August 13, 2011 10:09:58 AM

I do not like to smell a woman’s underarms. However, I do want her underarms shaved and smelling fresh!
clum
Posted: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 2:48:08 AM

This isn't something I've ever given much thought, to be honest, but I like the question.

I guess I agree with Stephanie, to an extent:

stephanie wrote:
A healthy, earthy, womanly bouquet....

Like, a distinct sort of odour without suspecting her of being unhygienic; clean but natural.

The lion is most lionlike when he roars.